Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does anyone know what pneumonaultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is? Just wondering. I just spelled it from memory.

Michael

StanJ

Why would you seem to believe that the Bible must be totally inerrant and needs to be adhered to uncritically without engaging brain?
I wouldn't do that with science.

I don't, that is YOUR assumption. You assume a person of faith is not able to think critically. I don't do it with science either. FACTS are facts.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, did everyone miss my post about the Moon being God's Heavenly Body?? Jesus' Spirit is in there too, on the right hand side of the Lord God's Spirit. Of course, Jesus was in bodily form when He was on Earth, but now He's in His spiritual state. See Post #9064; Page 605. Did you miss it? It's the truth and I'd swear to it, but God said not to swear, so I won't. I know a lot of secrets y'all don't know about, but I'd love to tell you. Someone should know for when I'm gone from here. These things aren't in my book. I've kept them from anyone here on this site. I have friends that know, but not strangers.

God's Love Wrap Up Your Heart!!

Michael

StanJ

So, did everyone miss my post about the Moon being God's Heavenly Body?? Jesus' Spirit is in there too, on the right hand side of the Lord God's Spirit. Of course, Jesus was in bodily form when He was on Earth, but now He's in His spiritual state. See Post #9064; Page 605. Did you miss it? It's the truth and I'd swear to it, but God said not to swear, so I won't. I know a lot of secrets y'all don't know about, but I'd love to tell you. Someone should know for when I'm gone from here. These things aren't in my book. I've kept them from anyone here on this site. I have friends that know, but not strangers.

God's Love Wrap Up Your Heart!!

Michael

Sorry I'm being distracted by a troll on here.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
To All Of You, My Dear Friends,

I must go for two hours. Will be back!!

May God Gather You Up In His Bosom!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.