Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

The Berean

Why wouldn't they "work" on a flat earth? They ARE spaced apart are they not? Can you answer the question of whether one could fly from the north pole (top of the ball) to the south (bottom of the ball), continue, and come back up the other side to the north pole again?
Please explain to me the orbital mechanics of a flat Earth? A satellite orbits around the Earth at a geosynchronous distance. That is about 23,000 miles above the Earth's surface. The reason it does this is because at that distance the satellite's orbital velocity matches the rotational velocity of the Earth. This allows the satellite to orbit over the same area of the Earth to provide continuous satellite coverage for that area. Satellites have life spans of about 15 years and they carry very little fuel on board. Most of the fuel is for minute corrections to orientation. Also, satellites have solar panels to absorb energy from the sun. This energy is stored in batteries for use when the satellite is behind the Earth in the shadow and not exposed to the sun. If the Earth was flat the satellite would always be exposed to the sun and would not need batteries. Also, satellites have sensors called Earth sensors that help keep the satellite pointed in the right direction. The Earth Sensors track the CURVATURE of the Earth to determine a satellite's orientation.

And, yes, satellite can and do have polar orbits as well.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Please explain to me the orbital mechanics of a flat Earth? A satellite orbits around the Earth at a geosynchronous distance. That is about 23,000 miles above the Earth's surface. The reason it does this is because at that distance the satellite's orbital velocity matches the rotational velocity of the Earth. This allows the satellite to orbit over the same area of the Earth to provide continuous satellite coverage for that area. Satellites have life spans of about 15 years and they carry very little fuel on board. Most of the fuel is for minute corrections to orientation. Also, satellites have solar panels to absorb energy from the sun. This energy is stored in batteries for use when the satellite is behind the Earth in the shadow and not exposed to the sun. If the Earth was flat the satellite would always be exposed to the sun and would not need batteries. Also, satellites have sensors called Earth sensors that help keep the satellite pointed in the right direction. The Earth Sensors track the CURVATURE of the Earth to determine a satellite's orientation.

And, yes, satellite can and do have polar orbits as well.
Did you manufacture the technology that keeps satellites "in orbit"? Exactly what do you do at the satellite company? Do you program the satellites, create the satellites or enter the global mathematics yourself?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

The Berean

Did you manufacture the technology that keeps satellites "in orbit"? Exactly what do you do at the satellite company? Do you program the satellites, create the satellites or enter the global mathematics yourself?

I design major parts of the mechanical layout for the satellites. I have done this for over 10 years now. I create the CAD models and create drawings, the "blueprints", that are used to build the satellites. I spent almost five years building entire satellites on the manufacturing floor. The video below was taken at my company. Every assembly sequence in this video I have performed many, many times. I have a master's degree in mechanical engineering. I've also complete a 1-year graduate certificate program at Stanford University in "Spacecraft Design" where we studied all the major subsystems in spacecraft design. To do my job I need to understand spacecraft propulsion, structures, power, thermal RF signaling, electronics, and software. I've also taken classes in rocket dynamics and orbital mechanics. In my space time I teach teens about spacecraft design and I also work on an experimental liquid fuel amateur rocket. I tell you this as some one who has spent his entire career studying space , the Earth is NOT flat.

The Berean

PJ,

This is great documentary. It's a British satellite company but my company builds satellites basically the same way. It shows great details in the design and assembly of a satellite.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I design major parts of the mechanical layout for the satellites. I have done this for over 10 years now. I create the CAD models and create drawings, the "blueprints", that are used to build the satellites. I spent almost five years building entire satellites on the manufacturing floor. The video below was taken at my company. Every assembly sequence in this video I have performed many, many times. I have a master's degree in mechanical engineering. I've also complete a 1-year graduate certificate program at Stanford University in "Spacecraft Design" where we studied all the major subsystems in spacecraft design. To do my job I need to understand spacecraft propulsion, structures, power, thermal RF signaling, electronics, and software. I've also taken classes in rocket dynamics and orbital mechanics. in my space time I teach teams about spacecraft design and I also work on an experimental liquid fuel amateur rocket. I tell you this as some one who has spent his entire career studying space , the Earth is NOT flat.

What you know and studied can all be applied to flat earth. A mechanic and an engineer can install and assemble anything, but you don't create the parts nor the math that "make them work". You can study "space" forever from down on the ground but you only know what they tell you to know. How high have you flown, did you see a curvature?

On a flat earth satellites would not get light all the time because the sun shines as a spotlight and just as more than half the planet is dark at any given time, the satellites would dark as well.

How about travelling or flying from the top of the globe to the bottom and back up the other side? Can't be done.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ,

This is great documentary. It's a British satellite company but my company builds satellites basically the same way. It shows great details in the design and assembly of a satellite.

