MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stuart and Michael 9-17-14

Stuart and Michael 9-17-14

You're not alone in that.

Stuart

Dear Stuart,

Hey Bro'!! So it looks like Mark S. found chariot wheels and pillars, etc. I think it is fascinating, and I appreciate what he offers this thread and website. He's a gem. How does he do all of this. He seems to know where to look for every question and answer. I love it! Stu, I do love when you post here too, and your posts are always precious to read. Thanks so much for keeping this thread interesting!!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

It's 2am here. But it's Wed. Stu, you are in New Zealand, right? I'm pretty sure you were. How do you like it there?? And how about visits to Australia? Sounds really cool.!!

Til next time!! Happy Thoughts and Hearts,

Michael

:D :party:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

The video says it's at the bottom of the Red Sea. I also thought Noah's Ark was found frozen on Mt. Ararat?

I am making Hot Chicken Wings 2nite, but I'm using thighs, which have more meat on them. So we're having Hot Chicken Thighs. Yum!!!!!!!! And Rice, prob.

I know you're not moving!! Hey, R U selling your Mom's home with most of her stuff in it? Or do you have to go through it all? We're doing that with my Aunt's home.

Chat with you soon!

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Seasigh asks:

There are many, many such formations, in which light rock adjoins darker rock.

img_0210.jpg

Los Cuerrnos, in Chile, in which lighter granite is overlaid by darker sedimentary rock.

Barbie, What an Interesting Idea.

However, your idea, although interesting, is Fully a Product of your Misinformed mind, Spewing out useless information.

If you watch the Films, you will find out that the Rocks atop this Mount, are Burnt on one Side.

Tah Dah! You're a Girl.

=M=

Also, I know why Catholics don't want this to be the Mountain of God, because they already think they found it, and named it Mount Sinai.

Even though that mountain has Green Vegetation all over the Base of the Mountain, and is not Located in a Desert at all.

Guess God wins this one, good thing he left all those burnt rocks on top of that mountain.

So, Once again;

Barbie or any other Evol Atheist; What Natural Phenomenon could have Possibly burnt the Rocks on the Top of this Mountain?

Check this Video at 17:10 To See what I'm Talking About;

Keep in mind, this is not a Volcanic Mountain, So How did the Rocks on top Get Burnt on one Side?

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Where exactly are Ron's "chariot wheels" now Mark?

Apparently they are Still in the Sea, at least, According to this Information;

Coral does not grow on gold, hence the shape has remained very distinct, although the wood inside the gold veneer has disintegrated making them too fragile to move.

=M=

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
However, your idea, although interesting, is Fully a Product of your Misinformed mind, Spewing out useless information.

If you watch the Films, you will find out that the Rocks atop this Mount, are Burnt on one Side.

Just tilted. There are a lot of those. It's just darker sedimentary rock overlaying lighter rock. But I suppose you could settle this by documenting that the rock is "burnt."

Also, I know why Catholics don't want this to be the Mountain of God, because they already think they found it, and named it Mount Sinai.

You got confused on that, too. The Bible says Mt. Sinai, but no one but God knows for sure which mountain that is.

Here's what real burnt rock looks like, BTW.

6739906977_714e7589cc_b.jpg

Mt. St. Helens, about ten years ago. Notice no blackening, although it was hot enough to melt much of the rock.

Not everything that gets hot, gets black.

Let us know when you can show us that your black rocks are burned.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
'
Just tilted. There are a lot of those. It's just darker sedimentary rock overlaying lighter rock. But I suppose you could settle this by documenting that the rock is "burnt."

You got confused on that, too. The Bible says Mt. Sinai, but no one but God knows for sure which mountain that is.

Don't forget about Elijah. He also still knows where the Mountain is. What is interesting to me, is that the Catholic Church said that another mountain was the Mountain of God, and it didn't have any of the Attributes that it would have, According to the Bible, and it was in an Entirely different Country than what the Bible Said it should be. Do catholics read, the Bible? Does the Pope Even read the Bible?

Here's what real burnt rock looks like, BTW.

Mt. St. Helens, about ten years ago. Notice no blackening, although it was hot enough to melt much of the rock.

