Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Are you upset because I appreciate you?? Is that it?? God will remember you and Jesus also, because you were one of my friends. It will not go unrewarded by God, for I pray for all of you on my knees every nite. I'm hoping and praying that you will go to Heaven, and that Jesus will be with you. Without you all, there could be no Creation vs. Evolution. I know it and now you do too. Okay, now I am going to eat some cheese and crackers, or make 3 eggs. Bye gct.

Within God's Great Power And Determination,

Michael

noguru

I seen the same special on tv where they showed that split rock and so on and so forth.. I thought it was really interesting until they started asking for money for more research ...

Did you not know the all powerful, all knowing ruler of the universe needs your money? Apparently he is not that good at managing money.

noguru

It's true, the Debates wouldn't even be Possible, without our Atheist Evolutionist Friends.

: D

=M=

Man, you are delusional. You do not offer debate. You offer childish tactics that you think is debate. But it is obvious you are a joke. I bet your alleged "fiance" is starting to see that as well. :D

Hedshaker

Man, you are delusional. You do not offer debate. You offer childish tactics that you think is debate. But it is obvious you are a joke. I bet your alleged "fiance" is starting to see that as well. :D

Every time Mark SeaSigh posts the Black Knight sprigs to mind..... can't think why :deadhorse:

Black Knight

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

Hey dude. Hope that you and your fiance are doing excellent lately. Yes, this thread could not be possible without you and everyone else who posts here. You are always most welcome here. Noguru, you are Christian. Why does it seem like you are not??

Love You Much, In Christ Jesus,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

I do like your new Avatar. Very dapper. Hedshaker, you are in England, right? Notice how smart the Scottish people were by voting to remain with Great Britain instead of succeeding. They would have to get their own army, and govt. It would be too hard for them. I'm very thankful that they realize that now. Cool!! You are invaluable to this thread. Did I use that word correctly?? Let me know. I mean you are valuable!!

God Bless Your Big Heart,

Sweet Blessings Today!!

Michael

Last edited:

noguru

Dear Noguru,

Hey dude. Hope that you and your fiance are doing excellent lately. Yes, this thread could not be possible without you and everyone else who posts here. You are always most welcome here. Noguru, you are Christian. Why does it seem like you are not??

Love You Much, In Christ Jesus,

Michael

Probably because you have been taught not to hear ideas some people have told you "are not Christian", and you are too stupid to realize they are lying to you.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I found Michaels God hiding in a shoe box in my hall cupboard. I knew he was in there because the box was completely empty :rapture:

Every Time you post, This Black Knight comes to my Mind, I know Why;

images

=M=

PS.

I love that Movie.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Every Time you post, This Black Knight comes to my Mind, I know Why;

images

=M=

PS.

I love that Movie.

Hey Mark,

How are you?? Do you live in the U.S.? What time is it there. It is 2pm here in MST (Phoenix AZ). It's good to have you back onsite. I'm free for another hour or so. I have to do something at 3pm. So how's life treating you today? Do you roll your own joints? I used to be a good roller. That was when I was 17 years old. I quit kind of abruptly after my first experience happened. I fasted to God and quit smoking for a day. Now I've quit for a year on Nov. 29th. I'm saving so much money!! You know how I pay my subscription here?? It's quite convenient if you have a bank account. Just let PayPal take it out of your checking account every month. Instead of having to come up with $144, I pay it by giving $12/mo. Then I get a Gold Subscription. Works fine with me. You all could try it too. It's worth $12/mo. Look at how much fun you have posting here. You could also get a Silver Membership that same way, and it's cheaper. It's all up to you. Then you can quit being here any month you decide. I've been doing it since I joined. Everyone should increase their status!! You can afford it!

Much Love From God And Jesus,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What god?

Stuart

Dear Stuu,

My God. Don't you know anything about Him? How are you doing today? I hope that life treats you well. It's all great now not having to live a sin-free life or at least, whatever you can do for now that is within your ability, like being atheist.

