Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is a copy of a post I made on another thread here. I just thought it was a good idea to include it here on this Thread.

How are you doing? I have a lot of love inside and it's due to my God. I am an unusual case. There's a reason for it that you probably won't believe, so we'll have to discuss that another time. Let's just suffice it that I have been visited by the Lord God twice, I've had a number of angelic visits and visions/out-of-body experiences, and been visited by the Holy Ghost twice.

One night, the Lord told me to go to NYC after a vision I'd had about CA having all of their brush fires. I won't go into it. Nevertheless, there were two angel visits in that vision alone. Remind me to tell you about it later. What I'm leading up to saying is that, I was working at ABC-TV in Manhattan, NYC on Avenue of the Americas. I was working in the Accounting Dept. and was an assistant of one of the Comptrollers there. I sent a letter to a New York Daily News reporter about some of the things I'd experienced from God. He sent me a letter back saying he did not see a story in what I'd sent him. I was near furious. I asked God what to do. The Lord said to write this reporter back and tell him that I (God) shall send 7 inches of snow upon his Daily News Bldg. within 48 hours of him receiving my letter, so that he would know that God was with me and the testimony that I was sharing with him was true.

Well, it wasn't long, the snow began falling the morning that the reporter received my letter. All day it snowed and after work, at the end of the day, 7 inches had fallen and the snow ceased. I got home from work and my girl friend said, "Michael, Michael, some reporter's been calling you all day and wants you to call him back ASAP." Well, I went to go dial the number and the phone rang. It was the reporter and he was terrified and said to not pray to God for him anymore and what did I want. I asked for a 3-hour interview. I got it within a couple days. After sharing my testimony about my experiences with him, he still said he could not help me because it wasn't his newspaper. Talk about daft. He said I would have to talk to his boss, the publisher's boss. I declined to go that route because I would have had to talk to the highest echelons of the Daily News and I did not want to.

The next day, a newspaper article in the rival newspaper had a front page article on the snow, that it was 7 inches. I have a copy of my letter to the reporter, and a copy of the news article that said the 7 inches had fallen. I can send you a copy of each, and other things besides that (more Proof Pages) and an autographed copy of my book. It will cost me $15 roughly, but for you, I will do it for Free. Just PM me and let me know your mailing address. That experience is just the very tip of the iceberg. I've had many things happen to me that have been astounding. It has been a life. The Lord told me that I was one of two witnesses written of in Rev. 11:3KJV. I would love to know who the other one is, but He won't tell me. I've tried up and down, and sideways, to get my testimony into the newspapers, but none will help. So, the people of the world will not get much of a warning about Armageddon as they deserve. That is how this world works. I believe Armageddon will be this Autumn. Are you ready??

Okay, this is long. I've got to close. Tons of things I could explain to you but probably never in such detail. For that, I would have to live with you and talk with you every day for a week, at least. Of course, we know, that's not going to happen. I'm in Phoenix now, and was sent here once again by the Lord. I wanted to go to Miami, FL., but I did not get my wish. Listen, I'd best close for now. God Be With You and remember, there is proof out there. You just don't accept it or know where to look for it, eh? Tell me which?

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :cloud9: :rapture: :rapture: :guitar:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, for my curiosity, just a clarification about your acceptance of YEC. When you started this thread several times you told of God making men, and then wiping them out, and doing it again and again, and finally making the Biblical Adam and Eve. How do you fit all of those previous creation/extinction events in a YEC timeline that starts shortly before Adam?

Dear DavisBJ,

I thought about it further, pondering it, and decided that YEC was what I had to go with and what I believed. I wish I could believe the other way out of convenience's sake, but I'm stuck where I'm at. Really, it sure would be easier. I mean, it would make everything make sense. But I believe instead that God created everything in six days, and then rested on the seventh. I also believe that God created things to be older than they really were upon their arrival. He has His reasons. I mean, Davis, Adam was not a baby boy when he came upon the scene. Neither was Eve. Neither were the animals. He created the chicken before the egg. So now you know what to tell to someone who asks you which came first, the chicken or the egg. Well, will close for now. Thanks for contemplating things with me and reminiscing.

Warmest Wishes,

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :singer: :singer: :yoshi:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

The heart is in the brain. And having a big heart actually refers to wisdom. You can try to sidestep the real issue, but I will not be daunted.