Not everything that gets hot, gets black.

What it would take to Burn Rocks Black, is Flame and Smoke.

Let us know when you can show us that your black rocks are burned.

I just did show you, See the Video Above at the Time Posted in the Title of the Video, in the Very Last Post I Posted. It shows how the Rocks are Burnt, and they are Red Granite Type rock in the Center. I've seen other footage where several rocks were flipped, and the Tops of them were burnt and the Bottoms were not.

Listen Girl, I didn't say that Volcanic activity Blackens the Top of a Mountain, I was just saying that this mountain is not Volcanic; So, How do you think that the Top of this Mountain was Burnt Black?

=M=

This is not just one Mountain, there are two at the Site, which makes sense, because the Bible Refers to Two Mountains, Mount Horeb, and Mount Sinai. Also, the Top of this mountain is Burnt Black, and there is a Large Rock that is Split, with what looks like a Dried River bed going to a Low Water basin that has Since been Dried Up. There is also a Cave. This area fits the Description, and is on the right side of the Red Sea. Unlike the Mountain that the Catholic Church Recognizes as Mount Sinai. In fact they built a Catholic Church there, because they believed that is was Mount Sinai so much.

I love the Narator in this Documentary!!! Check it out!!!

I think the Above is My Favorite Documentary made on the Subject. However, you can only watch it on youtube, so follow the Link above, if you have the Time to watch.

This has Information on those Who First Found the Mountain in the First Couple Minutes of the Video, one of them Being Abraham.

AL the Above Video Proves that Ron was not the First to Discover the Mountain of Sinai and Horeb, He is just the guy trying to take Credit for the Find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Horeb

Just Face it Barbie Girl, this is The Mountain of God, and the Catholic Church is Wrong, Again.

Now, Go do some Hail Marys for trying to Mislead me Barbie.

How many Hail Marys does it take to Screw in A Light Bulb?

Answer;

Hail Marys Don't do anything, so the Answer is; Hail Marys Can't screw in A Light Bulb. Just like, Hail Marys can't relieve you of Lying or Murder, or even the more Commonly Known and Discussed Popery Sins.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
sinai.gif

Ok, That is Showing the Color Difference between the Top of the Mountain, and the rest of the Mountain.

Here's that rock Again;

images

Notice how the Surrounding mountains, do not have Black Tops? It's Because Something Happened to that one Peak, that didn't happen to the Others; What do you think that could be Barbie?

mtsinai.jpg

What's Going on with this one Black Peak, Barbie?

=M=

============================================

If this is not the Mountain, where Israel Received the law of God, and Quarried Twelve Pillars; Than

Who Was Quarrying Rock Pillars in this Mountain?; Check this Video at 8:20

===================================

This is what the Skeptics Say;

Skeptic

He Makes many Assumptions, such as the Same as AL made Previously.

His first assumption is that, Ron thought that Jebal Al Laws was the Mountain of God First.

However, it was Assumed by Other Scholars, long before Ron tried to take all the Credit for the Find. As Shown in the Video in Post #6127.

Knowing this, it seems more probable that this is indeed the Mountain that the Biblical Work Refers to as Sinai.

Now, why would Granite turn Black?

Or, better.

Why would the Top of one Peak of a Mountain turn Black, and the Surrounding Peaks appear as the Same Color as the Rest of the Landscape?

Atheists, just don't know. The Skeptic States his Rebuttal on the Burnt Rocks at 14:30 of the Skeptic Video.

My Favorite Part of the Video, is when the Skeptic says; "The Water Erosion that appears on the Rock, and Ancient River Beds, is a Result of Flash Flooding!!!!". LOL!!!!! 17:30

Honestly, his best point is that Deut 1:2 says that it is an 11 Day Journey from mount Horeb to Kadesh Barnea.
He Almost Got Me, but then I did some more Research, and
It turns out However, That the Journey does work out to be about 11 Days, Even if they only traveled 20 miles a Day;

See Here;

This is the case for the real Mount Sinai/Horeb (Jebel Al Lawz) and the Biblical Kadesh Barnea (modern day Petra)

Deuteronomy 1 v 2 (It takes eleven days to go from Horeb to Kadesh Barnea by the Mount Seir road.)

