Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

There is no way I will research this thread to see if I am offering up something that has already been considered in the various discussions. So lets see by knowing that there must have been a male and a female to produce an offspring, regardless of evolution or creation being the argument. That must mean they were both placed on the scene at the same time and were complete in their biological makeup. Again, both male AND female.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There is no way I will research this thread to see if I am offering up something that has already been considered in the various discussions. So lets see by knowing that there must have been a male and a female to produce an offspring, regardless of evolution or creation being the argument. That must mean they were both placed on the scene at the same time and were complete in their biological makeup. Again, both male AND female.

The first will conscious humans would have been born of primate parents suddenly like so many other leaps in evolution.

The ancient story used for the information in Genesis shows that the earth was already populated when Adam and Eve arrived on their mission of redemption.

Cross Reference

The first will conscious humans would have been born of primate parents suddenly like so many other leaps in evolution.

The ancient story used for the information in Genesis shows that the earth was already populated when Adam and Eve arrived on their mission of redemption.

Jesus Christ could not then have been the redeemer for all mankind, could He?

Caino

BANNED
Banned

Redeemer of all mankind? That's human speculation about Jesus after he left. Jesus didn't teach that he was a redeemer. Jesus himself explained that not everyone needed salvation, just those who were estranged from God in their own hearts. But some of the old ideas contaminated the evolving religion about Jesus after he returned to his rightful place on high. Death and or translation is normal for an evolved world. The fact that Adam and Eve lost the use of "the tree of life" and therefore died like man dies became confused with the speculation that death came to the whole earth after their sin.

everready

Redeemer of all mankind? That's human speculation about Jesus after he left. Jesus didn't teach that he was a redeemer. Jesus himself explained that not everyone needed salvation, just those who were estranged from God in their own hearts. But some of the old ideas contaminated the evolving religion about Jesus after he returned to his rightful place on high. Death and or translation is normal for an evolved world. The fact that Adam and Eve lost the use of "the tree of life" and therefore died like man dies became confused with the speculation that death came to the whole earth after their sin.

Yes redeemer of all mankind, no speculation about it.

I Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

everready

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Barbarian explains to Michael:
The caps you're talking about are called telomeres. They are essential to the function of chromosomes. Early on, telomerase (which lengthens them) shuts down, as as we age, the telomeres get shorter and sorter, leading to aging and death.

The problem with cancer is that telomerase is reactivated, and the cells are therefore effectively immortal, never aging. One possible way to live forever, would be to reactivate telomerase, but of course, that could also have disastrous effects. We just don't know, but it's troubling that cancer is somehow involved.

Jesus didn't come to lengthen our telomeres and save us from a physical death. We will all physically die someday. What He did was save us from the spiritual death suffered by Adam and Eve.

Dear The Barbarian,

I do see what you're stating and I understand. It's a shame we can't lengthen them without any fear of reprisal. I guess we are just not made to live to a great age. But look at Methuselah and even Abraham. They lived for a very LONG time. God did say man's age will be changed to 120 years max average, so I shouldn't figure it would be any different. Thanks for knowing what I meant, dude!! It puts my brain to rest.

God Be With You, Barbarian,

Michael

:sam: :guitar: :angel: :singer: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you have cancer, the cancer cells maintain the length of telomeres, but the rest of your cells still age.

So it doesn't help a person with cancer.

Dear The Barbarian,

That's just dandy. I should have known. It's like, no warranty for it. But God does not want us to live longer anyways.

Thanks The Barbarian,

Michael

:cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Cross Reference,

I know it may be daunting here to try to read some posts that came before these. It's a lot of work. So it's okay. Just add what you want to add.

Praise The Lord,

Michael

:guitar: :singer:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Caino,

Where do you come up with these things? Adam and Eve didn't just spring up out of nothing. God formed them from the ground. You think He's a liar? What, is this what your Urantia Book says?? Most everyone on this site laughs at your Urantia Pages.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear Caino,

Jesus says many times in the New Testament that He is a redeemer. He says 'nobody comes to the Father (God) but by Him. It is also written, 'the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ, our Lord.' See Rev. 2:7KJV, "To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." I could go on and on, but you should know better by now.

Search the Bible instead of your Urantia Books, and you will learn what you're missing out on.

Michael

Daniel1611

Dear Caino,

Jesus says many times in the New Testament that He is a redeemer. He says 'nobody comes to the Father (God) but by Him. It is also written, 'the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ, our Lord.' See Rev. 2:7KJV, "To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." I could go on and on, but you should know better by now.

Search the Bible instead of your Urantia Books, and you will learn what you're missing out on.

Michael

But you don't understand. The only parts of the Bible that are true are the parts that E.T. wrote in the Urantia book.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's called pro-creation, NOT creation. It's what God built into all life on earth, when He created it.

Dear Stan,

It's still creation, procreation or not. God knows everyone while they are still in the womb. That everything has seed within itself to become a new life. That's true of plants, trees, fish, fowl, animals and man. But yes, I do see what you mean.

