Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I don't know is that any god consciously arranged anything Michael.
High and low tides are caused by the sea bulging toward the moon's gravitational pull as it passes by or is on the other side of the world

Dear Alwight,
Yes, you don't know, but God did consciously arranged a lot of things. Surely the waves are also a way of being an ocean filter. Like the filter on a fish tank. And also the waves are great for surfing. LOL!!

Everything you've said above can be rather more rationally explained by a natural world having natural events going on for perfectly explainable physical reasons, just like other planets do without any life for God to be angry with.
Ignorance, in the past, caused ancient people to dream up fanciful explanations involving whichever gods they thought were in control of the elements, however most of us have moved on since then Michael.

We can know that God brings this 'nature' by what is written in the Bible. And science explains how it's done, but not Who has done it. You can forget about it being Mother Nature. Does it not say in the Bible, 'the Lord caused a great hail to rain down upon the Earth, and the men blasphemed God because the plague was exceedingly great, each stone the weight of a talent (the weight of a talent in those days was heavier). And the Lord caused an earthquake greater than any since man has been on Earth. So Alwight, we can understand where things come from.

It's actually because of greenhouse gases and the burning of fossil fuel Michael.

Yes I get it Michael, I'm so doomed right? :rolleyes:

Who created the greenhouse gases and the burning of fossil fuel, and the chemical makeup of them both. God caused those chemical reactions when He created them.

And no, Al, you're not so doomed at all. It's all up to you and your future, or what you do in your future. When Jesus returns, don't think it's Mohamed coming instead.

God can apparently cause major events and disasters to occur because people aren't doing what He wants, but for some reason doesn't want to make it clear that He even exists, except to the likes of you of course. :liberals:

To my mind Michael you seem to have all the scientific understanding and religiously inspired thinking of the middle ages going on in your head.
:juggle:

Al, God calls the disasters, lightening, thunders, floods, earthquakes mostly against the devils in the earth, to keep them in check, because they are very afraid of God. See Rev. 12:4, 'And the devil cast his angels to the earth and was very wroth (full of wrath) because he knows he has but a short time.

If my inspired thinking is of the middle ages, then what do you tell most churches who know what's going on. Do you tell them that Jesus is coming a lot later when they know He is coming very soon. In other words, you stand against 1/3 to 1/2 of the world's people that they are wrong doing what they are doing, and you are right instead?? You must remember, I'm not the only one who believe in a God!! You are sorely outnumbered. But don't think that God doesn't love you. If I love you, and you know He is more capable of loving His children, how much more do you think He loves you instead. You just don't know how to believe in Him. This is because you push Him away every time He approaches you. Of course, He LOVES YOU!! Do you think that you're not believing in Him is so hard for Him to understand you. You're not the only one who believes that way. He still knows your heart and that you are a wonderful, caring person.

He Is One In A Billion!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
If you won't believe me, perhaps your fellow creationists:

As creationists, we must frequently remind detractors that we do not deny that species vary, change, and even appear over time...Before the time of Charles Darwin, a false idea had crept into the church—the belief in the “fixity” or “immutability” of species. According to this view, each species was created in precisely the same form that we find it today. The Bible nowhere teaches that species are fixed and unchanging.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural-selection/speciation/

Even your guys have given up on denying the fact of speciation. Time for you to pack it in.

The Question is;

Do the People at "Answers In Genesis", have the Same Definition for the Biological Term Species; Which is a Term that Actually is Defined many Different Ways, by many Different Scientists.

I personally define Species as;

Species - Largest Group of Animals, which are Capable of Being Interbred.

Which is A Simplified Version, and More Correct Definition of the Biological Term "Species".

Given that All the Animals in Every "Ring Species", have been Proven to be able to be Interbred; Speciation has Not Occurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species

From Wiki's "Species" Article;

"Biologists' working definition

A usable definition of the word "species" and reliable methods of identifying particular species is essential for stating and testing biological theories and for measuring biodiversity. Traditionally, multiple examples of a proposed species must be studied for unifying characters before it can be regarded as a species. It is generally difficult to give precise taxonomic rankings to extinct species known only from fossils.

