Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Now you gone to the proverbial fall back for most of your ilk, and being supercilious doesn't engender ANY respect or credulity whatsoever.

You continue to go in circles, and as you have very clearly demonstrated you have NO credulity whatsoever here, I doubt very much I would take the time to read ANY link you post. If YOU can't make your point and cite fact, I have no compunction to play your games.

Okay so if I'm to understand you here: After you once more asked for a linked source, you once again said you wouldn't read anything I post because I have a different view than your own?

Your true colors are ugly

StanJ

Okay so if I'm to understand you here: After you once more asked for a linked source, you once again said you wouldn't read anything I post because I have a different view than your own?

Your true colors are ugly

If you have to equivocate on what is plainly already written, I can't be bothered to address it.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
No, Jesus said to believe and question spirits of false teaching. Apparently you believed them without question, and now want everyone else to.
No thanks.
False teaching......kind of like young Earth creationism and denial of science, right?

If you ask a stupid question like this in a Christian forum you get exactly what you deserve....

So you can't tell me how the Bible is more reliable than the Quran, yet you claim it to be infallible? Even you must be seeing your own delusions now

StanJ

False teaching......kind of like young Earth creationism and denial of science, right?

So you can't tell me how the Bible is more reliable than the Quran, yet you claim it to be infallible? Even you must be seeing your own delusions now

Yes, exactly like YOU are doing. YEC is NOT science.

The only delusion I see is your claim to being a Christian.

noguru

No, when it goes against what the Bible says, it IS WRONG, no presumption.

:rotfl:

So if empirical evidence contradicts what you currently perceive Genesis to say, then the evidence is wrong?

I also KNOW that most who push the so-called science of evolution don't really know much other than what they have been told is the truth.

I can't possibly put down here what I have learned from reading and first hand observations in regard to evolution in the past 42 years. Plus, it apparently would not matter to you anyway, since you already presume you are accurate.

Did I? Where?

and here we have the basic crux of the so-called science of evolution.
It's called presumption. Yet those who make these presumptions slam people of faith because they just believe in God's Word?
How typically hypocritical.

And this is why I don't trust people like you. You are incompetent and deceitful. So you try to hang your hat on God to compensate for what you lack in aptitude and to give credibility to your nonsense.

This is why the reasonable people in this world think you guys are whacked out. You lie to yourself, and then you try to bring that lie to others.

noguru

The only delusion I see is your claim to being a Christian.

Right back atcha. Only it is clear from your past responses that you are a liar. So I will go with the evidence and conclude that your claim of being a Christian is also false.

alwight

I also KNOW that most who push the so-called science of evolution don't really know much other than what they have been told is the truth.
People who tend to respect what science has to say will typically do so because it is falsifiable and can be shown to be the likely truth, or indeed when it isn't.
The evidence that inspires scientific conclusions can often be well understood by ordinary people quite well enough to come to reasonable personal conclusions about the likeliest truth without simply believing obediently what is told.
But then science isn't simply blind faith in a supposedly inerrant ancient scripture.:plain:

StanJ

So if empirical evidence contradicts what you currently perceive Genesis to say, then the evidence is wrong?

What empirical evidence?

I can't possibly put down here what I have learned from reading and first hand observations in regard to evolution in the past 42 years. Plus, it apparently would not matter to you anyway, since you already presume you are accurate.

I've been studying the Bible for over 44 years, so yes anything that contradicts it is wrong and if it were so valid you would show it. Dispersions are typical of your ilk.

And this is why I don't trust people like you. You are incompetent and deceitful. So you try to hang your hat on God to compensate for what you lack in aptitude and to give credibility to your nonsense.

and as you CAN'T or WON'T prove your science or your knowledge, the credibility factor is not MY problem. Again, dispersions are typical of your ilk.

This is why the reasonable people in this world think you guys are whacked out. You lie to yourself, and then you try to bring that lie to others.

You think so-called scientists and those that swallow the kool aid are reasonable? I guess you can thank God you didn't end up In Jones town.

StanJ

People who tend to respect what science has to say will typically do so because it is falsifiable and can be shown to be the likely truth, or indeed when it isn't.
The evidence that inspires scientific conclusions can often be well understood by ordinary people quite well enough to come to reasonable personal conclusions about the likeliest truth without simply believing obediently what is told.
But then science isn't simply blind faith in a supposedly inerrant ancient scripture.:plain:

I agree, and if those here who pushed the so-called science without actually providing the proof or observations of it, would do so, they would probably get less flack. Real science doesn't always contradict God's Word, but much arm chair science does.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
if those here who pushed the so-called science without actually providing the proof or observations of it, would do so, they would probably get less flack. Real science doesn't always contradict God's Word, but much arm chair science does.

I'll ask you for a third time, Stan: will you read a link I post? If so, please pick any specific issue and I'll gladly post it for your reading pleasure

I doubt very much I would take the time to read ANY link you post.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
Did you have a point to make, or are you also trying to be a SD?

SD? Don't know what that is.

But yes I do have a point to make: that you're a blind, overzealous, lying, deceitful hypocrite. My last post illustrates that point pretty clearly.

StanJ

SD? Don't know what that is.

But yes I do have a point to make: that you're a blind, overzealous, lying, deceitful hypocrite. My last post illustrates that point pretty clearly.

LOL...it's not the only thing you don't know, but your true colours definitely are coming out. Christian? Not a chance.

alwight

I agree, and if those here who pushed the so-called science without actually providing the proof or observations of it, would do so, they would probably get less flack. Real science doesn't always contradict God's Word, but much arm chair science does.
Science at least is such that if you are treated to bovine scattering rather than good evidence then you are very free to demonstrably show it is.

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
LOL...it's not the only thing you don't know, but your true colours definitely are coming out. Christian? Not a chance.

Shockingly, your opinion is wrong once more. It's alright, keep at it. Even a broken clock is right twice a day

Status
Not open for further replies.