What I'm saying is that building, assembling and installing components is not the same as inventing them or the chips and technology that make them work.

Don't satellites stay in a fixed location in space or do they travel 66,600 mph like the ball earth while rotating 1,000 mph with the ball planet, while the galaxy flies hundreds of millions of miles per hour through endless space? Oh, let me guess, gravity.

The Berean

What you know and studied can all be applied to flat earth. A mechanic and an engineer can install and assemble anything, but you don't create the parts nor the math that "make them work". You can study "space" forever from down on the ground but you only know what they tell you to know. How high have you flown, did you see a curvature?

On a flat earth satellites would not get light all the time because the sun shines as a spotlight and just as more than half the planet is dark at any given time, the satellites would dark as well.

How about travelling or flying from the top of the globe to the bottom and back up the other side? Can't be done.

No, it cannot be applied to a Flat Earth. Yes, I do create the parts of the satellites and I do understand the "math". Do you? I'll ask you again. Please explain the mathematics and orbital mechanics of a flat earth. The orbital mechanics of a spheroid Earth is well known and has been around for well over 100 years. Here is the basics of real orbital mechanics. The equation is quite simple and it is based on Newton's Laws of Motion. I would every much like for you, patrick jane, to show us the equations for a flat earth and how they were derived?

http://www.softschools.com/formulas/physics/orbital_velocity_formula/76/

I find it humorously ironic that you say this:

You can study "space" forever from down on the ground but you only know what they tell you to know.

Yet, it is YOU who relies on Youtube video from people who have no understanding of basic physics of space science.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, it cannot be applied to a Flat Earth. Yes, I do create the parts of the satellites and I do understand the "math". Do you? I'll ask you again. Please explain the mathematics and orbital mechanics of a flat earth. The orbital mechanics of a spheroid Earth is well known and has been around for well over 100 years. Here is the basics of real orbital mechanics. The equation is quite simple and it is based on Newton's Laws of Motion. I would every much like for you, patrick jane, to show us the equations for a flat earth and how they were derived?

http://www.softschools.com/formulas/physics/orbital_velocity_formula/76/

I find it humorously ironic that you say this:

You can study "space" forever from down on the ground but you only know what they tell you to know.

Yet, it is YOU who relies on Youtube video from people who have no understanding of basic physics of space science.
If you can invent a satellite from scratch and make it fly through space at the same speed as the planet while also rotating around it, you'd be a billionaire with your own satellite company. Nice try though.

The Berean

What I'm saying is that building, assembling and installing components is not the same as inventing them or the chips and technology that make them work.
Why does that matter? I fully understand the scientific principles behind how they work. I actually give lectures on this. I understand how satellite sensors work, how satellite propulsion works, why the satellite has certain structural shapes, etc.

Don't satellites stay in a fixed location in space or do they travel 66,600 mph like the ball earth while rotating 1,000 mph with the ball planet, while the galaxy flies hundreds of millions of miles per hour through endless space?
The only thing that matters is the satellite's relative position to the Earth itself. All geosynchronous satellites orbit near the equator.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, it cannot be applied to a Flat Earth. Yes, I do create the parts of the satellites and I do understand the "math". Do you? I'll ask you again. Please explain the mathematics and orbital mechanics of a flat earth. The orbital mechanics of a spheroid Earth is well known and has been around for well over 100 years.
Space science, my foot. Over 100 years? Do you know why they call them airplanes? Look it up. While you're at it please explain the "orbital" mechanics and the mathematics to put a satellite above the ball earth.

The Berean

If you can invent a satellite from scratch and make it fly through space at the same speed as the planet while also rotating around it, you'd be a billionaire with your own satellite company. Nice try though.
This is precisely what geosynchronous satellites actually do. Arthur C. Clark wrote about this in 1945.

http://lakdiva.org/clarke/1945ww/

Nice dodge, though. I'll ask again. Can you give us the equations that govern the orbital mechanics of a geosynchronous satellite over a flat Earth? I'd like to see such equations.

The Berean

Space science, my foot. Over 100 years?

Apparently, you don't know much history. A Russian man named Konstantin Tsiolkovsky developed rocket eqauations and mechanics equations well over 100 years ago.

https://www.space.com/19994-konstantin-tsiolkovsky.html

Do you know why they call them airplanes? Look it up. While you're at it please explain the "orbital" mechanics and the mathematics to put a satellite above the ball earth.

Simple. This is how a geosynchronous satellite orbit work. Think of throwing a baseball. It follows a parabolic path. Throw the ball faster and the ball goes further. With enough velocity the ball will never fall back to Earth. It will simply keep orbiting the Earth in a delicate balance between the Earth's gravity pulling it down and the ball's velocity keeping it from falling back to Earth . There are equations that govern this based on Newtonian mechanics.

