Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

You know NOTHING about blood atonement. The sentence upon sin is death: "For the wages of sin is death" (Ro. 6: 23). When a man sins he becomes spiritually dead. "Death" does not mean ceasing to exist, but instead means a "separation". Physical death is the separation of a man's soul from his physical body. Spiritual death is the separation of spirit of God from a man's soul. On the very day that Adam sinned by eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil he died spiritually:

"...for in the day that thou eastest therefore thou shall surely die"
(Gen. 2: 17).​

Adam did not die "physically" on the day that he ate from the forbidden tree but instead he died "spiritually."

Therefore, when a man sins the sentence upon him is death. No amount of good deeds can bring him righteousness after he sins. If he is ever to be justified in the sight of God it must be by the penalty being paid. He must be justified by death, "justified by blood" (Ro.5:9).

Once a sinner believes the gospel, then, at that time, he is identified with the death of the Lord Jesus. And at the same time when the Holy Spirit baptizes him "into Jesus Christ" (the Body of Christ; 1 Cor. 12: 13, 27) he is also baptized into the death of the Lord Jesus:

"Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death"
(Ro.6:3-4).​

And you know little about symbols,types.shadows,figurative,allegorical,similitude,and the timeless verses time 2Cor 3:6, you are historically indoctrinated by the Roman myth of a literal sacrifice of flesh and blood which has no inheritance in the Kingdom (Matt 11:11) Divine prefers mercy over sacrifice, and the only Lord we must know isn't coming in the clouds in this kingdom because the kingdom of God is within Luke 17:20-21.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
What about what is said here?:

"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission"
(Heb.9:22).​

He neither can nor will answer.

He should have said he doesn't know, yet he would rather boast in his studying prowess about the journey.

Originally Posted by freelight
My first part on 'Blood Atonement' stands. I know whereof I speak, having done much research on the subject and as a student of religion am continuing to learn. Part 2 which is my original response to LA, shall soon be dispatched

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And you know little about symbols,types.shadows,figurative,allegorical,similitude,and the timeless verses time 2Cor 3:6, you are historically indoctrinated by the Roman myth of a literal sacrifice of flesh and blood which has no inheritance in the Kingdom (Matt 11:11) Divine prefers mercy over sacrifice, and the only Lord we must know isn't coming in the clouds in this kingdom because the kingdom of God is within Luke 17:20-21.

Pervert.

His soul was very much attached to that flesh and blood of his.

He did what Adam could not do.

He sacrificed his will, body and soul to obey his Father.

Isaiah 53

10Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Luke 22:42
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.