Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Flat Earth & the "N-body Problem": Gravity = Evolution...

I guess it's "Flat Earth story time" today... Didn't have time to put this topic into my typical format with all the bells/whistles of images and music, etc., so you get to just hear me read for a change, and then share some of my simple thoughts on it. Bottom line, is that everything which "science" proclaims to know about universal gravitation, the orbits of planets, the spiraling of galaxies, etc., is absolutely inseparable from Evolutionary cosmology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i0x8Ug9DDA - Clink on link instead of video to avoid the screen being cut off. Well, sometimes the link doesn't come up but you can copy/paste the link and open another tab.

14 minutes - Good One

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Electric/Toroidal Flat Earth & the "Prince of the Power of the Aether"....

quick discussion on the topics of... Flat Earth/Enclosed Cosmology, Electric universe theory, Tesla, Eric Dollard, the toroid, electromagnetism, the luminaries/heavens, "spirit science", the Great Deception, and of course, Satan ("the Prince of the Power of the Air/Aether")..

https://youtu.be/APOUvEyp358 - click on link for full screen view - sometimes if you click on the video it cuts the screen off. Not a problem though on a smart phone

15 minutes
@Clete

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm still posting Flat Earth and related content because I think it's the biggest conspiracy of our time. I have another thread called Biblical Enclosed Flat Earth and Firmament and will probably start moving these Bible based vids and content there. Until then, everybody is free to post any good conspiracy here in this thread. There is a lot more than the globe delusion.

73c86eddb0105373e4b25ea108f3e69f.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did you watch any of Elon Musk's videos from space the other day?
Yeah, completely fake. I can't believe how many people fall for the NASA/Hollywood productions. You probably think we sent men to the moon. You've watched too many movies tet. If you can watch that footage, I did, and if you think that's real you are insane. Watch it again. During the live feed there was a guy describing transhumanism and occult ideas.

Make no mistake, Elon is in league with the government AND NASA.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Either the ship is melting or the earth is not flat :think:
The "disappearing" ships are the easiest thing to debunk and are a non-issue in the globers' repertoire. You need to get out of the grade school level attempts at proving we are on a flying spinning ball. Graduate to better proofs, this video isn't worth my time. Check the next one that you CANNOT debunk.

TIMELAPSE OF THE SUN PROVES FLAT EARTH - HD perspective matrix

I am posting this in my threads because it's unarguable
From the video: This is an upgraded version of the original with added timelapse footage. The old, low resolution footage has been replaced with high resolution HD footage. Watch how the sun comes at you when it's rising and goes away from you when it's setting. See how the sun's light at sunset shrinks and trails after it - not at all what we would expect to see if the sun is 93,000,000 miles away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaiw-G1VGE - Only 20 minutes - click on the link link for full screen view - Sometimes if you click on the video the screen gets cut in half, this doesn't happen on your phone though.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A satellite orbits around the Earth at a geosynchronous distance. That is about 23,000 miles above the Earth's surface. The reason it does this is because at that distance the satellite's orbital velocity matches the rotational velocity of the Earth.

View attachment 26164

In the above photo from Elon Musk, there are no satellites in the background.

If there are thousands of satellites orbiting the earth, why are none seen in the background?

Are they too little? Are they further away from earth than that Tesla is?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm...there are no stars in that photo either. Stars don't exist! :noway:

I'm not a flat earther, but geocentrism fascinates me.

Anyways, it was an honest question, and now that you mentioned it, in addition to no satellites, why are there also no stars?

Isn't the "no stars" one of the biggest reasons for the fake moon landing conspiracies?

The Berean

Anyways, it was an honest question, and now that you mentioned it, in addition to no satellites, why are there also no stars?

Isn't the "no stars" one of the biggest reasons for the fake moon landing conspiracies?
I suppose. But the reason you see no stars is how the camera was set up. It was set up for exposure for broad daylight. In the photo you posted dealer it's probably a similar reason.

This film expert discusses this at time 3:26.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then debunk away. But, you should debunk it. Don't just post a flat earth youtube video. Why does the bottom of the ship disappear from sight?
Shown, explained and proven. If you keep searching for things that "prove" a spinning ball flying through infinite space, that's what you'll find. You can't debunk the one video in 3 threads I posted this morning nor the shadow experiment that proves flat earth. Instead, you tell ME to get in a boat or take a trip to the beach, or go outside and climb a tree, and on and on. You're wasting everyone's time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

[h=3]You are not watching a live feed from space - BBC News[/h]

[h=1]The International Space Station is Fake!!! NASA Lies!! NEW[/h]

https://youtu.be/FIMf5fgUU_4 - Only 15 minutes - click link for full screen view but not if you're using a phone

WizardofOz

Show, explained and prove. If you keep searching for things that "prove" a spinning ball flying through infinite space, that's what you'll find. You can't debunk the one video in 3 threads I posted this morning nor the shadow experiment that proves flat earth. Instead, you tell ME to get in a boat or take a trip to the beach, or go outside and climb a tree, and on and on. You're wasting everyone's time.

Yes! Try to determine the truth for yourself in the real world. It's easy to do!

If you keep searching for things that "prove" a flat earth, that's what you'll find. You can't debunk one video in any thread I've posted that prove a globe earth.

Let's get down to brass tacks and so some calculations together. Forget all these propaganda videos.

I never once told you to 'get into a boat' so you're just disingenuous and not even paying attention to the conversation. It's all just hand waving and deflection. Try the stick experiment. It's the easiest and most ancient way to disprove a flat earth. All it takes is two people putting sticks in the ground and calling each other on their NASA phone. :p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes! Try to determine the truth for yourself in the real world. It's easy to do!

If you keep searching for things that "prove" a flat earth, that's what you'll find. You can't debunk one video in any thread I've posted that prove a globe earth.

Let's get down to brass tacks and so some calculations together. Forget all these propaganda videos.

I never once told you to 'get into a boat' so you're just disingenuous and not even paying attention to the conversation. It's all just hand waving and deflection. Try the stick experiment. It's the easiest and most ancient way to disprove a flat earth. All it takes is two people putting sticks in the ground and calling each other on their NASA phone. :p
Thank you, I will take your suggestions into consideration. BTW, you did say to check the disappearing ship myself which would require a trip to the beach or getting on a boat.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You are not watching a live feed from space - BBC News

The International Space Station is Fake!!! NASA Lies!! NEW

https://youtu.be/FIMf5fgUU_4 - Only 15 minutes - click link for full screen view but not if you're using a phone

Please consider watching this if you care about being lied to. This may be taken down soon. If you trust nasa and the space station footage, don't bother watching and just forget about it. Once you watch, you may have a new opinion of nasa.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Falcon Heavy is Real, Because it Looks so Fake...

Bill Nye says that the reason for exploring space is comprised of two questions... 1) Where did we come from?, and 2) are we alone in the universe?

https://youtu.be/tUmmmvAkCVc - Only 9 minutes - better than the previous video by far - click link for full screen view. You don't need to do this if you're on a phone.

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement." - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Last edited: