Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fake photos and every one of your "arguments" fails.
You mistake me, PJ. I'm not interested in being drawn into taking anything you're playing at seriously. Why? Because it's just ignorance dressed in poor science and paranoia. The things you have to believe to begin to take it seriously aren't seriously worth entertaining. Wouldn't be even if real science hadn't settled it, tested and confirmed it.

Look at other posts in a thread before you decide to start blessing with your brilliance.
You don't have to be brilliant to understand rudimentary science that ends this sort of thing. What you have to be in order to seriously entertain flat earth nonsense is pretty remarkable though. It's a half step removed from phrenology, astrology, and the general nonsense that constitutes most conspiracy theory.

It's all been covered and science fails miserably every time.
Only with people who aren't very good at science, I suppose.

The scriptures cannot be refuted either.
Scripture isn't science and isn't trying to be. So there's another thing some people in the flat earth theory camp probably stink at: understanding the literary devices and traditions of the writers of scripture. For instance, some of them probably think Jesus was at some point a lion, but he wasn't. :nono: He also isn't literally passed through, for those struggling.

I'm absolutely serious about this topic and my belief that it's possible.
Oh, then that's genuinely tragic, PJ. And I can't fight that sort of will with reason. It never works out. People are rarely moved by a thing that failed to put them in the position they find themselves and people who seriously entertain flat earth were never put there by the faculty of reason.

That's all I'm saying is it's possible.
And again that's tragic, if I'm forced to believe you for the sake of argument. But it's not really a question. It's been settled by good science you either don't want to or can't understand long before we got to actual proof you're forced to call fake as a part of an international conspiracy stretching for generations, which is equally daft as foundations go.

Anybody that thinks it's impossible shouldn't feel compelled to respond with drivel and "points" that are flawed or wrong.
Anything the rational mind offers one premised in nonsense will look like whatever it is they need to see. That's why you don't argue with the driven crazy or willfully ignorant. The best thing I can tell you to do is to go to school, get a serious education in the language of science, its methodology, and a deeper appreciation of the math that runs much of it, then apply a mind focused by that sort of objective, empirically driven methodology to the question and get ready to laugh for a long, long time.

I'm taking the time to refute anyone that's serious about the topic and you're not one them.
I'm also not serious about the whole moon as cheese proffer...and for the same sort of reasons. Or the sky as black curtain with light holes poked in it. That sort of thing.

Get the very best evidence you can find and prove we're on a ball including scripture if you want to include that.
It's already there. The best for someone without a science background is the literal evidence we have from space shots, etc. And we know what your crowd has done to respond to that (see: the ridiculous belief in a generational, international conspiracy that serves literally no purpose and remains tightly supported).

Personally, If I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE, I would ignore the thread and not waste my time like I did with DFT Dave's thread. I thought it was useless nonsense until 3 weeks ago. Poop or get off the pot Town Man.
You were right when you were looking at Dave. I'm guessing you lack a background in math and science and that you've been romanced by people posting videos who know how to use just enough of it to impress you, which is, again, tragic. Trusting in that sort of drivel over the sustainable work of serious minds available to you over much longer in real disciplines that have empirical meat to them instead of the infotainment foisted by frauds making a living off the gullible...

But as fun goes it's a hoot. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trig, calculus, and geometry have been proven wrong and people deny seeing anything beyond a 25,000 mile earth. In the pictures here, you'll see that the borders of the images are square with a circle inside. Nobody knows how vast the land is nor what's out there and where the "end" is. Imagine the land going past the border of the square, far beyond the square border with the circle inside. The four corners could sticking out, just outside the circle, it doesn't matter if the entire earth including what WE CAN'T GET TO IS ROUND OR SQUARE OR BOTH.

Quote :"And the Bible typically uses the earth AS THE REFERENCE. The sun APPEARS to move around the earth when the EARTH is used AS THE REFERENCE." end quote -

Some think the Bible "typically uses" the earth as "the reference" because mankind is so stupid and that's why everybody thought it was flat and enclosed for thousands of years. You're saying that God knew we couldn't possibly understand creation unless He told a different story to Moses, Job, Isaiah, Enoch, David, and every other Bible author, because they cant handle the truth. God knew we would finally, eventually understand thanks to NASA, Copernicus, Erastothenes, Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and "science and math" - Then 2300 years ago we measured the earth perfectly with a stick, a shadow and the sun. We changed the math recently and before that, maybe about 500 years ago somebody decided we're flying and spinning in a "solar system" around the sun with a "bunch of other planets". :rotfl:

The tried and true "system" is the thing that's lying and deceiving and using 500 pages to "describe" gravity, a huge chalk board full of equations, shadows and angles and everybody thinks the moon is lit by the sun, which is impossible. It's hard to grasp when you've been indoctrinated since being a toddler, I'm familiar and aware because I was too. It's God's creation and it's amazing. I'm of the belief that GOD selects the exact best possible words that are plain and clear and easiest to understand. The Bible IS NOT "TYPICALLY" using earth as a reference FOR WHAT THINGS APPEAR TO BE BUT ARE NOT. Not my GOD. Do you think God was using parables and allegories and misleading "stories" in all of the creation accounts to so many Bible authors? I don't.

