Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
583724881_mF7Sn-L.jpg

But look at this Crazy Long Legged Pig Fossil.

=M=

Is it True that Evolutionists Believe that Lions Descended from that Same Bear Dog?

======================================

Just Look at the Way Animals Pop out of Other Ones on their Made Up Tree. LOL!

fig002.jpg

Science? Or, Something that Has Never Been Observed, You decide;

http://palaeos.com/vertebrates/eutheria/eutheria.html

Black Bear Skull;

2603_1large.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kodiak Bear Skull;

2605_1large.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown Bear Skull;

brbear_lat_800.jpg

Polar Bear Skull;

images

Grizzly Bear Skull;

grizzly_bear_skull_cast_R_S459.jpg

Amphicyon Skull;

images

Hemicyon Skull;

tmpC490_thumb_thumb1.png

Dog Skulls;

GalisFig3.jpg

Ape Skull;

aac59655a89daefbb42e0860c3cd2801-617x411.jpg

No Chin, and Doggy Jaws.

Human Skull;

images

Chin. Not that that is the only Difference Between the Ape and Human Skulls, but is one of the Most Obvious;

Going by this, Scientific Comparison, Evolution is Unreasonable.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Hey Y'all,

This thread is about Creation too. So I wanted to add something written in the Bible.

The 3rd angel that visited me told me about the things that follow. The Lord also helped me to understand certain things, or else I would not know them. The 3rd angel that visited me said, "Do not follow after the beast and his image, nor receive his mark in your right hand or forehead." And the angel told me that this man was an Israeli man named Uri Geller, and that he wouldn't worship the God of his fathers, but instead worship a god of force (See Dan. 11:37, 38). Also he would urge others to acquire these powers or abilities and God would not allow more than six hundred sixty six other people to receive these abilities. (See Rev. chapter 13:17, 18). And they could 'buy or sell' these powers to other friends, etc. And the angel said, "Let him who hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666. The angel said that this number was like the number of followers to a leader, or the number of the army men to a captain. Do you understand at all?

Now, as far as the whore/beast mentioned of in Rev. 17:5, the Lord told me that the seven kings were the seven deadly sins, which are kings with the devil for a time. Not literal kings, but spiritual kings of sins. Now the 10 horns are the seven kings/deadly sins, plus three more, additional sins of the devil that are newer. Drugs may be one of them, fornication may be another (I'm not talking about adultery here), and the other could POSSIBLY be smoking cigs, or allowing gay marriage. Both are nearly impossible to quit. Quite definitely highly improbable to the point of sheer torture. I'm not saying either way, because I can't say for sure. I don't have ALL of the answers ALL of the time. I'm not God, nor Jesus. But I do tell you that I know what I'm talking about and what I was told, I am writing, and what I was not told, I am letting you know that also, just so there is no question later.

In God's Hands!

Michael

What is Your Question Exactly, Michael?

=M=

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe Different Humans are in a Different Sub Species.

Funny, I thought you claimed that there was no more difference between dogs and wolves than between different populations of humans. Who was that?

I don't use the Words "Sub Species"

A bit too technical, maybe. Use "races." That might be more familiar to youi.

The Evols are the Ones that Want to say, some races of Humans are Different Sub Species, and Some are more Evolved than Others.

Nope. In fact the Human Genome Project (headed by a Christian who acknowledges the fact of evolution) showed that creationists like Henry Morris are wrong. There are no genetic human races. If you are willing to break away from the plantation on that point, why not go all the way and accept creation the way God actually did it?

LOL Why would you even try this?

Let's see if we can clear this up for you. Here's two statements:

A true understanding of disease risk requires a thorough examination of root causes. 'Race' and 'ethnicity' are poorly defined terms that serve as flawed surrogates for multiple environmental and genetic factors in disease causation, including ancestral geographic origins, socioeconomic status, education and access to health care.

and...

Often the Hamites, especially the Negroes, have become actual personal servants or even slaves to the others. Possessed of a genetic character concerned mainly with mundane matters, they have eventually been displaced by the intellectual and philosophical acumen of the Japhethites and the religious zeal of the Semites.

