Complete border meltdown

whitestone

have you been grilled by an israeli? they are right in your face and not even listening to your answer

drilled,,,not grilled,,lol,,,and yes they look at the passport and ask you when you were born,,you think "it's on the passport",,,and then your full name,,again "it's on the passport!",,,then the stamps come into play,,why,when, where,,ect.,,,lol

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
The people that went by the Statue of Liberty went to Ellis Island, got in line and filled out their paperwork. And they paid their taxes.
:thumb:

That's the fault of our welfare system, not the immigrants.
The illegals pay into systems that they can't get anything out of, they want to work and work hard.
Let's just let them.
:rotfl:

We tried? :idunno:
We haven't even succeeded in bringing it to this country.

go to the first post i.e.(o.p.),,,click on the link,,,,it says "viva la raza",,,,which means "long live the RACE",,,,
You're an idiot.

We are the one with the giant statue.
And the plaque.
That says;
The word you're looking for is "reads," not "says."

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Why is the Obama administration aiding in the total meltdown of the US border? (I have my theory but I'd like to hear yours).
In a simplistic way, it's the first rule on how to succeed as a bureaucrat: "Create a problem only you can solve."
And how is this all going to end? Where do we go from here?
Chaotic expansion of oppressive central government.
Here's a quick freshen up if you are unsure about what is going on since most major news outlets are ignoring this story.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ien-Activists-Descend-Upon-Murrieta-Town-Hall
Thanks for the reference.

Christ's Word

If you think the border meltdown is a huge cover up, wait until you see the cover up that goes on in this country when those Jihadists attack American cities after walking through our open border.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If you think the border meltdown is a huge cover up, wait until you see the cover up that goes on in this country when those Jihadists attack American cities after walking through our open border.

we need to hire the mexicans to keep them out

whitestone

:thumb:

:rotfl:

We haven't even succeeded in bringing it to this country.

You're an idiot.

The word you're looking for is "reads," not "says."

maybe i should just agree,my cousin was kidnapped(in Texas),by one of these gangs/cartels(unsure which one),he was told that they had his parents(in Texas)and handed the phone long enough to hear his mother. Then he was told they would be killed if he didn't drive a van full of drugs to the border(so he did).

His father went into Mexico to find him and spoke to the police(this is where we got the little bit of information),the police explained that what had happened was they made him believe they were kidnapped so he would do what they wanted,and they had told them(his parents) that he had been kidnapped and would contact them for the ransom. So he phoned home and filled in the part they did not know.

That was the last time we heard from his father,about a year went by and we(his immediate family) was contacted by u.s. authorities(they had found his fathers body) but really had no other information other than he had been killed because he was asking questions. A few months after that they found our cousins body in a pile along with about 30 others.

This is a peculiar thing to have to live through that is in both cases no family members were permitted to view the bodies. the immediate family was ask to provide dna,swab,hair,dental records ect. the father had false teeth but were not recovered so dental records didn't help so dna ect. was collected from his family(parental) also.

When it was all said and done u.s. authorities told us that after their investigation they knew that this was gang related drug killings, that is both cases the bodies were dismembered and placed in piles. After they continued to investigate they knew that neither our cousin nor his father was associated with any cartels,gangs ect.

They told us that this quite common that they do this what they did was trick him the boy(17) into driving the shipment to the drop off(that way if caught none of their members were involved/he didn't know who they were). They use this tactic so they remain secret,but when he got to the drop off then obviously he knew where he left from(point A) and where he dropped it off(point B),so they are killed after that point for security.

Maybe I am an idiot to try to explain any thing about this to anyone who has never seen these things first hand. I don't take any offense in the way people react anymore(I try to put myself in their shoes),if they have never experienced this there's no way to understand. We really all have our opinions based on what we do know,if it comes from the news "thats what we know",,but to me watching everyone react to the border problem and trying to change their view is like trying to talk someone out of going fishing at Omaha beach June 6,1944,,the same "they don't have a clue whats fixing to come across that border!"

whitestone

I'll say it a little different,,"I went fishing once,I was standing on the bank where the bank curved,a school of fish(bluegill) were all collected up about two feet from the bank(i was chunking a lure out deep),so I watched the bluegill they were swimming in a school and would all at the same time turn and look at me(in fear),,,then all at the same time they would turn and look out to the same spot and then they would turn and look back at me. After they did this a few times it hit me,,,they are looking at me(fear) and then to a spot all together(8#bass!!!),,,well he wasn't but 3# when I chunked were they were looking,but you get the picture,that is they were debating weather i was more dangerous than the bass keeping them up at the bank.