Have a Pleasant Morning,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Probably because you have been taught not to hear ideas some people have told you "are not Christian", and you are too stupid to realize they are lying to you.

Dear Noguru,

You know me. I give atheists their opinion. Sometimes I give my opinion. I love them regardless. They are fellow human beings and brethren, women and men! I do have an open mind, but noguru, if God created man as a man instead of a baby, don't you think He could definitely created an old Earth initially. Do you understand what I mean. He could have made the Earth and Heaven 7,000 years ago. Depends how long the dinosaurs lived on Earth. If God can create man instead of babies, the He can create an old Earth and Universe already aged, just like man and the animals, etc. You know what I'm saying here?

Praise The Lord, Noguru!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Mark S.,

How many joints have you smoked so far today?? I found that the new pot they have is too strong and makes you paranoid and sleepy. I like the Mexican, frankly. But I haven't smoke pot for YEARS!! I used to smoke Columbian, but it was too strong. I quit when I had my first experience.

Hope you're having one heck of a day!!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I smoke the Green Stuff.

No Joints, I'm not rich, Bowls only. I think it's the Most "Conservative" Way to smoke it.

LOL!!!

I have no Idea Where it's From.

It's Probably Full of all sorts of Crazy Stuff. LOL!!!

Or, Probably not, I don't think anybody is gonna give me any Extra Drugs for Free, but who knows...

=M=

It's Kind of Odd really, I don't think that they could make it, "Too Strong".
I think some people just don't know their Limits, and they smoke so much that they Get Sleepy, or Paranoid.

I personally have never gotten paranoid, On Weed.

Once I felt awkward, Just to know how it feels.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Best Evol Comment Yet, and Best Example of Leaping Lemur Logic at work;

The black rock on the peak is basalt, atop granite, and tipped up due to the tectonic activity that produced the mountain range.

(Rocks don't burn like wood - they are made of different stuff!)

It is not Basalt, the Rocks on top are the Same type all over the Mountain, the ones on top are Pink in the Middle When you brake them open. Way to assert non-sense though, I mean, I Nearly Believed you.

============================================

Evols;

"Rocks don't turn black When you Burn them With Smoke And Fire!!! LOL!!!"

Me;

"Yes they do, why not try it, with a Simple Experiment?
Hold a rock over a Lighter, and Let me know what Happens."

=M=

Crickets.

Chirp Chirp... Chirp Chirp.

noguru

Dear Noguru,

You know me. I give atheists their opinion. Sometimes I give my opinion. I love them regardless. They are fellow human beings and brethren, women and men! I do have an open mind, but noguru, if God created man as a man instead of a baby, don't you think He could definitely created an old Earth initially. Do you understand what I mean. He could have made the Earth and Heaven 7,000 years ago. Depends how long the dinosaurs lived on Earth. If God can create man instead of babies, the He can create an old Earth and Universe already aged, just like man and the animals, etc. You know what I'm saying here?

Praise The Lord, Noguru!

Michael

Michael, if God is all powerful and all knowing then He can do anything he wants. But when it comes to science we are limited in our conclusions based on what the evidence suggests. You can propose any sort of "supernatural" explanation you want that is not in line with the evidence. But that is not science.

noguru

I smoke the Green Stuff.

No Joints, I'm not rich, Bowls only. I think it's the Most "Conservative" Way to smoke it.

LOL!!!

I have no Idea Where it's From.

It's Probably Full of all sorts of Crazy Stuff. LOL!!!

Or, Probably not, I don't think anybody is gonna give me any Extra Drugs for Free, but who knows...

=M=

It's Kind of Odd really, I don't think that they could make it, "Too Strong".
I think some people just don't know their Limits, and they smoke so much that they Get Sleepy, or Paranoid.

I personally have never gotten paranoid, On Weed.

Once I felt awkward, Just to know how it feels.

Ah, so you are poor and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.