Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The cause of this? Daqq is an Arian Shepherd here and he is keeping many plunged into darkness. I have enough evidence to bring his "theological works" to light now.

Though [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] is his friend, Daqq is unique. His theology is a hyper Arianism that is backed by his 4 deceitful tactics. Whether he answers to this or not... the content will make matters clear.

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture... unrefuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2 and 3.

22 `The eye (editing in 'SPIRITUAL EYE')is the lamp of the body.' So if you have a `good eye'(editing in... Your eyes are on Jesus, and not on the works of the flesh (John 6:63))your whole body will be full of light; 23 but if you have an evil eye'(editing in... if your eye is on the works of your flesh (John 6:66)) your whole body will be full of darkness. If, then, the light in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 24 No one can be slave to two masters; for he will either hate the first and love the second, or scorn the second and be loyal to the first. You can't be a slave to both God and money (editing in... this is also Mammon... but it is the spiritual equivilant of Carnal effort and SPIRITUAL PRIDE ... Isaiah 14:14).

I am doing this for one purpose... Daqq is my friend, and though he doesn't understand... Daqqism is a sort of a thing among the Arians here. because of this... I have to address Daqq directly. I would fellowship and break bread with Daqq any day. I am not attempting to slander Daqq... But, per Proverbs 27:6... I'm taking up sword with Daqq and attempting to wake him up to the Deceit he is spreading. It is the highest of toxic teachings, and He is revered by some as a teacher here. I expect a ton of backlash for posting this... but honestly... Bring It.

more to come.

I see "God" according to how the word Elohim or elohim is used in the scripture, which is many different ways, and certainly not the way that most modern western minds view that same word, ("God"). When most hear the word "God" they immediately think of "God Almighty" but that is not always what that word means in the scripture, (when Elohim or elohim is used). Elohim can be God, Angels, Judges, an "elohim seed",
Spoiler
(as it is used in Mal 2:15 and usually rendered "godly" seed or offspring), or even men, (such as Moses), and is also used for heathen gods or gods of the nations. There are many different usages of the word Elohim; and what I have said thus far does even include the various usages of "ha-Elohim", (with the definite article which is in some places meant as "the Angels" and not a proper noun or name).
In John 10:34-36 the Master quotes from Psalm 82:6,
db433c823831bc82843b2188e403420a.jpg

Context:

the-good-sheperd.jpg

John 10:1-4 (CJB)

1 "Yes, indeed! I tell you, the person who doesn't enter the sheep-pen through the door(Matthew 7:13 + John 14:6), but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 But the one who goes in through the gate is the sheep's own shepherd.(John 10:11) 3 This is the one the gate-keeper (Avi-'Ad... Isaiah 9:6 + Luke 2:11) admits, and the sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep, each one by name, and leads them out. 4 After taking out all that are his own, he goes on ahead of them; and the sheep follow him because they recognize his voice.

"I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you sons of the Most High", ("but you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" - Psa 82:7), where he says, "Is it not written in your law, I have said, You are Elohim? If He called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim had come, and the scripture cannot be broken: you say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!", because I said I am a son of Elohim?

Here it is... Jesus indeed addresses the point that we are called "god's" (lower case "g") in Psalms, and Jesus is being surrounded by the Religious leaders, at His time of saying this... however... Daqq has twisted this typification (TYPE)... (Religious allegory that is prophetic and Spiritually revealing)... in a way that is designed to deny the Deity of Jesus and simultaneously suggest that we can become like Jesus In-The-Flesh the instant that we... as Daqq would twist matters... take on the "testimony of Yeshua".

This is also a hyper-distortion of grace and the WORK of God through the TRUE LOGOS. Daqq is literally insinuating that we are to do the work of Avi-'ad (The Father of Eternity), instead of the work of mankind... to (John 6:29f). obtain salvation.

Context...

John 6:25-29

25 When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, "Rabbi, when did you get here?" 26 Yeshua answered, "Yes, indeed! I tell you, you're not looking for me because you saw miraculous signs, but because you ate the bread and had all you wanted! 27 Don't work for the food which passes away but for the food that stays on into eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For this is the one on whom God the Father has put his seal." 28 So they said to him, "What should we do in order to perform the works of God?" 29 Yeshua answered, "Here's what the work of God is: to trust in the one he sent!"

So then, according to the doctrine;

Who's doctrine? (Isaiah 14:14)

if the Logos of Elohim has come to you, then you too are an Elohim
, but you shall die like an adam and fall as one of the Sariym-princes. Also, be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3). :)

But [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... Elohim... Avi-'ad... is JESUS (Yehoshua) according to (Isaiah 9:6)... Do you deny that HE is the CHILD BORN in (Luke 2:11?

Do you not see that JESUS IS THE LOGOS and the VERY FACE OF GOD? You say we are ELOHIM and try to cover your theological error by saying we are "Little Elohims", like Yeshua... But... Baby... that BABY was BORN to BE KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS!

The Son is also God?
sheep2.jpg
Even if the Son is Elohim that does not make him YHWH Elohim the Almighty.

This isn't a JOKE! [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] represents a sheep of sheep. She is a simple thinker, and though it was on a thread that dropped the Wikipedia definition of Arianism... She literally considered, for that moment in time that Jesus might actually be as the SCRIPTURES via (John 5:39; Romans 8:9, Philippians 1:19) teach.

But... DAQQ turns her instantly away! He is the Arian shepherd here. He goes further and fully denies the Deity of OUR LORD, GOD, TEACHER, SHEPHERD, TEACHER and many, many other TITLES... But especially (SAVIOR)!

Ah, I see, so it comes down to "Jesus is YHWH" for you too, huh?
Nothing is holding me back as far as that because the scripture clearly refutes you.

And this is what Daqq is distorting and defending above all things... That Jesus IS NOT our SIN BEARER.

YOU THINK I'M PLAYING [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] - AMR HAD IT EASY... He is IN THE TRUTH! YOU ARE NOT! I would fellowship with you any day... But... Forget the KID GLOVES!

I'm throwing HORSE SHOES today! ; )

SIN BEARER? Now it comes to it. Now we SEE just WHO you get your doctrine from. Incase you didn't know... OUR SIN BEARER is GOD! Who do you lay your sins on Daqq?

Strong delusion always appears "Crystal" clear to the deluded just as evidenced in the following thread posted above herein where you and yours fought like devils to get it closed because you openly deny the Testimony of Yeshua:

That's not what I asked [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... But are you referring to This Delusion?

Nothing is holding me back as far as that because the scripture clearly refutes you.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

giphy.gif

... And you respond to this how?

# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

daqq said:
In addition to that you have openly confessed that you believe, "Jesus became our Azazel", and this false Atonement doctrine of yours was also utterly dismantled in the thread, "Christian Azazel Atonement Theory",

Azazel was the goat of two... on the day of atonement.... One was consecrated to YHWH and the other had the SINS of the Israelite's laid upon it, and it was driven out into the desert... OUTSIDE of the Camp of Israel.

Hebrews 13:13; 12:2; Luke 9:23; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18: 1 Peter 2:22-24: 1 John 3:5:

OHHH and... Galatians 3:13 parallel to Deuteronomy 21:23...

Uh Ohhhhhh.....

giphy.gif

1 Corinthians 1:30; Isaiah 53:4-6; Romans 5:19: 2 Corinthians 5:17; Hebrews 4:15; Philippians 3:9;

Romans 10:3-4

3 for, since they are unaware of God's way(Editing in... John 14:6) of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God's way of making people righteous.(Ephesians 2:8) 4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts. (John 3:16f, 17f)

Daqq said:
where you posted a slew of references without any explanation and, instead of actually taking the time to discuss, explain, and hammer them out,

Ohhh.... You mean this from you... Where I responded with That? I would assume... Being a "Little Elohim" like yourself... who has the "Testimony of YESHUA"... That you wouldn't need much commentary and could follow the scripture as it links and flows. For... you even know that Joshua is the name of Jesus... (Yehoshua)... Zachariah 3 should have been a cinch for you.

I would be glad to discuss it with you... but that would take much time... I figured that I could save time, and you could use your "little elohimism" to figure it all out.

What is this again with you warning me and quoting Jer 23:26?
Spoiler
You are again insinuating that I am a liar. That is precisely why your doctrine is being destroyed. Do you not remember the warning you yourself received? If you do not actually have scripture to back up what you say then you should not be judging others but rather doing as the Master says and treating others as you would like to be treated. You show once again, by judging me, exactly how you would like to be treated; and so shall you be treated. :)

But as for all your quotes you need to be able to expound them and make your case rather than simply spewing out a bunch of passage chapter and verse references and saying they make you right. You clearly do not understand what you read because all of those passages you quoted, which make references to a sacrifice for sins, have nothing to do with the goat sent away to Azazel. The goat that is sent away into the desert to-for Azazel is NOT sacrificed: neither sacrificed, nor eaten, nor partaken of. Its blood is never shed except in tradition where it was thrown over a rocky cliff. And do you know why that tradition came to be? Because of the possibility of the CATASTROPHIC implications of the goat wandering back into the camp with all the sins of the people upon its mortally wounded head. Therefore, as I said, the author of Hebrews says this:

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews 9:28 ASV
28 so Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, apart from sin, to them that wait for him, unto salvation.

Messiah appears the second time WITHOUT SIN, APART FROM SIN, and this statement is right in the midst of the discourse on Yom Kippurim, (Hebrews chapters nine and ten). There is no way this author imagined, as you do, that "Jesus became his Azazel". And now I'm warning you: your warnings are empty because you do not know the scripture. :chuckle:

I state that Jesus Bore the Sins of All humanity for "All Time" and never once has been with a single sin. I further state that Jesus is YHWH incarnate and again, the Spirit of Jesus is what we call "The Holy Spirit" (Romans 8:9)

Daqq has misrepresented me in one of his responses to me and he is butchering scripture at this juncture on a very deep matter...

Thus... I submit this OP as a counter OP. I did not want to do so, but I am certain it should be posted.

You are accidentally calling Satan our Sin Bearer. Hebrews 13:13 is clear who bore our "shame" outside the camp.