Dear noguru,

The reason that I haven't written to you is because I did not believe what you wrote. A big heart is in the bosom and in the brain. Wisdom is also in the brain, and the big heart. Can we agree??

Much Love, Bro'

Michael

:singer: :up: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:

The heart is in the brain. And having a big heart actually refers to wisdom. You can try to sidestep the real issue, but I will not be daunted.

Dear noguru,

The reason that I haven't written to you is because I did not believe what you wrote. A big heart is in the bosom and in the brain. Wisdom is also in the brain, and in the big heart. God guiding your thoughts through an angel. That is wisdom!! Can we agree??

Much Love, Bro',

Michael

:singer: :up: :cloud9: :cloud9:

DavisBJ

Michael's doctrine is jello

Michael's doctrine is jello

Dear Michael,

I certainly would not deny anyone the right to adjust their beliefs as their understanding grows. But in this case, over the course of thousands of posts and many months of trying to persuade everyone to understand and agree with what you have been saying, it appears your own beliefs have undergone some rather radical changes. I don’t recall any of the Biblical messengers who altered important parts of their fundamental beliefs the way you have.

For example, you indicate the Genesis creation account forces you into your current YEC stance, yet that creation account has been in place for many centuries before you existed. You felt you had a message so important you had to write a short book about it, and that message has been the core of what you have come back to over and over in this thread. But now you are diverging from important aspects of the very message you brought to this thread and even committed to print in your book.

You were insistent in many early posts that God had created and destroyed man over and over. Now you deny that. In your book, it says, on page 20:

After my vision, it was made known to me that before our own Adam and Eve, as we know them, there were “Adams” that God created and formed before him, and peoples and civilizations before then on earth. … Again, what I’m claiming is that the Lord God Jehovah had created man and woman and then destroyed them before our own Adam and Eve were made or formed from the dust of the ground. This is why we’ve found human bones that date back much, much further than our own Adam and Eve.

Is this part of your book now malarkey? Were you just fabricating stuff when you said “it was made know to me …”?

A couple months after starting this thread, you said:
Dear All,

I'm not saying these things are a POSSIBILITY. I'm saying they are the truth as the Lord has TOLD ME. These are of the seven thunders which John heard and was about to write them down, and was told to seal them up until the time of the end (for man was not ready yet mentally and spiritually to handle them yet). See Rev. 10:4. I KNOW about these things without any DOUBTS because I truly received them from the Lord God and angels. Yes, the Lord has spoken to me when He has wanted to. … We have already lived many lives and returned back in different bodies…
MichaelC
These early ideas were not things that might POSSIBLY happen, but rather you KNOW and have no DOUBTS about because the Lord and his angels tutored you. Yet now you find you have to deny those ideas to adopt a YEC stance. I fear there is nothing you can say now that we can depend on you to keep supporting.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I thought it would be good to post here something I wrote on another thread.

Dear Ben Masada,

It is written in the Bible that Death and Hell were both cast into the lake of fire in the end. The lake of fire is our Sun. That is what the angel told me. I don't get these things out of my own imagination! Hell is not nearly as hot as the lake of fire. And it also says that the devil, Satan, will be cast into the lake of fire. If Satan thinks that Hell was hot, wait till he's sent to the lake of fire burning with brimstone. The angel also told me that the center of our Earth was the bottomless pit, also called Hell, and it was extremely hot with magma and lava. It has a center, but no bottom, because the Earth is round and everyone is on top of it because of gravity. No one says I'm at the bottom of the Earth. Anyway, the antichrist/beast and false prophet shall be cast into the lake of fire. This lake is a lot hotter than the Hell (bottomless pit in the middle of our earth--lava and magma). I think I also read that a lightning bolt was as hot as 10 times our sun. See Rev. 20:10KJV and Rev. 20:15KJV. Also Rev. 21:8KJV and Rev. 19:20KJV. Check out these verses. Check for the words "lake of fire." Then you'll have a chance at understanding. Hell is not as bad as the Lake of Fire. Hell/Hades and the lake of fire are not the same thing. The lake of fire surpasses hell easily. This isn't for you Ben Masada. It's for everyone who reads this thread, including the originator. Now, we do both know that Jesus was talking about Lazarus dipping his finger in some cool water to dip on the tongue of someone in hell. Right? Well, the lake of fire is worse. OK, I should go. The only way anyone will get something out of this post is to look up the Bible verses I mentioned and read them for themselves. Maybe God will turn on a bit of light in their heads for it.