Ok, now your turn, jp. Please show us how a satellite stays in orbit over a flat Earth?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is precisely what geosynchronous satellites actually do. Arthur C. Clark wrote about this in 1945.

http://lakdiva.org/clarke/1945ww/

Nice dodge, though. I'll ask again. Can you give us the equations that govern the orbital mechanics of a geosynchronous satellite over a flat Earth? I'd like to see such equations.
Can you give me the equations for the same said satellites over a globe earth WITH the solutions? After all, you know it, understand it and teach it. You get every bit of information you have from the manufacturers of every single component you use. You didn't create the math, the parts or "establish" the orbital mechanics.

That link says on page 307 and 308 that the earth is fixed and the sun moves around the earth at the end of page 307 and the beginning of 308. Plus there are no mathematics or equations only articles and diagrams that anybody can manipulate. Any of that article can be done on a fixed plane earth. And this was all way before the Fake Moon Landing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ok, now your turn, pj. Please show us how a satellite stays in orbit over a flat Earth?
OK Bereaan The.This is laughable, Newtonian mechanics now. I suppose you teach that too. :chuckle:

I was always told things float weightlessly in space. Gee, that was a tough one, "how does a satellite stay in space"?

The Berean

OK Bereaan The.This is laughable, Newtonian mechanics now. I suppose you teach that too. :chuckle:

I was always told things float weightlessly in space. Gee, that was a tough one, "how does a satellite stay in space"?
Nice dodge again with silly jokes. Do you want to have a serious discussion or not? Let's start with this one. Do you REALLY believe the Earth is flat? Seriously? I'm actually genuinely curious how someone comes to this conclusion?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nice dodge again with silly jokes. Do you want to have a serious discussion or not? Let's start with this one. Do you REALLY believe the Earth is flat? Seriously? I'm actually genuinely curious how someone comes to this conclusion?
I wasn't 10 or so days ago and I thought anybody that said so is crazy, but I keep seeing more and more evidence, including the Bible. The waters above the firmament and many other scriptures. I also believe the moon landing was fake, JFK was a conspiracy and 9/11 didn't happen the way they tell us.

Maybe my distrust makes me susceptible to wild crazy theories but I DO think rationally for the most part. I said, Berean The because in your original post there you called me jp. :chuckle: I would love nothing more than to be convinced 100% of a globe earth. I don't desire a flat earth and it really makes no difference in my life either way. I have less than nothing to gain by doing this.

Why can I only find a Guinness record from 1979 but not published until 2015 of a ship that allegedly circumnavigated starting in the north pole area, going south and coming back to the north. Then the only flight I have seen was a Pan Am in 1977 that allegedly flew north to south down one side and up the other. It was a video - 22 minutes, like that proves something. I contend that nobody can go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball, keep going and come up the other side. That proves flat earth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The History of Flat Earth by Eric Dubay

Eric Dubay is not a believer in Jesus Christ and he holds to mysticism and new age or eastern philosophy. Keep that in mind when watching his videos but he does make some of the best flat earth videos available.

This is only for serious flat earthers. From the video: International Flat Earth Research Society President Eric Dubay presents the complete history of Flat Earth from the beginning of recorded history to today. Please help share this most important presentation with as many as you can. Also please be sure to download and re-upload this and my other videos so they cannot censor us all.

https://youtu.be/s8unqEGRJzM - Click on link for full screen view

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I wasn't 10 or so days ago and I thought anybody that said so is crazy, but I keep seeing more and more evidence, including the Bible. The waters above the firmament and many other scriptures. I also believe the moon landing was fake, JFK was a conspiracy and 9/11 didn't happen the way they tell us.

Maybe my distrust makes me susceptible to wild crazy theories but I DO think rationally for the most part. I said, Berean The because in your original post there you called me jp. :chuckle: I would love nothing more than to be convinced 100% of a globe earth. I don't desire a flat earth and it really makes no difference in my life either way. I have less than nothing to gain by doing this.

Why can I only find a Guinness record from 1979 but not published until 2015 of a ship that allegedly circumnavigated starting in the north pole area, going south and coming back to the north. Then the only flight I have seen was a Pan Am in 1977 that allegedly flew north to south down one side and up the other. It was a video - 22 minutes, like that proves something. I contend that nobody can go from the top of the ball to the bottom of the ball, keep going and come up the other side. That proves flat earth.

I knew 911 was fishy when I saw the buildings fall on the day it happened.

It didn't strike terror in me but it gave me a spooky feeling of grave concern.