You are accidentally blaspheming the Holy Spirit of Christ and Associating Him with Satan by calling Him a "Desert Demon". The name Azazal carries significant reference to Mark3:20-29 and it carries multiple meanings on multiple layers of Spiritual allegory.

Jesus (YHWH Incarnated) took the place of "Gentile, Demon, Ungodly, Adversarial, Heathen" peoples... cursed to Death's reign... and appeared before "YHWH Father" and "Adversary" as a shaggy goat man (Zechariah 3) (Genesis 27:9-10, 18-29) because of our collective sins that He bore. ... This is genuine Spiritual allegory bolstered by (John 5:39)

Zechariah 3 explains what happened and (1 Peter 3:18-22) bolsters this ... Romans 8:9 parallel to Luke 23:46
Brings this home....

But...

Here is the full scriptural path to backing up my assertion...

Rv. 12:3-4 to Ezekiel 28:13-17, 2-5 to Isaiah 14:12-15,19 to Genesis 3:1-5, 14-15 to Psalms 89:37-45; Matthew 2:16-18

Rv. 12:5 to Genesis 49:8-12 to Isaiah 7:14-15 to Luke 1:46-55 to Luke 2:4-20
(John 13:33 - John 14:6 parallel with Matthew 26:31-35) to Matthew 27:50-53 to Luke 24:46 to (1 Peter 3:18-20 parallel with Philippians 1:19)

Zechariah 3:1-2 to Jude 1:9 to Deuteronomy 4:20 to Amos 4:11 to Acts 7:56 to Job 2:2-5 to James 2:13

........... Zechariah 3:3-5 to Leviticus 22:3 to Galatians 3:19-26 to John 16:8-11 to Deuteronomy 19:15-21 to Deuteronomy 17:6 to Philippians 2:5-11 to 1 Timothy 2:5-6 to 1 Timothy 3:4-7 to 1 Timothy 3:16 to 2 Timothy 1:8-10 to 1 John 4:6-9 to 1 John 5:7 to John 18:37 to John 19:10, 12 to Ephesians 4:8

Zechariah 3:6-7 to Psalms 2:2, 6-12

Zechariah 3:8 to John 15:1-8 to Hebrews 4:8-16

Zechariah 3:9 to 1 Peter 2:1-10 to Revelation 3:21 to Revelation 3:12 to Revelation 3:5 to Zechariah 3:3 to Revelation 2:17 to Revelation 2:25-29 to Revelation 5:6 to Revelation 12:7-12 to 1 Peter 5:8-9 to Hebrews 2:14 to Revelation 1:8

Zechariah 3:10; 6:9-15 to John 15:1

Zechariah 6:9-15 to Revelation 4:10-11 to Revelation 11:16-18 to Revelation 19:11-12, 21

Hebrews 4:8-9 to Matthew 11:25-30 to Matthew 12:7 to Hebrews 4:10 to Romans 4:4-5 to Hebrews 4:11 to Psalms 95:7-11 to Exodus 17:1-7 to Numbers 20:2-13

Hebrews 4:11 to Deuteronomy 12:9 to Hebrews 4:12-13 to Galatians 3:22 to John 5:39 to John 3:16-17 to Hebrews 4:14-16

#I'm just a human being and everything I say is opinion and not Spiritual fact... but I recorded this over 5 years ago and this is the first time I've ever shared it in full.

Please understand that this is precious pearls to me... but I do not seek anything else than the Glory of Jesus to the Joy of the Father and Guidance of the Spirit of Christ.

- Evil.Eye.<(I)>

daqq said:
you went running off and posted your own call out thread with the same material before I had a chance to even rebut you in my own thread. However all that was necessary to utterly refute your false atonement theory

I NEVER... EVER... Run from a scriptural fight! Here I am "little Elohim". Do you even know who the true "little Elohim" is?

Do you know the creation that teaches you, that once held the position of "Morning Star", but had it taken away because of his false accusations towards "YHWH is Salvation"? Do you know? It isn't ELOHIM! (Isaiah 45:5)

The "Morning Star" is the position of appointment that God elects to "HOLD THE KEYs of DEATH".

The Old Testament "Morning Star" STOLE this position... Hint... We are DUST... and He... EAT's DUST! Hebrews 2:14... 1 Corinthians 15:54f, 56f .

And again... 2 Corinthians 4:4

But though he says (Isaiah 14:14) ... God says... Ezekiel 28:9 to the one whom He was speaking to, when He said...

Ezekiel 28 (Typification of SATANj

Spoiler
1 The word of ADONAI came to me: 2 "Human being, tell the prince of Tzor that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'Because you are so proud and have said, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of God, surrounded by the sea"; yet you are a man, not God, even though you think that you think like God. 3 Sure, you are wiser than Dani'el! No secret can be hidden from you! 4 By your wisdom and discernment you have acquired wealth, you have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries. 5 By your great skill in trading you have increased your wealth, and it is because of your wealth that you have become so proud. 6 "Therefore Adonai ELOHIM says, 'Because you think that you think like God, 7 I will bring foreigners against you, the most barbarous of the nations, to draw their swords against your fine wisdom and defile your splendor. 8 They will lower you into the pit to die a violent death surrounded by the sea. 9 Will you still say, "I am God," to them who are about to kill you? You are a man, you are not God, in the hands of those who defile you. 10 You will die the deaths of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. For I have spoken,' says Adonai ELOHIM." 11 The word of ADONAI came to me: 12 "Human being, raise a lament for the king of Tzor, and tell him that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'You put the seal on perfection; you were full of wisdom and perfect in beauty; 13 you were in 'Eden, the garden of God; covered with all kinds of precious stones - carnelians, topaz, diamonds, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphires, green feldspar, emeralds; your pendants and jewels were made of gold, prepared the day you were created. 14 You were a keruv, protecting a large region; I placed you on God's holy mountain. You walked back and forth among stones of fire. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 "'When your commerce grew, you became filled with violence; and in this way you sinned. Therefore I have thrown you out, defiled, from the mountain of God; I have destroyed you, protecting keruv, from among the stones of fire. 17 Your heart grew proud because of your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. But I have thrown you on the ground; before kings I have made you a spectacle. 18 By your many crimes in dishonest trading, you have profaned your sanctuaries; therefore I brought forth fire from within you, and it has devoured you; I reduced you into ashes on the ground in the sight of all who can see you. 19 All who know you among the peoples will be aghast at you. You are an object of terror, and you will cease to exist.'" 20 The word of ADONAI came to me: 21 "Human being, turn your face toward Tzidon, and prophesy against it. 22 Say that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'I am against you, Tzidon; but I will be glorified in you. They will know that I am ADONAI, once I execute judgments in her and show my holiness in her. 23 For I will send plagues into her, and blood will flow in her streets; attacked from all sides by the sword, the wounded will fall within her. Then they will know that I am ADONAI. 24 "'The house of Isra'el will no longer have a briar pricking away at them, no longer will any of its contemptuous neighbors be a thorn to stab them. Then they will know that I am Adonai ELOHIM.' 25 "Adonai ELOHIM says, 'Once I have gathered the house of Isra'el from the peoples among whom they are scattered, once I have shown my holiness in them as the Goyim watch, then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Ya'akov. 26 They will have security when they live there, building houses and planting vineyards; yes, they will live in safety, once I have executed judgments against all their contemptuous neighbors. Then they will know that I am ADONAI their God.'"

daqq said:
is now posted in the Atonement thread, the one I just linked above herein, which you have also ignored since posting your slew of passage references without any explanation.

You claim to know the Torah... But you call Atonement a "Theory"? Seriously? You are theologically stunted! JESUS IS OUR FULL ATONEMENT!!!! I've posted it so many times to you here and elsewhere and you prefer to do this...

Galatians 5:4 ... I'm a bad guy for trying to talk sense into a brother who is riddled with foolish teaching... Paul would grab you up by your hair and say... (Galatians 5:12)

Daqq said:
You have shown yourself not truly willing to engage real conversation over the scriptures you post.
Spoiler
You therefore only use the scripture quotes that you post for your own benefit to supposedly confirm your various predispositions and privately held dogmas concerning various matters of doctrine: for when it comes to real discussion and truthfully coming to an honest and upright understanding of those same passages you quote, within their actual contexts, you balk and run away just as you constantly accuse others and myself of doing. You have not proven anything about what I believe to be incorrect; and neither have you proven anything that you say to actually be correct. In every case you have been refuted by the scripture itself. And the fact that you misconstrued the "scapegoat" for Azazel makes your error even worse because the goat sent away is not Azazel but rather sent away to-for Azazel. So how are you going to pin that sin on Yeshua? The sin of your rejecting his words and Testimony? Are you going to say to Elohim that Yeshua died in your place for rejecting his own Testimony? You still do not get it: the Testimony of Yeshua is not his own, but from the Father above who placed His Spirit upon and in the man Yeshua. You therefore attempt to impute to Yeshua the sin of rejecting the Testimony of the Son of Elohim. You will not be pinning that one on Yeshua because he did not die for your sin of rejecting the Son of Elohim. You are doing exactly as I told you already long ago now:
you are eating BarAbbas scapegoat which you found wandering in the desert wilderness of Nod with all the sins upon its mortally wounded head. And he was sent away into the desert to-for Azazel, and that makes *you* the Azazel, and ultimately that is because you cared not to truly know the Father and His Word, and to understand and study His Torah, and you essentially stole from it so as to fabricate your own private atonement doctrine theory.And ironically your doctrine is nothing more than a mirror image of yourself in the machinations of your vain imagination: and Azazel is the one who taught mankind the fabrication of mirrors, (1Enoch 8:1). :chuckle:

Remember I said... HORSE SHOES were coming?

Editing... because it just doesn't feel "Evil"

YOU lemon drop... I'll take the Heat! You blaspheme Jesus Christ! You Hershies Bar!!! You Dare call the SIN BEARER SATAN! You warped, sick, theologically confused Pezz Dispenser! You quote Enoch... Which it is clear you do not understand... You forget these verses!

(Numbers 21:9 and John 3:14)

Jesus reclaimed the deceitfully (Isaiah 14:12 "How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning star, son of the dawn? How did you come to be cut to the ground, conqueror of nations?) usurped position of "THE MORNING STAR" (Revelation 22:16). He now HOLDs the Keys to Death! Revelation 1:18

He wouldn't BOW before the SERPENT... Matthew 4:9 ...

