Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
That Means Barbie Was Wrong More than Once today.

You can easily find people as ignorant as the guy in your video. However, if you don't use words as they are commonly used, you will always be misunderstood:

algae
 al·gae
[al-jee] Show IPA
plural noun, singular al·ga [al-guh] Show IPA .
any of numerous groups of chlorophyll-containing, mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms ranging from microscopic single-celled forms to multicellular forms 100 feet (30 meters) or more long, distinguished from plants by the absence of true roots, stems, and leaves and by a lack of nonreproductive cells in the reproductive structures: classified into the six phyla Euglenophyta, Crysophyta, Pyrrophyta, Chlorophyta, Phaeophyta, and Rhodophyta.
dictionary.com

Gathering that you are Catholic, Does that mean you believe in things that Don't Exist in the Bible

Like bacteria? Like the Trinity? Yep. There are many, many things that exist that are not in the Bible.

If you want to know more about what Christians believe, we can talk about it.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
You can easily find people as ignorant as the guy in your video. However, if you don't use words as they are commonly used, you will always be misunderstood:

algae
 al·gae
[al-jee] Show IPA
plural noun, singular al·ga [al-guh] Show IPA .
any of numerous groups of chlorophyll-containing, mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms ranging from microscopic single-celled forms to multicellular forms 100 feet (30 meters) or more long, distinguished from plants by the absence of true roots, stems, and leaves and by a lack of nonreproductive cells in the reproductive structures: classified into the six phyla Euglenophyta, Crysophyta, Pyrrophyta, Chlorophyta, Phaeophyta, and Rhodophyta.
dictionary.com

Like bacteria? Like the Trinity? Yep. There are many, many things that exist that are not in the Bible.

If you want to know more about what Christians believe, we can talk about it.

Are you Still Going on About that?

Stop your Crying; See Here

http://stylemanual.ngs.org/home/A/alga-algae

=M=

So Yes, You are Wrong; Now, can you Admit You are Wrong?

noguru

Are you Still Going on About that?

Stop your Crying; See Here

http://stylemanual.ngs.org/home/A/alga-algae

=M=

So Yes, You are Wrong; Now, can you Admit You are Wrong?

Are you completely oblivious? The singular/plural use of alga/algae is not at all the point Barb is making. He did not even mention that once. He mentioned that the video clip you selected earlier appeared to be relying on pretense in regard to a British accent as somehow giving some clout to the narrator. Are you really this stupid, or just pretending?

When I was in my first year of college my girlfriend from high school, who was pursuing modeling as a career, use to call my dorm floor pay phone and ask for me in a British aristocratic accent. When another guy on my floor would ask "Is that your girlfriend, where is she from?" I would answer "Yes, Winsted, Connecticut." I thought it humorous that she did that so I would also laugh a little. I do not think they understood.

Last edited:

noguru

Or, I can Say it, "Does Prokaryotic Blue Green Algae Sill Exist Today?";

If I am referring to the Type of Life known as Blue Green Algae.

Let's take this logic you are claiming and apply it to fish/fishes.

"Do salmonid fish still exist today?"

"Does salmonid fish exist today?"

"Do salmonid fishes still exist today?"

"Does salmonid fishes exist today?"

Which of these is similar to your question?

:rotfl:

At any rate, does the fact that a common ancestor of these existed in the past mean that evolution did/is not happening?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael, Jesus entering your heart should not make you blind to reality. Whatever happened to you, made you blind to reality. I would strongly suspect that is not Jesus. Just saying.

Dear noguru,

Jesus entering my heart did not make my blind to reality. I am not blind to reality. It was God and Jesus. You will find out, noguru. Give it some time. Even the U.S. is dissing Israel. "When you shall see all nations come against Israel, know that the time is near." I don't know where I read this exactly, but I know it was in the first four gospels. Give me some time noguru and you will be amazed.

Praise the Lord!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I talk about "evidence" Michael it usually refers to something that if there were some reason for doubt I could in theory experience it for myself.
I have no reason to doubt that whales do not lay eggs, but instead give birth to their young and suckle them.
Why don't I doubt it?
Because all marine biologists will separately agree that all the evidence confirms it from manifold sources.
Besides I have seen video evidence that I conclude to be genuine.

If otoh only one anonymous ancient scripture claimed that whales laid eggs then clearly I would want to know what the evidence was before I gave that scripture any credence at all.

It is by gathering from many confirming sources of information that personal knowledge is acquired, not by simply believing whatever is written unconfirmed in one.

Genesis 1 & 2 are two different accounts that may have been originally one, but changes creep in to any retelling just as with Chinese Whispers. The way to confirm the truth is to attempt to find supporting evidence, not simply to decide whichever story you like best and believe it come "hell or high water" (so to speak).
Are either Genesis 1 or 2 factual historical accounts?
No, they are both based in perhaps the same myth and are contradictory, there is no supporting natural evidence, while evidence itself casts enormous doubts on any of it by natural means anyway could in any way be remotely true.
I don't believe in the miraculous, because there is no evidence of anything unexplainable by natural means, miracles and "God did it" all you are left with Michael.
The natural evidence is that whales descended from land animals that in turn had descended from sea creatures, but there is no evidence that any miraculous events caused any of them to appear suddenly out of thin air or thin water for that matter.

Don't worry Michael we all lose our best efforts from time to time which if on a computer will leave no evidence at all.

Dear Alwight,

I don't disagree with you at all that whales don't lay eggs. Of course, I know. Just a mix-up! Had a nice pool party this evening. We jammed until 1am, playing 6 and 12-string guitars and singing into the microphones. It was really fun!!

Will check with you again in a bit. Thanks Al!!

Best Wishes and Cheerio,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BJ and Michael 8-4-2014

BJ and Michael 8-4-2014

I said “buy or download”. It is not a modest sum for my book. It's highway robbery! You know what buy is, like at Barnes and Noble where you informed us it can be purchased for a modest sum? And you know what download is? I explicitly told you the first time I posted to you that I had downloaded, and read it. Sheesh.

Precisely, you hit the nail on the head. Let’s see what it really means when you say something. (I told noguru that I would tone down my comments to you dealing with your inability to differentiate reality from illusion. That closed the door on my pointing out a number of surreal comments you have made.) But treating you just as a normal person, there are still some evident issues that should be noted.

In early January, noguru must have said something to the effect that this thread seems to be largely a vehicle for you to publicize your book. You acknowledged noguru’s feelings, and said:

Noguru politely thanked you for that:

But unfortunately, as has happened over and over in this thread, you dishonored your promise within a few weeks:

This is not a matter of fuzziness between reality and imagination on your part, this is a consistent pattern of willful dishonesty.

You want to be friends? At least make a token effort to show your word means something. Quit sating your need to inject your comments into huge numbers of conversations that you only distract from. You have made your point over and over and over again that soon us atheists are going to be in deep doo doo. Fine, you have made the threat, now act like a real friend and lay off it. Capisce?

Dear BJ,

I should never, ever, have made such a promise to noguru. There are more people as we get newbies here, so I mention it for them. Also for some of the regular members here who have not met me so far. No, I can't make that promise to noguru. I'm sorry if I was wrong. It's not going to happen. I'm on a mission to wake up my fellow brothers and sisters that He's right around that corner. I care about them being ready. And don't look back to run and get something. People will still do it, because they don't read this one thread I've posted. That's why I post it so much. All of us family here have not have others visit yet. Stripe was a surprise, but I was more than happy that he posted!! But has Angel4Truth been here and read the right posts? How about Rusha. How about Arthur Brain. How about a lot of potential friends here.

Do you think if I wasn't the real thing, that I would know so much. You think I made it all up??!! Who could come up with this stuff. It's surreal, but it's reality. I'm just the messenger. Don't kill me. Noguru, I'm sorry, I didn't realize what was doing when I told you that. I'm not being dishonest at all. I just made a mistake and changed my mind. Isn't it my perogative too?

Much Love Coming Your Way, Reclaimed Brother,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Noguru,

PART ONE

The 3rd angel that visited me told me about the things that follow. The Lord also helped me to understand certain things, or else I would not know them. The 3rd angel that visited me said, "Do not follow after the beast and his image, nor receive his mark in your right hand or forehead." And the angel told me that this man would also urge others to acquire these powers or abilities and God would not allow more than six hundred sixty six other people to receive these abilities. (See Rev. chapter 13). And they could 'buy or sell' these powers to other friends, etc. And the angel said, "Let him who hath understand count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666. The angel said that this number was like the number of followers to a leader, or the number of the army men to a captain. Do you understand at all?

