Not open for further replies.

Hedshaker

Every Time you post, This Black Knight comes to my Mind, I know Why;

images

Call that a come back? It's just a flesh wound :dunce:

And now for something completely different:

-MUSIC-

Mr Tiddles

Yesterday I bought an MP3 player for only a pound. The only problem with it was the volume button was permanently stuck on full. But, for just a pound, I couldn't turn it down. :rain:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I smoke the Green Stuff.

No Joints, I'm not rich, Bowls only. I think it's the Most "Conservative" Way to smoke it.

LOL!!!

I have no Idea Where it's From.

It's Probably Full of all sorts of Crazy Stuff. LOL!!!

Or, Probably not, I don't think anybody is gonna give me any Extra Drugs for Free, but who knows...

=M=

It's Kind of Odd really, I don't think that they could make it, "Too Strong".
I think some people just don't know their Limits, and they smoke so much that they Get Sleepy, or Paranoid.

I personally have never gotten paranoid, On Weed.

Once I felt awkward, Just to know how it feels.

Dear Mark,

Aah, bowls. I remember that also. And bongs. Cool. It's been years. Now, I understand. No use wasting pot.

Thanks Mark! You're the best!!

God Loved Me Through The Whole Experience Of It,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Probably because you have been taught not to hear ideas some people have told you "are not Christian", and you are too stupid to realize they are lying to you.

Dear Noguru,

Calling everyone stupid or fool is not going to help. That sounds like someone else I know who does that. That doesn't get to the heart of the issue. And that's not the truth, in this matter.

It's okay. I didn't want to know that badly. Thanks noguru. God Be With You and Your Fiance'!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Call that a come back? It's just a flesh wound :dunce:

And now for something completely different:

-MUSIC-

Mr Tiddles

Yesterday I bought an MP3 player for only a pound. The only problem with it was the volume button was permanently stuck on full. But, for just a pound, I couldn't turn it down. :rain:

Dear Hedshaker,

Yes, that is a good joke!! Thanks. I've never heard one like that, because no one has ever told me a British joke before (pound). We call it 50 cents? Or $2. I don't know the exchange rate right now.

Cool!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

Thank you! No, I wasn't hoping everyone would wait for me for 2 hours. I just had to explain that I didn't get enough sleep last night. So I was extremely tired. I didn't want everyone to think I was able to answer right then. Oh well, it's hard to explain. So what kind of day have you had today?? We had sunshine all day. And then we had New York Strip Steaks for dinner, with 'chips'? (Crinkle-Cut French Fries). No veggie. It was good.

Well, will get going for now and not write another novelette. May Life Treat You Kind!!

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Yes, that is a good joke!! Thanks. I've never heard one like that, because no one has ever told me a British joke before (pound). We call it 50 cents? Or $2. I don't know the exchange rate right now.

Cool!!

Michael

Michael........ $10 is worth approximately £6.14 currently (pun not intended) but the joke is the same regardless the exchange rate or currency used.

I fail to understand why, when you have virtually instantaneous information at your finger tips, you choose not to take advantage of it. God cares not one whit about your ignorance but Google saves you.

But what did you think about the music? That tune was produced by a leading British EDM Dj/producers..... (EDM = Electronic Dance Music)

May reason rescue you :chuckle:

noguru

Dear Noguru,

Calling everyone stupid or fool is not going to help. That sounds like someone else I know who does that. That doesn't get to the heart of the issue. And that's not the truth, in this matter.

It's okay. I didn't want to know that badly. Thanks noguru. God Be With You and Your Fiance'!!

Michael

Can you list the people I have called stupid, then list the people who post on this site?

Then look at the list of stupid people. I guarantee you I have corrected errors people on the stupid list have made many times, yet they continue to repeat the same errors.

What would you call that?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can you list the people I have called stupid, then list the people who post on this site?

Then look at the list of stupid people. I guarantee you I have corrected errors people on the stupid list have made many times, yet they continue to repeat the same errors.

What would you call that?

Dear Noguru,

I'd call that a quandary. I'm just saying the I will PM you right now!!

God Be With You And Your Fiance, And All Of Your Loved Ones,

Michael

:zoomin: :box:

alwight

Dear Alwight,

Thank you! No, I wasn't hoping everyone would wait for me for 2 hours. I just had to explain that I didn't get enough sleep last night. So I was extremely tired. I didn't want everyone to think I was able to answer right then. Oh well, it's hard to explain. So what kind of day have you had today?? We had sunshine all day. And then we had New York Strip Steaks for dinner, with 'chips'? (Crinkle-Cut French Fries). No veggie. It was good.

