Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Coffee is of the devil

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

SUTG

Knight said:
At Starbucks its Cafe Mocha for me!

lucybelle said:
that works too...but I'd prefer the White chocolate...

:box:

You should both at least try ordering a Tuxedo or Zebra Mocha. As you've probably guessed, it is a mocha with both white chocolate and dark chocolate!

It isn't on the printed menu, but they know how to make them at all Starcucks. :coffee:

SUTG

Clete said:
I want to know who the first nut case was who crushed up a bunch of nasty tasting, half burned beans, tainted their perfectly good drinking water with them and then drank it!

Then I want to know who the first nut case was who did all that more than once! :shocked:

Er, uh, it gets worse. :noid:

Aimiel

Right now I'm almost done with my Venti size french vanilla from my local UDF store (United Dairy Farmers).

Morphy

I've never drunk coffe in my life and I don't regret it :)

Fruit juices and beer is the best :)

I'd kill for a pint of beer when I stop riding a bike in summer. And my wife know I'll never do dishes unless there is beer.

Quasar1011

I wanted to vote, but didn't see the option that fit me. I am 47 years old, and have never had a cup of coffee on my life. Or a beer.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
DXPose got me addicted to coffee.. Right now I'm drinking yummy coffee with Vanilla Caramel creamer... Yumm!!!!!

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:thumb:

A.M. :coffee:
NOON :coffee:
P.M. :coffee:
And bed time just for good measure
:coffee:

- 30 -​
:scripto:. . Psalmist

genuineoriginal

I brew a pot in the morning, and it lasts me all day long.

I had trouble with the poll because I wanted to vote for I drink it all day long! and for Coffee is of the devil but was only alowed to vote for one of them.

I drink regular coffee (brewed slightly weak for the best flavor), but I think that Starbucks coffee is of the devil. :chuckle:

MrRadish

Tea, anyone?

Nothing like a spot of milky tea, in my opinion. Or hot Ribena. Now THAT'S the stuff to be drinking on cold winter's eve...

Damian

Coffee is okay in moderation. If you have to have it to pick you up in the morning, then you are most-likely addicted to caffeine.

caffeine : a bitter alkaloid C8H10N4O2 found especially in coffee, tea, cacao, and kola nuts and used medicinally as a stimulant and diuretic (source: Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary)

Shalom

Whew! This thread is a rusty one...... Anyways, I LOVE coffee, except mines white from all the cream I put in it. :D I pretty much have come to terms with the fact that Im addicted to caffine, but its on the back burner compared to the other health goals I want to acheive.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Old thread alert. :patrol:

I drink coffee once a week.