One of these statements was by the director of one of the most influential creationist organizations, the Institute for Creation Research. The other was by an evangelical Christian who happens to acknowledge the fact of evolution, and directed the Human Genome Project. Can you guess which one of those statements came from the creationist? Of course you can. So can everyone else.

Evolutionists, will jump at every chance to put words in People's Mouths.

See above. Surprise.

Amphicyon was the typical bear-dog amphicyonid with morphology similar to both bears and dogs. With its robust build and maximum length of 2.5 m (8 ft), the largest species looked more like a bear than a dog. It had a large heavy tail, thick neck, robust limbs and teeth like a wolf. It was probably an omnivore with a lifestyle comparable to that of the brown bear.

Teeth like a wolf, and digitigrade posture like a wolf, but big like a bear. Pretty much the predicted transitional between them.

So, what is Dog about this Bear, Again?

Teeth, locomotion, tail, longer legs. Stuff like that.

SeaSigh argues:
images

Nope. Long tail, lightly built, digitigrade stance, and it looks like at least two tall carnassal teeth. You don't know a dog from a bear.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Funny, I thought you claimed that there was no more difference between dogs and wolves than between different populations of humans. Who was that?

Yep, that's right, Wolves are the Same Species as Dogs, in fact a Wolf is A Dog.

All Men are the Same Species;
However, Evolutionists are trying to say Man is an Ape.

My Definition of the Word Species;

A Group of Living Creatures, with Like characteristics, which are capable of Interbreeding.

A bit too technical, maybe. Use "races." That might be more familiar to youi.
Nope. In fact the Human Genome Project (headed by a Christian who acknowledges the fact of evolution) showed that creationists like Henry Morris are wrong. There are no genetic human races. If you are willing to break away from the plantation on that point, why not go all the way and accept creation the way God actually did it?

Huh?

Let's see if we can clear this up for you. Here's two statements:

[COLOR="A true understanding of disease risk requires a thorough examination of root causes. 'Race' and 'ethnicity' are poorly defined terms that serve as flawed surrogates for multiple environmental and genetic factors in disease causation, including ancestral geographic origins, socioeconomic status, education and access to health care. [/COLOR]

and...

[COLOR="Off"]Often the Hamites, especially the Negroes, have become actual personal servants or even slaves to the others. Possessed of a genetic character concerned mainly with mundane matters, they have eventually been displaced by the intellectual and philosophical acumen of the Japhethites and the religious zeal of the Semites. [/COLOR]

One of these statements was by the director of one of the most influential creationist organizations, the Institute for Creation Research. The other was by an evangelical Christian who happens to acknowledge the fact of evolution, and directed the Human Genome Project. Can you guess which one of those statements came from the creationist? Of course you can. So can everyone else.

See above. Surprise.

Teeth like a wolf, and digitigrade posture like a wolf, but big like a bear. Pretty much the predicted transitional between them.

Why is it Big like a Bear, and have the Skull of A Bear, if it is a Dog?

Teeth, locomotion, tail, longer legs. Stuff like that.

SeaSigh argues:

images

Nope. Long tail, lightly built, digitigrade stance, and it looks like at least two tall carnassal teeth. You don't know a dog from a bear.

Oh, That is actually Supposed to be another one of those Dog Bears, but as you pointed out, It appears to be a Dog, not a Dog Bear.

http://www.abc.net.au/beasts/evidence/prog3/page1.htm

Can you Recognize Wolves are the Same Species as Dog?

=M=

When it comes to Amphicyon, It is obvious that it is A Large Extinct Bear, and Not a Dog.

That Massive animal, is Obviously an Extinct Bear.

Here are some other Bear Skeletons; Please Feel Free to compare it to The Amphicyon;

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Polar Bear Skeleton;

polar-bear.jpg

Grizzly Bear Skeleton;

23929cf32ebe.jpg

Brown Bear;

48.jpg

Amphicyon;

4577426130_63e550a28e_z.jpg

Hemicyon + Black Bear Skull Comparison;

tmpC490_thumb_thumb1.png

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Oh, That is actually a Bear Dog

Nope. Looks like a long-tailed Hemicyonid, a "dog-bear", which is a different group entirely. They were actually ancestral to bears, and this particular one is remarkable because Hemicyon ran on it's toes (digitigrade) while later dog-bears were plantigrade.

