ECT Comments from an ex-charismatic preacher

Copeland also said: Those regular Jets are nothing but, "tubes full of demons!"

Copeland considers himself to be a "little god." He's actually said that.

I also recall hearing those things. I have a theory most of these con men are atheists. Religion is the perfect con, legal, tax free. Why even get involved in risky criminal frauds, if you can do a preacher routine, make millions, at that?

Can you imagine what it's going to be like, one day, for some, "Oh no! It was for real!"? Copeland is an idiot, theologically, but he's a most adroit huckster.

Matthew 7

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

There ought to be a paragraph heading there, in Bibles like the NKJV, prefacing the subject matter, "On the Fate of Televangelists."

Not even hirelings. Two of the wickedest, most blasphemous magicians ever. I still remember watching Duplantis make a rectal joke involving the Holy Spirit.

Both these men speak fluent "tongues."

It's a measure of how very reprobate people can be, huge throngs of people, that these hucksters are flocked to. I recall seeing a video where he did a babbling, "speaking in tongues" routine with another preacher on the stage, babbling to each other for a protracted time, couldn't even help but showing they were having fun with it, sheer mockery, and the crowd pleased with it. Spiritual discernment that doesn't even register on the needle, of people calling themselves Christian. "Lord, Lord." There's going to be a lot of "Lord, Lord" one day, and nobody will be laughing, then.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a measure of how very reprobate people can be, huge throngs of people, that these hucksters are flocked to. I recall seeing a video where he did a babbling, "speaking in tongues" routine with another preacher on the stage, babbling to each other for a protracted time, couldn't even help but showing they were having fun with it, sheer mockery, and the crowd pleased with it. Spiritual discernment that doesn't even register on the needle, of people calling themselves Christian. "Lord, Lord." There's going to be a lot of "Lord, Lord" one day, and nobody will be laughing, then.

The guy on the stage with Copeland was, Rodney Brown. They call him the "spirit bartender."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
These guys preach:

1) Money and lots of it for them only.
2) Money and lots of it for them only.

One of those Knuckleheads once mailed me a letter and a latex glove. They instructed me to place it on my hand and touch the part of my body that was ailing. Then, mail it back to them, the glove and a check for some amount of money. Guess what? I didn't do it.

The guy on the stage with Copeland was, Rodney Brown. They call him the "spirit bartender."

It's amusing. I sometimes used to watch the TBN pitch men they call in, to stir up the audience to "sow that seed" when they're doing a telethon, just to study the con behaviors. It's a whole community of con artists in on it, a lot of the emotionalism very bad acting. If it were a movie being reviewed, all you'd see written would be how the acting was simply atrocious, even the public generally able to spot very bad acting, which has always begged the question just who are these sending them money? There must be some sort of demonic help they get, as most people would want a refund, if it were a movie. On top of that, these people are about as close to the truth as Muslims, as mentioned, they don't resemble anything in scripture, at least to anybody who's read more than a couple verses.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I got water baptized at Melodyland in Anaheim California about 40 years ago or so. I wasn't very knowledgeable back then. Melodyland was a nest for the Charismatic/Pentecostals back then.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's amusing. I sometimes used to watch the TBN pitch men they call in, to stir up the audience to "sow that seed" when they're doing a telethon, just to study the con behaviors. It's a whole community of con artists in on it, a lot of the emotionalism very bad acting. If it were a movie being reviewed, all you'd see written would be how the acting was simply atrocious, even the public generally able to spot very bad acting, which has always begged the question just who are these sending them money? There must be some sort of demonic help they get, as most people would want a refund, if it were a movie. On top of that, these people are about as close to the truth as Muslims.

Correct.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Todd Bentley was told by God (supposedly) to kick an old lady in the nose with his biker boot. He did and she was healed according to that dolt.

These guys preach:

1) Money and lots of it for them only.
2) Money and lots of it for them only.

One of those Knuckleheads once mailed me a letter and a latex glove. They instructed me to place it on my hand and touch the part of my body that was ailing. Then, mail it back to them, the glove and a check for some amount of money. Guess what? I didn't do it.

"It just gets curiouser and curiouser." Now, I do sometimes feel like spraying the TV with Lysol, after tuning to TBN.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
On U-tube Binny Hinn said Christ was to appear on his stage that night. Hinn made everybody remain quiet and said that Christ was standing on a certain piece of his stage and he wanted these "Pastors" to try and walk near this spot on the floor. All but one of these nit-wits fell to the floor before they got to the spot.

Benny Hinn is the "Leader of the Pack."

I got the biggest charge out of Robert Tilton. He had this technique, when going in for the "sow that seed" kill, to have the camera pan closer and closer to his face, until he was like this giant head on a Star Trek spaceship screen, as if trying to hypnotize people to sending him money. The guy was like some sort of parody, for the life of me can't imagine who was taking him seriously.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I got the biggest charge out of Robert Tilton. He had this technique, when going in for the "sow that seed" kill, to have the camera pan closer and closer to his face, until he was like this giant head on a Star Trek spaceship screen, as if trying to hypnotize people to sending him money. The guy was like some sort of parody, for the life of me can't imagine who was taking him seriously.

A friend of his said that he went to college with Tilton and admitted that he and Tilton would get drunk and attend tent meetings and learned how to impersonate the healers. He admitted that he was better at it than Tilton.