chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
None of that means @MichaleCadry hates evolutionists. It just means he loves the truth of God's word as it pertains to Creation.

can you give me a break? -
I know michaelcadry is a nice guy -
he means well and I am just using him to make a point -
he is hung up on a literal interpretation of creation and it is preventing him and others from getting to what is really important in the bible -
I challenge him and others like him to really question what they are doing -
is it productive? -
I don't think so

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Indeed you do. There is not enough room on the internet for me to define my awesomeness.
attachment.php
But if we've learned anything from our stay here (and statistically speaking that should happen) it's to not let the near impossibility of a fruitful effort stop us from making the attempt. :D

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the church believed homosexuals would respect the vow of celibacy -
they were wrong -
now they know homosexuals cannot be trusted in certain environments -
the church will survive this

What environments can homosexuals be trusted in?

BTW: Why do you believe I hate homosexuals? God's laws are an act of love, not hate.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm guessing you're not thinking it's jacuzzis?

BTW: Why do you believe I hate homosexuals? God's laws are an act of love, not hate.
Weird time to go all hippie on us. Rather, His laws are just for all, loving for some. There's nothing loving in being put to death, by way of, not for the one being put to death. It's silly to even suggest that, which is what you do when you blanket the force and effect of law and judgment that way.

You want to see love perfected look at the cross and what it does to meet and satisfy the justice the law meted out and men failed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There's nothing loving in being put to death, by way of, not for the one being put to death.

:doh:

wot

a

tard

when God demands the death of those who disobey His Law (note: His Law, not your crappy little man's law) He is meting out His justice

because of His loving relationship with those of us who don't reject Him

only a retard would expect God to be loving to those who reject Him

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
when God demands the death of those who disobey His Law (note: His Law, not your crappy little man's law) He is meting out His justice
A couple of things. Unless you've moved to Canada, it's our law as I'm speaking to it. Second thing, on the point of justice I only just finished saying to some new guy having a problem with this: It's just that we are as separate from the perfect as our willful actions make us. And to Tam, I'd say the law was just and only just, was only meant to be so.

Now you can say it was loving toward the people it was set out to protect and Tam certainly seems to think that's the case. I don't agree. I think the unfulfilled law was meant to do something harder and accomplished it. I also think that if you believe the cross didn't alter our relationship to judgement that you need to finish the book and I'm not going to spoil it for you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm guessing you're not thinking it's jacuzzis?

For the proud and unrepentant homosexual, he or she can't be trusted anywhere.

They can't be trusted around society's invaluable institutions, around children (be it physical and or psychological and spiritual molestation), or around themselves (drug and alcohol abuse, rampant STD's, etc.).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Weird time to go all hippie on us. Rather, His laws are just for all, loving for some.

There's a lesson to be learned from the "Thou shalt not's". When those who engage in homosexual behavior go against God's Word, they pay the price through diseases and various others things that afflict homosexuals. When a loving parent tells his or her child not to do something, it's out of an act of love, not hate. God speaking to His children is no different.

There's nothing loving in being put to death, by way of, not for the one being put to death. It's silly to even suggest that, which is what you do when you blanket the force and effect of law and judgment that way.

While homosexuality is a 'culture of death', take up the death penalty issue with your good buddy ok doser. Jesus rescinded those penalties in the New Testament, thus not making the act of homosexuality by itself a capital offense (If a homosexual should cause the death of another, then that's a different story).

You want to see love perfected look at the cross and what it does to meet and satisfy the justice the law meted out and men failed.

Again: when I'm talking about homosexuals I'm not talking about those that are struggling with same sex desires and on occasion giving into them, I'm talking about proud and unrepentant sinners. We're all sinners (except for Nick M. and his entourage'), but in order to receive Jesus' grace, we have to repent first.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
can you give me a break? -
I know michaelcadry is a nice guy -
he means well and I am just using him to make a point -
he is hung up on a literal interpretation of creation and it is preventing him and others from getting to what is really important in the bible -
I challenge him and others like him to really question what they are doing -
is it productive? -
I don't think so

Dear Chrys,

I don't believe you are posting this about me. I think you are more concerned with jealousy or whatever reason that you are saying this.