He Crucified the SERPENTS AUTHORITY in the FLESH of GOD!

(Hebrews 2:14 and 1 Corinthians 15:54f-56)

Every word you speak of late is as this! (John 18:10 40f) !!!!!

NOWWWWW.... Nowwww... I'll repost all of the things you haven't responded to!

Nowwww!! You can't RUN... NOW... YOU are Theologically NAKED! For ALLLL To see.

Daqqs name has been dropped in all of this in response to him and his false accusations... But no Scriptural address of all scriptures cited has been provided by...
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

So... Here ya go... again DAQQ (Lil Elo)

Spoiler
YOU are the one who said this:

And you said it before I had ever responded here. Do you think I did not see this thread when you first posted it? I certainly did see it. Why do you suppose I did not respond right away? It is for the same reason I told you when I responded to your post above. If you did not want me to respond here then why are you are just talking about me behind my back. Nowhere in the rules does it say I have to sit back and let you slander and speak evil of me.

You're a 4 trick horse and you couldn't be more caught in theological lies and fully rebutted if you tried. You are the one without answers. Your replies of late are false theological accusations, stuttering and extensive scripture twisting...
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... this is you being taken to task over and over, but... looky here... it's you that has ZERO reply.
It is Jerry that has rebutted you over and over... He's not exhausted, nor defeated... your false declaration of victory is only emphasized by [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]s likes... Rotfl.. Tee he he... and WAKE UP!!

Where did you go again @Lazy afternoon? Why is it like pulling teeth around here when trying to get those who claim to be "Christians" to actually confess the Testimony of Yeshua?
Spoiler
I will condense it down a little more since we are on yet another page. It is very simple, straightforward, and easy to understand the flow of the logic and reasoning in these bold emphatic statements. There is no alternate conclusion for anyone who is truly willing to accept the Testimony of Yeshua for what it plainly says. This is better than any creed ever dreamed up by the so-called church fathers because this Creed is based wholly upon and in the Testimony of Yeshua found in the Gospel of John! How can anyone who claims to be a disciple of Messiah deny these clear emphatic statements? :)

Again, the plain simple flow of systematic logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of Yeshua is never going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

Perhaps a few more names might be added to the list from those which I have had the fabulous pleasure of encountering here in this wonderful board of beleeeeevers. :)

Those so far not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w

Oneness-Modalists claiming "Jesus is YHWH" who pretend to be Trinitarians:
@Evil.Eye.<(I)>, @Jerry Shugart, @Nihilo, @musterion, @Tambora

And to the Trinitarian Calvinist Reformers:
@Ask Mr. Religion, @Crucible, @beloved57, @Lon, @Nang, @Nanja, @TulipBee

Come one, come all: feast on the Word, and Live! :chuckle:

Nope...

It Very, Crystal Clearly Refutes You

# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

:chuckle:

And... on that note... your Modalism accusation has been rebutted so many times it's ridiculous!

Here's the ammo. Rotfl... you'll keep lying like your sister Meshak... but here it is... none the less.

1 Timothy 3:16
Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory. (NIV)

1. Although the above verse in the NIV does not support the Trinity, there are some Greek manuscripts that read, “God appeared in the flesh.” This reading of some Greek manuscripts has passed into some English versions, and the King James Version is one of them. Trinitarian scholars admit, however, that these Greek texts were altered by scribes in favor of the Trinitarian position. The reading of the earliest and best manuscripts is not “God” but rather “he who.” Almost all the modern versions have the verse as “the mystery of godliness is great, which was manifest in the flesh,” or some close equivalent.
This is awesome... you are asking for it...

2 innocent questions for you...

What is the name above all names? (Philippians 2:9)
Did God come in flesh? (2 John 1:7)

They're yes or no.

No biggie.

Oh... and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... read the two scriptures... talk about a "Royal Flush" to your Theology!

; )
I have done a lot more than just read those two passages.
And if you had listened you might actually know the name you think you speak of.

Daqq ... Honestly... I keep looking for scriptural iron in your rebuttals... You are a deciever...

Philippians 2:5 reveals it...

How is Jesus ... Yeshua ... Joshua etc...

Higher than YHWH... if Jesus isn't God?

And... these are fully unanswered by you...

Its quotes to && and you... ! Oh... and they're completely unanswered by you!

Yup!

Rotfl... do you read? You crack me up...

Spoiler
Stop hiding EE.

You believe Jesus is God in a human body, being one person.

That is denial of the Son.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] has claimed that [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and I are modalists or Sabellianists.

You miss the point of either of our words about the mystery of (Deuteronomy 6:4 + 1 John 5:7-8 + Philippians 2:9 + Matthew 28:19 + John 14:9)

Modalism denies that there is a "Mystery" to God joining with all creation... (Hebrews 2:13-14 + Romans 8:3)

Pi3_22.jpg

In this union... "Avi-'Ad" uniquely related to His "Express Image Of Himself" (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15) or "Only Begotten Son" (John 3:16) in a genuine Father to Son relationship. He was literally His own Father and Son ... While Humanity was Entrusted with "Avi-'Ad" (Isaiah 9:6) as it's very Son as well. Thus... (Son of Man)

Upon saying "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit" another sacred union was established... through Christ bearing our sins before the Father.

Pi3_22.jpg

What we are now left with is a REVELATION OF LOVE! This Love binds us to "THE SON" as "THE SON IS BOUND TO THE FATHER". (John 14:7 + John 15:9-17)

We know that Jesus is Avi-'Ad per (Isaiah 9:6)

f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

Now... you have again shown your theological ignorance LA ... yet you persist to teach error and lie about others by claiming understanding in matters and expressing your miseducated opinion about them that you clearly don't realize is in full error.

MYSTERY... mystery!

We truly can't comprehend how (Deuteronomy 6:4) is an absolute, incontestable fact. We just have biblical revelations about how the ONE revealed His glory among us as a genuine Father to His Son and Son to His Father...

Do you claim to "Know the Full Wisdom of God?"

We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)... but clearly God has much more wisdom than our 3 pound brains can handle. Or... are you going Isaiah 14:14 on us?

I mean... who needs God when we have the LA Freeway ... right?

#He!! NO ... we are we and HE is He

After all ... (John 14:23 + Luke 17:21 + Romans 8:9)

75633599.jpg

As far as your other points ... Don't you get tired of being WRONG all of the time? I'm sorry if the other 4 points upset you.

Shall I encourage a sibling in Christ to imbibe in demon doctrine now?

# NOPE!!! (Proverbs 27:6)

Now... if you must understand the "mystery"... if you absolutely have to dig...

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... addressed the true "union" key Here .

Again... you lie and another quote will go under here...

Daqq...

Jesus is described as the Prince (King's Son) of Peace.

One quick side note... it's Interesting what Deuteronomy 17:14-20 says about "NATIONAL ISRAEL'S KING".

(6)*For a child is born to us,
a son is given to us;
dominion will rest on his shoulders,
and he will be given the name
Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor
Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom
[Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God,
Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace],

When was He anointed to be the "Coming King" like David (1 Samuel 16:12-13), that He might be declared the Prince of His King Father? (Matthew 3:16)

Who was the Future King of National Israel's Samuel? Yochanan the Immerser (Matthew 3:13-17) For Avi-'Ad saw His authority passing to His Only Begotten Son (John 3:16 + Luke 2:13 + Luke 1:35) and very "blood line" that day. Was He anointed with oil? No... as Avi-'Ad alone could be anointed as the Union of Creation and Creator...
f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

With "Ruach HaKodesh"...

When was he crowned King of Israel?

(Proverbs 15:33 + Psalm 149:4 + Matthew 27:29)

For... (Matthew 27:37)

When... when did He conquer Death and Spiritual powers?
Spoiler

And... "When" Did He Ascend in Corporeal form... - (1 Corinthians 15:20-58 ... but especially 1 Corinthians 15:40) ...

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... Messiah is Avi-'Ad (Isaiah 9:6) ("I and the Father ARE One"; Deuteronomy 6:4; "Don't you know Me, Philip, even after I have been with you all this time?") ... (1 Corinthians 15:28) - "WHEN" did He fully claim "Spiritual Dominion" back from ALL Creation, that we took by the aid of deception...? (Genesis 3:7... instead of accepting God's provision Genesis 1:28 ... "thus" Genesis 3:14 + Hebrews 2:14 + 1 Corinthians 15:54-58) ... when did The Prince "Declared King" (John 12:13) ascend to sit on "His" Heavenly Throne in corporeal, Spiritual Form? (Making the Earth His footstool as it was with "ALL Things" placed beneath His feat)

(Acts 1:1-12). That's when!

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when is He returning ("descending") and fully claiming His unified throne of Heaven and Earth as the King of "National Israel" and all Creation?

Spoiler
Matthew 23:39 For I tell you, from now on, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai’”

Luke 21:20, 21, 24

24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. ... 37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives.

Acts 1

6 When they were together, they asked him,Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”

9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

12 Then they returned the Shabbat-walk distance from the Mount of Olives to Yerushalayim.

Zechariah 14Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

14 Look, a day is coming for Adonai
when your plunder, [Yerushalayim], will be divided
right there within you.
2 “For I will gather all the nations
against Yerushalayim for war.
The city will be taken,
the houses will be rifled,
the women will be raped,
and half the city will go into exile;
but the rest of the people
will not be cut off from the city.”
3 Then Adonai will go out
and fight against those nations,
fighting as on a day of battle.
4 On that day his feet will stand
on the Mount of Olives,
which lies to the east of Yerushalayim;
and the Mount of Olives
will be split in half
from east to west, to make a huge valley.
Half of the mountain will move toward the north,
and half of it toward the south.
5 You will flee to the valley in the mountains,
for the valley in the mountains will reach to Atzel.
You will flee, just as you fled before the earthquake
in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah.
Then Adonai my God will come
to you with all the holy ones.

Zechariah 2 (CJB]

25 “I will restore to you the years that the locusts ate,
the grasshoppers, shearer-worms and cutter-worms,
my great army that I sent against you.
26 You will eat until you are satisfied
and will praise the name of Adonai your God,
who has done with you such wonders.
Then my people will never again be shamed.
27 You will know that I am with Isra’el
and that I am Adonai your God,
and that there is no other.
Then my people will never again be shamed.