Some say God told us the sun moves around the earth, the earth is a tabernacle for the sun, the sun has his circuit, the sun returns to the place he arose, and those were all lies from God. Either that or we weren't ready back then to hear about the quadrillions of galaxies, stars and planets, a googol plex plex maybe. God is clear throughout the scriptures, why not with the earth and firmament? As far as a "force" there is a magnetic force and "pull" at the north pole, not the south because there is no "south pole" per se. There are also electromagnetic forces proven to exist. No "force" is required except weight, buoyancy, density, and aerodynamics. Nothing can "float away" in a flat earth as you imagine. This is God we're talking about, not Copernicus. No magical made up gravity required because it doesn't exist.

The solar system with planets being 14 billion light years across where life could exist elsewhere was the basis for selling the "evolution" concept. Yeah, the earth 4.5 Billion years old and we evolved from monkeys and single cell organisms. The "universe" , dark matter, gravity, light, and EVERYTHING BANGED INTO EXISTENCE 14 BILLION YEARS AGO FROM NOTHING, NO GOD REQUIRED ANYMORE. WE'RE FREE. If people think that's possible then my interpretations are harmless in comparison. God's word combined with undeniable physical and scientific PROOF of flat earth has me persuaded and I will always believe it's possible.

8d221dff38ab4879ddfef725bee615cb.jpg

be39c88684db000cc63e2c9b14d13319.jpg

In the image above, pretend the ball in the middle is flat and surrounded 360 degrees by an ice wall. The outermost circle and the square are FROZEN LAND extending possible far beyond the entire image. The smaller inner circle is where the inhabitable earth as we know it.

81175da3a128c1effa526f1509d9cbc7.jpg

322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

In the picture above: Two captain's took ships around the entire ice wall. One recorded 60,000 miles, the other recorded 70,000 miles. I'd say 66,000 or more.

c83540c5977c5c3e92353e1d26baea60.jpg

THE SUN DOES GET SMALLER AT SUNSET AND BIGGER AS NOON APPROACHES. IT GETS SMALLER AT SUNSET BEFORE IT VANISHES BEYOND OUR SIGHT. SO EASY A BABY GENIUS COULD UNDERSTAND. THINK ABOUT IT AND IT'S PROVEN ON VIDEO, SEE FOR YOURSELF, THE SUN DOES NOT HAVE TO BECOME A TINY DOT BEFORE WE LOSE SIGHT OF IT OVER THE HORIZON.

Last edited by a moderator:

wonderdog

PJ doesn't really believe this guys.

It doesn't seem to me like Patrick Jane needs an apologist.

So, as a source of fun it's great. As a serious debate, not so much.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Fun? Conspiracy theory has become a scourge of modern society. Is it fun for the families of murdered children for PJ and the rest of the meme patrol to be posting all over the internet that their dead loved ones are paid government actors?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You mistake me, PJ. I'm not interested in being drawn into taking anything you're playing at seriously. Why? Because it's just ignorance dressed in poor science and paranoia. The things you have to believe to begin to take it seriously aren't seriously worth entertaining. Wouldn't be even if real science hadn't settled it, tested and confirmed it.

You don't have to be brilliant to understand rudimentary science that ends this sort of thing. What you have to be in order to seriously entertain flat earth nonsense is pretty remarkable though. It's a half step removed from phrenology, astrology, and the general nonsense that constitutes most conspiracy theory.

Only with people who aren't very good at science, I suppose.

Scripture isn't science and isn't trying to be. So there's another thing some people in the flat earth theory camp probably stink at: understanding the literary devices and traditions of the writers of scripture. For instance, some of them probably think Jesus was at some point a lion, but he wasn't. :nono: He also isn't literally passed through, for those struggling.

Oh, then that's genuinely tragic, PJ. And I can't fight that sort of will with reason. It never works out. People are rarely moved by a thing that failed to put them in the position they find themselves and people who seriously entertain flat earth were never put there by the faculty of reason.