And by the way, I don't hate anyone! I love everybody, but I must confess that I do not love the antichrist, nor the false prophet, and most notably Satan. For the rest of us, we are all descended from Noah and his family, which makes us all brothers and sisters. Same as we are with Adam and Eve. I don't hate evolutionists, but instead, try to talk some sense to them. I am not forcing them to change to Christianity. Forget that.

Chrys, what does it matter to you how well my Creation thread is doing? Are you jealous of it lasting this long?? I have my reasons for keeping it as long as I want and that it is a good cause. I do have some good friends for it all, including Rusha and Theo, so it has it's perks!!

I think you have this yearly roast because it gives you a chance at having a long-running thread also. But you just like to belittle members here with it, no? Well that's what I think of all of this, but I could be wrong. I would have to check it all out to see if you have some nice things to say about others. I know that God is watching over you. And He's watching over me. So we are like sparrows. Chrys, now WHY on Earth did you include me in this creepy thread you have?? You see, we can both post on things here and it doesn't matter how long it is. Anyway, I don't mind this thread as much as you mind mine. We are a productive thread after all. We've also spoken of God, His Son, and the Holy Ghost a number of times.

Anyway, we post about a lot of things at my site. Chemistry, Biology, Anthropology, Geology, Archeology etc. and the Greatness of God there, and we also address questions about each others' posts, rather theists/ Christians and Atheists/evolutionists. We have a good time most of the time, but sometimes there are challenges. And we post about many parts of the Bible besides the Creation. We discuss the Torah {first of 5 books}, Isaiah, Hosea, Revelation also; and Daniel, etc. If God leads you to write this kind of post, then so be it. I'm following my heart, too. Thank God I've found some real friends on this Theology Site. I kneel and pray for all of you here when I go bed at night. You are like another family to me. Selah!!

May God Show You What Love and Hate Are,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
they don't know how to determine what is important and what isn't -
they can't get passed genesis -
they will never get to the new testament -
they will never find out what is really important -
they will spend the rest of their lives fighting the evil evolutionists -
Jesus left us with a church so this wouldn't happen -
the church can help you with this -
it is her job

Dear Chrysostom,

I love Catholics, too, for they are Christians also!

Who are you joking with about we don't discuss anything else in the OT or the NT. I've had to rely heavily on my knowledge of Hosea, Daniel, Joel, Isaiah, and Matt., Mark, Luke, John, the Acts, and Revelation, heavily. Thanks anyway, for the kind words, too.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dear Chrysostom,

I love Catholics, too, for they are Christians also!

Who are you joking with about we don't discuss anything else in the OT or the NT. I've had to rely heavily on my knowledge of Hosea, Daniel, Joel, Isaiah, and Matt., Mark, Luke, John, the Acts, and Revelation, heavily. Thanks anyway, for the kind words, too.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael
hi michael, -
thanks for stopping by -
you need to get out more often -
there are other threads and other topics -
I just noticed that you spend too much time in your thread -
evolution is not a threat to christianity -
never has and never will be -
the biggest threat may be these tulip people -
they don't believe in free will or our ability to choose salvation -
they believe it is all predestined and that is a dangerous belief -
others here don't believe in work, prayer, and going to church -
can you believe that? -
we all need guidance and need to test the spirits -
if your spirit keeps you in your creation thread, you are being misled -
you need to consider all this

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
hi michael, -
thanks for stopping by -
you need to get out more often -
there are other threads and other topics -
I just noticed that you spend too much time in your thread -;

Why don't you just let me lead my own life?? Just one time, Chrys. I'm not arguing with a fellow Christian, if I can help myself, but who's business is it to tell me how I need to get out more often? Yours?? I get out just fine. I went to ...and The Rest yesterday, to see who was having a birthday there. I went to your post too, eh? I went to a couple of posts by other persons here whom, for their privacy, I won't mention. I don't usually get any time away from my thread because it takes up my spare time, and I also have a lot of emails to deal with. And I emailed 'alwight' the other day. He has cancer and I keep in touch with him via email. He's wondering if I can pray for an angel to come heal him. My time has not been in vain. And I've done a lot more than I will include, so I don't give out names of people I post to. I keep busy enough, Chrysostom. I push myself to try to someone stay caught up on my email and my Creation thread.