But it's certainly not a bear for all the reasons I mentioned.

Do you think you can pick out which of these statements came from a scientist, and which from a creationist leader?

A true understanding of disease risk requires a thorough examination of root causes. 'Race' and 'ethnicity' are poorly defined terms that serve as flawed surrogates for multiple environmental and genetic factors in disease causation, including ancestral geographic origins, socioeconomic status, education and access to health care.

and...

Often the Hamites, especially the Negroes, have become actual personal servants or even slaves to the others. Possessed of a genetic character concerned mainly with mundane matters, they have eventually been displaced by the intellectual and philosophical acumen of the Japhethites and the religious zeal of the Semites.

Let us know what you think.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Nope. Looks like a long-tailed Hemicyonid, a "dog-bear", which is a different group entirely. They were actually ancestral to bears, and this particular one is remarkable because Hemicyon ran on it's toes (digitigrade) while later dog-bears were plantigrade.

Do you think you can pick out which of these statements came from a scientist, and which from a creationist leader?

and...

Well, I'm a Creationist, and I think Man is All one Species, What do you make of that, Barbie?

=M=

Now that I've Studied the Phylogenetic Tree of the Bears and Dogs, I've come to realize that Evolutionists don't believe that Bears and Dogs Descended from Amphicyon at all, instead they Believe that they all Came From; Hemicyon.

See Here P. Tree is at Bottom of Wiki article, before References;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caniformia

Also See;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canidae

which shows that Evols believe that Dogs and Cats have a Common Ancestor.

Barbie is Wrong, Again.... Man that's getting Old.

What do you make of that Barbie? Even Evols think you are Wrong about Amphicyon!!!! LOL!!!!!

So, Amphicyon is Probably just a Big Bear, and it is not a Transitional fossil By any Means.

Does anybody know how much of Amphicyon or Hemicyon Fossil Skeleton was actually Recovered?

Do we actually have Full Fossil Remains of this Creature, or is that Amphicyon just another Rendition of what they Think the Animal Looked like, based on it's Skull?

Hopefully, More remains than what is Listed at this Site;

http://www.paleodirect.com/lm43-002.htm

And Hemicyon is a Bear;

tmpC490_thumb4.png

============================================

Ok, Now consider the Fact, that Evolutionists believe that it takes 20 Million Years for a Dog Bear to change to a Dog, and Bear.

Why do those same Evolutionists believe that it Took only 3 Million years, to change an Ape Like Skull into a Human One?

If they realize that Evolution from a Bear Like Creature, to a Bear, takes 20 Million years of Mutation through reproduction, than How is it they believe Man was an Ape Like Being, so Recently?

There is More of a Difference in the Ape to Man, than Bear to Bear.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ok, Now consider the Fact, that Evolutionists believe that it takes 20 Million Years for a Dog Bear to change to a Dog, and Bear.

No. Some species, maybe. Took only about 10,000 years for a polar bear to evolve.

But pacing of evolution is highly variable depending on selection. Typically, there are brief periods of strong directional or disruptive selection, followed by long periods of stabilizing selection.

The were some major changes to make bears and dogs out of generalized carnivores. Humans haven't changed that much from Australopithecines. The major changes are in the cranium, with the postcranial skeleton very similar to primitive hominins.

So not so much change required.

Why do those same Evolutionists believe that it Took only 3 Million years, to change an Ape Like Skull into a Human One?

We have an ape-like skull. Specific changes are reduction in size of facial bones and increase in the size of the skull, the loss of the simian shelf, and the consequent development of a chin. Neotony left us looking more like a juvenile ape, and the repositioning of the foramen magnum (which is farther forward on young apes) means our heads sit on top of the spine which repositions the larynx, making complex speech possible, but also making it likely we will choke on food.

The rest of our bodies are remarkably like late Australopithecines. Would you like me to show you?

There is More of a Difference in the Ape to Man, than Bear to Bear.

Wrong. Bears vary a great deal more than Australopithecines vary from modern humans.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
A fact that I find interesting, is that the Hyena appears to be It's Own Species.