If God does not want a woman or man to be able to create (or procreated) then one of them is barren (one of them has a problem). God's still in charge of all of those things. Look at how Rebecca died after giving birth to Benjamin. Her purpose in life was to give birth to some of the tribes of Israel. If she would have lived, there would just be jealousy between her and Leah. Look how long Sarah was barren with Abraham until she had a son, Isaac.

Praise God!!

Michael

:angel: :angel: :cloud9: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes redeemer of all mankind, no speculation about it.

I Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

everready

Dear everready,

Yes, that proves Jesus is our Redeemer. We are all ever indebted to Jesus Christ more than we'll ever know yet.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But you don't understand. The only parts of the Bible that are true are the parts that E.T. wrote in the Urantia book.

Dear Daniel1611,

I know what you mean. E.T., phone home!! The only aliens that I believe in are foreign. And I'm not dissing them. Thanks for being there!! To be honest, I don't believe in aliens except I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost, and the angels.

God Be With You!!

Michael

:guitar: :singer: :cloud9: :angel:

Michael

StanJ

Dear Stan,

It's still creation, procreation or not. God knows everyone while they are still in the womb. That everything has seed within itself to become a new life. That's true of plants, trees, fish, fowl, animals and man. But yes, I do see what you mean.

If God does not want a woman or man to be able to create (or procreated) then one of them is barren (one of them has a problem). God's still in charge of all of those things. Look at how Rebecca died after giving birth to Benjamin. Her purpose in life was to give birth to some of the tribes of Israel. If she would have lived, there would just be jealousy between her and Leah. Look how long Sarah was barren with Abraham until she had a son, Isaac.

Praise God!!

Michael

:angel: :angel: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Procreation and creation are NOT the same thing. Creation comes from NOTHING, and procreation, which was CREATED by God, is from the DNA profile of that life ONLY. Bears don't have cows and a woman doesn't have a chimp. That designation and confinement to a species is what God created. Making a barren women able to have children is indeed miraculous and has nothing to do with procreation.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Procreation and creation are NOT the same thing. Creation comes from NOTHING, and procreation, which was CREATED by God, is from the DNA profile of that life ONLY. Bears don't have cows and a woman doesn't have a chimp. That designation and confinement to a species is what God created. Making a barren women able to have children is indeed miraculous and has nothing to do with procreation.

Dear Stan,

I hope that you are doing excellent tonight. I'm not trying to upset you. I am just saying that creation and procreation are similar in some ways. That's all. I know bears don't have cows, nor women chimps, etc. I believe that Creation comes from God, not from Nothing. And procreation is from God also. That's all. We must have some kind of miscommunication? I'm sorry if we disagree but it's okay to agree to disagree. We can't be 100% perfect, and I know you are close because we almost always have the same beliefs. I appreciate your friendship and candor so much and hope that this will not dampen our concern for each other, to say the least!!

May God Watch Over You With Many Angels Also,

Michael

:angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9: :rapture: :rapture:

StanJ

Dear Stan,

I hope that you are doing excellent tonight. I'm not trying to upset you. I am just saying that creation and procreation are similar in some ways. That's all. I know bears don't have cows, nor women chimps, etc. I believe that Creation comes from God, not from Nothing. And procreation is from God also. That's all. We must have some kind of miscommunication? I'm sorry if we disagree but it's okay to agree to disagree. We can't be 100% perfect, and I know you are close because we almost always have the same beliefs. I appreciate your friendship and candor so much and hope that this will not dampen our concern for each other, to say the least!!

May God Watch Over You With Many Angels Also,

Michael

I am Michael and I'm not upset, just succinct.

Many people believe literally what Psalm 139:13 (NIV) sates, but it is metaphorical, not literal. God created procreation, by which we obeyed his instruction in Gen 1:28 (NIV)

You know what they say Michael..."nobody's perfect"...and I'm a nobody!

:cool:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am Michael and I'm not upset, just succinct.

Many people believe literally what Psalm 139:13 (NIV) sates, but it is metaphorical, not literal. God created procreation, by which we obeyed his instruction in Gen 1:28 (NIV)

You know what they say Michael..."nobody's perfect"...and I'm a nobody!

:cool:

Dear Stan,

You are far from being a nobody!!! I happen to think very highly of you. See Isa. 44:2KJV, Isa. 66:9KJV, Jer. 1:5KJV. I could go on for a long time. God knows us while we are still in our mother's wombs. Don't be so surprised. Will chat with you more later.

God Be With You,

Michael

:sigh: :shut:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Caino,

Maybe I have been too hard on you? Maybe I don't understand. I am trying to be comforting here and I do take into consideration your heart and your feelings. So far, though, I'm just but one who can't agree from what I've seen from you. Tell me Jesus is Your Messiah and King. Tell me that God is your Father in Heaven Who created all things. If you want me to believe yours, then you have to believe mine. And since they cannot coexist, I just can't do it, even though I wish we could be friends and just disagree wholeheartedly. I don't know if everyone out there is laughing at you. I have not done a poll asking such a question, so I am sorry for mentioning it, for your sake. This all does not mean that I believe in your Urantia Book or Pages. Thanks, Caino. I'm trying to be as civil as I can.

Perhaps God's Son Will Have You Turn Over A New Leaf In Your Urantia Book,

Praise God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.