Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And if you had not missed both Peter's and Paul's testimony of just WHO the Son is, you would know that you are misunderstanding that verse. G-d IS our G-d and Savior, and He revealed His glory, which IS the SON who is the ONLY ONE begotten of the Father, the ONLY SPIRIT Seed, according to the law which cannot be broken = all seeds bear fruit after their own kind. Which He repeatedly said in so many places and ways, but the RCC in their apostasy made the "husk" of the Seed divine. Which means, the worship of Nehushtan is alive and well.

RBBI...

Sincere Question...

Are you Jewish? Your name sounds like Rabbi. If you are please say so... this would change my approach to you.

If you're not...

Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

????????

Horse ( [MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION] ) I show you "Water" (John 4:14+ Isaiah 9:6 + Luke 2:11 + Isaiah 45:5)

Drink! (Psalms 2:12)

How does a mere human or "Demi-God" receive the name "Avi-'ad" in light of Isaiah 45:5?

It really "Makes" (Isaiah 44:24 + Colossians 1:15f, 17f, 19f) you think about Who (John 8:58) holds the Highest Name of "ALL" names... (Philippians 2:9f, 11)

Jesus Christ is Lord... to the Glory "Logos" of the Father... (Hmmmmmmmmmmmm)

(John 1:1f) just doesn't work any way you translate it... God or (a God)... in light of Isaiah (45:5)

But look how it falls in place if the Horse "Drinks".

; )

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

And if you had not missed both Peter's and Paul's testimony of just WHO the Son is, you would know that you are misunderstanding that verse.

You fail to understand that Titus 2:13 is Paul's testimony of exactly who the Son is.Of course you do not even attempt to prove that anything I said about what is written at Titus 2:13 is in error! That is obviously because you are unable to prove that the verse is not speaking about the Lord Jesus being our great God and Savior.

Instead you want to use other verses to try to prove what is written at Titus 2:13 is wrong. But how can we know that your interpretation of the other verses you mention is dependable since you cannot even understand the meaning of Titus 2:13?

First, give us a reasonable of the meaning of Titus 2:13 which matches your ideas and then perhaps we will listen to your interpretation of the other passages which you seem to think proves that the Lord Jesus is not God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You fail to understand that Titus 2:13 is Paul's testimony of exactly who the Son is.Of course you do not even attempt to prove that anything I said about what is written at Titus 2:13 is in error! That is obviously because you are unable to prove that the verse is not speaking about the Lord Jesus being our great God and Savior.

Instead you want to use other verses to try to prove what is written at Titus 2:13 is wrong. But how can we know that your interpretation of the other verses you mention is dependable since you cannot even understand the meaning of Titus 2:13?

First, give us a reasonable of the meaning of Titus 2:13 which matches your ideas and then perhaps we will listen to your interpretation of the other passages which you seem to think proves that the Lord Jesus is not God.

You need to study better than that.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since you think you have studied better than I have then tell me exactly what I said that is in error about the meaning of Titus 2:13.

Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
Heb 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Colossians 2:18 ...

And... Oh my Gawdness.... !
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... I'm seriously hoping LA isn't latching onto the Michael delusion.

I'll be off for the night... and probably the weekend... and... hand to forehead! Not the Michael delusion!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

@<a href="http://theologyonline.com/member.php?u=10" target="_blank">Jerry Shugart</a> ... I'm seriously hoping LA isn't latching onto the Michael delusion.

I'll be off for the night... and probably the weekend... and... hand to forehead! Not the Michael delusion!

^^^^^^^^
This post actually bolsters what the guy in the video said about Trins being used to only debating Jehovah's Witnesses.(5 minutes in)

Did you watch the video?

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... I'm seriously hoping LA isn't latching onto the Michael delusion.

Well think about this--

You make a lot of statements which are not substantiated with scripture. You think they are but you need to try and prove it to others by posting the full scripture and explaining it.