Some biologists may view species as statistical phenomena, as opposed to the traditional idea, with a species seen as a class of organisms. In that case, a species is defined as a separately evolving lineage that forms a single gene pool. Although properties such as DNA-sequences and morphology are used to help separate closely related lineages,[12] this definition has fuzzy boundaries.[13] However, the exact definition of the term "species" is still controversial, particularly in prokaryotes,[14] and this is called the species problem.[15] Biologists have proposed a range of more precise definitions, but the definition used is a pragmatic choice that depends on the particularities of the species of concern.[15]

Common names and species

The commonly used names for plant and animal taxa sometimes correspond to species:[16] for example, "lion", "walrus", and "Camphor tree" – each refers to a species. In other cases common names do not: for example, "deer" refers to a family of 34 species, including Eld's Deer, Red Deer and Elk (as the use in American English meaning Wapiti, not the use in British English meaning moose). The last two species were once considered a single species, illustrating how species boundaries may change with increased scientific knowledge."

I can't believe they Used the term "Fuzzy", when referring to a Definition of a Word.

=M=

"Fuzzy" also makes it sound like the Evolutionists that Write Evolutionist Theorist Information into Wikipedia, are a Bunch of Morons!!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you won't believe me, perhaps your fellow creationists:

As creationists, we must frequently remind detractors that we do not deny that species vary, change, and even appear over time...Before the time of Charles Darwin, a false idea had crept into the church—the belief in the “fixity” or “immutability” of species. According to this view, each species was created in precisely the same form that we find it today. The Bible nowhere teaches that species are fixed and unchanging.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural-selection/speciation/

Even your guys have given up on denying the fact of speciation. Time for you to pack it in.

Dear Barbarian,

I'm one of the guys who have not given up on denying the fact of speciation. It's past time for you to pack it in. Barbarian, you are familiar with the Bible saying that God created these animals, and the Universe and the host of heaven. Where do you get off saying these happened some other way than what the Bible says. It says that God created the creatures and man/woman were created 3 days later.

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Also, From the Species Article by Wiki;

"In biology, a species (abbreviated sp., with the plural form species abbreviated spp.) is one of the basic units of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring. While in many cases this definition is adequate, the difficulty of defining species is known as the species problem."

See, Creationists don't have a "Species Problem"; Evolutionist Biologists have what's referred to as a "Species Problem", simply because they Have Biases based on the Unfounded Theory of Evolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

=M=

So, Barbie: If you could acknowledge that you Understand that there is "No Proof for the Theory of Evolution"; and Well, If you could just Remember to "Go Ahead" Do that from now on, That'd be Great. Thanks.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As Answers in Genesis points out, the Bible does not deny speciation. It never says that new species don't evolve from old ones.

Your new religion may deny it, but the Bible offers you no support for that belief, as your fellow creationists admit.

And Mark continues to struggle with the fact that it's impossible to draw nice strict lines defining species. The fact that species are very hard to define was predicted by Darwin as part of his theory.

It is one of the huge difficulties for creationism, that there are no definable boundaries for species. If all organisms were created separately, you would see such boundaries. But if they evolved, the boundaries would be fuzzy at best.

As you see, Answers in Genesis and the Institute for Creation Research have attempted to solve the dilemma by admitting the evolution of new species, genera, and families.

But there are also blurred boundaries between families of organisms. It's a temporary expedient, but still a flawed one. Here's their attempt to make sense of evolution:

speciation.jpg

Notice no birds, mammals, annelids, bacteria, etc. Because, if those taxa were included, the diagram would become embarrassing.

For reasons you've already learned.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
As Answers in Genesis points out, the Bible does not deny speciation. It never says that new species don't evolve from old ones.

Your new religion may deny it, but the Bible offers you no support for that belief, as your fellow creationists admit.

And Mark continues to struggle with the fact that it's impossible to draw nice strict lines defining species. The fact that species are very hard to define was predicted by Darwin as part of his theory.

The Bible describes that God Created Man, in the Image Of God.

