Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The evidence that I see here is that Stripe is not above dishonestly altering one of his opponent’s links. Stripe gave no indication that the link had been altered, and the alteration is not visible unless you actually click on the dishonestly altered link. If this is a permitted tactic under the TOL rules of conduct, then henceforth anyone can quote a prior post and surreptitiously alter links in it to make it look like that prior poster held views completely at variance with that prior poster’s true views.

I'd bet that you know about changing a person's post because you've tried it yourself recently enough. I could have sworn you did it to me. You do it again and I will report you to one of the moderators. I wish there was some way to keep a person from being able to do this. Knight would know.

Also DavisBJ, I don't base things on popularity alone. But I do cite popularity as probable cause when it fits the situation. There are few atheists indeed compared to Christians and/or Moslem persons. And by Christians, I do include Catholics, to say the very least.

I wasn't even going to post for awhile, but you gave me little choice, Davis. If you think I am going to sit idly by while you mention my name, you're sadly mistaken. I do not mean malice towards you just because I say certain things. It's just my way of disagreeing with you is all. You do the same thing.

Cordially,

Michael

rstrats

Silent Hunter,
re: " Often we don't see those before tapping the 'send' button and say 'oops' afterward."

So why make a point about not being able to edit?

Tyrathca

I'd bet that you know about changing a person's post because you've tried it yourself recently enough. I could have sworn you did it to me.
Don't be shy, where did he change your post?
You do it again and I will report you to one of the moderators. I wish there was some way to keep a person from being able to do this. Knight would know.
You realise that was is being talked about is changing the content of a quote of a post, not the original? It is not possible for anyone to change your actual posts on you.
Also DavisBJ, I don't base things on popularity alone. But I do cite popularity as probable cause when it fits the situation.
You mean when you think it agrees with you? And if it doesn't agree with you all of a sudden popularity doesn't matter. How convenient...
There are few atheists indeed compared to Christians and/or Moslem persons.
There are more non-christians than Christians. More non-muslims than Muslims etc.

I wasn't even going to post for awhile, but you gave me little choice, Davis. If you think I am going to sit idly by while you mention my name, you're sadly mistaken. I do not mean malice towards you just because I say certain things. It's just my way of disagreeing with you is all. You do the same thing.
That post didn't even mention you, it mentioned Stripe... You're just being paranoid about Davis again.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter,
re: " Often we don't see those before tapping the 'send' button and say 'oops' afterward."

So why make a point about not being able to edit?
Why make an issue about one letter that makes no difference to the understanding of the message? Are you that trivial?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

DavisBJ

I'd bet that you know about changing a person's post because you've tried it yourself recently enough.
No, Michael, I have never stooped that low.
I could have sworn you did it to me.
I would be most appreciative if you would point out where.
You do it again and I will report you to one of the moderators.
Please do.
I wish there was some way to keep a person from being able to do this.
I agree. Sad when someone actually lives deep enough in the sewage to use that tactic, isn’t it?

rstrats

DavisBJ,
re: "Do you regularly freak out over minor spelling mistakes?"

Generally only when someone makes a mistake while calling someone stupid. And it's not on a regular basis. In fact I think it's been several years since my last freak out. I have from time to time, though, asked if someone has any particular reason for adding an "s" at the end of Revelation.

rstrats

Silent Hunter,
re: "Why make an issue about one letter that makes no difference to the understanding of the message?"

In addition to my previous reason, I thought it might fit in with the Pee-wee Herman routines that have been going on.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, Michael, I have never stooped that low.

I would be most appreciative if you would point out where.

Please do.

I agree. Sad when someone actually lives deep enough in the sewage to use that tactic, isn’t it?

Dear DavisBJ,

I have searched a bit and so far cannot find it, but I'll keep trying. Perhaps I am jumping the gun. Yes, I hope you are not that deep in the sewage, don't I? Will keep looking.

Michael

Last edited:

Silent Hunter

Silent Hunter,
re: "Why make an issue about one letter that makes no difference to the understanding of the message?"

In addition to my previous reason, I thought it might fit in with the Pee-wee Herman routines that have been going on.
:yawn:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey All! It's Friday!! Yippee!!! Why don't you jump in my in-ground cement pond and cool off. It's supposed to be over 105° today!! Eeeeek!!! God Bless You All For Finding TOL and joining the fun!!!

Michael

Sent from my Desktop computer!! :think:

DavisBJ

Dear DavisBJ,

I have searched a bit and so far cannot find it, but I'll keep trying. Perhaps I am jumping the gun. Yes, I hope you are not that deep in the sewage, don't I? Will keep looking.

Michael
Michael,
I note that you say I recently falsified posts of yours, and you are actively searching to find those posts. Yet just a few posts ago we have several instances of Stripe falsifying posts. Remember Stripe, the fellow who has, on a couple of occasions, used some of the most vile terms permitted on TOL to describe you? Yet you don’t say even a whisper about what he recently did, but instead focus on seeing if you can find whether I did it sometime in the past.

Do you see why, when you display such a blatant double-standard, being your friend is akin to befriending a rattlesnake?

Status
Not open for further replies.