There is no arguement by Biblical or non-Biblical scholars to where the Biblical Mount Seir location is, so we know 'route C'
We also can astertain the time/distance, in ancient times the daily travel distance was 20 miles (30 kilometres)

Because of years of false tradition, Mount Sinai has incorrectly been place at the southern tip of the Sinai peninsula, and Kadesh Barnea incorrectly place at Ain El Qudrient (northern Sinai)

As you will see from this google map below, if one believes the Holy Scripture, it is a nonsense to place 'A' and 'B' where traditionalists and the vatican propose, what is exciting is to see that scripture matches where the real Mount Sinai and correct Kadesh Barnea are.

With the correct placements of 'A' and 'B' (Mount Sinai and Kadesh Barnea)
via the known Route 'C' (Mount Seir road)
the actual time, (Distance/Daily travel=Days) is
314km/30km per day = 10.5 Days - This matches the 11 days in scripture.

History books need to be re-written and the Truth revealed.

Above Article From Here

I guess there is only one way to really find out if they are Burnt. Barbie, you should send me A Bunch of Money, and I will travel there and Make Videos, and Get the Rocks tested. : D

Then we can know Once and For All.
However, Through Comparison by the Pictures of that peak and the Surrounding Peaks, it seems that Something happened to that Peak, that did not happen to the Other Peaks in the Area.

Thanks to this "Skeptic", I'm now even More convinced that the Mountain of God has been Discovered. It even matches up with the Bible's Description of how Far it is From Kadesh Barnea. Crazy!!!!

I'm practically Convinced, now I just have to get that money from you barbie, so I can go see if those Rocks are Really Burnt, or if Desert Erosion only happens to look Jet Black on the top of this one Peak, and Brown on all the Others.

Last edited:

gcthomas

The black rock on the peak is basalt, atop granite, and tipped up due to the tectonic activity that produced the mountain range.

(Rocks don't burn like wood - they are made of different stuff!)

noguru

The black rock on the peak is basalt, atop granite, and tipped up due to the tectonic activity that produced the mountain range.

Mark Ishigh is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

I don't know. I'm no fire expert. But I can say it's good to have you here and chat with you again. Could there be trees on the mountain that burnt and made it all black? Or probably rainwater would wash the black off by now. Yep. Well, forget that idea. The first mountains I ever saw were the Appalachians. Now I've seen more incredible mountains here in AZ. Just totally awesome!! And I live here now. Who would have ever thought??

Hope you're doing well. Do you live in Great Britain too? I guess Scotland is voting to see if they want to be their own state. I think they'd better vote against it, but they might do it because they want it for a change. But they will need to develop their own govt., and army, etc. I don't know what they should do. It's going to be interesting.

Best Wishes,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

Howdy!!! How have you been doing? We just had a lot of rain come through from Hurricane Odile's remnants. We had 5" last week from a previous hurricane. We usually only get 7" all year. So far, we've got 6" where I live. More than that at the airport. They had to use sandbags this time to be careful. Most of it clobbered Mexico and New Mexico.

Oh, I think Mark S. is exceptional. I do like his posts, but I do like your posts also. He comes up with some interesting info. Good to see him posting here again. Same with you Noguru!! It's so busy 2nite on this thread that I won't write much. It's already 2:30am. here, MST. No daylight savings time here. 3 hour diff. from New England. Will chat again soon!

God's Blessings And His Best For You, Noguru!!

Michael

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
SeaSigh does it again:
Notice how the Surrounding mountains, do not have Black Tops? It's Because Something Happened to that one Peak, that didn't happen to the Others; What do you think that could be Barbie?

Well, let's take a look...(Barbarian goes to Google Earth to see)

Your mountain (Jabal al Lawz) is here:

28°38'59.03" N 35°17'31.80" E

Go take a look. That black rock is not just on your mountain, but is widely found on higher elevations for many miles across this mountain range. The guys who fooled you, just showed you some lower elevations that didn't include the darker rock.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned

In fact, if you watch the Video I posted, you will see that the Rocks are Pink in the Middle and Black on the Outside.

