Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We believe what's true. God's word is true, it has never been proven wrong. There's a project for the atheists, to prove the Bible wrong

Dear patrick,

That's a good idea for them. Try to prove the Bible wrong!! I mean, I am doing ALL I CAN to make everybody happy here and help them with care and loving-kindness. No, I don't believe in leprechauns. Yes, I do believe in Jesus Christ and even Cherubs, and of course, God and the Holy Spirit!!

Tons Of Love Coming Your Way, Patrick,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You think marine biology hasn't proven you can't survive being swallowed by a whale? Next you'll tell me that farmers and vets haven't shown that what goats see while mating (like striped sticks...) doesn't affect their offspring's coat? Or that Jesus second coming has been and gone? (the whole "Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things are fulfilled" thing...)

Oh right, nothing is ever wrong in the bible... suuuuuuure.......

Dear Davis and Ty,

Well, I can take a Cadry-esque approach and really lay things on thick! I'll answer the both of you together. The Earth is less that 8,000 years old, just as God says. He made it an aged, old Earth, just like He did Adam and Eve, when He created it and them. Do you finally understand? And Jesus did not yet come and go. When He returns, you'll know it!!! The generation of our Adam and Eve will not pass is all. Adam was 1 day old and he was a man of a number of years. Same with Eve. Same with Earth and cows and buffaloes.

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
MichaelCadry,
re: "Do you want more?"

Yes. I'd like for you, right now, while you are reading this, to choose to believe - be convinced without a doubt - that leprechauns are real and actually exist. If you can consciously choose to believe things, then you should have no difficulty in doing that.

There was a time in my life when i did believe in leprechauns and fairies and Santa Claus. Jesus Christ passes the adult test for belief

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
True..... but PJ is correct when he said "you can't prove the Bible wrong on one single point".
Jonah 1:17 Now the LORD provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.
Also
Matt.12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Next you will tell us that everything cam from nothing?.... or that life came from non life?...or that a monkey can evolve into a human? :)

The evidence is that the Bible is God's Holy inspired and infallible Word.

Dear 6days,

Yes, it was not necessarily a whale, but God can do whatever He wants, so I'm sure He could do this, having Jonah inside a big fish. With God, nothing is impossible!! It's really wonderful to have you and Lon visit us indeed!! You are always welcome!!!

Much Love & Praise The Lord Jehovah!!

Michael

Tyrathca

Dear Davis and Ty,

Well, I can take a Cadry-esque approach and really lay things on thick! I'll answer the both of you together. The Earth is less that 8,000 years old, just as God says. He made it an aged, old Earth, just like He did Adam and Eve, when He created it and them. Do you finally understand?
That's nice Michael, but I was already well aware of what the different creationist views are.

The problem isn't that I don't understand your views, it's that I think they are stupid despite understanding.
And Jesus did not yet come and go. When He returns, you'll know it!!! The generation of our Adam and Eve will not pass is all.
Except that isn't what the bible says is it? You're just adding bits so that it makes sense to you.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Lon

:plain: I'm not actively on a leprechaun website nor does it bother me in the least if someone thinks they are real, nor am I inane or petty enough to taunt the Irish. I'm not even a leprechaun agnostic, let alone arrogantly a-leprechaunist. The term is hateful, ignorant (frankly) and arrogant, especially flaunted as such, whether leprechauns exist or not. I certainly wouldn't be considered a nice person for it. Petty minds, no?

Tyrathca

:plain: I'm not actively on a leprechaun website nor does it bother me in the least if someone thinks they are real, nor am I inane or petty enough to taunt the Irish.
People who believe in leprechauns are hardly numerous or have much impact on the world do they?
I'm not even a leprechaun agnostic, let alone arrogantly a-leprechaunist. The term is hateful, ignorant (frankly) and arrogant, especially flaunted as such, whether leprechauns exist or not.
Hateful ignorant and arrogant? Man you are full of it. You say this like atheists created the label atheist and it has some special meaning other than - without belief in gods - or that it hasn't existed as a label in some form for those who do not believe in the dominant religion since before Jesus supposedly came.
I certainly wouldn't be considered a nice person for it. Petty minds, no?
Not nice? So you're upset because people saying they think your cherished beliefs are wrong hurts your feelings? :baby:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's nice Michael, but I was already well aware of what the different creationist views are.