Evolutionists, because of their Unreasonable Classification system, have actually classed the Hyena closer to the Cat Family.

However, the Hyena is not a cat Either, they cannot Interbreed.

Therefore, a Hyena is a Separate Species of Animal, which is Not related to the Dog or Cat.

=M=

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
No. Some species, maybe. Took only about 10,000 years for a polar bear to evolve.

But pacing of evolution is highly variable depending on selection. Typically, there are brief periods of strong directional or disruptive selection, followed by long periods of stabilizing selection.

The were some major changes to make bears and dogs out of generalized carnivores. Humans haven't changed that much from Australopithecines. The major changes are in the cranium, with the postcranial skeleton very similar to primitive hominins.

So not so much change required.

I disagree, I feel that a Change From Lucy to Man, is Much larger, than A bear, to a Bear.

We have an ape-like skull.

We have a Human Skull, a Human Like Skull. Ape's have Ape Like Skulls, How hard can this really be for you?

Specific changes are reduction in size of facial bones and increase in the size of the skull, the loss of the simian shelf, and the consequent development of a chin. Neotony left us looking more like a juvenile ape, and the repositioning of the foramen magnum (which is farther forward on young apes) means our heads sit on top of the spine which repositions the larynx, making complex speech possible, but also making it likely we will choke on food.

I'm Sorry, How did we Get Chins, Again? I heard that Evols believe that the Chin formed because We Started Talking, LOL!!!!

The rest of our bodies are remarkably like late Australopithecines. Would you like me to show you?

Please Do, I Love the Australopithecine. LOL!!!! How much of it's Skull did we Find, agian?

Wrong. Bears vary a great deal more than Australopithecines vary from modern humans.

I disagree, the fact that we cannot Mate with Apes, shows that they are very much Different From us, than Bears are from each other. Your the Guy that thinks Wolves are A different Species than Dogs, even though you have Been Proven Wrong, Directly.

A Polar Bear, is still a bear, It is Capable of Reproducing with other Bears, that's how we know, it is still the same Species as Bear. No Speciation has taken Place.

=M=

Your Definition of Species is Flawed, due to your Unfounded Bias of Evolution.

Lucy, well what there is of Her;

220px-Lucy_blackbg.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Man;

skeletonmanwalking-graphicsfairy009bw.jpg

What Evols think those Few Fossils Add up too;

sediba_skeletons(2).jpg

Here is what they Constructed with their Evol Minds from the Lack of Evidence;

Lucy_Skeleton.jpg

Odd, She Looks more like an Ape than a Woman.... Given Her Size, Skull, and Many of her Other Ape like Appearances, which Make Her Different Than Man.

Did you know, that Evolutionists Used to believe that We Descended from Cave Men, Now they Think that We Lived along Side Cavemen, and Actually Interbred with them. Hey, You know what that Means? These cave Men, are Really Humans. LOL!!!

Lucy of Course is no cave man, Lucy is an Ape, which is not the Same Species as Man, whatsoever.

Lucy is A Lie, composed of a Young Woman's Pelvis, And an Ape's Skull, and Femur. Her Feet were never Found, so we don't know if She Had Monkey Hand Feet or People Feet.
The Reason Evols think that she Had Man Feet, is because they found Fossilized Foot Prints, which look like Man's Foot Prints, Supposedly made 3 Million years ago. So, Instead of Saying the Obvious, "Hey We Found People Prints", they say, "HEY Lucy must have Had Feet Like a Man", and Not Hand Feet, After All Lucy's Kind is the Only Being Walking around Back then; That means She must have Man Feet, and be on her Way to becoming Man!!!!!

Leaping Lemur Logic, I tell you, Leaping Lemur Logic.

Here is Your Question, Barbie, or Any other Evol, that Feels Up to the Challenge;

How Identical to a Young Woman's Pelvis, is Lucy's Pelvis believed to Be?

Shouldn't it be, by the Theory of Evolution, in Between an Ape's And Woman's Pelvis?

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
The inventor of the biological classification system, Carl Linnaeus, was a creationist.

Stuart

Now that Is interesting, What Ways have the Classification system changed, since that "Creationist", Created it?