Chapter 4 (CJB)

Joel 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

4 (Chapter 3 Western Bible) “For then, at that time, when I restore
the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down
to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
I will enter into judgment there
for my people, my heritage Isra’el,

whom they scattered among the nations;
then they divided my land.
3 They drew lots for my people,
traded boys for whores,
sold girls for wine to drink.

Hebrews 10:31

That's the Iron of a biblical Zionist's Blade. I know I only scratch your stone heart, but I thrust it home in the Name of

, the TRUE Zionist of zionist's.

Psalm 87Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

87 (0) A psalm of the sons of Korach. A song:
(1) On the holy mountains is [the city’s] foundation.
2 Adonai loves the gates of Tziyon
more than all the dwellings in Ya‘akov.
3 Glorious things are said about you,
city of God. (Selah)
4 I count Rahav and Bavel
among those who know me;
Of P’leshet, Tzor and Ethiopia [they will say],
“This one was born there.”
5 But of Tziyon it will be said,
“This one and that was born in it,
for the Most High himself establishes it.”
6 When he registers the peoples, Adonai will record,
"This one was born there.” (Selah)
7 Singers and dancers alike say,
“For me, you are the source of everything.”

So [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... give it a rest and stop twisting scripture.

Revelation 21:22 !!!!!!!

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

75633599.jpg

You would tear books from scripture and distort scriptures word after word to DENY THE LIVING WORD HIS RIGHTFUL TITLE "Avi-'Ad".

The worst part is that you do this to cover your error with PRIDE (Proverbs 16:18)

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... when Jesus told Philip... in answer to Philip asking Jesus to show him the "Father" (Avi-'ad) (The Father of Eternity) and (El Gibbor) (Mighty God) ... and Jesus answered as He did...

Philip had two choices... he could have called the nut house and said some yokal was claiming to be God, so bring the straight jacket... or he could have replied as Thomas and said... "My Lord my God".

You, Daqq, do neither and call people blasphemous for "QUOTING SCRIPTURE".

You, Daqq, twist scripture... and are as the famous Atheist T.C. said.

"If Jesus Christ were to come today, people would not even crucify him. They would ask him to dinner, and hear what he had to say, and make fun of it."
Thomas Carlyle

Um... this was Daqqs too... but... you can have it too.

Can you even read?

Spoiler
How many times do I need to answer it? @Evil.Eye.<(I)> edit... IDK... We're all still waiting for an actual answer.
Spoiler
It has been fully expounded to you in the thread, "This day have I begotten you", where also "Evil.Eye." the OP of this thread also has visited and therefore, just as you, has no excuse for not knowing my views. My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

The Son of Man descended in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua: that is what is written in Luke 3:22, (σωματικῷ-corporeal-bodily), and that is the Spirit of the Holy One, (τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον), just as I have said and shown with other passages many, many times, to you yourself and your fellow like-minded Oneness-Modalists; and yet you have never even ventured to give any explanation as for why your view of that passage makes the Holy Spirit into a corporeal entity which even violates the tenants of Trinitarianism, (for in Trinitarianism the Holy Spirit is not corporeal or physical). If you cannot explain any of the questions that are put to you then how is it that you think you can be right about anything that really counts? I have answered all of the difficult questions that are constantly vexing to all of you, and that are debated over and over again among theologians; but you and yours have answered none of them. The Son of Man descended from the heavens, just as Yeshua says of him in John 3:13, and as it is written of him in Proverbs 30:4-5, and he is the Son of Elohim, and he always was for as far as mankind knows, just as Wisdom was in the beginning with the Father in Proverbs 8:27-31, (for he is the wisdom of Elohim Most High and there is neither male nor female in Messiah). You and your comrades are lost, groping in a world of darkness; and yet the truth is right in front of you, and you continually deny it every time you speak to me and I quote you the scripture passages to your face.

You have made yourselves deniers of the Messiah.
Spoiler

I could dismember your "Adoptionist" view with 20 yes or no questions. I could do it with 2 parallel scriptures. (Isaiah 9:6 + Isaiah 46:9). Throw (Deuteronomy 32:39 and Deuteronomy 6:4) in there and you are theologically SLAIN!

Is it TRUTH you seek? Is it TRUTH that you uphold? According to scripture... you aren't upholding THE TRUTH.

What Gives Daqq?

In fact... the Old Testament seems to refute you so intensely... I'm wondering.

How can you be soooo wrong and not see it?

I'm ready to lock swords with you over this. No more dancing. You know the drill. Strike the shepherd and the sheep are scattered. On that note... who is the good shepherd and why is He called Lord... as in YHWH? (Psalm 23 Psalm 23:1 Interlinear (Lord/YHWH))

John 10:11, 14 Hmmmm???

Wait??? Did He call Himself "Good"?

Mark 10:18 ?

And... on that note... You say Adoptionist isn't Arian...

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

Hey [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

(Leaning in and whispering... You're being "Responded" to.)

It feels good to run with old EE when He's looting the false temples and burning them down... Until... it's yours!

So... about that quote... ARIAN!!!!

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim

What are you insinuating? Is Jesus a "Test Tube Baby"?

Where did He come from?

Who was His Daddy?
Who was His Mommy?

Seriously [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ?

I'm not going to let up on you! This is more "Theological Bull" than Calvinism!

Yup!

You have options...

(1) Refuse to answer
Result? ... I never let you live it down

(2) Throw up some scripture twisting
Result? ... You will be unhappy

(3) You insult me or whine
Result? ... I insult you back or never let you live whining down

(4) You man up and cross swords to the carnal doctrinal DEATH
Result? ... We seriously cross swords now!

What's it going to be?

giphy.gif

Seriously... What do these titles mean?

Pele-Yo'etz
El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad
Sar-Shalom

Hint... (Isaiah 9:6)

Read every word of this [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... before you respond... I'm not joking... this is nuclear!!!

200w.gif

See you tomorrow, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... Stack up all your quotes...

An Arian-optionist straw man view is about to...

Daqq.. you are genuinely predictable

The best part...

You are now on record misunderstanding theology and twisting 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 ... to shoehorn scripture into your twisted lies.

; )

Last edited:

daqq

I will remove this caption and the above image, when I'm done editing...

The cause of this? Daqq is an Arian Shepherd here and he is keeping many plunged into darkness. I have enough evidence to bring his "theological works" to light now.

Though @keypurr is his friend, Daqq is unique. His theology is a hyper Arianism that is backed by his 4 deceitful tactics. Whether he answers to this or not... the content will make matters clear.

I am doing this for one purpose... Daqq is my friend, and though he doesn't understand... Daqqism is a sort of a thing among the Arians here. because of this... I have to address Daqq directly. I would fellowship and break bread with Daqq any day. I am not attempting to slander Daqq... But, per Proverbs 27:6... I'm taking up sword with Daqq and attempting to wake him up to the Deceit he is spreading. It is the highest of toxic teachings, and He is revered by some as a teacher here. I expect a ton of backlash for posting this... but honestly... Bring It.

more to come.

You're a 4 trick horse and you couldn't be more caught in theological lies and fully rebutted if you tried. You are the one without answers. Your replies of late are false theological accusations, stuttering and extensive scripture twisting...

@daqq... this is you being taken to task over and over, but... looky here... it's you that has ZERO reply.

It is Jerry that has rebutted you over and over... He's not exhausted, nor defeated... your false declaration of victory is only emphasized by @meshaks likes... Rotfl.. Tee he he... and WAKE UP!!

Nope...

It Very, Crystal Clearly Refutes You

# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

:chuckle:

And... on that note... your Modalism accusation has been rebutted so many times it's ridiculous!

Here's the ammo. Rotfl... you'll keep lying like your sister Meshak... but here it is... none the less.

Daqq ... Honestly... I keep looking for scriptural iron in your rebuttals... You are a deciever...

Philippians 2:5 reveals it...

How is Jesus ... Yeshua ... Joshua etc...

Higher than YHWH... if Jesus isn't God?

And... these are fully unanswered by you...

Its quotes to LA and you... but you two are theological twins! Oh... and they're completely unanswered by you!

Yup!

Rotfl... do you read? You crack me up...

Again... you lie and another quote will go under here...

This was to Daqq...

But you two are twins...

Um... this was Daqqs too... but... you can have it too.

Can you even read?

Just as I said you would do: another call out thread.
The leopard cannot change his spots. :)

:rotfl:
No doubt you will post another call out thread with plenty of @mentions to gather your minions! Yeehaaaawww ................. EVIL.EYE. is on the warpath!
Yay! some new and improved false accusations!

@daqq ...
The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.
The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9
23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,
... And you respond to this how?
# Daqq stuttering in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Already answered you but, as usual, you completely ignored what was posted:

@daqq ... @KingdomRose ... @meshak ... @marhig
What does this verse mean to you?
Isaiah 9:6 ?

The same thing it meant when I responded to this twenty pages back in this same thread:

For instance, Jerry, just because you read this in most translations does not make it true:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart
All this explains what we read here about the Lord Jesus:
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" (Isa.9:6).​
While I still do not totally agree with the Young's Literal Bible Translation at least he was not afraid to render it for what it truly says in the most critical portion, and this is shown by how the same word form is rendered in many, many, other places:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power [הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה] is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name [וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ] Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

That is indeed what the text says, "HE CALLS HIS NAME", and this changes the whole meaning of what the Prophet is saying because the one who is on the neck or shoulder of the son who is given, (on his neck means, "his yoke"), is Ha-mSARah, that is, the Arche, the Empire, the Dominion, the Head, the Beginning. In other words the son that is given has Ha-mSARah on his neck or shoulder, (and his yoke is χρηστος-chestos-gracious just as he says), and HE CALLS HIS NAME the title or titles which follow in the passage, which are also not likely rendered correctly because of inaccurate vowel pointing in the Masorete Hebrew Text done by those who rejected the Messiah, (אביעד = "my father-progenitor of testimony" - "My Testimony Progenitor-Father", i.e. "the Progenitor of my Testimony", [and עד may even mean "witness" just as it is often rendered]).