The problem isn't that I don't understand your views, it's that I think they are stupid despite understanding.
Except that isn't what the bible says is it? You're just adding bits so that it makes sense to you.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Dear Tyrathca,

You can understand that Adam was 1 day old when he was actually in his teens at least. One day old, yet 16 years old!! Same with Eve. When Adam was created on Day 1, he was actually already 16 years old. Same with Eve. Do you understand what I am saying here, Ty!! That means Adam was 5,000-6,000 days old on his first Day 1. That's figuring that Adam was a bit over 16 years old when he was put into the Garden of Eden. So on the first day of Adam's existence, he was already 5,500 actual days old, not 1 day old. You can imagine how young-looking Adam was at Day 1 compared to Day 5,800. That's 1 day times 365 days/year times 16 years old. And the cow was the same way, and the tortoise. And the Earth, too. And the Universe. And all the host of Heaven. God decided how old He would make different things. My views are not stupid as much as they are truthful.

You must realize that the Lord brings people back to life over and over again, dying and being born again in a different babies' body. That is how those who pierced Him also would 'see' Him when He returns to Earth. Just as Elias was able to be born once as a man, then again re-born into John the Baptist's body. Do you remember reading Jesus saying, "Elias surely has come again, but you did not recognize him." Something to that effect. God does say that He shall bring back Elias {in spirit} before Jesus comes. You probably don't understand all of this, but remember it is written that the dead did not 'LIVE AGAIN' until the thousand years were fulfilled. See Rev. 20:5 KJV. "But the rest of the dead lived not 'again' until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

There are a lot of things you don't understand yet, Ty, so don't act like you know all things when so much exists that you do not know at all. I wouldn't understand either, except it was taught to me by the Lord's angels. Oh, the things that I could tell you would fill volumes of books, but I must keep it all to myself because you aren't able to hear it all. Well, I must go for now. If you have any questions, let me know. I've got to run and eat something and do a few things, and then I will be back here again. Trust in Lon and 6days. They know what is going on more than you. So heed them. Yes, also patrick jane. All I do is hope that you will make it to heaven, Ty. That is really my ONLY reason for all of this. This is the same of most all Christians. They want those they love to be with them in the future in eternity. This post is to you and your good buddy, DavisBJ, because I do care. I'm not looking for a war. I must admit, I make take some time off soon to post in other areas of the Internet, like Twitter and Facebook. I'm only reaching about ten persons a day here. I speak to you as a friend who will someday know that I've told the truth here. Okay, God Be With You, Buddy!!

Michael

Last edited:

Lon

People who believe in leprechauns are hardly numerous or have much impact on the world do they?
Hateful ignorant and arrogant? Man you are full of it. You say this like atheists created the label atheist and it has some special meaning other than - without belief in gods - or that it hasn't existed as a label in some form for those who do not believe in the dominant religion since before Jesus supposedly came.
Not nice? So you're upset because people saying they think your cherished beliefs are wrong hurts your feelings? :baby:
Arrogant hurtful people look for excuses? I could give a rip that you came here to TOL, took the label and attack what you 'apparently' don't believe in. I just said it was petty, arrogant, and purposefully mean preoccupation. Is that assessment going to change because you posted a baby icon? :nono: It was a stand-alone statement specifically because it didn't require discussion. I'd prefer you to contemplate, not talk. It wasn't that kind of post.

Tyrathca

Dear Tyrathca,

You can understand that Adam was 1 day old when he was actually in his teens at least. One day old, yet 16 years old!! Same with Eve. When Adam was created on Day 1, he was actually already 16 years old. Same with Eve. Do you understand what I am saying here, Ty!!
Yes I understand and I think it is a stupid idea.
You must realize that the Lord brings people back to life over and over again, dying and being born again in a different babies' body.
You are the first Christian I have ever met who has claimed reincarnation of everyone is taught by the bible. :think:
Do you remember reading Jesus saying, "Elias surely has come again, but you did not recognize him." Something to that effect. God does say that He shall bring back Elias {in spirit} before Jesus comes. You probably don't understand all of this, but remember it is written that the dead did not 'LIVE AGAIN' until the thousand years were fulfilled. See Rev. 20:5 KJV. "But the rest of the dead lived not 'again' until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."
Wait "thousand" years? You realise that TWO of those have come and gone now and still no resurrection.
Trust in Lon and 6days. They know what is going on more than you.
Oh Michael how wrong and misguided you are...

Tyrathca

I could give a rip that you came here to TOL
Suuuure....
took the label and attack what you 'apparently' don't believe in.
The label fits. Not using it would be akin to not using labels for my gender or profession. And I attack many things I don't believe in, I don't believe in anti-vaccinators conspiracies but I attack those often enough too.
I just said it was petty, arrogant, and purposefully mean preoccupation.
Only because you consider that people can't honestly hold a different point of view ("apparently")
Is that assessment going to change because you posted a baby icon? :nono:
You've never struck me as the type to respond to normal reasoning.
It was a stand-alone statement specifically because it didn't require discussion.
Translation: "sit down and listen atheist". There is plenty that can be discussed and disagreed with in what you said, that you do not wish to does not negate that.
I'd prefer you to contemplate, not talk. It wasn't that kind of post.
Sadly you seem incapable of such contemplation yourself.

