Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Coffee is of the devil

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

bybee

Oh yes indeedy!

Oh yes indeedy!

Are you one?

My morning coffee ritual goes back into the mists of time! I set the pot the night before. In the morning I grind the beans (McGarvey Colombian being my favorite) Then my husband and I begin our day with the wonderful aroma of brewing coffee and anticipation of a savory treat. We are both morning people so we are at our best as we sip our coffee and, before he became so ill, we rehashed our yesterdays and planned our day.We always start our day as friends! It could go downhill from there sometimes but not often. I love mornings! peace, bybee

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A cup in the morning, and a cup in the afternoon. Cream and sugar. It's a little bit of Heaven on earth. :cloud9:

The Graphite

I like the froo-froo, flavored coffees for the most part. But, I can enjoy a straight-up regular cup of coffee if it is decent quality.

Cream and sugar, please.

I think my favorite flavored coffee ever would have to be "blueberry vanilla crumble." It was like blueberry coffee cake with crumb topping and a cup of coffee, all at the same time. Great googly-mooglies, that was good.

LightSon

My fav drink at Starbucks, however, would be the caramel machiatto, blended.
caramel machiatto is da bomb. This would be a special treat for me.

I drink regular black at work, and throw in some flavored cream on the weekends or when otherwise out to an eating establishment.

bybee

Coffee, How do I love thee?

Coffee, How do I love thee?

Are you one?

My morning coffee begins my life. This is how I know that I am still alive and haven't crossed over! We have a local brand here, McGarvey coffee. I grind the "Columbian Supremo" beans, fresh every morning. The aroma is heavenly! The taste divine. It is the little things that make life so very, very pleasant! peace, bybee :cheers:

Sonrise

gosh bybee...this site has so many bells and whistles, it will take forever to know...

didn't see this....thanks!

today might be a 2 pot day...hahaha

Abu Rashid

Pure straight espresso for me!

Turkish coffee with cardamon seed is also pretty nice.

Not a big fan of all these milky chocolatey drinks though, prefer to taste the actual coffee :)