And again that's tragic, if I'm forced to believe you for the sake of argument. But it's not really a question. It's been settled by good science you either don't want to or can't understand long before we got to actual proof you're forced to call fake as a part of an international conspiracy stretching for generations, which is equally daft as foundations go.

Anything the rational mind offers one premised in nonsense will look like whatever it is they need to see. That's why you don't argue with the driven crazy or willfully ignorant. The best thing I can tell you to do is to go to school, get a serious education in the language of science, its methodology, and a deeper appreciation of the math that runs much of it, then apply a mind focused by that sort of objective, empirically driven methodology to the question and get ready to laugh for a long, long time.

I'm also not serious about the whole moon as cheese proffer...and for the same sort of reasons. Or the sky as black curtain with light holes poked in it. That sort of thing.

It's already there. The best for someone without a science background is the literal evidence we have from space shots, etc. And we know what your crowd has done to respond to that (see: the ridiculous belief in a generational, international conspiracy that serves literally no purpose and remains tightly supported).

You were right when you were looking at Dave. I'm guessing you lack a background in math and science and that you've been romanced by people posting videos who know how to use just enough of it to impress you, which is, again, tragic. Trusting in that sort of drivel over the sustainable work of serious minds available to you over much longer in real disciplines that have empirical meat to them instead of the infotainment foisted by frauds making a living off the gullible...

But as fun goes it's a hoot. :)
:wave2: There. See how smart you are? People that believe in evolution with :all the science proof" are crazier than me or any flat earth. You've give you opinion so move on. I could post the Sandy Hook False Flag if that's better for you. :idunno: [MENTION=7640]Town Heretic[/MENTION]

Right Divider

Body part
THE SUN DOES GET SMALLER AT SUNSET AND BIGGER AS NOON APPROACHES. IT GETS SMALLER AT SUNSET BEFORE IT VANISHES BEYOND OUR SIGHT. SO EASY A BABY GENIUS COULD UNDERSTAND. THINK ABOUT IT AND IT'S PROVEN ON VIDEO, SEE FOR YOURSELF, THE SUN DOES NOT HAVE TO BECOME A TINY DOT BEFORE WE LOSE SIGHT OF IT OVER THE HORIZON.
No, it does not. It does not matter how BIG your font is our whether you use ALL CAPS or not. It's simply not true.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Fun? Conspiracy theory has become a scourge of modern society. Is it fun for the families of murdered children for PJ and the rest of the meme patrol to be posting all over the internet that their dead loved ones are paid government actors?
If you believe in evolution you're a much bigger chump than me.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It was more of an optimistic wish...what he needs without question is someone who specializes in font control. :think: And a science mentor.

Fun? Conspiracy theory has become a scourge of modern society.
I was thinking specifically about the flat earth crowd. That's a hoot. Some conspiracy theory, like turning personal tragedy into the stuff of absurd speculation, is just unconscionable.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:wave2: There. See how smart you are?
How does noting how gullible you are make anyone smarter?

People that believe in evolution with :all the science proof" are crazier than me or any flat earth.

You've give you opinion so move on.
So it's more a do as I say sort of thing then. :think:

I could post the Sandy Hook False Flag if that's better for you.
You could, but I'd rather give you credit for possessing a soul and some sense of personal shame, so...

wonderdog

I was thinking specifically about the flat earth crowd. That's a hoot. Some conspiracy theory, like turning personal tragedy into the stuff of absurd speculation, is just unconscionable.

It's all wrapped up together in a misguided rejection of reality and an active dumbing down of the world.

Questioning authority and working to understand the world around you is one thing, that's important, and should be encouraged. But when it involves rejecting science and fact and creating alternate realities, that becomes dangerous.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
How does noting how gullible you are make anyone smarter?

So it's more a do as I say sort of thing then. :think:

You could, but I'd rather give you credit for possessing a soul and some sense of personal shame, so...
OK. you've told me just like you already did two months ago. Is telling me how gullible I am supposed to bring me back to my senses and help me stop posting about flat earth? Does it bother you? Do you have any skin in the game? Do I ever come into your threads and tell you what's wrong with them and how foolish YOU are? I used to look at your threads but I don't remember antagonizing you or critiquing them. Please don't fret over this thread. You don't need to reply, but you are a last word kinda guy soooo . . . . They are all rhetorical questions.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
OK. you've told me just like you already did two months ago. Is telling me how gullible I am supposed to bring me back to my senses and help me stop posting about flat earth?
Of course not. But it seems reasonable for someone to remind people every now and then.