God Be With You Always, Brother Masada!!

Michael

:cloud9: :cloud9: :singer: :guitar: :angel: :angel:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Michael,

I certainly would not deny anyone the right to adjust their beliefs as their understanding grows. But in this case, over the course of thousands of posts and many months of trying to persuade everyone to understand and agree with what you have been saying, it appears your own beliefs have undergone some rather radical changes. I don’t recall any of the Biblical messengers who altered important parts of their fundamental beliefs the way you have.

For example, you indicate the Genesis creation account forces you into your current YEC stance, yet that creation account has been in place for many centuries before you existed. You felt you had a message so important you had to write a short book about it, and that message has been the core of what you have come back to over and over in this thread. But now you are diverging from important aspects of the very message you brought to this thread and even committed to print in your book.

Dear DavisBJ,

I suppose you are not aware of my newest 7th Edition of my book, where all of that has been edited. After hearing from 6days, I pondered quite a bit, and started believing that he is right to say that God created this Earth and Heavens, and everything in it, in six days. And that's where I stand now.

You were insistent in many early posts that God had created and destroyed man over and over. Now you deny that. In your book, it says, on page 20:

After my vision, it was made known to me that before our own Adam and Eve, as we know them, there were “Adams” that God created and formed before him, and peoples and civilizations before then on earth. … Again, what I’m claiming is that the Lord God Jehovah had created man and woman and then destroyed them before our own Adam and Eve were made or formed from the dust of the ground. This is why we’ve found human bones that date back much, much further than our own Adam and Eve.

Is this part of your book now malarkey? Were you just fabricating stuff when you said “it was made know to me …”?

A couple months after starting this thread, you said:

These early ideas were not things that might POSSIBLY happen, but rather you KNOW and have no DOUBTS about because the Lord and his angels tutored you. Yet now you find you have to deny those ideas to adopt a YEC stance. I fear there is nothing you can say now that we can depend on you to keep supporting.

DavisBJ, it's not malarkey to me. I was swayed by words I read by 6days. They made a lot of sense. I could perhaps have made a mistake. Doesn't everyone? Or are we all perfect? I am cut 51-49 on what to believe and will find out what's true when that time comes, just like everyone else. If I am going against God's wishes by not believing what He told me, He will correct me. DavisBJ, don't you know how hard it is to ponder some things. It takes a long time. I want to make sure it wasn't a 'lying spirit' that initially visited me. I'm not positive enough. That's why I am where I am at. I don't claim to know everything on Earth and in Heaven. What are you trying to press me with? I can't make one possibly a mistake out of all these 40 years of sharing my testimony, and you gripe about that one? It would not surprise me to find out from the Lord God after I die that perhaps there were men and women on Earth before our Adam and Eve. Considering all the science, it does point in a different direction than just a six-day Creation. Nevertheless, I will stand by that six-day Creation and not read in between the lines for now for my own comfort, in part because God created everything aged. Because DavisBJ, you simply cannot seem to understand the most blatant facts of all. If I believe that God created everything in 6 days like He said and like it is written, I am not going against God, which is what YOU want to do. So I'd rather err on the side of allegiance to God, as He created, which is written in Genesis, than not.

Now, I want to go into something else here also. It has partly to do with this last paragraph also. Why, DavisBJ, do you want to err on being wrong, than err on being right? I don't know if I said that right. Don't you think it is better to believe that God is there, so that when His Son returns, you will live with God after you die? But instead you disbelieve that God is there, so when His Son returns, you WON'T live with God after you die? Is it the most inane, asinine, wrong thing to do??!! Do you know what I'm saying here??

Why not "believe" and be saved later, than "not believe" and be sorry later?!! What is the best way to solve that problem? Now, if you do not understand what I'm asking by these last two paragraphs, let me know. I mean, isn't it better to err on the side that's right? {Am I saying that right, Davis?}. Believe for the heck of it and be saved. Disbelieve for the 60 or 70 years you're here and be like toast, and then not be saved.