It does not say that man Needed to Learn to Talk and Walk after he Was Created by God; instead, the Bible Claims that God Made Man in His Own Image.

The Theory of Evolution, and Science (Observable Truth) do not Line Up.

The Theory of Evolution, and what God's Word Says; Does not Parallel what is Proposed in the Theory of Evolution.

The Bible holds to Modern Observable Truth.

Evolution does not Parallel Observable Truth.

========================================

I chose God's Word, over Man's Biased Beliefs any Day of the Year.

Especially, if there is No Proof that all the Animals that we Currently Share the Planet with came from a Common Ancestor.

There is Plenty of Fossil Evidence; Just not much Fossil Evidence that Evolutionists think Prove Their Theory, and I think that's because their Theory is not based in Observable Reality, Whatsoever.

Barbie said:
speciation.jpg

Notice no birds, mammals, annelids, bacteria, etc. Because, if those taxa were included, the diagram would become embarrassing.

?

What?

Want to see something More Embarrassing than that?

Charles-Darwin-tree-of-life-poster.jpg

Look Everybody!!!

Evolutionists believe that All Modern Animals, Descended from Modern Types of Animals; who all contain Fully Functional Modern Looking Anatomy!!!

Silly Evolutionists! LOL!!!

So what are we Humans and Fish all Related To?

Was it Trilobite, or Starfish?

Joker_Fossil_Record.png

You are not understanding what the ToE actually says. There are species the are perfectly adapted to their environment and have been for millions of years. There is no reason for these species to change any more. Its the same logical fallacy that asks if men evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Remember that the fossil record is a far from perfect record of history. Major changes in anatomy could have happened at a time and/or place where they were not fossilized.

Evolutionists don't believe that Man Evolved "From Apes", they believe that Apes and Man have a Common Ancestor that looks like a Monkey, however.

There is a Reason for these Species to Change Constantly, which is what we can observe; It's called Mutation through Reproduction.

Lets think about your Genius Comment, "There is no reason for these species to change any more."; Which Environment has "Stayed the Same" for hundreds of Millions of Years?

Even if there was One, How would that keep the Animal From Changing, due to Mutation through Reproduction?

Now, Wake Up.

You obviously don't know, That the Fossil Record is Extensive, and it Does fit History, it just doesn't fit your "Personal Evolutionist Version" of it.

Why the Fossil Record Does Not Support Evolution; Vid Date, January 31st, 2014

Now, watch this Evolutionist, Explain Evolution, and hang himself with Evol Logic.

Does The Fossil Record Support Evolution?; Vid Date Dec 6, 2009

The above Evol says; "See how these Ancestors of yours, who are People, look nothing like You?","That means you came from an Ape-Like Being".

Like I say; "leaping Lemur Logic".

Real Creationists don't believe in Crocoducks; and Neither do Actual Evolutionists.

CabinetMaker, Your question was Fully answered previously in Post # 15.

See Here;

Mutation Does not lead to New Species of Creatures, Instead it leads to Species with Genetic Disorders which are Less Likely to Reproduce and Will Eventually Become Extinct Due to the Very Same Processes that Evolutionists Say will Change an Ape into a Person that Can fly a Shuttle to the Moon...

Evolution = Things Get Better, All on their own; through Mutation and "forces" in the Universe, Through Lots of Time.

Reality = Things Get Better, only if being acted upon by an outside force; (God, or Man) someone Capable of using the Forces of the Universe created by God to Keep things from getting worse.

So, if we do not develop far enough technologically and biologically, and fix our mutated DNA, back to the way it originally was, we will eventually lose our ability to reproduce, naturally; we will only be able to Reproduce through artificial insemination after A While, till that eventually becomes an Impossibility as well, all thanks to Mutation.

=M=

Barbie said:
It is one of the huge difficulties for creationism, that there are no definable boundaries for species.

Species - Largest Group of Animals which are Capable of Being Interbred.

I don't have a Difficulty Defining the Biological Term "Species"; It's You Evolutionists that are Trying to Cram Reality into your Biased Theory that Doesn't fit with Reality.