Does it bother you?
It saddens me a little. And I think that the way so much intellectual garbage has accrued gravitas because so many people simply don't inform their opinion with a disciplined and vigorous intellectual approach negatively impacts an appreciation for truth and even an understanding of what should constitute it.

Do you have any skin in the game?
Sure. I want my son to grow up in a culture that isn't stupid enough to believe that all opinions are equal and that truth doesn't reduce to opinions of no lesser or greater value. Because that sort of culture is ripe for taking by anyone who knows how to sell.

Do I ever come into your threads and tell you what's wrong with them and how foolish YOU are?
I didn't come into yours to do that. In fact, I gave you benefit of the doubt. You insisted on declaring yourself the proponent of nonsense. When you start a thread to misinform or start one that by its nature and your want misinform then I don't think you can take it personally when someone who values genuine information and the distinction of fact from fiction points that out.

I don't peddle that in any thread I start.

I used to look at your threads
Yeah, I haven't started or posted much in a while. Keeping busy elsewhere.

but I don't remember antagonizing you or critiquing them.
Again, the point of making fun of that which shouldn't be offered or taken seriously has very little to do with you. It's not about you except to the extent you insist that it is.

Please don't fret over this thread. You don't need to reply, all rhetorical questions, but you are a last word kinda guy soooo . . .
Actually I've walked away from many a thread and left the floor for the other guy to finish. Now what you just did was attempt to get the last word by accusing me of wanting it, which is funny. Another point that's funny is that you have 429 posts to my 47 and you're worried I'm trying to say more than you? You're threatened by that few comparative responses to your litany of goofery?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
OK. you've told me just like you already did two months ago. Is telling me how gullible I am supposed to bring me back to my senses and help me stop posting about flat earth? Does it bother you? Do you have any skin in the game? Do I ever come into your threads and tell you what's wrong with them and how foolish YOU are? I used to look at your threads but I don't remember antagonizing you or critiquing them. Please don't fret over this thread. You don't need to reply, but you are a last word kinda guy soooo . . . . They are all rhetorical questions.

TH loves riding the merry go round.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
OMG they’ve been telling me the earth was round since kindergarten! I may as well pack up all my prosperity and and end myself. Nah. The earth is as round as the moon and sun. Time for some kinda coffee as I worship the roundness of our planet at this evening’s sunset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course not. But it seems reasonable for someone to remind people every now and then.

It saddens me a little. And I think that the way so much intellectual garbage has accrued gravitas because so many people simply don't inform their opinion with a disciplined and vigorous intellectual approach negatively impacts an appreciation for truth and even an understanding of what should constitute it.

Sure. I want my son to grow up in a culture that isn't stupid enough to believe that all opinions are equal and that truth doesn't reduce to opinions of no lesser or greater value. Because that sort of culture is ripe for taking by anyone who knows how to sell.

I didn't come into yours to do that. In fact, I gave you benefit of the doubt. You insisted on declaring yourself the proponent of nonsense. When you start a thread to misinform or start one that by its nature and your want misinform then I don't think you can take it personally when someone who values genuine information and the distinction of fact from fiction points that out.

I don't peddle that in any thread I start.

Yeah, I haven't started or posted much in a while. Keeping busy elsewhere.

Again, the point of making fun of that which shouldn't be offered or taken seriously has very little to do with you. It's not about you except to the extent you insist that it is.

I'm not worried about you saying more than me. You're not my type and I don't like you as a person. You're petty, vindictive and you talk too much. I don't care what kind of world your son grows up in. People, many who are Christians, believe a flat earth is possible. That has no effect on your boy or you. Get off your liberal high horse and worry about your son doing drugs, heroin, fentanyl, alcohol, cigarettes and pot. Porn too. You're consumed with the dangers of conspiracy theories and how "it hurts the world"? If that wasn't so liberal and ridiculous I'd laugh in your face. Pathetic. I realize you don't get the attention you adored here for years anymore but get a life. If you can't debate a topic in the last few pages then go away please. Now analyze this post and respond because you can't control your bitterness. People are misinformed every day of their lives.

There's 7 billion plus people on the "globe" but you're going to do your liberal civic duty and clean up the world starting with presumed misinformation in this thread? You're only trying to get me to cuss you out again if I know your defective personality as well as I think I do. There's no other reason to continue the joke of a conversation. You have no clue what truth is and you'll find out when you die. You can look me up then and tell me I was right and apologize. I am posting facts and theories, it's not for everybody. I'm not lying, misinforming or pretending. Not to mention that you can't reply to post without responding to every sentence separately. Why can't you read a post and reply point by point without slicing it up into little bits at a time? If it's not about me then please stay away from me and out of my life, starting . . . Now.