Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael. It means that they and us, and all mammals, share a common mammalian ancestor that lived millions of years ago. When the dinosaurs died out, it left holes in the biosphere that small mammals took advantage of, and with the lack of dinosaurs to prey on them, they thrived and speciated to fill the various empty niches left behind by the dinosaurs' absence.

The extant land animals that whales are most closely related to are sheep and hippos, and they all share the same ancestor, Andrewsarchus, which was a terrestrial wolf-like predator with proto-hooves.

Dear Kdall,

You got that from palm reading? I suppose some animals have four fingers also. Were you there when the dinosaurs died out? Where were you? You just rely on what other evolutionists say and I rely on what other creationists say. Moses was a creationist and he was with God. I'll rely on him and other creationists, not evolutionists.

Proto-hooves eh? Any relationship to the horses? Nothing would surprise me.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No Michael. It means that they and us, and all mammals, share a common mammalian ancestor that lived millions of years ago. When the dinosaurs died out, it left holes in the biosphere that small mammals took advantage of, and with the lack of dinosaurs to prey on them, they thrived and speciated to fill the various empty niches left behind by the dinosaurs' absence.

The extant land animals that whales are most closely related to are sheep and hippos, and they all share the same ancestor, Andrewsarchus, which was a terrestrial wolf-like predator with proto-hooves.

Dear Kdall,

So we've also shared a reptilian ancestor also? Like I said before, God made them that way! Maybe He likes the number five, perhaps for efficiency, or maybe it's his favorite number. God did everything. When you say God, you don't seem to realize how SPECTACULAR and AWESOME He is, and you don't treat Him with the same respect that you treat your science. Kdall, what if God takes offense that you're spewing out evolution when He wants you to spew out the Creation Story? Do you really know what you are doing?? Just cause you want to believe in Science. Don't you know that Science is nothing compared to God. God could eat science and spit it out. He made an aged Adam and Eve, and animals, birds, aquatic life, trees, and Earth and Heaven/Universe all AGED. You notice He formed man from the ground, and He formed the animals from the ground. He formed birds, not eggs. It's like a fine cheese or wine, aged. Even beer!! I'm just telling you, think AGED instead of thinking that God planted seeds on the Earth and grew trees that way. What came first, the chicken or the egg? Well, the chicken of course. God created the chicken first instead of the egg. Same with all of the plants and trees, creatures, creeping things, man and woman, etc.

Carumba!!

Michael

noguru

Dear Kdall,

You got that from palm reading? I suppose some animals have four fingers also. Were you there when the dinosaurs died out? Where were you? You just rely on what other evolutionists say and I rely on what other creationists say. Moses was a creationist and he was with God.

Michael

Moses lived before modern science, and you really have no idea what he thought about the science of origins. He might have realized the vague (in regard to science) theological outline in Genesis was a weekly model for humans to live by. There is no excuse for people to currently not understand the evidence for the science they claim to understand.

Last edited:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Dear Kdall,

You got that from palm reading? I suppose some animals have four fingers also. Were you there when the dinosaurs died out? Where were you? You just rely on what other evolutionists say and I rely on what other creationists say. Moses was a creationist and he was with God. I'll rely on him and other creationists, not evolutionists.

Proto-hooves eh? Any relationship to the horses? Nothing would surprise me.

Michael
Moses and God lived together? Well that's news.

noguru

Just another reminder to the ever forgetful Michael;

Colossians 1:16 said:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

This is another theological statement, and is vague in a scientific sense. It does not negate any of the science of evolution. Since God created natural processes. It is just that your mind cannot grasp the alternative.

You are either too oblivious, too forgetful or both to get your head around all the pertinent ideas involved with this.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Dear Kdall,

So we've also shared a reptilian ancestor also?

Michael

At some point in the way way distant past, yes. But that was before the Triassic period (220 million years ago). Thrinaxodon and other cynodonts, which were small creatures that had both reptilian and mammalian characteristics and resembled a dachshund vaguely, are thought to be the ancestor of all mammals. They are a prime exsmple of a transitional species, in this case the transition from reptile to mammal

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see there was a lot of activity while I was away.

:think:

Dear noguru,

Yes, there was some activity while you were gone. Could you please check out Posts #9244 and #9248. They are good posts and I told them I would let you know about them. Thanks!!

Michael

noguru

Dear noguru,

Yes, there was some activity while you were gone. Could you please check out Posts #9244 and #9248. They are good posts and I told them I would let you know about them. Thanks!!

Michael

I have reviewed those posts (actually all posts) and responded to one. My response to that one applies to the other also.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just another reminder to the ever forgetful Michael;

This is another theological statement, and is vague in a scientific sense. It does not negate any of the science of evolution. Since God created natural processes. It is just that your mind cannot grasp the alternative.

You are either too oblivious, too forgetful or both to get your head around all the pertinent ideas involved with this.

Look who can't wrap their head around the real Creation story! Noguru, how can you negate that God created everything within six days?? It's what the Bible says. Do you think God is lying? And if Moses wasn't telling the truth, don't you think that Jesus would have corrected him when He was on Earth? Come on!! Enough!!

Michael

:think:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moses and God lived together? Well that's news.

No Jonahdog,

I did not say that. I said the God was with Moses. That means He spoke to Moses and was also seen by Moses in an Earthly body form. God had no trouble telling Moses what to write in the first five books of the Bible.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At some point in the way way distant past, yes. But that was before the Triassic period (220 million years ago). Thrinaxodon and other cynodonts, which were small creatures that had both reptilian and mammalian characteristics and resembled a dachshund vaguely, are thought to be the ancestor of all mammals. They are a prime exsmple of a transitional species, in this case the transition from reptile to mammal

Dear Kdall,

You've got to be kidding me? How would anyone know it was 220 million years ago? What a farce! Did they use uranium dating for that? Too much!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have reviewed those posts (actually all posts) and responded to one. My response to that one applies to the other also.

Dear noguru,

Well, thank you for responding to them. And for reading all of the posts here.

Praise The Lord!!

Michael

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Dear Kdall,

You've got to be kidding me? How would anyone know it was 220 million years ago? What a farce! Did they use uranium dating for that? Too much!!

Michael

Yes Michael they did. Along with about ten other dating methods. Calling it a farce makes you look silly in the eyes of rational people

noguru

Look who can't wrap their head around the real Creation story! Noguru, how can you negate that God created everything within six days??

Again for the ever forgetful Michael, Genesis is not scientific text. Therefore, the six days must have a different purpose than reporting scientific detail. And what we do we see when we put that text into proper context with the rest of the Bible and empirical evidence? We see that the 6 days of work and 1 day of rest are a model set forth for humans to acknowledge God's creative power in them. A way in which we can meditate weekly (if not more frequently) on our place in this universe, which is to carry out God's will of progress. While at the same time humbling ourselves so that our ego is not in the way, blocking us from seeing reality clearly. But I am not surprised you missed that, nor will I be surprised when you forget this and ask me this all again.

It's what the Bible says.

The Bible says what the Bible says. Not what you say it says.

Do you think God is lying?

No, God is not lying. You are just a dimwitted coward who cannot understand theology or science. And you want to make everyone else as dimwitted and cowardly as you.

And if Moses wasn't telling the truth, don't you think that Jesus would have corrected him when He was on Earth?

Moses and Jesus were both telling the truth. Both Moses and Jesus understood figurative speech and the purpose of the Sabbath.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes Michael they did. Along with about ten other dating methods. Calling it a farce makes you look silly in the eyes of rational people

Dear Kdall,

And how do you know that it was dated with ten other methods? Science just wants to feel important.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.