chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You may be in the running with saint john w the Great as TOL's Most Humble!!!

"may be" is the operative phrase, Mayor, as any other nomination is just a "token" nomination, not really a serious threat, to me winning, in a landslide. The humbleness of this post bears witness.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is definitely a lot going on...like down in Big D. If they could just get rid of Romo, they would be unstoppable.

john w

Hall of Fame
Am I in the running for best recapitulating chuckler?

Good news/gospel, Mayor!!!!*You are in the running for "TOL 2016 Breen-ite of the Year!"

*Bad news-I expect that you are the only known Breen-ite on TOL.Wait...Good news/gospel!!!! You should win in a blow out!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hate homosexuals more than you do award for 2016

..and the nominees are:

-aCultureWarrior
-Arthur Brain
-Clete

I think that it's only proper that you give credit to all of those homosexual Catholic Priests who raped innocent little altar boys, as without them people like me and Clete would have nothing to talk about.

100412_cartoon_4_a15029_p465.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by chrysostom

so why do you spend so much time in the threads?

I don't, and even when I have it isn't to promote any sort of hatred or homophobia. You're just being flat out stupid frankly. Go ahead and give me the award if you want, it won't mean anything, much like your stupid mantras on the purpose of marriage.

I'll address threads and posters as and when I choose to. If you have a problem with that then it's just that - your problem. Get a grip.

Since Pope Frank wasn't available to defend homosexuality in TOL threads, we have to settle for Art.

ADV_POPE_FRANCIS_leadartx400x300.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think that it's only proper that you give credit to all of those homosexual Catholic Priests who raped innocent little altar boys, as without them people like me and Clete would have nothing to talk about.

thank you for another opportunity to point out that the church no longer knowingly ordains homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

thank you for another opportunity to point out that the church no longer knowingly ordains homosexuals

Granted, a good many of those pederast priests (like many homosexuals) have probably perished from HIV/AIDS, but that doesn't mean that the Catholic Church still isn't breeding grounds for those moral degenerates.

Take for instance this bit of news out of Ireland:

Irish archbishop moves priests after gay culture claims at Catholic seminary

Aug 2, 2016

Dublin's archbishop has said he will stop sending trainee priests to the Republic of Ireland's main Catholic college after allegations emerged of a gay culture at the seminary.

St Patrick's College in Maynooth is not the right place for men to study to become priests, Diarmuid Martin said.

He is "unhappy about an atmosphere that was growing" in the seminary.

He added that he would prefer to send priests from his Dublin diocese to Italy to study at Rome's Irish College.

Allegations have been made on anonymously, on blogs and in letters, of sexual activity, the use of a gay dating app Grindr and other misconduct at the County Kildare college.

Claims were also made that authorities at the seminary were dismissing anyone who tried to make an allegation.

Read more: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36958520

One must remember Neut that these scum of the earth child molesters had it good in the Catholic Church. They'd pick the altar boy of their choice (or maybe two or three), groom them, and after repeatedly raping them, would quietly be moved to another parish if caught.

On a side note Neut: I can't help but get the feeling that you take the topic of homosexuality somewhat 'personal'. Why is that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
it will take some time to clean things up -
there will always be men in the church that we can't trust

As I've said many times before, there are quite a few good men that are involved in the Catholic religion. Unfortunately Neut, you're not one of them.

On that note: How about you leave me out of your little threads in the future and that way you won't have to deal with me showing how immoral your Church can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.