Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ATOMISM: The Occult Origins of Our "Atomic Age"...

From the Youtube channel: Previous videos I've done covering the Occult origins of other aspects of Scientism:"Kabbalistic Seeds of Astrophysics, Evolution, and Quantum Theory ":

- 15 minutes - get full picture
https://youtu.be/slQORp58JqY

WatchmanOnTheWall

Rob Skiba thinks it's possible that all missiles or rockets fired into ""space" are trying to test and/or break through the firmament. :idunno: All the space and rocket stuff started after Admiral Byrd got back from Antarctica and he said some strange things about it. It was also the time of bringing defeated Nazi scientists to the USA to work on rockets and many many other programs and institutions began. Oh yeah, Roswell too..

Show me one weird thing he said!

WatchmanOnTheWall

portrait-142189563082602601

In 2005 Ellen MacArthur (UK) Sailed around Antarctica in a record time 71d 14h 18m 33s, non-stop. The total distance she sailed was 27,354 miles and her average speed on the water was 15.9 knots. She was not the first nor the last to sail this route. If the Earth was flat the distance would be more like 80,000 miles and the average speed would have to be near 45 knots and her boat would have looked more like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Around_the_world_sailing_record

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
portrait-142189563082602601

In 2005 Ellen MacArthur (UK) Sailed around Antarctica in a record time 71d 14h 18m 33s, non-stop. The total distance she sailed was 27,354 miles and her average speed on the water was 15.9 knots. She was not the first nor the last to sail this route. If the Earth was flat the distance would be more like 80,000 miles and the average speed would have to be near 45 knots and her boat would have looked more like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Around_the_world_sailing_record
Fake News - Nobody has gone around the south pole, which doesn't exist. Nobody can keep sailing south and eventually get to the north pole.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Fake News - Nobody has gone around the south pole, which doesn't exist.
Don't make me laugh, millions of people through out history have circumnavigated the southern ocean. Including several of my family members.
Nobody can keep sailing south and eventually get to the north pole.
Well of course not but I never suggested such an impossibility. What an absurd thing to say. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't make me laugh, millions of people through out history have circumnavigated the southern ocean. Including several of my family members.Well of course not but I never suggested such an impossibility. What an absurd thing to say. :)
You don't quite get it chucklehead. NOBODY has ever or will ever start sailing south from the north pole and KEEP sailing south and eventually get back to the north pole. You could do it on a globe, but you can't because there is no "SouthPole".

Or a plane for that matter.

WatchmanOnTheWall

You don't quite get it chucklehead. NOBODY has ever or will ever start sailing south from the north pole and KEEP sailing south and eventually get back to the north pole. You could do it on a globe, but you can't because there is no "SouthPole".

Patrick, you couldn't do that no matter what shape the earth was.

You said; "Nobody can KEEP sailing south and eventually get to the north pole."

If you KEPT going south how could you go north? You can't. Perhaps your grammar is too poor to understand your error. You would have to turn around and go north in order to go north and get to the north pole.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Patrick, you couldn't do that no matter what shape the earth was.

You said; "Nobody can KEEP sailing south and eventually get to the north pole."

If you KEPT going south how could you go north? You can't. Perhaps your grammar is too poor to understand your error. You would have to turn around and go north in order to go north and get to the north pole.
Try and keep up. If you keep travelling west you get to the Far East, and if you keep going west you get back to where you started. Should be the same as north back to north by keeping on the same path.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Try and keep up. If you keep travelling west you get to the Far East, and if you keep going west you get back to where you started. Should be the same as north back to north by keeping on the same path.

You're hilarious, didn't they teach you geography or English at school or were you bunking off.

God! How do I explain this to you. You seem pretty simple.

On the globe there are two poles that are fixed points of reference (some how I feel I've lost you already) :)

These two points do not exist for east and west because east and west are continuous lines of latitude, that carry on with out end. Where as the poles are termination points at the top and bottom of the globe, the longitudinal lines have an end points.

I'm waiting for the penny to drop but I think it may never.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're hilarious, didn't they teach you geography or English at school or were you bunking off.

God! How do I explain this to you. You seem pretty simple.

On the globe there are two poles that are fixed points of reference (some how I feel I've lost you already) :)

These two points do not exist for east and west because east and west are continuous lines of latitude, that carry on with out end. Where as the poles are termination points at the top and bottom of the globe, the longitudinal lines have an end points.

I'm waiting for the penny to drop but I think it may never.
You just don't get it so stop wasting everyone's time. It's a spinning flying ball. A BALL YOU CLAIM. On a ball you can take a Hot Wheels toy plane and fly from the top of the ball down to the bottom and back up the other side. You can't do that here on THIS ball, globe, sphere earth you think you live on. Do you understand what I'm saying yet?

WatchmanOnTheWall

You just don't get it so stop wasting everyone's time. It's a spinning flying ball. A BALL YOU CLAIM. On a ball you can take a Hot Wheels toy plane and fly from the top of the ball down to the bottom and back up the other side. You can't do that here on THIS ball, globe, sphere earth you think you live on. Do you understand what I'm saying yet?

Oh dear it's like talking to a four year old.

Patrick, once your toy plane crosses the south pole and begins its return journey to the north pole, it is no longer travelling south! It is now travelling NORTH.

If the plane was however to carry on travelling south it would not fly anywhere but would remain stationary on the exact south pole, because you said; "Nobody can KEEP sailing south and eventually get to the north pole." .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh dear it's like talking to a four year old.

Patrick, once your toy plane crosses the south pole and begins its return journey to the north pole, it is no longer travelling south! It is now travelling NORTH.

If the plane was however to carry on travelling south it would not fly anywhere but would remain stationary on the exact south pole, because you said; "Nobody can KEEP sailing south and eventually get to the north pole." .
Great, so who went all the way from the north to the south and then back north UP THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALL? Who and when, in a plane, rocket, boat, or submarine? Nobody?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Or a plane for that matter.
Just to clarify, I realize that going back up the other side of the ball is going north again, but who has traveled around the globe earth, from north to south and then back up the other side ending where they started (roughly) back at the north. They can even stop for fuel if needed. Who did it and when? Either flying, or on a ship or submarine or any mode of travel.

The Berean

I have worked in the aerospace industry since 1998. I have built and now design geosynchronous telecommunications satellites. I have taken these satellites to launch bases to process them for launch. I have actually integrated a satellite onto a Russian Proton rocket upper stage. I have worked at several launch facilities.

View attachment 26152

View attachment 26153

View attachment 26154

View attachment 26155

If you believe that the Earth is flat you are embracing complete and utter nonsense and ignorance. If you own a cell phone or have cable television or use online banking or use any GPS you are using satellite technology. All satellites are designed and work on the fact that the Earth is a spheroid globe. Satellites wouldn't work at all if the Earth was not a globe.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I have worked in the aerospace industry since 1998. I have built and now design geosynchronous telecommunications satellites. I have taken these satellites to launch bases to process them for launch. I have actually integrated a satellite onto a Russian Proton rocket upper stage. I have worked at several launch facilities.

View attachment 26152

View attachment 26153

View attachment 26154

View attachment 26155

If you believe that the Earth is flat you are embracing complete and utter nonsense and ignorance. If you own a cell phone or have cable television or use online banking or use any GPS you are using satellite technology. All satellites are designed and work on the fact that the Earth is a spheroid globe. Satellites wouldn't work at all if the Earth was not a globe.
Why wouldn't they "work" on a flat earth? They ARE spaced apart are they not? Can you answer the question of whether one could fly from the north pole (top of the ball) to the south (bottom of the ball), continue, and come back up the other side to the north pole again?