PS - "Abiy" is "my Father", (not just "Father" as the English versions like to imagine). Go ahead and see if you can prove me wrong. :duh: :)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by KingdomRose
There is going to be a King appointed by God to rule the earth---"the government will come to be on his shoulder," and there will be no end of peace. That King is Jesus Christ, "mighty god," NOT Almighty God. He is a powerful, important individual, and that is what "god" means. It doesn't say that he is the Most High God.
Notice that word is El, (El Gibbor, Mighty El).
And the same is used in Immanu·El, ("El is with us").

Also, Kingdom Rose:
VaYikra (Leviticus) - "And He called" . . .

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
Also, Kingdom Rose:
Thus:

9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful"). :)

Judges 13:18
18 And the Malak of YHWH said to him, Why ask you thus for my name? It is Peli!

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, Dan 8:13 YLT).

quote_icon.png
Also, Kingdom Rose:

By the way, Kingdom Rose, that link was simply to show why the book of Leviticus is called VaYikra to begin with; for that is the opening phrase, and it is the same phrase under discussion and debate in Isaiah 9:6. :)

quote_icon.png
Thus:

9:6 כִּי־ ki- [For] יֶ֣לֶד yeled [a child] יֻלַּד־ yulad- [is born] לָ֗נוּ la·nu [unto us] בֵּ֚ן ben [a son] נִתַּן־ nitan- [is given] לָ֔נוּ la·nu [unto us] וַתְּהִ֥י va·tehi [and will rest] הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה ha·misrah [the princely empire power] עַל־ 'al- [upon] שִׁכְמ֑וֹ shikm
·ow [his neck-shoulder] וַיִּקְרָ֨א va·yikra [and he shall call] שְׁמ֜וֹ shem·ow [his name] פֶּ֠לֶא Phele [too wonderful] יוֹעֵץ֙ yo'etz [counsel-counselor] אֵ֣ל 'el [El] גִּבּ֔וֹר gibbor [Mighty] אֲבִיעַ֖ד 'avi'ad [my Father-Progenitor · Testimony-Witness-Everlasting] שַׂר־ sar- [Prince] שָׁלֽוֹם׃ shalom [of Peace].

9:6 For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us, and the Princely Empire Power shall rest upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Pele-Yoetz-El-Gibbor-Abi
ad-Sar-Shalom.

The son that is given calls the Princely Power upon his shoulder all those things.
If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful"). :)

Peli ~ secret, too wonderful, wondrous, wonder working, (Palmoni, Dan 8:13 YLT).

Moreover the above is no doubt why the Kohanim and Yhudim who rendered the LXX-Septuagint rendered at least the first portion of the passage, (in bold and bold italics), in the following manner:

Esaias 9:6 (9:5) OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) οτι παιδιον εγεννηθη ημιν υιος και εδοθη ημιν ου
η αρχη εγενηθη επι του ωμου αυτου και καλειται το ονομα αυτου μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας ειρηνην και υγιειαν αυτω
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_009.htm

Isaiah 9:6 OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) For a child is born unto us, and a son is given unto us, of whom
the Arche shall be upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Messenger of Great Counsel, for I will bring peace upon the princes; peace and health by him.

Outside the quote boxes for your viewing pleasure:

While I still do not totally agree with the Young's Literal Bible Translation at least he was not afraid to render it for what it truly says in the most critical portion, and this is shown by how the same word form is rendered in many, many, other places:

Isaiah 9:6 YLT
6 For a Child hath been born to us, A Son hath been given to us, And the princely power [הַמִּשְׂרָ֖ה] is on his shoulder, And He doth call his name [וַיִּקְרָ֨א שְׁמ֜וֹ] Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

That is indeed what the text says, "HE CALLS HIS NAME", and this changes the whole meaning of what the Prophet is saying because the one who is on the neck or shoulder of the son who is given, (on his neck means, "his yoke"), is Ha-mSARah, that is, the Arche, the Empire, the Dominion, the Head, the Beginning. In other words the son that is given has Ha-mSARah on his neck or shoulder, (and his yoke is χρηστος-chestos-gracious just as he says), and HE CALLS HIS NAME the title or titles which follow in the passage, which are also not likely rendered correctly because of inaccurate vowel pointing in the Masorete Hebrew Text done by those who rejected the Messiah,
(אביעד = "my father-progenitor of testimony" - "My Testimony Progenitor-Father", i.e. "the Progenitor of my Testimony", [or עד may even mean "witness" just as it is often rendered]).

PS - "Abiy" is "my Father", (not just "Father" as the English versions like to imagine).
Go ahead and see if you can prove me wrong.
:duh:

And that link is simply to show why the book of Leviticus is called VaYikra to begin with; for that is the opening phrase for Leviticus, (Va·yikra), and it is the same phrase under discussion and debate in Isaiah 9:6.

Thus:

ad-Sar-Shalom.

If one might begin with Pele then see Judges 13:18, (Peli - "too wonderful").

Moreover the above is no doubt why the Kohanim and Yhudim who rendered the LXX-Septuagint rendered at least the first portion of the passage, (in bold and bold italics), in the following manner:

Esaias 9:6 (9:5) OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) οτι παιδιον εγεννηθη ημιν υιος και εδοθη ημιν ου
η αρχη εγενηθη επι του ωμου αυτου και καλειται το ονομα αυτου μεγαλης βουλης αγγελος εγω γαρ αξω ειρηνην επι τους αρχοντας ειρηνην και υγιειαν αυτω
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/23_009.htm

Isaiah 9:6 OG LXX-Septuagint
9:6 (9:5) For a child is born unto us, and a son is given unto us, of whom
the Arche shall be upon his shoulder: and he shall call his name, Messenger of Great Counsel, for I will bring peace upon the princes; peace and health by him.

Hmmm, Arche . . . . . . .

Your Evil Eye is utterly darkened, dear nineveh . . .

:Nineveh::nuke: :Nineveh:

Last edited:

daqq

At the bottom of all this the truth is that you love attention no matter how you get it.
But I am tired of giving you mine.

Azazel was the goat of two... on the day of atonement.... One was consecrated to YHWH and the other had the SINS of the Israelite's laid upon it, and it was driven out into the desert... OUTSIDE of the Camp of Israel.
Hebrews 13:13; 12:2; Luke 9:23; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18: 1 Peter 2:22-24: 1 John 3:5:
OHHH and... Galatians 3:13 parallel to Deuteronomy 21:23...
Uh Ohhhhhh.....
1 Corinthians 1:30; Isaiah 53:4-6; Romans 5:19: 2 Corinthians 5:17; Hebrews 4:15; Philippians 3:9;
Romans 10:3-4
3 for, since they are unaware of God's way(Editing in... John 14:6) of making people righteous and instead seek to set up their own, they have not submitted themselves to God's way of making people righteous.(Ephesians 2:8) 4 For the goal at which the Torah aims is the Messiah, who offers righteousness to everyone who trusts. (John 3:16f, 17f)
Ohhh.... You mean this from you... Where I responded with That? I would assume... Being a "Little Elohim" like yourself... who has the "Testimony of YESHUA"... That you wouldn't need much commentary and could follow the scripture as it links and flows. For... you even know that Joshua is the name of Jesus... (Yehoshua)... Zachariah 3 should have been a cinch for you.
I would be glad to discuss it with you... but that would take much time... I figured that I could save time, and you could use your "little elohimism" to figure it all out.
I state that Jesus Bore the Sins of All humanity for "All Time" and never once has been with a single sin. I further state that Jesus is YHWH incarnate and again, the Spirit of Jesus is what we call "The Holy Spirit" (Romans 8:9)
Daqq has misrepresented me in one of his responses to me and he is butchering scripture at this juncture on a very deep matter...
Thus... I submit this OP as a counter OP. I did not want to do so, but I am certain it should be posted.
You are accidentally calling Satan our Sin Bearer. Hebrews 13:13 is clear who bore our "shame" outside the camp.
You are accidentally blaspheming the Holy Spirit of Christ and Associating Him with Satan by calling Him a "Desert Demon". The name Azazal carries significant reference to Mark3:20-29 and it carries multiple meanings on multiple layers of Spiritual allegory.
Jesus (YHWH Incarnated) took the place of "Gentile, Demon, Ungodly, Adversarial, Heathen" peoples... cursed to Death's reign... and appeared before "YHWH Father" and "Adversary" as a shaggy goat man (Zechariah 3) (Genesis 27:9-10, 18-29) because of our collective sins that He bore. ... This is genuine Spiritual allegory bolstered by (John 5:39)
Zechariah 3 explains what happened and (1 Peter 3:18-22) bolsters this ... Romans 8:9 parallel to Luke 23:46
Brings this home....
But...
Here is the full scriptural path to backing up my assertion...
Rv. 12:3-4 to Ezekiel 28:13-17, 2-5 to Isaiah 14:12-15,19 to Genesis 3:1-5, 14-15 to Psalms 89:37-45; Matthew 2:16-18
Rv. 12:5 to Genesis 49:8-12 to Isaiah 7:14-15 to Luke 1:46-55 to Luke 2:4-20
(John 13:33 - John 14:6 parallel with Matthew 26:31-35) to Matthew 27:50-53 to Luke 24:46 to (1 Peter 3:18-20 parallel with Philippians 1:19)
Zechariah 3:1-2 to Jude 1:9 to Deuteronomy 4:20 to Amos 4:11 to Acts 7:56 to Job 2:2-5 to James 2:13
........... Zechariah 3:3-5 to Leviticus 22:3 to Galatians 3:19-26 to John 16:8-11 to Deuteronomy 19:15-21 to Deuteronomy 17:6 to Philippians 2:5-11 to 1 Timothy 2:5-6 to 1 Timothy 3:4-7 to 1 Timothy 3:16 to 2 Timothy 1:8-10 to 1 John 4:6-9 to 1 John 5:7 to John 18:37 to John 19:10, 12 to Ephesians 4:8
Zechariah 3:6-7 to Psalms 2:2, 6-12
Zechariah 3:8 to John 15:1-8 to Hebrews 4:8-16
Zechariah 3:9 to 1 Peter 2:1-10 to Revelation 3:21 to Revelation 3:12 to Revelation 3:5 to Zechariah 3:3 to Revelation 2:17 to Revelation 2:25-29 to Revelation 5:6 to Revelation 12:7-12 to 1 Peter 5:8-9 to Hebrews 2:14 to Revelation 1:8
Zechariah 3:10; 6:9-15 to John 15:1
Zechariah 6:9-15 to Revelation 4:10-11 to Revelation 11:16-18 to Revelation 19:11-12, 21
Hebrews 4:8-9 to Matthew 11:25-30 to Matthew 12:7 to Hebrews 4:10 to Romans 4:4-5 to Hebrews 4:11 to Psalms 95:7-11 to Exodus 17:1-7 to Numbers 20:2-13
Hebrews 4:11 to Deuteronomy 12:9 to Hebrews 4:12-13 to Galatians 3:22 to John 5:39 to John 3:16-17 to Hebrews 4:14-16
#I'm just a human being and everything I say is opinion and not Spiritual fact... but I recorded this over 5 years ago and this is the first time I've ever shared it in full.
Please understand that this is precious pearls to me... but I do not seek anything else than the Glory of Jesus to the Joy of the Father and Guidance of the Spirit of Christ.
- Evil.Eye.<(I)> I NEVER... EVER... Run from a scriptural fight!