The same we have 50 to 100,000 people from 4 different nations trapped up against the u.s. border(Texas),,some come across,some are trapped on the other side,,,but all of them are looking at you on the bank(all together),,,and back at "some kind of monster"(all at the same time),,,,"just across the border in Mexico,what is sitting there?",,,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
maybe i should just agree,my cousin was kidnapped(in Texas),by one of these gangs/cartels(unsure which one),he was told that they had his parents(in Texas)and handed the phone long enough to hear his mother. Then he was told they would be killed if he didn't drive a van full of drugs to the border(so he did).

His father went into Mexico to find him and spoke to the police(this is where we got the little bit of information),the police explained that what had happened was they made him believe they were kidnapped so he would do what they wanted,and they had told them(his parents) that he had been kidnapped and would contact them for the ransom. So he phoned home and filled in the part they did not know.

That was the last time we heard from his father,about a year went by and we(his immediate family) was contacted by u.s. authorities(they had found his fathers body) but really had no other information other than he had been killed because he was asking questions. A few months after that they found our cousins body in a pile along with about 30 others.

This is a peculiar thing to have to live through that is in both cases no family members were permitted to view the bodies. the immediate family was ask to provide dna,swab,hair,dental records ect. the father had false teeth but were not recovered so dental records didn't help so dna ect. was collected from his family(parental) also.

When it was all said and done u.s. authorities told us that after their investigation they knew that this was gang related drug killings, that is both cases the bodies were dismembered and placed in piles. After they continued to investigate they knew that neither our cousin nor his father was associated with any cartels,gangs ect.

They told us that this quite common that they do this what they did was trick him the boy(17) into driving the shipment to the drop off(that way if caught none of their members were involved/he didn't know who they were). They use this tactic so they remain secret,but when he got to the drop off then obviously he knew where he left from(point A) and where he dropped it off(point B),so they are killed after that point for security.

Maybe I am an idiot to try to explain any thing about this to anyone who has never seen these things first hand. I don't take any offense in the way people react anymore(I try to put myself in their shoes),if they have never experienced this there's no way to understand. We really all have our opinions based on what we do know,if it comes from the news "thats what we know",,but to me watching everyone react to the border problem and trying to change their view is like trying to talk someone out of going fishing at Omaha beach June 6,1944,,the same "they don't have a clue whats fixing to come across that border!"
You clearly don't understand why I called you an idiot.

Your posts have primarily indicated that you seem to think that this is, for those opposed to illegal immigration into this country, about race. That is why I called you an idiot, because the majority of those on this site who oppose illegal immigration into the U.S. do not care about the color of the immigrants skin, or their ethnic background. The ones who care about race; e.g. the racists, in this scenario are the ones screaming "Viva La Raza!"

whitestone

answer to your question,,"it does not bother me that anyone should follow the law",,,,and no very few citizens of Mexico are among the 50,000 or more who are involved in the border crisis we are discussing http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ien-Activists-Descend-Upon-Murrieta-Town-Hall (this is the link knight gave in the o.p.),,,it states "VIVA LA RAZA",,,,or "long live the race",,,

See the manner in which it works?,,,the o.p. brings in the wording "race",no one is suppose to bring it up,,,some one comes along who understands Spanish,,says the "r,word" and they are a raciest.

well it could have been simple,truth is the guy is California screaming "viva la raza" is the true racist,that is if he would have never stated this and approached it as if they were just blue people fleeing a war torn nation,well it might be a better approach to actually getting them help.,,,

lighthouse,I'm glad you spelled it out. Here is my post on the same subject (post #123) where I stated "IT DOES(NOT) BOTHER ME THAT ANYONE SHOULD FOLLOW THE LAW" so in fact I said that this matter should be resolved by our laws.

In the last paragraph i stated "THE GUY IN CALIFORNIA SCREAMING VIVA LA RAZA (IS THE TRUE RACIST)",,, so if you notice this is the very thing you just stated "ARE WE BOTH IDIOTS,,YOU AND ME?",,,,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I don't either. It is not necessary, nor is it productive, to hurl invectives when trying to win someone over to your point of view in discourse ... or maybe that wasn't your intent.
My intent was to correct, and sometimes people need to be told the truth of what they are to see that they need correcting.

lighthouse,I'm glad you spelled it out. Here is my post on the same subject (post #123) where I stated "IT DOES(NOT) BOTHER ME THAT ANYONE SHOULD FOLLOW THE LAW" so in fact I said that this matter should be resolved by our laws.
That's not related to my invective.

