Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuu

It doesn't take much to figure that out.
Except that it's utterly wrong.

For example, humans are typically at least 20% fat. Fat comes from absorbing or metabolising plant or animal tissue that originated with photosynthesis, which joins water (already mentioned) with carbon dioxide from the air.

So, that 25% is mostly from the air, not the dust of the ground.

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuu,

When Adam was formed from the dust of the ground, he had had nothing to eat to get any fat from. And if the Lord God gave him some fat while He was creating Him, good for Him.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So was that fat "dust from the ground"?

Stuart

If there was any fat, which I doubt when Adam was first created, when he had not even ever eaten anything, I'm sure God the chemist could make it from the atoms and nuclei, and minerals in the dust of the ground. God is a great chemist!!

Stuu

If there was any fat, which I doubt when Adam was first created, when he had not even ever eaten anything, I'm sure God the chemist could make it from the atoms and nuclei, and minerals in the dust of the ground. God is a great chemist!!
So if Adam didn't have any fat, then what would have been the substance making up the myelin sheathing that is the essential insulating material that allowed Adam's nerves to work?

Stuart

Ben Masada

Read the first few chapters of Genesis again and you will see that God did not create any plants or animals. God created the heaven and earth and commanded the earth to bring forth life. How is that not evolution?

Yes, I did as you bid and when I got to chapter 2 verse 7 I was impressed with the creation of man. The Lord formed him from the dust of the earth, breathed into him the breath of life and man became a living soul. How is it that they say that man evolved from the monkey?

unknown

Yes, I did as you bid and when I got to chapter 2 verse 7 I was impressed with the creation of man. The Lord formed him from the dust of the earth, breathed into him the breath of life and man became a living soul. How is it that they say that man evolved from the monkey?

I don't support the ToE, but Torah says life came from the earth. I also do not have a literal interpretation of Torah. The creation of man was told differently, man was formed from the dust of the ground. In Kabbalistic terms it means that man was made from the impure desires.

To understand my views read this article.

Jukia

Real world evidence, not supernatural magic.

6days

I don't support the ToE, but Torah says life came from the earth.
The Torah tells us life and all creation came from God.
Genesis 1
"1 In the beginning God created ...
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between .....
9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.....
11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation....
14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky...
20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.”
21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures ...
25 God made the wild animals ...
26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image,....”
27 So God created mankind in his own image....
31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day'

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

That's what I've been trying to tell the evolutionists, but they get in a tizz.

God Bless You All On This Post,

Michael

Stuu

Yes, Stuart, I believe it did.
In conventional biochemistry (by that I mean not fantasy biochemistry) the atoms in fat come from water (from the ground) and carbon dioxide (from the air). But in your version, apparently the carbon came from some source based in ground dust.

Was that a carbonate deposit of some kind?

Stuart

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Stuart,

I already know you were trying to pull a fast one. God is the chemist, not myself. If He got the carbon from the dirt of the earth, fine. If He got it from carbon dioxide, fine. I believe that carbon can come from the earth and there is oxygen from the trees giving off oxygen, so all God had to do was combined the carbon and oxygen to make carbon dioxide. The dirt has a lot of minerals and atoms in it. If I could form a man from the dirt of the ground, I would. But I don't have the chemical ability. God is the great chemist. Why don't you ask Him. He told me it came from the ground when I asked Him. You believe what you want.

Thanks anyway,

Michael

Stuu

Dear Stuart,

I already know you were trying to pull a fast one. God is the chemist, not myself. If He got the carbon from the dirt of the earth, fine. If He got it from carbon dioxide, fine. I believe that carbon can come from the earth and there is oxygen from the trees giving off oxygen, so all God had to do was combined the carbon and oxygen to make carbon dioxide. The dirt has a lot of minerals and atoms in it. If I could form a man from the dirt of the ground, I would. But I don't have the chemical ability. God is the great chemist. Why don't you ask Him. He told me it came from the ground when I asked Him. You believe what you want.

Thanks anyway,

Michael
So you aren't sure now that man is 75% water and 25% dust from the ground?

Could you go back and ask for more details?

Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.