You already posted the entire argument above and it was utterly dismantled. :)
You then ran away like little baby Bar-Jesus and started another call out thread. :crackup:
Boiyoiyoiyoiyoing... wah, wah, wah... you lose... Christian Azazel Atonement Theory :chuckle:

Here I am "little Elohim". Do you even know who the true "little Elohim" is?
Do you know the creation that teaches you, that once held the position of "Morning Star", but had it taken away because of his false accusations towards "YHWH is Salvation"? Do you know? It isn't ELOHIM! (Isaiah 45:5)
The "Morning Star" is the position of appointment that God elects to "HOLD THE KEYs of DEATH".
The Old Testament "Morning Star" STOLE this position... Hint... We are DUST... and He... EAT's DUST! Hebrews 2:14... 1 Corinthians 15:54f, 56f .
And again... 2 Corinthians 4:4
But though he says (Isaiah 14:14) ... God says... Ezekiel 28:9 to the one whom He was speaking to, when He said...
Ezekiel 28 (Typification of SATANj
1 The word of ADONAI came to me: 2 "Human being, tell the prince of Tzor that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'Because you are so proud and have said, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of God, surrounded by the sea"; yet you are a man, not God, even though you think that you think like God. 3 Sure, you are wiser than Dani'el! No secret can be hidden from you! 4 By your wisdom and discernment you have acquired wealth, you have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries. 5 By your great skill in trading you have increased your wealth, and it is because of your wealth that you have become so proud. 6 "Therefore Adonai ELOHIM says, 'Because you think that you think like God, 7 I will bring foreigners against you, the most barbarous of the nations, to draw their swords against your fine wisdom and defile your splendor. 8 They will lower you into the pit to die a violent death surrounded by the sea. 9 Will you still say, "I am God," to them who are about to kill you? You are a man, you are not God, in the hands of those who defile you. 10 You will die the deaths of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. For I have spoken,' says Adonai ELOHIM." 11 The word of ADONAI came to me: 12 "Human being, raise a lament for the king of Tzor, and tell him that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'You put the seal on perfection; you were full of wisdom and perfect in beauty; 13 you were in 'Eden, the garden of God; covered with all kinds of precious stones - carnelians, topaz, diamonds, beryl, onyx, jasper, sapphires, green feldspar, emeralds; your pendants and jewels were made of gold, prepared the day you were created. 14 You were a keruv, protecting a large region; I placed you on God's holy mountain. You walked back and forth among stones of fire. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 "'When your commerce grew, you became filled with violence; and in this way you sinned. Therefore I have thrown you out, defiled, from the mountain of God; I have destroyed you, protecting keruv, from among the stones of fire. 17 Your heart grew proud because of your beauty, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. But I have thrown you on the ground; before kings I have made you a spectacle. 18 By your many crimes in dishonest trading, you have profaned your sanctuaries; therefore I brought forth fire from within you, and it has devoured you; I reduced you into ashes on the ground in the sight of all who can see you. 19 All who know you among the peoples will be aghast at you. You are an object of terror, and you will cease to exist.'" 20 The word of ADONAI came to me: 21 "Human being, turn your face toward Tzidon, and prophesy against it. 22 Say that Adonai ELOHIM says: 'I am against you, Tzidon; but I will be glorified in you. They will know that I am ADONAI, once I execute judgments in her and show my holiness in her. 23 For I will send plagues into her, and blood will flow in her streets; attacked from all sides by the sword, the wounded will fall within her. Then they will know that I am ADONAI. 24 "'The house of Isra'el will no longer have a briar pricking away at them, no longer will any of its contemptuous neighbors be a thorn to stab them. Then they will know that I am Adonai ELOHIM.' 25 "Adonai ELOHIM says, 'Once I have gathered the house of Isra'el from the peoples among whom they are scattered, once I have shown my holiness in them as the Goyim watch, then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Ya'akov. 26 They will have security when they live there, building houses and planting vineyards; yes, they will live in safety, once I have executed judgments against all their contemptuous neighbors. Then they will know that I am ADONAI their God.'"
You claim to know the Torah... But you call Atonement a "Theory"? Seriously? You are theologically stunted! JESUS IS OUR FULL ATONEMENT!!!! I've posted it so many times to you here and elsewhere and you prefer to do this...
Galatians 5:4 ... I'm a bad guy for trying to talk sense into a brother who is riddled with foolish teaching... Paul would grab you up by your hair and say... (Galatians 5:12)
Remember I said... HORSE SHOES were coming?
Editing... because it just doesn't feel "Evil"
YOU lemon drop... I'll take the Heat! You blaspheme Jesus Christ! You Hershies Bar!!! You Dare call the SIN BEARER SATAN! You warped, sick, theologically confused Pezz Dispenser! You quote Enoch... Which it is clear you do not understand... You forget these verses!
(Numbers 21:9 and John 3:14)
Jesus reclaimed the deceitfully (Isaiah 14:12 "How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning star, son of the dawn? How did you come to be cut to the ground, conqueror of nations?) usurped position of "THE MORNING STAR" (Revelation 22:16). He now HOLDs the Keys to Death! Revelation 1:18
He wouldn't BOW before the SERPENT... Matthew 4:9 ...
He Crucified the SERPENTS AUTHORITY in the FLESH of GOD!
(Hebrews 2:14 and 1 Corinthians 15:54f-56)
Every word you speak of late is as this! (John 18:10 40f) !!!!!
NOWWWWW.... Nowwww... I'll repost all of the things you haven't responded to!
Nowwww!! You can't RUN... NOW... YOU are Theologically NAKED! For ALLLL To see.
Daqqs name has been dropped in all of this in response to him and his false accusations... But no Scriptural address of all scriptures cited has been provided by...
@daqq

How the NT abuses Tanach prophesies, N.I.G. (a.k.a. Evil.Eye.<(I)>), #3, #5, #7
How the NT abuses Tanach prophesies, daqq, #4, #6, #8, #42, and here, (#347-351).
Yonah Iona Ioannes and Oannes

Woe to the idol shepherd that abandones the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye; his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened. For the lamplight of the body for the inner man is the eye, if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light: but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness!

1-ariyel-yhudah.gif

Yeshua Says #58

Poor double blind Evil Eye Bar-Timaeus, son of Timaeus, Bar-Jesus, son of Jesus: his Evil Eye is Evil only Evil and his own Evil twin Minime is devouring him. Will he never understand that his little horn minime is destined for the conflagration of the flame in The End?

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

It is Jerry that has rebutted you over and over...

Yes, and now daqq does not even attempt to try to refute what I said here:

Let us look at this verse which speaks of the appearing of the Lord Jesus, our great God and Savior:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

The following passage speaks of us looking for that appearance and the "glory" which we will see will be the Lord Jesus' "glorious body":

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body" (Phil.3:20-21).​

The following verses are also speaking of the same "appearance" and the same "glory":

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is"
(1 Jn.3:2).​

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col.3:4).​

So the "glory" in the following verse is referring to the glorious body in which we will see the Lord Jesus when He will appear:

"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

That is why Paul refers to that glory as belonging to the Lord Jesus, our great God and Savior. And as the Lord Jesus said, we are to honor Him as we honor the Father:

"That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him" (Jn:5:23).​

If a person is not honoring the Lord Jesus as being his God then he is not honoring the Father either.

Last edited:

daqq

Also your claims about what I said about Elohim are false.
And I explained those things also to you in that thread:

In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with the Elohim, and the Logos was Elohim.
There really is no way around that plain clear statement from John 1:1.

The question is: Who exactly is the Logos?
Yeshua does not claim to be the Logos.
The Logos is the Son of Elohim.

Even if the Son is Elohim that does not make him YHWH Elohim the Almighty.

I see "God" according to how the word Elohim or elohim is used in the scripture, which is many different ways, and certainly not the way that most modern western minds view that same word, ("God"). When most hear the word "God" they immediately think of "God Almighty" but that is not always what that word means in the scripture, (when Elohim or elohim is used). Elohim can be God, Angels, Judges, an "elohim seed", (as it is used in Mal 2:15 and usually rendered "godly" seed or offspring), or even men, (such as Moses), and is also used for heathen gods or gods of the nations. There are many different usages of the word Elohim; and what I have said thus far does not even include the various usages of "ha-Elohim", (with the definite article which is in some places meant as "the Angels" and not a proper noun or name).

In John 10:34-36 the Master quotes from Psalm 82:6, "I have said, You are Elohim, and all of you sons of the Most High", ("but you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes" - Psa 82:7), where he says, "Is it not written in your law, I have said, You are Elohim? If He called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim had come, and the scripture cannot be broken: you say of him whom the Father has sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!", because I said I am a son of Elohim?

So then, according to the doctrine; if the Logos of Elohim has come to you, then you too are an Elohim, but you shall die like an adam and fall as one of the Sariym-princes. Also, be sure to keep the first commandment and do not put yourself on equal footing with your heavenly Father, oh little elohim; for He says, "You shall have no other elohim against My face!", (meaning "equal to Me", Exo 20:3). :)

I fired up my Laptop @daqq . I am going to dismember your theology and expose what is residing within you. I have everything I need now.