Last edited:

alwight

Dear Alwight,
Yes, you don't know, but God did consciously arranged a lot of things. Surely the waves are also a way of being an ocean filter. Like the filter on a fish tank. And also the waves are great for surfing. LOL!!
Waves are perfectly explainable by physics Michael, I have no idea what you think might be filtered.

We can know that God brings this 'nature' by what is written in the Bible. And science explains how it's done, but not Who has done it. You can forget about it being Mother Nature. Does it not say in the Bible, 'the Lord caused a great hail to rain down upon the Earth, and the men blasphemed God because the plague was exceedingly great, each stone the weight of a talent (the weight of a talent in those days was heavier). And the Lord caused an earthquake greater than any since man has been on Earth. So Alwight, we can understand where things come from.
I really don't think that an anonymous ancient author of scripture had any better idea than we do.

Who created the greenhouse gases and the burning of fossil fuel, and the chemical makeup of them both. God caused those chemical reactions when He created them.
That's what you believe, not me.

And no, Al, you're not so doomed at all. It's all up to you and your future, or what you do in your future. When Jesus returns, don't think it's Mohamed coming instead.
I'm not banking on anyone returning Michael, dead people stay dead.

Al, God calls the disasters, lightening, thunders, floods, earthquakes mostly against the devils in the earth, to keep them in check, because they are very afraid of God. See Rev. 12:4, 'And the devil cast his angels to the earth and was very wroth (full of wrath) because he knows he has but a short time.
That's just your middle ages mind-set Michael and an anonymous ancient scripture.

If my inspired thinking is of the middle ages, then what do you tell most churches who know what's going on. Do you tell them that Jesus is coming a lot later when they know He is coming very soon. In other words, you stand against 1/3 to 1/2 of the world's people that they are wrong doing what they are doing, and you are right instead?? You must remember, I'm not the only one who believe in a God!! You are sorely outnumbered. But don't think that God doesn't love you. If I love you, and you know He is more capable of loving His children, how much more do you think He loves you instead. You just don't know how to believe in Him. This is because you push Him away every time He approaches you. Of course, He LOVES YOU!! Do you think that you're not believing in Him is so hard for Him to understand you. You're not the only one who believes that way. He still knows your heart and that you are a wonderful, caring person.

He Is One In A Billion!!

Michael
The religious beliefs around the world are not somehow validated by their popularity Michael. A loving involved god imo would not make his existence ambiguous and vague nor purposefully inflict needless misery and pain on good people while remaining hidden from view.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Evolutionists believe that All Modern Animals, Descended from Modern Types of Animals; who all contain Fully Functional Modern Looking Anatomy!!!

Your chart doesn't show what any of them evolved from. It only the tips of the tree showing. Did you really think that it says any of the ones showing evolved from others that are showing?

Seriously?

If you doubt all the fossil transitionals, you could take the challenge that so far, every creationist here has run away from:

Show me any two major groups, said to be evolutionarily connected, and I'll see if there's a transitional form.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Your chart doesn't show what any of them evolved from.

That's Not "My Chart"; That is the Evolutionist's "Darwin's Tree of Life", Phylogenetic Tree.

Are you Even Trying, anymore; Barbie?

=M=

Barbalicious said:
If you doubt all the fossil transitionals, you could take the challenge that so far, every creationist here has run away from:

What Transitional Fossils?

Are you saying you have found Evidence for the Theory of Evolution to finally present to Us "Creationists"? LOL!!!

Barbara said:
Show me any two major groups, said to be evolutionarily connected, and I'll see if there's a transitional form.

Listen to the Memo, I don't think/believe that any of the Species have a Transitional Form between them.

I don't believe in Transitional Fossils between Species in the Fossil Record; I do however believe that whenever Evolutionist Paleontologists Dig up an Extinct Animal Species, they try to label it as a Transitional Form between Modern Living Species of Animals.

Which is Why I'm Constantly Asking you Evolutionists, and Anti-Theists; Can you Please Show Me Fossils that you believe are Transitional, and Fully Prove that Every Modern Species Descended from a Common Ancestor?

I think all Species, contained the Same Functional Anatomy since the Day they were Created on this Planet.

