Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Coffee is of the devil

Votes: 21 18.6%

• Total voters

koban

wiseman said:
coffee as it was intended-- pollution free
it's the only way to go

I quit drinking coffe while camping - too much bother.

I use the packs of Swiss Miss - all the sugar and creamy goodness you need to start your day!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mmmmm..... Kawfeeeeeee!!!!!!

The first cup's always the best. :up:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I want to know who the first nut case was who crushed up a bunch of nasty tasting, half burned beans, tainted their perfectly good drinking water with them and then drank it!

Then I want to know who the first nut case was who did all that more than once! :shocked:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
I want to know who the first nut case was who crushed up a bunch of nasty tasting, half burned beans, tainted their perfectly good drinking water with them and then drank it!

Then I want to know who the first nut case was who did all that more than once! :shocked:

:noid:

:chuckle:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Clete said:

This just proves that there is a God and that He is good God. :D

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:

The real question is, what person decided that the thing to do with their rotting cabbage was eat it? Sauerkraut or Kimchee anyone?

GuySmiley

summer: 0 to 2 cups in the morning

winter: 2-6 cups a day.

starbucks: Venti Cafe Mocha!

I just repped Knight in this thread and then realized it was for a post from 2003!

Aimiel

When I come downstairs on a weekend and my wife has already brewed the first pot and I smell it, I always use my best Homer Simpson voice and say, "Ooooooooh, coffee!!!"

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Aimiel said:
Technology is my middle name, I must Inform you.
The mountain Dew is a dead give away. While I was in college it was always the computer guys who drank the Dew, especially around finals.

God bless you!

Apologist

BANNED
Banned
There was nothing in between "a couple couple cups" and "almost never." There was no "occasionally." I like coffee, but I don't drink it every day.