Now, as far as the whore/beast mentioned of in Rev. 17:5, the Lord told me that the seven kings were the seven deadly sins, which are kings with the devil for a time. Not literal kings, but spiritual kings of sins. Now the 10 horns are the seven kings/deadly sins, plus three more, additional sins of the devil that are newer. Drugs may be one of them, fornication may be another (I'm not talking about adultery here), and the other could POSSIBLY be smoking cigs, or allowing gay marriage. Both are nearly impossible to quit. Quite definitely highly improbable to the point of sheer torture. I'm not saying either way, because I can't say for sure. I don't have ALL of the answers ALL of the time. I'm not God, nor Jesus. But I do tell you that I know what I'm talking about and what I was told, I am writing, and what I was not told, I am letting you know that also, just so there is no question later.

The little horn that comes up is the Antichrist, who comes up with a mouth speaking great things. And he deceives people with mental telepathy and negativity, and accusations (See Rev. 12:10). A very GREAT sin that is running rampant in the earth right now. The angels had a very hard time with it, so don't think it's a piece of cake. It will be very difficult for us on earth to do the same as the angels did, but you'll make it if you persist. And the Antichrist's name is Uri Geller, and he is an Israeli psychic who could do great wonders that others couldn't do normally, but only by sleight-of-hand. So when he came doing his silver spoon bending, the magicians did it too. Now Uri had asked his teacher if Jesus could do miracles like the ones he did. I don't know what the teacher said, but I know what the angel said to me and that's that he was the Antichrist. Now a while afterwards, since Uri's believability was damaged by the magicians (especially The Amazing Randi) and that was Uri's deadly wound, a French man (False Prophet) came being able to do the same things as Uri, and the scientists started to wonder about it all and did many tests. But Uri's fame waned, just like the 'little horn'. (See Dan. 7:8). But the French psychic caused Uri Geller's wound to heal. (See Rev. 13:12, 17:8) "...when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." Those whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will be faced with this dilemma. (See same verse).

I'm just being as honest as I can. I could make things up, but I'd get clobbered by God. And the horns and heads that you see on the beast and whore are 'kings' of the devil. And the woman which you saw is that great CITY, which reigns over the kings of the earth. (See Rev. 17:18). Word for word. The CITY is Hollywood. This is what was TOLD to me. Where the girls and guys too, line the streets trying to be prostitutes for money, just like in Babylon. The angel told me that Hollywood was spiritually like ancient Babylon. They've been caught up in a bad situation. They go there for fame or money, and find out they can't afford a place to even stay or even food to eat, and there are no jobs, so they sell themselves out of lack of choice. And it's Hollywood doing all of this, teaching all of the world through it's movies, games, magazines, books, TV shows, music, etc., all kind of evil ways and the earth thinks, because they see them on TV, they should be that way or imitate them. Only those who don't have a sane head on their shoulders. It's awful. And Hollywood is going to get clobbered with a huge earthquake. But there will be one bigger than that which will occur before the Hollywood earthquake, and it shall be such a great earthquake that has ever been since man has been on the earth. You shall hear of it, or be in it. I have a strong idea of where it will be, but I will keep it to myself because every little mistake I make, I've got to pay for. So I will speak only of those things which I know as fact from now on.

Oh, I could tell you SO many things, but I have to type forever. Sometimes, the things I tell you here are not even in my book, because it's easier over the days and days to explain myself. For myself, I know that 3 kings are fallen, namely, I quit being gay or masturbating (bear with me) or thinking about sex. I abstain and I'm glad I do it. I do like women that way, but I cannot have sex with one. See Rev. 11:4. I must remain a virgin with WOMEN. It has not been easy and it's been a rough life with everyone wondering why I don't have a family and children, and a 2nd or 3rd wife. I'd have to be tied down by a wife and family. That's a sin right there that I don't have to worry about. Plus, I quit smoking cigs after 40 years! One of the hardest things I've done. It took a few efforts before I got it done for good. I've also quit drinking so much beer, and now I think it tastes terrible. I hardly ever drink now. Maybe a bottle of wine in a month. A a couple glasses on Passover. Yes, I make my own homemade Matzoh Bread.

No, I am a witness for God, bearing my testimony in front of the Judge, bearing what I have seen and heard from Him, the angels, the Holy Ghost, visions, and angels. I've been blessed so GREATLY for this happening, but it has not come with a HUGE PRICE. I have paid dearly mentally and spiritually for the information I have, and Satan trying his best to shut me up. And he tries EXTREMELY hard. He does not want me to tell all of my experiences to others, because they will be saved and they will become immune to him and his demons. There's a lot for him to lose if he doesn't come out a winner. He won't because God is more powerful than him and it is written that the Lord God plays with him as a little bird. So God IS in charge, nevertheless.