Well, will get going for now and not write another novelette. May Life Treat You Kind!!

Michael
I was just taking a poke at your style of writing Michael, I don't mean to offend. ;)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

No prob. You're such a good person!! You are one hell of a good friend. I know you mean no offense in the least. So, TOL is only at 55%?? Probably some people won't get their checks until next Friday, if they get their pay every two weeks. So you have been with TOL for over six years now, eh? Pretty good!! It's an excellent website. The one I came from was not nearly as nice as this one, and it was pretty nice. But this tops the cake!! I wish I would have found it ten or more years ago. I'm going to give you some extra good rep. pts. again, Alwight. I just got done watching Saturday Night Live here is the states. It's a funny show, but it's on for 1 and 1/2 hours. It was pretty dang funny 2nite, except the musical guest was not that great. Hedshaker could easily have taken their place and done better. He's pretty musical and interesting. I made Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas 2nite!! Absolutely delicious. There is only one piece left, so I told the owner of the house to have it 2morrow. They cost about $15 for one pan of 12, so they are almost $1 a piece and definitely worth it. Takes about an hour to put them together. I got the recipe from my Aunt Lorry. I miss her. She passed about 3 years ago after having Alzheimer's for like five years!! She was only 83. Your Mom is lucky to live so long. I hope she's still alert and doing well. Well, Alwight, it's always so good to talk with you, but I'd best close this before I do another novel.

There's another new Creation thread out and it's much like all that I've already gone through, but it is interesting reading. It's been wonderful hearing from my evolutionist and atheist friends recently. I just wish they'd become regular posters to my site when they can get a chance, because I miss them some times and it's a bite to not hear from them. Hedshaker is pretty good at music. I do wish gcthomas would post more often. And Stuart is a very good poster, but his posts are short, I must admit. He's a good guy though. And noguru doesn't post as much as I'd like and you are pretty good about posting to me, and I appreciate it extremely much. I'd say God be with you, but you don't like that, so I won't. Many people who are Christians are not as kind and nice as you. That's what throws me sometimes. You know, Al, I think God created this Earth and Universe as to look old, just like Adam was created to look old (like Adam being created as a man instead of a little baby). Same with Eve. Who is to say He didn't create the Earth and Universe to look old or seem old?? If man was just automatically evolved how comes his kids don't look like part monkeys and part human?? I'll never understand, I guess. But I do ponder it all and of course, I KNOW there's a God because I've had a few visits from angels and also from Him speaking to me. He saved me from dying from a heart attack. He said to me, after my heart from beating frantically hard, "Calm yourself, and think of those you love." I was shocked incredibly, but I immediately did what He said, because I had just gotten done praying to Him to keep me alive so I could tell my friends and family about all of what was happening to me. That's all I will say on the subject for now. It's just, I've had a number of experiences that sure have convinced me and my close friends that He is really there and He is returning soon. You will see it with your own eyes, Alwight. Well, I'm going to close. I shouldn't write so much. I don't want to upset you. Be glad you are alive and enjoy each day as if none of the bad was in it. No use dwelling on the bummers all of the time. Still, we have to do something about ISIS or ISIL; whatever you want to call them. We've got to come down on them hard. They are too unruly. That radical Islam we could do without. Well, we didn't get all of the rain they predicted, but we are done with it for another week. Sounds good to me. Will get going for now. This is getting long!!

Have the best time of your life this coming week!! Make it Count!! It all goes by so fast!!

Michael

alwight

Hi Michael.
I wonder why you think God would send His angels to someone such as you who apparently needs no convincing at all, someone who frankly would not be particularly convincing to sceptics because of that.
Can you not understand how sceptics might well think you somewhat delusional, someone who is inviting them to also become delusional?
Would it not be rather better to send angels to those who are not so inclined to believe in supernatural beings or magical events?

Stuu

Would it not be rather better to send angels to those who are not so inclined to believe in supernatural beings or magical events?
If there is anything in the view that ToL is a mutual support group for those who just know christianity is ridiculous but have committed themselves emotionally, then perhaps their god sends angels to them more than anyone else.

Best to secure the vote in the marginals.

Stuart

alwight

If there is anything in the view that ToL is a mutual support group for those who just know christianity is ridiculous but have committed themselves emotionally, then perhaps their god sends angels to them more than anyone else.

Best to secure the vote in the marginals.

Stuart
Maybe there's a shortage of angels, God is forced to economise?

Status
Not open for further replies.