Really Genius?

Go find a Rock in your Driveway, and Hold it above the Flame of a Lighter, for Ten Seconds, and tell me what happens.

Any Flame which is Burning a fuel, will Turn a Rock Black. Keep on thinking with that Leaping Lemur Logic Mind of yours, though. Well, possibly not a Flame that is From Pure Oxygen, but I don't have any way to test that Test Right now... Basically, if you can See the Flame, that Flame can Blacken and Burn a Rock, turning it Black.

=M=

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
SeaSigh does it again:

Well, let's take a look...(Barbarian goes to Google Earth to see)

Your mountain (Jabal al Lawz) is here:

28°38'59.03" N 35°17'31.80" E

Go take a look. That black rock is not just on your mountain, but is widely found on higher elevations for many miles across this mountain range. The guys who fooled you, just showed you some lower elevations that didn't include the darker rock.

That is What is Asserted in the Skeptic's Video as Well. However, these rocks are much darker than the Surrounding Mountain Range Peaks.

Just look at the Picture,

Barbie, why would this One Peak Be Black, when the Surrounding Peaks are all the Same Color?

It's because something happened to this Peak, that did not happen to the Others.

This mountain is An 11 day Journey from Kakesh Barnea to the Mountain of Jeal AL Lawz.

This area Fully Fits the Biblical Works Description of the Area, Unlike the Mount Sinai that the Catholic Church thinks it is.

Tough Cookies for you.

=M=

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Mark Ishigh is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Guess, my mind is Sharper than either or You, considering I Know that any Organic Based Fuel Burns Rocks Black.

=M=

Evols;

"Rocks don't turn black When you Burn them With Smoke And Fire!!! LOL!!!"

Me;

"Yes it does, why not try it, with a Simple Experiment?"

Tah Dah!!!

You Girls are Wrong Again!!!! LOL!!!

Instead of Testing your Hypothesis to find out if it is Based at all in reality, you all just make Unfounded Assumptions, based on Lemur Logic. For an Example; When the Skeptic From the Video says; "Does it look like a Journey can be Made From Kadesh to Mount Jebal AL Lawz in 11 Days Like Deuteronomy Says" suggesting it to be nearly an Impossibility, but when you do the math, Israel would only have to Travel 20 Miles per day to make the Journey.

You just don't want to believe it, because you think the Bible is against your Own religion of Atheism, and Evolutionism; And it is.

When the Bible's Stories are Proven true, and Revealed as Truth, you cringe your Teeth, and Spew out Nonsense.

==================================

Barbie, Alice, Sue, Lemur, BJ, and JD;

This Video is For you;

Yes Betty, I am High, I Am Very Very High, and Even when I Am Stoned, I will Still think Higher thoughts than You Do.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Citing Ron Wyatt pretty much confirms that, as well as Poe's Law.

Nice, rebut on being fully wrong about your Last Assumption.

Perhaps you missed the Information that Ron didn't find it First.

=M=

Skeptics are fun though. When something is true, Skeptics can only Help Prove it Further. Gotta Love How that Works, Right?

Kind of like it's Balanced, and there is Order... And so On, and So On.

Last edited:

noguru

Nice, rebut on being fully wrong about your Last Assumption.

Perhaps you missed the Information that Ron didn't find it First.

=M=

Skeptics are fun though. When something is true, Skeptics can only Help Prove it Further. Gotta Love How that Works, Right?

Kind of like it's Balanced, and there is Order... And so On, and So On.

No one needs to rebut anything you have posted yet. Your posts are the workings of an inept fool.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No one needs to rebut anything you have posted yet. Your posts are the workings of an inept fool.

What's that Betty?

What about your Mom?

Why don't you stop your Crying, and Explain how the Top of that Peak is Burnt Black, but the Surrounding Mountains are not?

You know, like Give an Example of A Natural Phenomenon that could have Burned the Whole top of this Mountain.

=M=

The least you could say is; "Hmm, That's Interesting, Why is that mountain Burned, and How interesting also that it is in the Same Spot the Bible says it is, and A Different one than the Catholics thought it was".

And don't kid yourself, it is interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.