Well, I give up! I do love you and cannot believe you can throw away something as important as your living soul so easily. And you see, the hardest part is that, while I am in heaven, you may not be there because you wouldn't listen, so that means myself and all of your other friends, will be stuck out of luck to ever see you again or rap with you, or explore the galaxies with you. This is why disciples of Christ (Christians) want EVERYONE to go to heaven. It's like losing a brother and close friend otherwise.

Okay, I hope you understand some of this. I've got to get going for now. By the way, I am a YEC for now. I'd rather believe in God and His story of Creation than not. I'd rather be right than be wrong, in the end. That is called 'my safe bet,' regardless of anything else! TTYL.

C'est la vie!!

Michael

:singer: :guitar: :cloud9: :cloud9: :thumb:

noguru

Dear Michael,

While Michael might have overstated his case, and I think that is often the case for "over" zealous people, it is now a good thing that at least he is honest, courageous and admits the level of investigation he has employed to this point. I certainly wish he were more thorough and rigorous as well as capable of employing some self-discipline in regard to methodology. But we all have to learn to walk before we can run.

Daniel1611

I "like" NASA on Facebook so I can see what they're posting. Go ahead and do that. See what they post. It's litterally every post they talk about pictures they just got in space, and they show an obvious cgi it painting. When you click it, they usually have one or two alleged photos with a bunch of "artist renderings.". If you have all these great pictures, why so many admitted paintings and CGI's. It's stupid.

noguru

I "like" NASA on Facebook so I can see what they're posting. Go ahead and do that. See what they post. It's litterally every post they talk about pictures they just got in space, and they show an obvious cgi it painting. When you click it, they usually have one or two alleged photos with a bunch of "artist renderings.". If you have all these great pictures, why so many admitted paintings and CGI's. It's stupid.

How is an analogue picture superior to a computer graphics image?

DavisBJ

Michael knows what is right, kinda, maybe, if, tbd

Michael knows what is right, kinda, maybe, if, tbd

Dear DavisBJ,

I suppose you are not aware of my newest 7th Edition of my book, where all of that has been edited. After hearing from 6days, I pondered quite a bit, and started believing that he is right to say that God created this Earth and Heavens, and everything in it, in six days. And that's where I stand now.

DavisBJ, it's not malarkey to me. I was swayed by words I read by 6days. They made a lot of sense. I could perhaps have made a mistake. Doesn't everyone? Or are we all perfect? I am cut 51-49 on what to believe and will find out what's true when that time comes, just like everyone else. If I am going against God's wishes by not believing what He told me, He will correct me. DavisBJ, don't you know how hard it is to ponder some things. It takes a long time. I want to make sure it wasn't a 'lying spirit' that initially visited me. I'm not positive enough. That's why I am where I am at.
Michael, what you just posted is amazing. In summary, you seem to be admitting (now – years after the fact) that maybe you were actually visited by a “lying spirit” instead of a divine messenger. Your spiritual discernment is so poor that under the guise of religion you may have actually been doing Satan’s work. This radical redirection is because of the arguments from a YEC apologist – not a divine apparition (whether evil or good), but just a fellow who is rather effective at defending his view of what scripture says.

Maybe indeed 6days is right. But it behooves you, Michael, to take as long as necessary to really examine this whole issue in a depth that clearly you have not done before. If I had just gone through the theological about-face you are admitting to, and felt deeply about these things, I would be concerned not only about my own lack of qualifications to guide others, but about the numerous souls that I must have led astray over the past few decades of preaching and publishing false doctrines.

