Creation vs. Evolution II

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you give it a rest? Try to get it through your thick skull that I don't believe in heaven or hell, not for an instant. To me there is no such thing. Can you understand that? And quit with the mindless preaching and horrible hell-fire threats. They do not scare me at all as none of it is real, I just find your threats obnoxious and in extremely poor taste.

No one is going to hell. There is not a single shred of evidence that such a place exists in reality. Nor do I believe for a split second that you or anyone else has ever been visited by angels. The very notion is just daft.

In short, I'm not interested in anything you have to say so please don't.

Dear Hedshaker,

Also, if you mention my name in any of your posts, I have the right to post something to you. Just wanted to let you know, so please don't.

God's Peace,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is only one reality and what goes on in your head is not it, that much is clear. Now let that be an end to it.

Goodbye!

Dear Hedshaker,

If you post to me, I am more than fair to be able to post you back. There is only one reality and that is that there are tons more people who believe in God, compared to your numbers. So do you think maybe that what you are thinking is possibly right?? Or do you think that it rises above the beliefs everyone else has. We all believe in a Heaven and Hell. You are one of the smallest percentage that doesn't want to believe in it. You think you're going to race ahead to cross the winner's finish line in the End with your trivial idea of how life came to be or Who created man in the first place, and including the Universe. Ah well, there are a lot of things I could tell you, but I digress. We could be friends and talk about something else, like everyone else. Goodbye.

Have a Happier Life!!

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

Thanks for being a part of this Thread and a thanks to Hedshaker and redfern too. You've been a worthy opponent, gct! So have the others! You're a good person!!

Enjoy Your Day!!

Michael

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Also, if you mention my name in any of your posts, I have the right to post something to you. Just wanted to let you know, so please don't.

Michael

I won't mention your name in this one then, not that it will make any difference because you'll be on ignore. That's what I do with stalkers and people who make vile threats, so post whatever you must. I assure you I won't read a word of it, not that there's a word of truth or an element of interest in any of it anyway. Even your fellow believers don't buy your prophecy nonsense so you've got no chance with sceptics.

And this notion you have that the more people believe something the more likely it is to be true is just plain wrong, just like everything else you believe. And It's also a logical fallacy called Argumentum ad populum. At one time most people believed the Sun orbited the Earth, but like you, they were all wrong, weren't they?

But, of course, you've been told about this many, many times already by different posters. You're just too slow witted to let it sink in, or maybe it's just another one of your famous mistakes.

Frankly, I don't care. Welcome to my ignore list :down:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Hedshaker,

Well, good for me!! I finally got you to keep quiet. You keep interjecting your own posts, using my name or addressing me squarely, and you expect me not to post back?? What is wrong with you then? You are quite dim-witted, and I mean that literally, not as any name-calling. It's just that there is a God, and Jesus, and angels, and servants, and spirits all around you happening, and you don't even know it. That is what is so incredible to me. I don't like lowering myself to your own level, like I've had to do with the last ~5-10 pages of this Thread. I'm actually more kind than not, and more rational than not, until you started barking. You like to sow seeds of dissent, but you don't like it if I mention that I don't like it either?? Go ahead with your ignore feature. I'm sure it will suit you splendidly and will give me a much-needed rest. Now, I can devote my time with this Thread instant of getting upset by you every time I come here to post!! And by the way, Heaven and Hell DO EXIST, irregardless of what you want to believe. When I told you that you might end up there, it wasn't because I was trying to just scare you as if it were not true. You misunderstood!

May God Put Your Thinking Cap On You,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I apologize for you all having to witness my disagreement with Hedshaker. I can't believe he sucked me into it, but I fell for it, line and hook. I'm not always like that; only when someone keeps upsetting me badly do I get testy. God Be With You All, through these trying times.

God Knows Who Is Wrong Here!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey redfern,

You are still welcome to post here. It's been quite a rocky road with Hedshaker and I. I didn't realize that our 'bickering' disagreement was stepping on all of you here. I'm so sorry!! I've extended an olive branch to 6days, and hopefully he will post here soon, also. Post if you'd like to. Just go back to the most recent post from 6days.

Warm Regards,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear gcthomas,

How's it going lately? I hope things are going great for you! I'm sorry about what happened here. Please feel free to post here again. It looks like the rift is over with Hedshaker. Will chat more soon!!

Best Wishes Indeed!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear 6days,

Whew!! The coast is clear. Hope to hear from you soon. I'm very sorry for all that has happened. It's nice that it is now over and I won't put up with it. I won't let it happen again, trust me!! I know what to do now, if there is a problem. Well, keep in touch, dude!! Miss you much. I'm going to see about putting a nice post up here to read. 6days, I will definitely try to post at your thread each day. But for us at night, what do we do? We will miss you too much, so let us know how you're doing. In a bit!!

God's Very Best For You Always,

Michael

Last edited:

gcthomas

Dear All,

I apologize for you all having to witness my disagreement with Hedshaker. I can't believe he sucked me into it, but I fell for it, line and hook. I'm not always like that; only when someone keeps upsetting me badly do I get testy. God Be With You All, through these trying times.

God Knows Who Is Wrong Here!!

Michael

Michael,

Calling someone dimwitted simply because they want evidence before believing fantastical claims is not a good character trait for you to culture. It says more about you than it does about who you are dismissing.

Please, engage properly with the arguments and lay off the unfounded insults, then your contributions might become valuable.

Greg Jennings

When somebody says such a thing, what they mean is 'Why not believe in evolutionism and compromise on God's Word'.*

His Word speaks of a perfect creation, but corrupted because of mans rejection of Him. It was after sin that thorns, sufferring and death entered our world. When you compromise on the first chapter of the Bible, it inevitably leads to compromise on why Christ came to earth to suffer physical death on our behalf.*

Mmhmm.....so I'm to understand that Genesis is literal because you want it to be? Not because actual evidence leads you there.

Glad you can admit that, at least

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Mmhmm.....so I'm to understand that Genesis is literal because you want it to be? Not because actual evidence leads you there.

Glad you can admit that, at least

Holy men speculate as to the meaning of past events. That speculation becomes hardened dogma and doctrine nourished by pride and confused as faith. They can't let it go regardless of all evidence to the contrary.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What happened between Hedshaker and Michael?

Dear patrick jane,

Just the usual testy arguing with Hedshaker that I can live without. Nothing much different, as usual. I'd rather refrain from arguing with anybody, because it is no fun, it doesn't always solve everything or even anything sometimes. I like it better when we don't argue here. It's much more pleasant. Oh well, no big deal!!

God Bless You All, Unless You Don't Want Him To!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Michael,

Calling someone dimwitted simply because they want evidence before believing fantastical claims is not a good character trait for you to culture. It says more about you than it does about who you are dismissing.

Please, engage properly with the arguments and lay off the unfounded insults, then your contributions might become valuable.

Dear gcthomas,

You are a good egg. Thanks for trying to help. Our Lord Jesus says it's a good trait for men to believe in His fantastical claims. In other words, He says, "Blessed are those who believe without seeing." In other words, He commends those who believe in God and Jesus and what they say without seeing it first. You might like to consider some of that for yourself. But I will lay off of the founded insults and hope for the best.

Thanks For Mediating, Brother!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear redfern,

Please feel free to post here again. The feud is over. I won't let it continue. I have better things to do. Really, I'm not going to interfere with everyone else posting here. You are an important part of this thread. Thanks!!

We've Seen Better Days!! More To Come, Eh??

Best Wishes!!

Michael