evolution is not a threat to christianity -
never has and never will be -
the biggest threat may be these tulip people -
they don't believe in free will or our ability to choose salvation -
they believe it is all predestined and that is a dangerous belief -
others here don't believe in work, prayer, and going to church -
can you believe that? -
we all need guidance and need to test the spirits -
if your spirit keeps you in your creation thread, you are being misled -
you need to consider all this

Chrysostom, I do not say that evolution will harm Christianity! I think the big surge in Islam could be a rough challenge, but I believe that Jesus is returning very soon, so I don't bother myself with it. Jesus said, 'Don't be troubled by what you will see happening upon the Earth, for all of these things must come first.' Obama is on Islam's side by far, and I wish I would have never voted for him, twice!! I don't think Hillary or Trump are a great selection to choose from. But I have my feelings about them both.

I believe in free will and a person's right to choose salvation. God ordained those things. But for some indeed, their lives have been predestined. Just like Jacob/Israel, Moses, Elijah, Elias, Daniel, John of Patmos, Ruth, Esther, Sarah and Abraham, John the Baptist and, of course, Jesus. I could go on, but this will have to do. I am Pro-Israel, if anyone here wants to know, and it is Trump's strong beliefs in Israel, that I am drawn to. Now if he'd only clean up his act and say nothing more, he might win over Hillary. Once Hillary voices her true opinion about Israel, I will make a decision. Obama has managed to use his last year in office to cater to the whims of Islam. He used to be a Muslim. He has been treating Israel terribly, considering they used to be our closest ally. He's been more concerned with giving Iran billions and ignores what they will be spending it on. He has not helped very much to control ISIS. I may indeed vote for Trump. I just hope he can stay OUT of trouble long enough for that to happen. He says he's fine with Israel taking back the West Bank and having the borders God promised to her long ago. He also said that he is okay with Israel making their state capitol to be Jerusalem. Not an east and west city, but instead all under Israel's control.

This is it, Chrys. I am not going to keep writing back and forth to you. I have my reasons.

I work, pray, and go to Church. A Baptist Church: Thomas Road Baptist Church. It's not at all like some Southern Baptist Churches. It is almost nondenominational. That is where I was baptized with full immersion in water, because they have their own baptismal. I used to go to a Nazarene Church. I go to Church a few times a year. From every time that I have gone, I have learned Nothing New that I already don't know and that I've heard too often, by different Pastors. I do go for fellowship when I do go. I was just there a month ago, because I wanted many hugs and handshakes, and share the Words of God and Jesus. I know what I'm doing and it really isn't your affair. I pray nightly on my knees and I always keep everyone at TOL in my prayers, and also special prayers for people who might benefit from them. God has let me make mistakes, just like everyone else. God has been with me in truth the rest of the time.

Chrys, to summarize, I do test the spirits and am not deceived very often whatsoever. But when I make a mistake, it is usually a big one. But I get much more right by far, than I do wrong. It seems to me that I've got a good ~95 rating. God puts me through all of the mistakes, small or large, just like everyone else, to refine me like silver, just as He will most all of you. I learn from EVERY one of them. I've already considered every point you've made, so this is it. My plate is full already, much less to write an hour-long post to you and your judgments. I am not being misled with my thread and I don't plan on changing anything. I'm happy, at peace with God, and I am exceedingly joyful, knowing what good things the near future brings!! No hard feelings whatsoever, Chrysostom!

Much Love To You Chrys, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Obama is on Islam's side by far, and I wish I would have never voted for him, twice!!

you didn't mention abortion -
if you got out more often you would know that is my primary issue -
if you cared about abortion you would not have voted for obama even once -
my main concern about you is an exclusive literal interpretation of the bible -
many here have that problem and it prevents them from understanding what is really important -
thanks again for participating in my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.