Jose Fly

:plain: I'm not actively on a leprechaun website nor does it bother me in the least if someone thinks they are real, nor am I inane or petty enough to taunt the Irish. I'm not even a leprechaun agnostic, let alone arrogantly a-leprechaunist. The term is hateful, ignorant (frankly) and arrogant, especially flaunted as such, whether leprechauns exist or not. I certainly wouldn't be considered a nice person for it. Petty minds, no?

Do you believe leprechauns exist?

DavisBJ

... You must realize that the Lord brings people back to life over and over again, dying and being born again in a different babies' body. ...

Michael

Mike, a year ago when you were talking about dying and being born again as an infant (reincarnation), you said:

… Yes, I believe in reincarnation, if that's what you're wondering. I think we keep being born again until we get all of it right.
I’m now in my 7,896th life, and just a few lives ago I had a 98% “got it right” rating, but now I am down to a paltry 22% “got it right” rating. When do I get to just die and be sent to Hell or wherever that bad place is?

DavisBJ

6days likes circles

6days likes circles

A few days ago PJ issued the challenge:
Admit it, you can't prove the Bible wrong on one single point.
To which Ty responded:
You think marine biology hasn't proven you can't survive being swallowed by a whale? …
6days seemed to concur with PJ:
True…. but PJ is correct when he said "you can't prove the Bible wrong on one single point".
Jonah 1:17 Now the LORD provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.
Also
Matt.12:40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth….
6days’ answer was a bit confusing when he started by saying “True” to Ty’s comment about marine biology, but then he offers the 2 Biblical passages in support of the Jonah story. For clarification I asked 6days:
I am not sure of what your point is relative to PJ’s challenge. Are you saying that the two Biblical passages you offer prove the story of Jonah is true? I hope you haven’t stooped to that sort of incestuous logic.
But 6days was direct in his answer:
Sure. The evidence is that the Bible is historically accurate and divinely inspired. …
It’s rather rare that I see a creationist use blatant circular reasoning, and when it is pointed out, confirms they are doing it. At least it makes any claim from 6days about us using logical fallacies as hypocritical on his part.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes I understand and I think it is a stupid idea.
You are the first Christian I have ever met who has claimed reincarnation of everyone is taught by the bible. :think:
Wait "thousand" years? You realise that TWO of those have come and gone now and still no resurrection.
Oh Michael how wrong and misguided you are...

Dear Tyrathca,

The thousand years have not started yet, you booper. Read Rev. 20:6 KJV. Don't tell me how wrong I am again until you truly find it out either way. Don't jump the gun. The thousand years start after the devil is locked up in the center of the Earth {Hell} for a thousand years, he will be locked up. And during that time, Jesus will rule over the Earth with those whom He And God have chosen.

If you have any questions about things, just simply ask. I can help you understand the whole story if you give me a chance. Don't second guess what you 'think' it 'might' be. Everybody else does that. Be an innovator and do it different than everyone else. Wait until you KNOW what God meant by His Words. He meant only one interpretation of them, not twenty different interpretations of His Words. So what you are learning is that life on Earth will still go on for at least another 1,000 years. From what I understand and you don't is that it is likely that it will be 2,000 years instead. Because it should take Satan another thousand years to screw up things again. It may be even longer than that. But afterwards, the SECOND DEATH will occur. See Rev. 20:6 KJV and Rev. 20:14 KJV. "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." See Rev. 21:8 KJV. Okay, I've got to go and answer another post now. Will chat again soon. Just remember, I am not wrong nor misguided.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mike, a year ago when you were talking about dying and being born again as an infant (reincarnation), you said:

I’m now in my 7,896th life, and just a few lives ago I had a 98% “got it right” rating, but now I am down to a paltry 22% “got it right” rating. When do I get to just die and be sent to Hell or wherever that bad place is?

DavisBJ, you are hardly in any 7,000th life. And if a few lives ago you had a 98% "got it right" rating, you would have been taken off of the Earth and be in Heaven. 98 is good enough. You're not a 98 right now. You are a ways from being ready. But things could easily do a 180° turn with you! You just don't understand yet, I guess. I've got to run. It's 3:30a.m. and I need to go to bed. Will get back to everyone here 2morrow!!

Love You All, Yes, With REAL LOVE!! I know the difference. I think none of you know how deep the capacity I have to Love everyone is, yes, even for strangers. But I might not like some of the ways they keep. I guess it's just too hard to explain fully.

Michael

Reactions: Lon

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Davis,

You said this about yourself. I never said I WAS in my 7,896 reincarnation that I recall. Are you sure you aren't doctoring up the posts??

Got to run. Have a Dentist appt. Will be back to answer the remainder of these posts in a bit. Thanks!!

Very Sincerely & Best Wishes,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.