That's what is Observable in the Fossil Record.

Of Course, again; When I use the Biological Term "Species", I'm referring to how it is Defined below:

Species - Largest Group of Animals, Capable of Being Interbred.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Waves are perfectly explainable by physics Michael, I have no idea what you think might be filtered.
I would think that a lot of trashy seaweed, unnecessary shells, dead fish, etc., and dirt would be left in the sandy beaches. We filter our in-ground pool using sand also.

I really don't think that an anonymous ancient author of scripture had any better idea than we do.

They are facts that are written in our Bible, which you can learn in any Sunday School when you are under the age of 12. Al, some are also plagues to happen yet. They are predicted in Our Bible. We shall know they are true by when they happen, which is soon. It's not by some excellent author knew it.

That's what you believe, not me.

Well, I believe it because I believe in God and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost!

I'm not banking on anyone returning Michael, dead people stay dead.

Well, Jesus did it (didn't stay dead), but you don't believe in Him. It also happened to a girl and a friend also of Jesus', by Him doing it (raising them from the dead). Ask Barbarian. You will find out in the near future also that it will happen because you'll be seeing it with your own two eyes and saying, "Why didn't I listen to Michael?"

That's just your middle ages mind-set Michael and an anonymous ancient scripture.

The religious beliefs around the world are not somehow validated by their popularity Michael. A loving involved god imo would not make his existence ambiguous and vague nor purposefully inflict needless misery and pain on good people while remaining hidden from view.

Well, you aren't God, Alwight, or else you would know why God does it. He is a loving God and just like your parents loved you very much, they also had to spank you at times to help raise you correctly. That's why God does it. You don't have enough teaching of the Scriptures or Sunday schooling that most kids get when they are younger. I'm sorry about it. The Lord will explain it to you in due time. Just hang in there.

:sigh:

:help:

:shut:

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I noticed that you, like all other creationists, dodged the chance to demonstrate that your belief is true. We all know why.

The First animals that Appear in the Fossil Record, contained all the Modern Functional Anatomy that they Did the Entire time they Existed on this Planet (Trilobites, and Starfish)

That Proves Animals Contained Fully Functional Anatomy from the Time they First Appeared on the Earth, until present day ( Like the Starfish ), or Until they Went Extinct ( Like the Trilobite ).

=M=

If every Animal in the Fossil Record contains Fully Functional Anatomy, when they First Appeared on this Planet; That Proves Creation all on It's Own, with Observable Evidence in the Fossil Record, and in the Natural World.

=======================================

I noticed you were Quoting me, not only because it sounds like something I would Say, but also because of the Particular and Well Chosen use of Capitalization in the Statement.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Mark,

Any time you want to post something here, whether you are sure it's your comment or not, you are very welcome. Don't worry about it one bit.

Thanks so much, Mark,

Michael

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
I noticed that you, like all other creationists, dodged the chance to demonstrate that your belief is true. We all know why.

(Mark dodges again)

Creationists always back away fast when that comes up.

The First animals that Appear in the Fossil Record,

Well, let's take a look at that. The first animals were from the Precambrian...

Kimberella was a protomollusk, with a shell, foot like a snail, and radula. But no eyes, like later clams snails and cephalopods. No arms like cepalopods.

Spriggina had a segmented body and a head shield like a trilobite, but no eyes, and no jointed appendages, just very simple, short appendages on each segment, which allowed it to crawl slowly on seafloors.

So you're planning on dodging the question forever, or do you think you'll be able to find two groups lacking a transitional?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Barbarian,

If Mark has anything to say, it will have to be 2morrow, because it's very late over there and he probably just went offline. That's what I do also. I don't announce it. Will chat 2morrow.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Barbarian,

Are you trying to say they were all snails?? Mollusks? In the 'preCambrian' age. Is that it? Let me know. What makes you think that God did not create them individually??

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Well, let's take a look at that. The first animals were from the Precambrian...

Kimberella was a protomollusk, with a shell, foot like a snail, and radula. But no eyes, like later clams snails and cephalopods. No arms like cepalopods.