PART TWO

And the False Prophet's name is Jean-Pierre Girard and he was at the Stanford Research Institute in CA, showing the scientists there that he displayed the same powers as Uri Geller did. And because of what he was doing and because it was done to fulfill the scriptures, the False Prophet 'caused' God to send down lightning where he was and it was done to fulfill Rev. 13:13, "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men; And deceived them that dwell on earth 'by the means of' those miracles which he had the power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak...."

I know that was very lengthy for a quote. Please hang in there. The newspaper had printed a big picture of Uri's head on one page and had an article that came with the photo (image). And the article that came with the photo was how the image/he was able to speak. I hope you can understand this. It said in the article to put your silverware, broken watches, compasses and small appliances on the large image of his picture in the paper. Then, during the week, on Wed., Uri would fly over the U.S. and see how many people over the whole U.S. who had read the article and put their objects on his photo had anything happen. Well, people wrote in that they had bent silverware, and watches working again, and small appliances working again when they were broken, etc. (See Rev. 13:15).

See Dan. 9:27, "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst (Wed.) of the week he shall cause the" abomination of desolation to be set up.' See also Dan. 11:38. "But in His estate (in place of God) he shall acknowledge a God of forces: and a god whom his fathers never knew shall he honor with gold (watches), silver (silver spoons), and with precious stones (in watches, diamonds, sapphires, etc.), and pleasant things (compasses, small appliances)." The compasses he would hold his hands around them and cause the needle to move on them. It's all done by the devil and electromagnetic force, but it is allowed to Satan, and that is the only reason it is possible, because it is allowed from God above so the devil will have a chance to have someone like Jesus come doing miracles, so the people would follow him/the false prophet. I know I haven't explained this superbly, but I do hope you all understand it, and can read the Bible Scriptures I give and read them in the Bible and the verses that are before and after them. Then, you will understand.

So much is already fulfilled and you all don't know it already. There's just about nothing left to do yet. I could tell you other secrets, but I cannot for certain reasons. You certainly might as well know what's going on around you and realize it's just so Satan can have a chance to have a man doing miracles, just like God had Jesus down here before doing miracles. It is the devil's hope that you all begin to believe in aliens and other worlds, and that we come from them and not created by God like it says in the Bible. Just for an example, I have a friend who is totally mesmerized with something called the Urantia Books/Pages and they are about other worlds and heavens, and universes (seven of them). It's just ridiculous. And he even has a few followers. What he has is not even a religion. It is a perverse way of thinking about someone Holy, namely Our God in Heaven. And he's getting away with it. And his few followers believe in it all also. They are in their own little world, as evil as it is, and they don't even know it. It sure isn't God giving them the way they believe in. Well, I must go for now. God Bless You EACH and EVERY ONE!! He loves those who seek Him. I've explained this in the best way I can. Well, you all. Any questions, just feel free to ask. Keep a good head on your shoulders and a sane, smart mind and loving heart.

So everyone didn't read this? Important piece. Don't let the long paragraphs faze you. I will try making it easier to read.

Check it out noguru and Davis.

Here goes,

May God Make All Of Your Dreams Come To Fruition,

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Let's take this logic you are claiming and apply it to fish/fishes.

"Do salmonid fish still exist today?"

"Does salmonid fish exist today?"

"Do salmonid fishes still exist today?"

"Does salmonid fishes exist today?"

Which of these is similar to your question?

:rotfl:
f
At any rate, does the fact that a common ancestor of these existed in the past mean that evolution did/is not happening?

LOL!~

They are all Similar to my Question!!! ; D

Yes, the Fact that these Organisms Have Remained Unchanged for 3 Billion Years; that Proves that Creatures don't Evolve.

If any Organism Stays Exactly the Same for More than 10 Million Years, that Disproves Evolution. When you Consider that the Theory says Man can Speciate from an Ape Like Being in 3 Million Years.

=M=

If every other Modern Creature has not Evolved in Tens of Millions of Years, why Do you believe Man Has?

Why is man the Only Creature, that Is Supposed to Have Speciated?

Dogs only give Birth to Dogs, the Theory of Evolution is Unfounded in Reality.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yes, the Fact that these Organisms Have Remained Unchanged for 3 Billion Years; that Proves that Creatures don't Evolve.

There were no vertebrate, no fishes, and certainly no salmonoid fishes three billion years ago.