Will you run and cower? Or... Will you stand your ground? I've been waiting for you to quote the full chain. It is SIN incarnate that speaks through you. I am a peace maker at heart, but the Apostles revealed something... You can help sheep all day long, but if they have a false shepherd, they will be turned back.

You have been deceived and lend your tongue to Satan. I'm not joking. You are a Demon Doctrine Shepherd.

You run now, whenever I address you, and you haven't used scripture in your replies to me. It's over Daqq. Today... this day... Evil Eye becomes your CURSE.

- P.W.

A peace maker at heart, eh? Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμος-left hand sided luck but it does not work that way in the kingdom of the heavens; for those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man: for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man, (Matthew 15:18-20a), and the Master plainly tells his disciples, "Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the Torah and the Prophets. Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: for strait is the gate, and narrow is the Way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that says to me, Κ̅Ε Κ̅Ε, shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens; but the one who does the will of my Father which is in the heavens. Many will say to me in that day, Κ̅Ε Κ̅Ε, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you who work Torahlessness." And therefore you should have understood the scripture that also says, "Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him", (1John 3:15). So, no, sorry to inform you but you are not a "peace maker at heart", (lol), because you are judged by your own fruit like a tree, just as the Master says, and what comes forth from your mouth is the venom of cruel serpents; and that is precisely what proceeds from your own heart because you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua when he says these things in the passages quoted herein.

Sorry to have to inform you, "P.W.", but I have already heard just about everything you have said here in this post many other times, from your fellow comrade, "john w", and plenty of your other fellow associates around here. In fact you already falsely accused my of being a "Jehovah's Witness", a "Seventh Day Adventist", and an "Arian", as well as many other false accusations and slanders you have leveled against me, and false reports you have already attempted to spread about me; and so now you resort to calling me demon possessed like your friends already do? So what? Do you truly believe that what you do is the will of Elohim for you? Do you honestly think that you are doing Elohim a service by spewing the venom you just spewed in the post I have quoted above herein? If I am tabernacling in the heavens then you blaspheme both me and my Father just as your fathers blasphemed my Shepherd and his and my Father. :)

@Lazy afternoon,

Jesus is not (Created). Arianism is a serpent, because it cloaks it's evil. The second you call "a god" created... it is no longer a God. This is why Arianism denies that Jesus is God. Further more... Daqq is on record as claiming to be ELOHIM. Hear me out. This matter is enormously serious.

# Today... My kid gloves are off.

I am on record for quoting the Good Shepherd, Yeshua.
YOU, "Evil.Eye.<(I)>", are on record for stating that YHWH is your brother!

:rotfl:

Again....

Easily addressed! He is our most intimate relationship!

You fall flat on your face at Revelation 21:22

YHWH is our God who entered the Flesh of His creation, through Spiritual means of His design and is His only Son and our Son.

He is our Brother.

He is not a God of Pride! His crown is Humility!

You just proved that God walked amongst us! Who but God could declare all humans his relatives?

You are so mighty at so many duels... but you miss the deepest Revelation of Love in scripture!

I will say it over and over... Humanity was Blessed to have "Avi-'ad" Join with it, and thus, the familial implications are clear.

I do not count myself ELOHIM, and never will. You are theologically abusing "Typification". You are a demon's tool Daqq. I promised you I would take you to task. It's happening.

Jesus is God and Jesus is our Sin Bearer. You are about to have a little bit of light shined on you.

What? came the Logos of Elohim out from you? or came the Logos of Elohim to you only?
The things that I wrote are from the commandments of the Master:

John 10:34-36
34 Yeshua answered them, Is it not written in your law, "I have said, You are Elohim"?
35 If he called them Elohim, unto whom the Logos of Elohim came, and the scripture cannot be broken:
36 You say of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, "You blaspheme!" because I said I am a son of Elohim?

There is no capitalization in Hebrew and all the oldest Greek N/T writings are in Uncial, which is all capitals, so all I actually did was treat the text fairly as I explained in the opening of the thread you and your friends managed to get shut down yesterday. But then again you already openly denied the Testimony of Yeshua in my Logos-Word thread, which is the one you and your friends got shut down for that very reason; because you all openly deny the Testimony of Yeshua. So why should I expect you to believe the above? Why should I expect you to actually investigate the quote from the Psalm and search out what this all might truly mean? Silly me! Brains are not for use in your twisted religion! :)

Again, the plain simple flow of systematic logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Testimony of Yeshua is never going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).

emo-sunny.gif

Now we are done, Messiah denier, and thank goodness. :)

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
At the bottom of all this the truth is that you love attention no matter how yet get it.
But I am tired of giving you mine.

Daqq...

God Loves you very much... But Jesus calls Himself the TRUTH... You say right to say that you are "giving yours (mine)". There is nothing higher than the TRUTH.

(And yes... I twisted your words to make my point.)

I will not let up. I am exposing that you keep claiming that you have "REFUTED" [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] , when in reality... You have been doing the same with him, that you have been doing with me. It will all be in the OP. So... If you can't hang with the scriptural battle, and you just want to be exposed as you are... that makes my life a lot easier. Your false doctrine is not only toxic, but it is destructive. You shepherd a little flock here, and that flock of Arians look up to you. Well... I'm cutting the head off of the snake. Yup.

Paul taught that to try to bring a sheep to the light, without first bringing there "Earthly" shepherd to THE LIGHT... (John 8:12)... then you bring the sheep in vein. Why? Because the "Earthly" shepherd, will turn them away again. Your teachings aren't simply "earthly"... They are CARNAL!

Your accusation that I'm doing this for attention only furthers the proof, that when you are scripturally pressed... you curl up into a corner, and rely on the 4 methods that I am going to bring to light in the OP to bolster your position and defend your false doctrine.

One more thing... I assure you that by the time this OP is done... when you spray your toxic, demon doctrine... (1 John 4:2 and 2 John 1:7)... This OP will simply be linked.

No additional effort necessary.

I gave you my word, more than a week ago, that if you didn't scripturally back up your assertions...

Your Straw Man would be lit on fire.

So...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... "Little Elohim" ... Where's your Ammunition? Where's your BLADE? Do you not know that the SWORD of THE SPIRIT is JESUS?

Hebrews 4:12; Romans 8:9; Philippians 1:19 ... Do you not know who the COMFORTER of ISAIAH 9:6 is...

OH... LITTLE ELOHIM... Where is your scriptural rebuke? Is it too difficult to take your hands of the Cheetos and move the mouse over to the scripture links? LITTLE ELOHIM... where are your bullets and sword slashes... BIG Talker... Little Elohim...

ABSOLUTELY ZERO METAL TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS!

And I'm not done yet.

; )

You have the "Testimony of Yeshua"... But why aren't you Testifying? You seem to fail the TEST!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

A peace maker at heart, eh? Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμος-left hand sided luck but it does not work that way in the kingdom of the heavens;

Shall a friend let his brother be astray? Was it not you who said it is wrong to not speak up for TRUTH?

It is not I "eating with my ευωνυμος

for those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart, and they defile the man: for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man, (Matthew 15:18-20a), and the Master plainly tells his disciples, "Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the Torah and the Prophets.

Friend... You serve the wrong master... that is not enough... You try to lead others to your master as well.

I have tried to warn you many times, and I have tried to make peace... but it has come that it is no longer a time for PEACE... with you. (Ecclesiastes 3:1f,3f,5f,7f)

Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Name the Narrow Gate... WHO is "YHWH is SALVATION"? Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:22... thats who. GET OF THE BROAD WAY!!!!!!

for strait is the gate, and narrow is the Way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheepskins, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. You shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Not every one that says to me, Κ̅Ε Κ̅Ε, shall enter into the kingdom of the heavens; but the one who does the will of my Father which is in the heavens. Many will say to me in that day, Κ̅Ε Κ̅Ε, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out demons? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you who work Torahlessness." And therefore you should have understood the scripture that also says, "Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him", (1John 3:15). So, no, sorry to inform you but you are not a "peace maker at heart", (lol), because you are judged by your own fruit like a tree, just as the Master says, and what comes forth from your mouth is the venom of cruel serpents; and that is precisely what proceeds from your own heart because you do not believe the Testimony of Yeshua when he says these things in the passages quoted herein.

emo-sunny.gif

Now we are done, Messiah denier, and thank goodness. :)

Oh Daqq... I agree that Jesus is the only Judge... and I love you. This is why you get no rest now. You are not in YESHUA... You are "in" the LAW... (Galatians 3:22)

You believe yourself to be a "Little Elohim" and would teach others the same.

I stand behind every word you quoted of mine.

SON OF MAN

and... as you, yourself quoted...

Matthew 12:46-49

46 He was still speaking to the crowd when his mother and brothers appeared outside, asking to talk with him. 47 48 But to the one who had informed him he replied, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?" 49 Pointing to his talmidim, he said, "Look! Here are my mother and my brothers! 50 Whoever does what my Father in heaven wants, that person is my brother and sister and mother."

Isaiah 9:6 ... That's Avi-'ad... the SON of Avi-'ad (LOGOS of John 1) and the SON of MAN speaking through the Prophet Isaiah...

WAKE UP Friend... WAKE UP BROTHER!!!!

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Shall a friend let his brother be astray? Was it not you who said it is wrong to not speak up for TRUTH?

It is not I "eating with my ευωνυμος

A peace maker at heart, eh? Sorry for your lucky lefty ευωνυμος-left hand sided luck but it does not work that way in the kingdom of the heavens;

LOL, I think EE is a bit early.:chuckle:

WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE!

RBBI

@ Evil Eye....child, stop, you don't yet have sense enough to be embarrassed, but I'm embarrassed FOR you.

Do a quick turnaround in how you study. Look up the acronym "PARDES", and apply it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
@ Evil Eye....child, stop, you don't yet have sense enough to be embarrassed, but I'm embarrassed FOR you.

Do a quick turnaround in how you study. Look up the acronym "PARDES", and apply it.

You and Daqq worship at the same false alter! Daqq BLASPHEMES THE SPIRIT!!! If I'm so theologically wrong.. Riddle me this...

Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

What do they mean?

# That's what I thought!
# Now throw your sucker in the dirt, so Jesus can give you the MANNA FROM HEAVEN!

# Peace

; )

RBBI

Not a bit hard if you know who the Son is. Go back to the law and read the law of the seed. Then tell me who the Son is, or consider yourself a law-breaker.

marhig

You and Daqq worship at the same false alter! Daqq BLASPHEMES THE SPIRIT!!! If I'm so theologically wrong.. Riddle me this...

Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

What do they mean?

# That's what I thought!

What do you mean they are blasphemers? You are wrong!

There is only one God and he's the father! You just can't see because you're in your Trinitarian bubble of false teachings!

I'm just on my way out, but here's some verses for you to ponder over and these verses show that we are right to believe as we do! I can't believe you are calling people blasphemers because they don't believe in the trinity when Jesus clearly calls God his God and Paul said the head of Christ is God. Why can't you see?

Also, seeing as we're blasphemers, show me where in the Bible that we must believe that Jesus is God, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved, or that we must believe in God the son?

Are we not to believe the following verses EE?

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?(Matthew 26:39 & 27:46 KJV)

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.(Luke 23:46 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I go unto the Father, for my Father is greater than I.”(John 14:28 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:3 KJV)

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... I'm done wasting another breath on your lies! This OP will go wherever you post. I'll link it.. as sure as the day is long.

Address the scripture... Or... note that it is painfully obvious that you have no rebuttal for it.

Contained at the bottom of the OP is a slew of conversations you have been mentioned in, and have seen.. but.. mysteriously.. aside from whining, and the 4 methods of deceit that you regularly employ, which I have kindly listed at the beginning of this OP... You haven't addressed a single thing within this OP.

Jerry Shugart

Not a bit hard if you know who the Son is.

Of course you and those among you who deny that the Lord Jesus will deny the identity of the Son according to what is written here:

Let us look at this verse which speaks of the appearing of the Lord Jesus, our great God and Savior:

The following passage speaks of us looking for that appearance and the "glory" which we will see will be the Lord Jesus' "glorious body":

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body" (Phil.3:20-21).​

The following verses are also speaking of the same "appearance" and the same "glory":

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is"

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col.3:4).​

So the "glory" in the following verse is referring to the glorious body in which we will see the Lord Jesus when He will appear:

Therefore, we can understand that the Lord Jesus is our great God and Savior.

You people just close your eyes to this truth and hope that what is said at Titus 2:13 will just disappear!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not a bit hard if you know who the Son is. Go back to the law and read the law of the seed. Then tell me who the Son is, or consider yourself a law-breaker.

What do you mean they are blasphemers? You are wrong!

There is only one God and he's the father! You just can't see because you're in your Trinitarian bubble of false teachings!
Spoiler

I'm just on my way out, but here's some verses for you to ponder over and these verses show that we are right to believe as we do! I can't believe you are calling people blasphemers because they don't believe in the trinity when Jesus clearly calls God his God and Paul said the head of Christ is God. Why can't you see?

Also, seeing as we're blasphemers, show me where in the Bible that we must believe that Jesus is God, or that we must believe in the trinity to be saved, or that we must believe in God the son?

It is not mine to grant but is for those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.(Matthew 20:20-23 KJV)

Father, if you wish, remove this cup from me, not by my will, but thy will.(Luke 22:42 KJV)

Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son - as you have given him power over all flesh

John continues:

Life eternal is this to know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.(John 17:1-3 KJV)

Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19 KJV)

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me bears witness of me. (John 8:18 KJV).

Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father…I ascend unto my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.”(John 20:17 KJV)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.(John 5-30)

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. (John 5)

Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God(Mark 10:17-18 KJV)

And that is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, but to us there is but one God, the Father of whom are all things and we in him, and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by him. (1 Corinthians 8:4-6 KJV)

But I would have you know that the head of every man in Christ and the head of the woman is the man and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3).

For there is one God and one mediator between God and man,the man Christ Jesus.(1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort. (2Corinthians 1:3 KJV)

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.(Hebrews 10)

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh,that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent..I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Ephesians 1

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

Revelation 1

Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.(Hebrews 1:9)

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Let all who read this see... That RBBI and Marhig again.. have no answer for what Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11 are saying.

And Marhig... Isaiah 9:6 ... Can anyone but Avi-'ad be called "Avi-'ad"?

His name will be "Avi-'ad" (MIGHTY FATHER)

Again... Please address Isaiah 9:6 and Luke 2:11

????????????

And Marhig...

This is from another discussion... But it directly addresses what you are talking about...

What a dumb answer.

If you knew Jesus, you would know His Fathers name is greater than Jesus.

Name Ommited

I wasn't done editing... ; )

Jesus is not the highest name in scripture Mr Modelist.

Ommitted

Modelism denies the relationship of The Father to the Son... it further denies the WORK of the Son and our Marriage to The Son... (Ephesians 5:30)

I do not... but... go on and wag your tongue... full of deceit... every time you say such.

Philippians 2:6,7,8,9 but... especially Philippians 2:6, 9

And... super especially...

Philippians 2:10-11

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and tthat every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Sincerely... it's okay! It's true... Behold.. The Prince of Peace and King of Kings... He can dwell in Y-O-U.

I'll quote a post for you.... brb

[MENTION=4465]Name Ommitted[/MENTION] was kind enough to allow me to sharpen my scriptural iron by answering an excellent question he had asked.

I had asked if I could attempt to answer the question... and the following dialogue followed.

Of Course.

Evil.eye.<(I)> said:
According to Philippians 2:9... Jesus is the Name above all names. This would compliment Isaiah 9:6. And... it does so quite well.

This makes it easy to know with biblical assurance that Jesus is Avi-'ad... as Isaiah says.

And... according to 1 John 4:2 -(side track 1 John 4:2 can be misinterpreted... easily... by people that don't believe that Jesus is God... it is literally saying that to deny that "God"... expressed with the Name above all names... came in "flesh". Once the flesh thing is said... Romans 8:3 must be noted... "likeness" is not "sinful flesh"... lest we accidentally suggest God had ever sinned... is a very bad idea. end of sidetrack)- and 2 John 1:7 ... it's a pretty bad idea to suggest that Avi-'ad didn't walk amongst us in flesh.

This makes a solid case to say... in answer to your question...

Is the Father the only true God?

Evil.eye.<(I)> said:
NO! To say there is "Only" the "Father" would be to deny the "Mystery" of 1 Timothy 3:16 and Colossians 2:9 .

In other words.. we would unknowingly be discarding our hope and salvation, by denying that the Father and the Son are indeed ONE... but at the same time... to deny that the Son is the presence of Avi-''ad married to humanity.

Literally...

Son of God (1 John 4:15)
Son of Man (Matthew 9:6)

Any tampering with this truth is "divorcing" ourselves from the "BrideGroom". (Ephesians 5:30)

Also... to deny that the Father and Son experienced a deep relationship that was genuine... is again a trashing of God's Revelation of Love towards us. (Galatians 4:6 + Romans 8:9 + Philippians 1:19)

I would be glad to express the Holy Spirit as well... but I wanted to focus on your question.... though... Galatians 4:6 would be a good Segway.

Yet... I'm the same person that wrote this...

[quote="Evil.Eye.<(I)>]The Trinity is not a doctrine! The simple matter is God came in Flesh to reveal His Love and true nature to us. He cinched things up along the way by atoning for ALL human sin, then... after departing in His resurrected temple from the Mount of Olives... He returned to all of us who welcome Him in the Name of Jesus and Love, in the formless-in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit oF Christ!!!! Philippians 1:19 ... If you want to be spooky with it... He's also known as The Holy Ghost!! Period! Father (Spirit without Form)... The Son is the union of humanity and (The Spirit without form)... The Holy Spirit is the Presence... Literal Presence of God within our Hearts (1 John 2:27; Philippians 1:19; Romans 8:9). The (Three) testify of the ONE.. (Deuteronomy 6:4). I don't care who a person is... to go beyond this is absurd! It's a SPIRITUAL MYSTERY!!! To go beyond scripture is worthless[/quote]

Last edited:

marhig

John continues:

Ephesians 1

Revelation 1

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name..He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.[/Spoiler]

I haven't looked yet, Don't worry I'll have a look when I get in, but you can't just dismiss those verses I've quoted EE! And call us blasphemers!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I haven't looked yet, Don't worry I'll have a look when I get in, but you can't just dismiss those verses I've quoted EE! And call us blasphemers!

I'm not calling you a blasphemer. I'm calling Daqq a Blasphemer... In the unfortunately long OP... I address why I did this. It has been building, and has gone unaddressed by [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION].

He keeps claiming to have answered to scripture... But He hasn't... then he declares false victory in his words... but He refuses to address any of the scripture that [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] has provided, or myself. I launched this to show it. He launches new OP's and claims to address the issue. But he doesn't my counter OP to his Azazel OP was the genuine beginning of what you see here.

I believe Deuteronomy 6:4 in entirety. I don't believe God is "3", but 1... However... The Revelation of the 3, and especially the genuine relationship of the Father to the Son is the most important message in scripture! After all... God gave up HIS (Logos... SON) In our PLACE, while God's (LOGOS... SON) gave up His Life in our Place.

The self sacrifice implied cannot be discarded and ignored.

I abhor... "Trinity Doctrine", but God is Tri-une... This is scriptural. I address that here.

I finished editing my initial response to you and RBBI, but I added quotes of posts that I have recently made.

RBBI

Of course you and those among you who deny that the Lord Jesus will deny the identity of the Son according to what is written here:

Therefore, we can understand that the Lord Jesus is our great God and Savior.

You people just close your eyes to this truth and hope that what is said at Titus 2:13 will just disappear!

And if you had not missed both Peter's and Paul's testimony of just WHO the Son is, you would know that you are misunderstanding that verse. G-d IS our G-d and Savior, and He revealed His glory, which IS the SON who is the ONLY ONE begotten of the Father, the ONLY SPIRIT Seed, according to the law which cannot be broken = all seeds bear fruit after their own kind. Which He repeatedly said in so many places and ways, but the RCC in their apostasy made the "husk" of the Seed divine. Which means, the worship of Nehushtan is alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.