Excessively long posts are banned on this board.

LA

daqq

If ya can't take the heat, get outta Dodge.

While you, the OP, and all your comrades might consider your own projectile vomit to be "heat" there is no doubt it is only you and yours who consider it "meat". So, no thanks, but you do not own the forum do you? So it is not your soup kitchen, though you and yours do project an awful lot of soup, and this is the Religion forum, is it not designed for the discussion of religion of all kinds? But this is yet another call out thread posted by someone who just said,"I abhor... "Trinity Doctrine"", in post #19, and since you appear to fully agree with this OP and all his slander I guess that means you and all the MADists who say that "Jesus is YHWH" also abhor Trinity Doctrine. You all simply appear to be too chicken little to come out and admit it like your OP hero. If you cannot come out and actually confess to what you actually believe, being afraid that the Trinitarian majority will reject you, then who is the one who cannot take the real heat? I think you got a chunk of your own projectile corn in your eye. :)

Last edited:

marhig

Let all who read this see... That RBBI and Marhig again.. have no answer for what Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11 are saying.

And Marhig... Isaiah 9:6 ... Can anyone but Avi-'ad be called "Avi-'ad"?

His name will be "Avi-'ad" (MIGHTY FATHER)

Again... Please address Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

????????????

And Marhig...

This is from another discussion... But it directly addresses what you are talking about...

I wasn't done editing... ; )

Modelism denies the relationship of The Father to the Son... it further denies the WORK of the Son and our Marriage to The Son... (Ephesians 5:30)

I do not... but... go on and wag your tongue... full of deceit... every time you say such.

Philippians 2:6,7,8,9 but... especially Philippians 2:6, 9

And... super especially...

Philippians 2:10-11

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and tthat every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Sincerely... it's okay! It's true... Behold.. The Prince of Peace and King of Kings... He can dwell in Y-O-U.

I'll quote a post for you.... brb

[MENTION=4465]Name Ommitted[/MENTION] was kind enough to allow me to sharpen my scriptural iron by answering an excellent question he had asked.

I had asked if I could attempt to answer the question... and the following dialogue followed.

Yet... I'm the same person that wrote this...
Yes Jesus Christ is Lord, but to the glory God the father. This shows that Jesus was to glorify God the father, it doesn't make him God. He's a Lord to us but he's not God the father whom is the Almighty God.

Have you read those verses I've quoted, they makes it pretty clear that there is only one God who is the father and that Christ Jesus is his son and that God is the God and head of Christ who is subject to him. I don't understand how you can't see it!

Isaiah 9:6 God was in Christ Jesus, he had the fullness of God bodily, he was in God's express image but that doesn't make him the Almighty God! He had the full power of Gods Spirit making him Emmanuel "God with us" and it was God that gave him the power over all flesh. God ordained Jesus Christ, God anointed Jesus Christ, God exalted Jesus Christ and God set Jesus Christ at his right hand because God the father is also the God of Christ!

Even the word Christ means anointed, thus someone anointed him, if he was God, he wouldn't need to be anointed!

Acts 10

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead

Next time you shout people out in posts and make derogatory comments about them, check the Bible and see and maybe you'll see (hopefully one day anyway) that they are speaking the truth!

And seeing that you say what you are saying is true, can you show me where God the son is in the Bible? And where it says in the Bible that we must believe that Jesus is God, or that we have to believe that he is God the son?

If what you say is true, then it must be somewhere in the Bible that we must believe that Jesus is God, because there is no way that God would leave that out if it was so important, especially if we are blasphemers or whatever other wicked things that we have been called for not believing it!

If it's not there, then don't tell us that we have to believe it, because that makes what you say a false teaching made up by man!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Marhig,

They hide the fact that they believe in two Gods.

They believe the Father God sent the Son God to the earth to be a little baby and die.

They do not believe God could raise up a man in Gods image.

It is all just EE unbelief.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.