If any Organism Stays Exactly the Same for More than 10 Million Years, that Disproves Evolution.

Sounds interesting. Show us that.

When you Consider that the Theory says Man can Speciate from an Ape Like Being in 3 Million Years.

Actually, several speciations in that time. Would you like to learn about them?

If every other Modern Creature has not Evolved in Tens of Millions of Years, why Do you believe Man Has?

Polar bears evolved much more recently than man. Would you like to learn about them?

Where did you get that idea? How odd.

Dogs only give Birth to Dogs

Actually, dogs evolved from wolves. They are probably just subspecies of a single group.

the Theory of Evolution is Unfounded in Reality.

Evolution is directly observed. The current theory is accepted because it best explains observed evolution.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
13974760561_7f1e9fa530_c.jpg

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
There were no vertebrate, no fishes, and certainly no salmonoid fishes three billion years ago. According to My theory, and the Theory of Evolution, Yep. Of Course, I don't think I really believe that that Blue Green Algae is 3 Billion Years old, Mans Dating Techniques Are off by some Degree, whether Great Error Or Small. They are Probably Wrong about how Old Life Is.

Look Up Coelacanth Fish Fossils Or better Yet, how about just Post how Long Evols think that Mice Have Been around.
Sure, what features do the Modern Blue Green Algae Possess, that Those Fossilized Blue Green Algae did Not?
Polar bears evolved much more recently than man. Would you like to learn about them?
Polar Bears!!! Really!!!! Let me See!!!! Polar Bears, Are Not Bears at All, Are they?
By observing Fossil Evidence. LOL!
Actually, dogs evolved from wolves. They are probably just subspecies of a single group.
Evolutionists believe that Bears and Dogs hold a Common Ancestor. LOL!
Evolution is directly observed. The current theory is accepted because it best explains observed evolution.
Nope, It Has Not, if you think Speciation has Ever Been Observed, Please Feel Free to Post it. : D However Mutation is Easily Observed

Barbie!!!!!! : D

You came Back!

=M=

You are the Guy that is Hanging on the Wall, in the Ten Minute Scrub Video, from the Previous Page.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
There were no vertebrate, no fishes, and certainly no salmonoid fishes three billion years ago.

If any Organism Stays Exactly the Same for More than 10 Million Years, that Disproves Evolution.

Barbarian chuckles:

Look Up Coelacanth Fish Fossils

The modern ones are absent from the fossil record. We don't even see the same genus in any fossils. They were rather different and much more diverse millions of years ago, and the modern ones are evolved to be large, deep sea fish that can't even live in fresh water or close to the surface.

Or better Yet, how about just Post how Long Evols think that Mice Have Been around.

Which species of modern mice do you suppose are ten million years old? Let's see what evidence you have for that belief. But I'd really like to see why you think a ten-million-year-old species would invalidate evolution. After all, Darwin's theory specifically described how stabilizing selection would prevent evolution in certain circumstances.

Barbarian observes:

Sure, what features do the Modern Blue Green Algae Possess, that Those Fossilized Blue Green Algae did Not?

For example, some modern cyanobacteria fix intracellular calcium carbonate, to form tiny "pearls" of the mineral. Completely unknown in the fossil record. It would have to have evolved after the atmosphere changed.

Barbarian suggests:

Polar Bears!!! Really!!!! Let me See!!!! Polar Bears, Are Not Bears at All, Are they?

Yep. Bears. They evolved from brown bears during the last ice age. So recently, that they can still sometimes interbreed.

By observing Fossil Evidence. LOL!

We have a very good record of horse evolution in the fossil record, much better than the pretty good one we have for hominins. Would you like to see that?

Dogs only give Birth to Dogs

Barbarian observes:

Evolutionists believe that Bears and Dogs hold a Common Ancestor. LOL!

Well, let's take a look...

dukecynus_and____amphicyon_by_zimices-d4m67xf.jpg

So are these dogs or bears? They have anatomical features of both. Tell us how you decided, citing which anatomical features you used.

Barbarian observes:

Nope, It Has Not, if you think Speciation has Ever Been Observed, Please Feel Free to Post it.

Even many informed creationists admit that speciation is a fact. Here's an admission of that fact from "Answers in Genesis.":

As creationists, we must frequently remind detractors that we do not deny that species vary, change, and even appear over time. The biodiversity represented in the 8.7 million or so species in the world is a testament, not to random chance processes, but to the genetic variability and potential for diversification within the created kinds.

