Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In part. But I've already told you why I'm interested in this thread. Are you just going to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Why do you think it is that people involved with conspiracy theory so often like to make other people jump through hoops answering questions but don't generally like to answer questions themselves. Have you noticed that?
Actually, it's me answering all the questions here, Lil dog. I'm just concerned you might get dumbed down by following this thread. I understand that you're trying to help me but I'll be just fine. Remember what Aristotle said?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Try it sometime Wonder

Last edited:

wonderdog

Actually, it's me answering all the questions here, Lil dog. I'm just concerned you might get dumbed down by following this thread. I understand that you're trying to help me but I'll be just fine. Remember what Aristotle said?

[h=1]“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Try it sometime Wick[/h]

Why are you being a jerk?

I keep an open mind to conspiracy, I have no doubts that they happen. For example, the Russian government being behind so much "homegrown American" political propaganda. That a good example of real conspiracy at work. But pushing garbage memes that say the earth is flat, or your "same girl being saved in three different refugee crisis pictures", or that mass shootings are fake, that's something else.

Do you think you have an educated mind?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The 35 Most Common Flat Earth Questions Answered in 35 Minutes

TruthCenter has just released this excellent concise but comprehensive Flat Earth F.A.Q. which makes for a perfect introduction video. Please share this with all your friends, family, social medias, and subscribe to TruthCenter here

https://youtu.be/kcyMM6tjWEk - Click this link for full screen view -

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is a decent song by Soundgarden if you like Rock. This is the first few verses of the song lyrics which are interesting. it's titled Black Hole Sun but I changed that to Flat Earth sun. This proves flat earth. :chuckle:

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the flat earth sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again

Flat earth sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Flat earth sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Those pictures are all from the same bombing. One day. (Not a "refugee crisis")

What's strange about a child being helped by different people at different times after a bombing?

You think the bombing was fake?

Why don't you pay attention to what you're posting?
No, I'm not saying the bombing was fake. It's cnn that aired the same girl being helped by 3 different men. Seems odd that's all, and makes one think. The cameraman just happened to film all 3 instances? Makes me wonder, like your name. Are you here to criticize and complain? That's fine I guess, just don't be the pot calling the kettle black. Worry about your own deficiencies and worry about your own problems for once in your life.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

I haven't watched much footage or the news about the shooting but I watched a few minutes yesterday. In that few minutes one of the kids began to speak and the first thing out of his mouth was about gun control. Not the shooting itself or a story about the event. I thought of the 17 dead and those injured. Then later I saw an adult, maybe a father speaking. Gun control. It occurred to me that when I was in high school the Police would send kids to school undercover to flesh out drug dealers etc. They would be students but also spies. Then I thought, how hard would it be to plant a whole group of kids a year or two ahead of time to wait for the big day/event. I'm not saying anything like that happened in Florida this week but with sandy hook and the crisis actor stuff it's not out of the realm of possibility. I think we need restrictions for people with mental health problems but that might mean anybody that takes anti-depressants can't own a gun, millions of Americans take medications like that. We'll see if the conspiracy videos start coming out on this one. Part of me hopes they aren't true and that nobody was murdered but I'm not saying nothing happened here or any other mass shooting.

One thing we can know for certain, the official media story isn't 100% true.