Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedshaker

Michael,
I note that you say I recently falsified posts of yours, and you are actively searching to find those posts. Yet just a few posts ago we have several instances of Stripe falsifying posts. Remember Stripe, the fellow who has, on a couple of occasions, used some of the most vile terms permitted on TOL to describe you? Yet you don’t say even a whisper about what he recently did, but instead focus on seeing if you can find whether I did it sometime in the past.

Do you see why, when you display such a blatant double-standard, being your friend is akin to befriending a rattlesnake?

Sounds like the Stockholm syndrome, eh?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael,
I note that you say I recently falsified posts of yours, and you are actively searching to find those posts. Yet just a few posts ago we have several instances of Stripe falsifying posts. Remember Stripe, the fellow who has, on a couple of occasions, used some of the most vile terms permitted on TOL to describe you? Yet you don’t say even a whisper about what he recently did, but instead focus on seeing if you can find whether I did it sometime in the past.

Do you see why, when you display such a blatant double-standard, being your friend is akin to befriending a rattlesnake?

Dear DavisBJ,

I think it was Post #18218, Page 1215. You would know. Like I said, I do not relish going back through all of these Creation posts to find it, but I do think that was it. Well, I'm not up to debating right now. Maybe a bit later 2nite. It's my dinnertime. After that, I am going to be busy. But 2nite, I'll be back. Thanks, Davis. By the way, you ARE a diamondback.

Sincerely,

Michael

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

I think it was Post #18218, Page 1215. You would know. Like I said, I do not relish going back through all of these Creation posts to find it, but I do think that was it. Well, I'm not up to debating right now. Maybe a bit later 2nite. It's my dinnertime. After that, I am going to be busy. But 2nite, I'll be back. Thanks, Davis. By the way, you ARE a diamondback.

Sincerely,

Michael
Michael, what I did in post 18218 was to cut out a lot of text so as to focus on the text from you that pertained to your frequent disparaging references to me. Notice, in according with accepted posting customs, in those places where I eliminated text from you I included ellipses to show that I had cut out text. That is an approved, accepted, and in fact frequently used technique in written conversations. I can show you numerous places in TOL where that is done, and if you ask Knight, I’ll bet he will confirm that is an approved technique for not having to quote excessive material that is not pertinent.

If you are unable to see the difference between what Stipe has lowered himself to recently, and what you see in post 18218, then you would do well to go back to Kindergarten or even preschool.

I will let your calling me a diamondback, and your silence on Stipe’s perfidy, stand uncontested as evidence as to how utterly worthless those things you call Christian morals really are in your life.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days and to all of you!!

The Lord God created a young man, not a male baby. He created a young woman, not a female baby. He created a hen and rooster. Not two eggs. He created turtles, not eggs. Same with snakes. He created cows, not 2 day old calves or baby sheep. He created an earth that was aged already also, just like He did man and woman. An AGED EARTH. Not a young earth or a baby Earth. An Aged Earth. An Earth older than a teenager. Are you understanding what I'm getting to here??!! He did not create the Earth to be a baby Earth, but instead an Earth that is aged, and a Universe likewise. I'll keep mentioning this until it sinks in for everyone. The Earth was not created as a Baby Earth, but instead an Adult Earth!!

Our Earth was perhaps thousands or more years old on Day 1. Adam and Eve were young adults on Day 1. A hen was ready to lay her first egg on Day 1. All adults bearing what they are supposed to. Adam, though seeming to be 20 years old was actually 1 day old, even though he was 20 years old. Do you understand what I mean here. The same goes for Eve and for the Earth and animals. And the creeping things too!! In other words, our Earth was tons old on Day 1, it's debut!!

Praise God, Jesus & The Holy Ghost!!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, what I did in post 18218 was to cut out a lot of text so as to focus on the text from you that pertained to your frequent disparaging references to me. Notice, in according with accepted posting customs, in those places where I eliminated text from you I included ellipses to show that I had cut out text. That is an approved, accepted, and in fact frequently used technique in written conversations. I can show you numerous places in TOL where that is done, and if you ask Knight, I’ll bet he will confirm that is an approved technique for not having to quote excessive material that is not pertinent.

If you are unable to see the difference between what Stipe has lowered himself to recently, and what you see in post 18218, then you would do well to go back to Kindergarten or even preschool.

I will let your calling me a diamondback, and your silence on Stipe’s perfidy, stand uncontested as evidence as to how utterly worthless those things you call Christian morals really are in your life.

Dear DavisBJ,

I am not talking about making copy more presentable. I cannot explain it better, so I will just say heck with it. Next time it happens, I will make a fuss and maybe fix what is not acceptable. Anyway, DavisBJ, you've really got to get it through your head that I am not your enemy or adversary. You are a dude that I respect, despite we disagree on some points. Do you think that I 'hate' you?? C'mon, give me a break. Of course I care about you. And don't start up with, I am a love and a hate relationship. It's not that way. I guess I'll never be able to explain it all to you. Peace and That's Dope!!

Michael

DavisBJ

Meet Mr. L.M. Stipe

Meet Mr. L.M. Stipe

What we know is what the evidence shows (remember how much you pretend to like evidence?) The evidence shows that you dishonestly fabricate quotes from others, and you are therefore a liar. And you rely on mockery to carry your point, so you are a mocker. You are “L.M. Stipe” – Lying Mocking Stipe.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:mock:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DavisBJ I'm a lying sack of feces.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What we know is what the evidence shows (remember how much you pretend to like evidence?) The evidence shows that you dishonestly fabricate quotes from others, and you are therefore a liar. And you rely on mockery to carry your point, so you are a mocker. You are “L.M. Stipe” – Lying Mocking Stipe.

You mock people and lie about them while trying to hide your nastiness.

DavisBJ

Stripe, on the other hand, lies for Jesus and does not bother to try to hide his nastiness.
I make no pretense to belief in the Bible as a sacred text, yet I (and I suspect you and several others who are not actually Christian) exemplify a "Christian life" more than Stipe ever has.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
I make no pretense to belief in the Bible as a sacred text, yet I (and I suspect you and several others who are not actually Christian) exemplify a "Christian life" more than Stipe ever has.

I do my best. And I am well aware that my best, according to many people here, is useless because I do not believe in Jesus. I don't really care what they think about me. I am concerned about the level of ignorance and vitriol shown by some here, mostly because they can vote.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I do my best. And I am well aware that my best, according to many people here, is useless because I do not believe in Jesus. I don't really care what they think about me. I am concerned about the level of ignorance and vitriol shown by some here, mostly because they can vote.
You believe in Jesus, you just don't know it yet !!

I don't see how anyone can read Romans thru Philemon in the Bible and not be convinced of Jesus Christ and the dispensation of grace we are currently in.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You believe in Jesus, you just don't know it yet !!

I don't see how anyone can read Romans thru Philemon in the Bible and not be convinced of Jesus Christ and the dispensation of grace we are currently in.
No. I simply do not believe in a deity, yours or anyone elses. Whether there was a historical Jesus or not does not matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.