Before the time of Charles Darwin, a false idea had crept into the church—the belief in the “fixity” or “immutability” of species. According to this view, each species was created in precisely the same form that we find it today. The Bible nowhere teaches that species are fixed and unchanging.

https://answersingenesis.org/natural-selection/speciation/

They don't usually tell the faithful this fact, however; they would prefer you not to know this.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Barbie, you are a Silly Silly, Evol.
Do you really Not know that Wolves and Dogs are the Same Species, Or Do you just Like Looking Silly, hanging up on The Wall?

Barbarian observes:

Barbarian chuckles:

The modern ones are absent from the fossil record. We don't even see the same genus in any fossils. They were rather different and much more diverse millions of years ago, and the modern ones are evolved to be large, deep sea fish that can't even live in fresh water or close to the surface.

Which species of modern mice do you suppose are ten million years old? Let's see what evidence you have for that belief. But I'd really like to see why you think a ten-million-year-old species would invalidate evolution. After all, Darwin's theory specifically described how stabilizing selection would prevent evolution in certain circumstances.

Well, I want to be Perfectly Clear About this, Since Barbies Twist My Words; I don't believe that Any Mouse is Over Ten Million Years Old, I Am A Old Earth, Young Life Creationist, and I believe in Six 24 Hour Creation Days. It's The Scientists that Found the Mouse Fossil that Supposed that this Modern Mouse Variant, has been around for 17 Million Years. So, what do you make of that, Catholic Evolutionist Atheist?
See Here;
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110524153420.htm

Barbarian observes:

For example, some modern cyanobacteria fix intracellular calcium carbonate, to form tiny "pearls" of the mineral. Completely unknown in the fossil record. It would have to have evolved after the atmosphere changed.

I Love How you Dodge the Question Completely, When you know that the Blue Green Algae which was in the Supposed 3 Billion Year Old Fossil Layers, are Exactly the Same as the Modern Version. The Fossilized Blue Green Algae Had all the Capabilities that the Modern One Does.

Barbarian suggests:

Yep. Bears. They evolved from brown bears during the last ice age. So recently, that they can still sometimes interbreed.

We have a very good record of horse evolution in the fossil record, much better than the pretty good one we have for hominins. Would you like to see that?

Barbarian observes:

Do you Really believe that Dogs and Wolves are a Different Species?

Cause my Sources say;

Genetically, the wolf and the dog are the same species - thus they are not actually 'hybrids' (for a human comparison, a wolf and a dog are no different than a person of Asian decent is different from a person of European descent) A wolf can mate with a dog and produce fertile offspring.

Also, the Dog Bear, that You and Other Evols believe Dogs and Bears both Descended From; Is A Bear.

=M=

Species = A Group of Animals that have Like Characteristics which are Capable of Interbreeding with Each other.

So Yes, A Wolf is a Species of Dog.

======================================

Can A Polar Bear, Mate with Other Types of Bears?

Do they Have Like Characteristics?

A bear, will never give Birth to anything but another Bear.

A Species of Animal cannot give Birth to another Species of Animal. This Proves that the Variation that We Observe in nature today, Could Never be a Product of Darwinian Evolution.

Did you know Evolutionists Believe That Dogs Came From Bears?

That is Just Fun E!

Note How the Creatures Below Are Drawn to Resemble Dogs;

220px-Hemicyon_sansaniensis.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemicyon

"Dog";

images

"Bear";

5949718542_56e5973a98.jpg

"Dog Bear"; Which I think is A Bear; Given It's Size, and Skull Shape.

640px-Amphicyon_ingens.JPG

Hey, they Look Kind Of Alike anyway right! That Means a Bear Gave Birth to a Dog, 30 Million Years ago; Leaping Lemur Logic.

LOL@U No Guru, and Barbie!

=M=

I Found out the Other Day Also, that they Believe that Hippos and Rhinos Came out of Whales!!!!!

Look at the Skull that Was Found of this Animal, Does it Look like a Bear Skull or a Dog Skull?

tmpC490_thumb4.png

Dogs;

GalisFig3.jpg

=================================

And Now;

MUSIC VIDEO!!!!

Modest Mouse - Float On

=M=

=========================================

Horse Evolution!!!! Oh Yay!!

Lets Check it Out!

HI BARBIE!!! Yeah, I see you down at the Bottom There!!!!

LOL

Please Explain; How One Kind of animal, Gives Birth To Another Kind? Or, Form.

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Gosh Barbie, I can't wait around all Day For You.

