Creation vs. Evolution II

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

Looks like it is time for this Thread to remain Dead. It's been quite magnificent chatting to you all over the years. Praise God Always And Warmest Regards!!

He Does Love You Dearly,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It Is Done!!

It Is Done!!

Dear PatrickJ,

No one is posting here lately, but we did sock it to them. So I think we won!! Cool, eh? We left them speechless! The Scriptures never fail. And I'd bet they learned something new to boot! We shocked them!! I think it served it's purpose. Just so the atheists know that they are dumbfounded!! Caught without ammunition!! Yippee!!
Tons Of Blessings From The Lord God, PJ!!!

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :cloud9: :angel: :cloud9: :angel: :cloud9:​

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm new here and want to know how to add an avi and make a thread? Cen you help?

Dear WatchmanOTW,

You pick out a picture/photo of something or someone (even a pic of yourself}. You have to have it loaded on your computer. That is the first thing you will need, or just use the standard avatar that they have here until you learn how to get photos downloaded to your computer. As far as the rest goes, you would have to contact one of the moderators here to help you through it. It is all pretty new to me also, as this website was updated since I first put a thread on it. I remember that I clicked on New Thread, and I began posting it, but things have been updated a couple times here. Like I said, a mod will have to help you with the rest. My lower back went out today, so I can't sit in the computer chair for very long. It hurts too much.

God Be With You!!

Michael

6days

7 new earthlike planets found in a solar system 40 million light years away
No...not earthlike. Almost nothing is about these exoplanets, although they are said to be earth-sized planets. They figure that 3 of these exoplanets are in the goldilocks zone... A distance from the star where water is possible. These 3 exoplanets may be tidally locked / not spinning - meaning the back side of these planets would be at least -100 degrees. The journal Nature admits (Likely reluctantly) "“Although at least some fraction of each planet could harbor liquid water, it doesn’t necessarily follow that they are habitable. TRAPPIST-1 emits about the same amount of X-ray and ultraviolet radiation as the Sun does, which could chew away at any protective atmospheres the planets might have".
Earth has been designed for life.
These exoplanets DO NOT have life. We know from God's Word that the universe was created after the earth, and for man. We know that 'all creation groans' because of mans sin. We know that God is a just God, and would not create intelligent aliens (Hoped for by evolutionists) who lived in a universe that will be destroyed because of mans sin, with no hope of salvation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No...not earthlike. Almost nothing is about these exoplanets, although they are said to be earth-sized planets. They figure that 3 of these exoplanets are in the goldilocks zone... A distance from the star where water is possible. These 3 exoplanets may be tidally locked / not spinning - meaning the back side of these planets would be at least -100 degrees. The journal Nature admits (Likely reluctantly) "“Although at least some fraction of each planet could harbor liquid water, it doesn’t necessarily follow that they are habitable. TRAPPIST-1 emits about the same amount of X-ray and ultraviolet radiation as the Sun does, which could chew away at any protective atmospheres the planets might have".
Earth has been designed for life.
These exoplanets DO NOT have life. We know from God's Word that the universe was created after the earth, and for man. We know that 'all creation groans' because of mans sin. We know that God is a just God, and would not create intelligent aliens (Hoped for by evolutionists) who lived in a universe that will be destroyed because of mans sin, with no hope of salvation.
It's disturbing to see the scientists, space explorers, evolutionists etc., tilt the findings to get everybody excited about intelligent life elsewhere. I have said all along we are it, end of story.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
It's disturbing to see the scientists, space explorers, evolutionists etc., tilt the findings to get everybody excited about intelligent life elsewhere. I have said all along we are it, end of story.

Yes, the issue of intelligent life elsewhere is a bit of an extraordinary claim that ought to require an extraordinary amount of evidence. As of now, that extraordinary evidence is lacking.
Also lacking is any extraordinary evidence for a universe created in a week 6000 years ago, a world wide flood 4000 or so years ago, human virgin birth, changing water to wine, walking on water, etc.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Dear guys,

Yeah, I think there are God, Jesus, the Holy Ghost, the angels, and perhaps some others in spirit form. There are also Satan's worker bees and him, I suppose. So that is about it for extraterrestrials. I do think that God lets us see flying objects sometimes because Satan wants it to deceive people into thinking that we are descended from ET's instead of by God during the Creation days and weeks. Just like God let him have it before Jesus first came to Earth and the Greeks and Romans saw flying chariots and all during that time, and so they could make gods up to their desire, like Zeus, Aphrodite, Apollo, etc.

I'll have to get back to you all later today. I'm going to drop like a fly if I don't go to sleep for a while." In a Bit!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Everready,

How are you doing?? It's been awhile!! Hope all is going excellent for you! It's good to see old faces like you and jonahdog! Everything here is going wonderful, except I can only type with one and a half hands. My right hand has a pinched nerve in it. I have an appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow at 1:30pm. Should be all set after that. I think he is the one who screwed me up in the first place. I saw him 3 times before the hand went numb. And it went numb on the night that I saw him last. I've suffered a lot because of it, including a hospital stay for one night. And an Emergency Room visit, which I believe was $75! No, I won't sue him. That's not my style. Besides, he is the son of my PCP {doctor}. He's been my doctor for 16-some years now.

So how is it going in your neck of the woods?? C'mon you guys. Get to typing and let me know. Yes, I care!! You too, Patrick! I used to talk about some things that were off-topic before, so it is okay. If Mars is up yours, let me know! Life is too short to not share once in a while, something about something besides Creation or Evolution. Nice chatting with you again!!

May God Be With Your Guardian angel!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, the issue of intelligent life elsewhere is a bit of an extraordinary claim that ought to require an extraordinary amount of evidence. As of now, that extraordinary evidence is lacking.
Also lacking is any extraordinary evidence for a universe created in a week 6000 years ago, a world wide flood 4000 or so years ago, human virgin birth, changing water to wine, walking on water, etc.

Hey Jonahdog,

I agree with everything in your first paragraph, but not the second one. God and Jesus are quite proficient at doing miracles. Especially after the flood, the virgin birth, water to wine, and walking on water. Those are absolute facts! Some day, you will find out.

Warmest Regards!!

Michael

Reactions: Lon

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Hey Jonahdog,

I agree with everything in your first paragraph, but not the second one. God and Jesus are quite proficient at doing miracles. Especially after the flood, the virgin birth, water to wine, and walking on water. Those are absolute facts! Some day, you will find out.

Warmest Regards!!

Michael

Michael, your comments are not extraordinary evidence that these occasions require.

6days

As often is the case with various forms of evutionism...Announcements like the discovery of 'habitable planets' almost as if life must have evolved there (or other places) also.
Then, when the discovery turns out to be false (like in the case of Darwinius Massilae)...there is hardly a peep admitting their beliefs were false.
The planets we discussed earlier are actually not in the habitable zone. http://creation.mobi/trappist-planet...habitable-zone

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As often is the case with various forms of evutionism...Announcements like the discovery of 'habitable planets' almost as if life must have evolved there (or other places) also.
Then, when the discovery turns out to be false (like in the case of Darwinius Massilae)...there is hardly a peep admitting their beliefs were false.
The planets we discussed earlier are actually not in the habitable zone. http://creation.mobi/trappist-planet...habitable-zone
It's amazing how many people believe that there are other planets that are like earth. Science keeps perpetuating the fantasy