Spriggina had a segmented body and a head shield like a trilobite, but no eyes, and no jointed appendages, just very simple, short appendages on each segment, which allowed it to crawl slowly on seafloors.

So you're planning on dodging the question forever, or do you think you'll be able to find two groups lacking a transitional?

How old are the Fossils of those "Snails" Supposed to be, Barbie?

: D

Barbarian observes:

(Mark dodges again)

Creationists always back away fast when that comes up.

The First animals that Appear in the Fossil Record, contained all the Modern Functional Anatomy that they Did the Entire time they Existed on this Planet (Trilobites, and Starfish)

That Proves Animals Contained Fully Functional Anatomy from the Time they First Appeared on the Earth, until present day ( Like the Starfish ), or Until they Went Extinct ( Like the Trilobite ).

=M=

If every Animal in the Fossil Record contains Fully Functional Anatomy, when they First Appeared on this Planet; That Proves Creation all on It's Own, with Observable Evidence in the Fossil Record, and in the Natural World.

Since I have Permission to post "Whatever".

This one Goes out to Barbara;

==================================

MUSIC!!!

Diary of Horace Wimp - Electric Light Orchestra

What!

Giant Bunnies in the Dinosaur Fossil Layers?

[Matthew 19:1-10 KJV] 1 And it came to pass, [that] when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? 4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female, 5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. 7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? 8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery. 10 His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with [his] wife, it is not good to marry.

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

The point you make in the previous post is the same plight I had when I thought it was not good to marry. So I turned to being gay. I saw all of my friends' marriages end in divorce and unhappiness, and children without both parents, etc. So that doesn't make what I did right, but for a while, it fulfilled the scriptures saying, "These are the 144,000 firstfruits to God. These are they which are not defiled by women, for they are virgins, and they follow the Lamb withersoever (wherever) He goes." {See Rev. 14:3, 4}. Also, I did not go into the U.S. Service, because the Draft quit happening at the time, or else this would have messed up my destiny also. God has done much to fulfill everything and it has been done or is waiting to be done soon, very soon. There is very little left to do. I cannot argue without God about how my life went as I grew up. People just don't understand. Oh, God would never do that, just like He would never do a lot of things that He intended to do, regardless of whether all people understand or not. But God has done exactly as He wanted to. I quit having any sex at all over 8 years ago. I am an abstainer and eunuch for God and Jesus. I'm the Poster Boy. How else could I be a virgin?? Don't give me stories about Catholic altar boys. You have no idea. God forgives, so should mankind!! Just leave the JUDGING to GOD ALONE!!! Man is not a judge at all. GOD is kinder!!

God Be With You, Mark,

Michael

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Mark,

The point you make in the previous post is the same plight I had when I thought it was not good to marry. So I turned to being gay. I saw all of my friends' marriages end in divorce and unhappiness, and children without both parents, etc. So that doesn't make what I did right, but for a while, it fulfilled the scriptures saying, "These are the 144,000 firstfruits to God. These are they which are not defiled by women, for they are virgins, and they follow the Lamb withersoever (wherever) He goes." {See Rev. 14:3, 4}. Also, I did not go into the U.S. Service, because the Draft quit happening at the time, or else this would have messed up my destiny also. God has done much to fulfill everything and it has been done or is waiting to be done soon, very soon. There is very little left to do. I cannot argue without God about how my life went as I grew up. People just don't understand. Oh, God would never do that, just like He would never do a lot of things that He intended to do, regardless of whether all people understand or not.

God Be With You, Mark,

Michael

you lied to me Michael. shame on you ! ! ! - :help:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I didn't lie to you, patrick jane. You must have misunderstood what I told you. Shame on me too, I guess. It's okay. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I only care about what GOD thinks about me, and I really am doing fine. I'm still His. As you can see how I fight the devil for God, surely you can then see that HE is with me still regardless. And it has been over 8 years. You are not the first person to know of it on this site, PJ. It is in my past. And I still can fight Satan with the best of them. I am fighting Satan in God's Name, and if Satan fight Satan, how then shall his (Satan's) house stand? I'm sorry if I made you feel disillusioned!!

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.