=M=

And Now, A Video, Of my Favorite YEC's Opinions on Evolution Being Taught in the School System. I really Respect this Man, And I think Many Are Angry that he Was Incarcerated For Selling his Creationist Material to the Public.

Forbidden Science;

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbie, you are a Silly Silly, Evol.
Do you really Not know that Wolves and Dogs are the Same Species, Or Do you just Like Looking Silly, hanging up on The Wall?

I just showed you that they were probably two subspecies. Most biologists classify them as Canis lupus and Canis lupis familiaris. Perhaps English is not your first language?

(Barbarian earlier)

Do you believe that Dogs and Wolves are a Different Species?

Perhaps you don't know what "subspecies" means. It means that the two populations have not diverged sufficiently to make them different species.

Well, I want to be Perfectly Clear About this, Since Barbies Twist My Words; I don't believe that Any Mouse is Over Ten Million Years Old

Good call. More to the point, your idea that there are salmonoid fish in Precambrian deposits was pretty odd.

It's The Scientists that Found the Mouse Fossil that Supposed that this Modern Mouse Variant, has been around for 17 Million Years.

Show us that. Sounds unlikely. Checkable source from the literature.

So, what do you make of that, Catholic Evolutionist Atheist?

Seeing as you use our Bible, with a few deletions you found inconvenient, you might want to show a little more respect. Assuming you believe in God.

This doesn't say that a species of mouse dates back 17 million years. In fact, it says this fossil is a new species, previously unknown:
Fossils from Inner Mongolia are a new species of birch mice, Sicista primus.

It seems you have a bit of trouble reading even popular science sources.

I Love How you Dodge the Question Completely, When you know that the Blue Green Algae which was in the Supposed 3 Billion Year Old Fossil Layers, are Exactly the Same as the Modern Version.

Nope. The cyanobacteria I mentioned ("blue green algae" is not a scientific classification; it dates back to when people thought everything that was photosynthetic was a plant) fix tiny "pearls" of calcium carbonate, something that would show up very well in fossils. But we don't see that in fossil cyanobacteria. You've been misled about them being "exactly the same." Even in gross anatomy, they are different.

The Fossilized Blue Green Algae Had all the Capabilities that the Modern One Does.

See above. You were given some bad information.

Barbarian suggests:

Cause my Sources say;

Genetically, the wolf and the dog are the same species - thus they are not actually 'hybrids' (for a human comparison, a wolf and a dog are no different than a person of Asian decent is different from a person of European descent)

It's a common fixation among creationists that there are definable human races. In fact there are no biological human races today; there is more genetic variation within any "race" you might define than there is between races.

This misconception lead the director of the ICR to write about the supposed intellectual and spiritual inferiority of blacks. Complete nonsense.

Also, the Dog Bear, that You and Other Evols believe Dogs and Bears both Descended From; Is A Bear.

Nope.
‬Amphicyonids were similar to primitive dogs in body proportions,* ‬while having a much heavier build similar to that of a bear.
http://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/articles/bear-dogs-of-the-amphicyonidae.html

Perhaps you're thinking of the Hemicyonidae which are more closely related to bears, while retaining some doglike characters.

Species = A Group of Animals that have Like Characteristics which are Capable of Interbreeding with Each other.

So roses aren't a species? There are no species of amoebae? I think you've been fed some more bad information.

Can A Polar Bear, Mate with Other Types of Bears?

I just pointed out that they can. They diverged only perhaps 10,000 years ago. On the other hand, dogs and bears can't interbreed, because they diverged much farther back.

Do they Have Like Characteristics?

They have a host of different characteristics. To the point that one species can't survive in the environment of the other.

A Species of Animal cannot give Birth to another Species of Animal.

However, as you learned, new species of organism can evolve. Even creationist groups like "Answers in Genesis" have finally admitted the fact.

This Proves that the Variation that We Observe in nature today, Could Never be a Product of Darwinian Evolution.

Bad assumption, faulty conclusion.

Now for horse evolution. I can show you a long line of fossils, the last one very different from the first, but no two adjacent ones differing by more variation than you can find in a single mammalian species today.

Ready?

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I just showed you that they were probably two subspecies. Most biologists classify them as Canis lupus and Canis lupis familiaris. Perhaps English is not your first language?

(Barbarian earlier)

Perhaps you don't know what "subspecies" means. It means that the two populations have not diverged sufficiently to make them different species.