Also, what part of this Article Says that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Linnaeus

=M=

I guess I will Clarify what I mean about the Poor Evolutionist Classification system. The Hyena Used to be Believed to be More Related to the Dog, Now Evolutionists have changed their Minds, and are Classifying the Hyena with Cats, instead of a Dog Relative, A Cat Relative?

I think the Hyena is Neither Dog nor Cat, and therefore is A fully Different Species, and they should all Be classified Separately into Groups known as Kinds or Forms. Ex. Dog, Cat, Bear, Mouse, Deer, Horse, Human, Ape, Banana, Pear, Apple. None of these Examples are Intermediates of the Others, Why would Anyone think they Were?

If the Classification System Works, Why does it constantly have to be Changed?

If there are Many Intermediate Fossils between Animal Species, why are there only Common Looking Modern animals that Appear Between Other Commonly Known Modern Animals on the Phylogenetic Trees?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is Your Question Exactly, Michael?

=M=

It's not a question. Just an Extremely Important testimonial of something I've learned and am trying to share with everyone else. The only question I have is do you like to hear about these things? Do you read them carefully and look up the Scriptures that I include with it?

God Be With You All,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

and...

Dear Barbarian,

FIRST OF ALL, the box above has a quote in red and one in purple print (font colors) with all of YOUR OWN words, The Barbarian. I WOULD THINK THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL HERE ON TOL!!)

Ham's descendants (Canaan) have always been to serve his brothers and their brother's descendants. (See Genesis 9:22, 25). Ham found his father Noah in bed naked and so he asked his two brothers if they would bring covers to cover his father's naked body with a garment. Well Noah woke up and cursed Ham and said that Ham and his descendants will be a servant to the descendants of Shem and Japheth. And so it has been that the Africans (other descendents also) have been slaves ever since then. What a bummer over some simple stuff. But don't mess with Noah or God.

God Be With You,

Michael

ALSO, the following post was fixed by The Barberian. Post No. 4817.

Michael

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Ham's descendants have always been to serve his brothers and their brother's descendants. (See Genesis 9:22, 25). Ham found his father Noah in bed naked and so he asked his two brothers if they would bring covers to cover his father's naked body with a garment. Well Noah woke up and cursed Ham and sad that Ham and his descendants will be a servant to the descendants of Shem and Japheth. And so it has been that the Africans have been slaves since then. What a bummer over some simple stuff. But don't mess with Noah or God.

Well, now that we know where you're coming from, it's easier to understand why racism wouldn't bother you. But of course, the data from the Human Genome Project shows that racists are completely wrong.

The passage you quoted has always been used to justify slavery, depending on who the individual wanted to call "Hamites." Arabs in the middle ages used it to justify enslaving Europeans.

6days

MichaelCadry said:
Ham's descendants have always been to serve his brothers and their brother's descendants. (See*Genesis 9:22,*25)....*

And so it has been that the Africans have been slaves since then.

Michael..You are using the Bible trying to justify race based slavery? Race based slavery is evil. Gods Word tells us we are all one blood....And as Barbarian said, the human genome project shows all humity is one. (What connection is there between that verse and slaves in Africa?)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Gods Word tells us we are all one blood....

Correct. I hope I made it clear that racism is not an essential part of creationism. There are many, many creationists appalled by the sort of things Henry Morris wrote.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Michael! I am Surprised at you.

Don't you think that that was Talking about The Direct Descendants, like Ham's Children? Cause you know that Eventually Ham's Family Intermingled with Noah's Other Family Members.

Also, God is the Only one who can Curse Living Creatures, for Descending Generations. How can Noah curse a Lineage, He is Not God.

=M=

Noah can Curse, and then Tell Ham his Children will Serve his Brothers Children, but Noah probably cant curse a Lineage, Forever.

If anything, there were pastors that Taught that way; Of Course, I know that Pastors also used to teach that All men were Missing a Rib, cause God took Adam's Rib. That is Untrue, Especially now that we Know God took the Rib, because Ribs Grow Back, so Even Adam Had all His Ribs When he Died.

The Bible is Very Anti Slavery, Consider that God had Moses remove Israel from the Slavery They Endured in Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.