In the last paragraph i stated "THE GUY IN CALIFORNIA SCREAMING VIVA LA RAZA (IS THE TRUE RACIST)",,, so if you notice this is the very thing you just stated "ARE WE BOTH IDIOTS,,YOU AND ME?",,,,
No, because this doesn't mean you didn't keep implying it was about race for those of us on the other side.

whitestone

My intent was to correct, and sometimes people need to be told the truth of what they are to see that they need correcting.

That's not related to my invective.

No, because this doesn't mean you didn't keep implying it was about race for those of us on the other side.

in·vec·tive
inˈvektiv/
noun
noun: invective

insulting, abusive, or highly critical language.
"he let out a stream of invective"
synonyms: abuse, insults, expletives, swear words, swearing, curses, foul language, foul language, vituperation; More
denunciation, censure, vilification, revilement, reproach, castigation, recrimination;
informaltongue-lashing, trash talk;
formalobloquy, contumely
"the invective that spewed from his lips left everyone speechless"
antonyms: praise

Origin
late Middle English (originally as an adjective meaning ‘reviling, abusive’): from Old French invectif, -ive, from late Latin invectivus ‘attacking,’ from invehere (see inveigh). The noun is from late Latin invectiva (oratio ) ‘abusive or censorious (language).’
Translate invective to
Use over time for: invective

well,at times it may be best if one permits some to either "get over it or out grow it",,,would you like a tissue?

fzappa13

But you don't need to call them idiots you idiot ... there .. did that convince you of my point? Likely not. But, then again, me being civil hasn't won a lot of converts either. Certainly not you, eh? :eek:

Last edited:

fzappa13

Here's an idea. How about those who are concerned with the border situation here in America lock arms with the Autodefencia movement in Mexico that is fighting the cartels and the government that empowers them there?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
in·vec·tive
inˈvektiv/
noun
noun: invective

insulting, abusive, or highly critical language.
"he let out a stream of invective"
synonyms: abuse, insults, expletives, swear words, swearing, curses, foul language, foul language, vituperation; More
denunciation, censure, vilification, revilement, reproach, castigation, recrimination;
informaltongue-lashing, trash talk;
formalobloquy, contumely
"the invective that spewed from his lips left everyone speechless"
antonyms: praise

Origin
late Middle English (originally as an adjective meaning ‘reviling, abusive’): from Old French invectif, -ive, from late Latin invectivus ‘attacking,’ from invehere (see inveigh). The noun is from late Latin invectiva (oratio ) ‘abusive or censorious (language).’
Translate invective to
Use over time for: invective

well,at times it may be best if one permits some to either "get over it or out grow it",,,would you like a tissue?
Do what?

Did you not understand that the phrase "my invective" was referring to my usage of the word "idiot" toward you? I was not claiming to have been abused.:nono:

But you don't need to call them idiots you idiot ... there .. did that convince you of my point? Likely not. But, then again, me being civil hasn't won a lot of coverts either. Certainly not you, eh? :eek:
I don't call them idiots to convince them of my point; I call them idiots to let them know they're being stupid.

You did it to try and make a point. And you failed, spectacularly.

whitestone

And see fzappa13 from looking at the the different links you provided and considering the things you have said it "jumps right out that you understand what is actually happening"(no offense to anyone else if they haven't been into Mexico,Guatemala ect. the only information you have to go by is the news),so like I say no offense!But if you listen to what fzappa13 is explaining he seems to be telling this from "actual information coming from these nations".

here is a link https://news.vice.com/article/in-photos-mexicos-autodefensas-lay-down-their-arms for the others without examining what has already happened in these nations there would be little if any way to understand what is actually on the other side of the border. This is why I keep saying that they(those spilling over the border now) in fact are "REFUGEES",,but from what?

The link fzappa13 gave with the general(u.s.) makes me think that at least some of the officials in the u.s. do in fact see whats about to go on. In fact from the things he(the general) said he realizes we are about to enter a phase in the war on drugs that the u.s. is really not set up to fight(no offense) but even he realizes just as with any enemy our military,police ect. have to study them and adapt to how the enemy actually wages war.

In this case it is the cartels,gangs ect., but this is the problem though that is that they rarely if ever dig trenches,build bunkers ect. and wage war in a traditional manner. So as the u.s. is further dragged into this war they will need to closely examine the way they went through Guatemala,El Salvador,Columbia,ect. and now are in Mexico(for the most part Mexico has already fallen) and it was the last remaining nation between us(u.s.) and them(cartels/gangs),,,this is why the immigrants/refugees(whatever we choose to call them) are now pouring over the border. That is the last holdouts(police,military,civilians ect. able to fight) are remaining and trying to hold out but the others (women children ect.) are pouring over the border.,,,,,,I'll post this and then explain why,,be paitient