Good call. More to the point, your idea that there are salmonoid fish in Precambrian deposits was pretty odd.

Nope, that Crazy No Guru, was trying to Show Examples of How to Form Sentences, She didn't even Mean that they Existed back then; However, this is A very good Example of your Ability for Reading Comprehension.

Show us that. Sounds unlikely. Checkable source from the literature.

Seeing as you use our Bible, with a few deletions you found inconvenient, you might want to show a little more respect. Assuming you believe in God.

Why should I respect Someone, who wont Give God Praise for His Works? Instead you Praise A Man, Whatever Pope.
I'm glad you can tell, that I don't think you Deserve Respect. LOL!

This doesn't say that a species of mouse dates back 17 million years. In fact, it says this fossil is a new species, previously unknown:
Fossils from Inner Mongolia are a new species of birch mice, Sicista primus.

The Birch Mouse, is a Modern Animal, and That Is one, From 17 Million Years ago, and the Modern Version were so Much alike that it would be able to Reproduce with the 17 Million Year old one. They are the Same Species. That is Why they are Calling it a Birch Mouse, and not some Other type of Mouse, that doesn't exist today.

It seems you have a bit of trouble reading even popular science sources.
evolved after the atmosphere changed.

Nope. The cyanobacteria I mentioned ("blue green algae" is not a scientific classification; it dates back to when people thought everything that was photosynthetic was a plant) fix tiny "pearls" of calcium carbonate, something that would show up very well in fossils. But we don't see that in fossil cyanobacteria. You've been misled about them being "exactly the same." Even in gross anatomy, they are different.

The Blue Green Algae that you Evolutionist Scientists Believed lived 3 billion Years Ago, Is Basically the Same Exact organism that Exists today.

Barbarian suggests:

Yep, so then they are the Same Kind of Animal. No speciation Has Occurred.

It's a common fixation among creationists that there are definable human races. In fact there are no biological human races today; there is more genetic variation within any "race" you might define than there is between races.

No. We can understand the fact that Wolves are Dogs, Here is My source you Crazy Evol;
https://www.google.com/search?q=Are...la:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb

This misconception lead the director of the ICR to write about the supposed intellectual and spiritual inferiority of blacks. Complete nonsense.

Well, that May be true, but I believe that All Men are of the Same Species, just like All Dogs. Nice try though, at trying to Make People that believe God Created the Earth, Look like Racists.
You Trite Being.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Hemicyonidae which are more closely related to bears, while retaining some doglike characters.

I'm pretty sure, that I Was Very Clear What I mean.

So roses aren't a species? There are no species of amoebae? I think you've been fed some more bad information.

Roses are A Species, Very Good. I think That you don't have a Clue what you are talking about.

I just pointed out that they can. They diverged only perhaps 10,000 years ago. On the other hand, dogs and bears can't interbreed, because they diverged much farther back.

Holy Molly. You are Crazy.

They have a host of different characteristics. To the point that one species can't survive in the environment of the other.

Your Logic, has No Reason.

However, as you learned, new species of organism can evolve. Even creationist groups like "Answers in Genesis" have finally admitted the fact.

Nope. I think we've All Learned That Dogs Give Birth to Dogs, and Bears Give Birth to Bears. You believe in some Fantastic things. In fact, I would say, that they are Very Unbelievable.

Bad assumption, faulty conclusion.

About your Mom?

Now, for horse evolution. I can show you a long line of fossils, the last one very different from the first, but no two adjacent ones differing by more variation than you can find in a single mammalian species today.

Ready?

Yep, let's Take a Look at those Horses. That you think are not Horses. LOL!

Barbie;

Perhaps, You are Unable to Understand what the Word Species Means.

I also Understand, that Biologists are trying to Redefine the Word, in order for it to Fit into Micro Organism's Life Cycles, also; as if the Micro Organisms Are the Same As the Animals We Share the World With, even though the Processes that they Use to Reproduce are Much Different, than Animals and Man.

It is Very Simple, Animals that Have Like Characteristics, and are Capable of Interbreeding, should be considered the Same Species.

You believe that One Kind of animal Can Give Birth to another Kind of Animal. That Makes No Sense. LOL!!!! @YOU

=M=

http://animals.about.com/od/s/g/species.htm

I also believe, that you Probably don't know the Definition of Speciation, or understand How the Evolutionary Mechanism Known as Speciation is thought to Work.

Here, so you can stop sounding, Like you Do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation

If you are a Creationist, it makes for some Funny Reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.