I do think this might give you a primo way of backing off from the fulfillment of your end-of-year rapture prediction. I can’t fathom that God would use someone who has been (unknowingly) a minion of Satan for decades as one of the two witnesses to usher in the Second Coming. That whole imminent rapture shtick is just as likely to be another evil delusion as was the multiple creations and extinctions fable.
What are you trying to press me with? I can't make one possibly a mistake out of all these 40 years of sharing my testimony, and you gripe about that one?
If the messengers you saw were “lying spirits” then that is 40 years of false testimony.
It would not surprise me to find out from the Lord God after I die that perhaps there were men and women on Earth before our Adam and Eve. Considering all the science, it does point in a different direction than just a six-day Creation.
Trying to have your cake and eat it too? If “there were men and women on Earth before our Adam and Eve”, then what does that do to your newly-adopted YEC stance? What you are really saying to 6days is that you will pretend to be a YEC for now, but just maybe 6days is actually the one that has it wrong after all.
If I believe that God created everything in 6 days like He said and like it is written, I am not going against God, which is what YOU want to do.
Up until your recent conversion to YEC, your claim was that you carried a message from God that was different from the written one that you now have signed on to. Don’t blame me for you (as it says it your Holy Book) being driven to and fro by every wind of doctrine and tossed.
Why, DavisBJ, do you want to err on being wrong, than err on being right? I don't know if I said that right. Don't you think it is better to believe that God is there, so that when His Son returns, you will live with God after you die? But instead you disbelieve that God is there, so when His Son returns, you WON'T live with God after you die? Is it the most inane, asinine, wrong thing to do??!! Do you know what I'm saying here??
Pascal’s Wager has been discussed before in this thread. But for me, there is a much more fundamental reason for me to not follow your advice. I expressed this to you a month or two ago – if I accepted Christ and professed a belief in God, I would thereby dishonor God by lying to him, I would be lying to you, to my family and friends, and most importantly, to myself. Would God rather I pretend a belief that is insincere, or would He prefer that I live an upright life unstained by that fake belief?

Last edited:

Daniel1611

How is an analogue picture superior to a computer graphics image?

Well, one is a photograph of a something that exists and one is a computer generated image. There's a huge difference. Buzz Lightyear is a cgi. Pssst.. He doesn't exist. These paintings and CGI's NASA always shows makes me wonder why they don't just post the photos.

Daniel1611

Is it as stupid as you misrepresenting the distance from Bear Mountain to New York City?

I didn't misrepresent them. I had provided two images if two locations, and I confused the distances. I said the Bear Mountain one was 60 miles and the Philledelphia one was 40 miles when it was the opposite. That's a mistake, not lie. My point still stands, regardless

noguru

Well, one is a photograph of a something that exists and one is a computer generated image. There's a huge difference. Buzz Lightyear is a cgi. Pssst.. He doesn't exist. These paintings and CGI's NASA always shoes makes me wonder why they don't just post the photos.

Some CGI's are admittedly altered to change the fundamental picture that can be discerned or are completely fictitious (like Buzz Lightyear - admittedly). Some are just enhanced to illuminate variations that would otherwise not be noticeable.

Are you familiar with how such technologies work?

Are you claiming that all CGIs are on the same level in regard to their fictitious content?

Are you claiming that NASA is lying to us about the nature of their graphic enhancements?

Daniel1611

Some CGI's are admittedly altered to change the picture that can be discerned. Some are just enhanced to illuminate variations that would otherwise not be noticeable.

Are you familiar with how such technologies work?

Are you claiming that NASA is lying to us about the nature of their graphic enhancements?

Yes and yes.

noguru

I didn't misrepresent them. I had provided two images if two locations, and I confused the distances. I said the Bear Mountain one was 60 miles and the Philledelphia one was 40 miles when it was the opposite. That's a mistake, not lie. My point still stands, regardless

So far 99% of your posts have been misrepresentations. While you keep trying to focus the audiences attention on other people's alleged deceptions, you consistently employ more egregious and more frequent deceptions in your own communications. Yet you still want people to just take your word for these things.

Daniel1611

So far 99% of your posts have been misrepresentations. While you keep trying to focus the audiences attention on other people's alleged deceptions, you consistently employ more egregious and more frequent deceptions in your own communications. Yet you still want people to just take your word for these things.

I have to point out NASA deceptions because people point to then as the omniscient knowers of all. I don't accept NASA paintings as evidence because they are phony.

noguru

I have to point out NASA deceptions because people point to then as the omniscient knowers of all. I don't accept NASA paintings as evidence because they are phony.

I am quite aware of your opinion. But if you really want to convince others, else why would you even be posting about this, then you should be able to include clear and concise evidence for your claims.

Again you have included another misrepresentation. NASA, to my knowledge, does not claim to be "omniscient knowers of all" (which is a redundancy). That is what you claim, but can you provide a claim by NASA that supports your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.