chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Er, well no, I sure wouldn't deserve to win that award either but thanks...

:chuckle:

Of course you would. There has never been an incident on TOL when you were rude to someone who wasn't rude prior to your response. Even when you respond with antagonism, you still show a level of maturity, restraint and class that others could learn from.

Arthur Brain

so why do you spend so much time in the threads?

I don't, and even when I have it isn't to promote any sort of hatred or homophobia. You're just being flat out stupid frankly. Go ahead and give me the award if you want, it won't mean anything, much like your stupid mantras on the purpose of marriage.

I'll address threads and posters as and when I choose to. If you have a problem with that then it's just that - your problem. Get a grip.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Eh? What am I even doing on that list Chrys?
He drinks. The crowd is thinning and he's getting on in years. It was bound to happen.

I don't hate homosexuals in any way. Have you gone bat crazy or was this supposed to be ironic?
He thinks you're helping aCW by continuing to bother with his threads. What he doesn't realize is the enormous contribution you make to TOL by essentially keeping him busy and out of most of the others. :D

AB: DOTY (Distractor of the Year) :thumb:

Okay, the acronym may be a little insulting, phonetically speaking. :think:

Anyway...He's back at this again? Why it seems as though only yesterday he was running through these...and a couple of years ago I think it nearly was.

Did I win anything yet?

No? Well, the day is young.

Arthur Brain

Of course you would. There has never been an incident on TOL when you were rude to someone who wasn't rude prior to your response. Even when you respond with antagonism, you still show a level of maturity, restraint and class that others could learn from.

Oh shut up you harlot!

:eek:

:cheers:

Arthur Brain

He drinks. The crowd is thinning and he's getting on in years. It was bound to happen.

He thinks you're helping aCW by continuing to bother with his threads. What he doesn't realize is the enormous contribution you make to TOL by essentially keeping him busy and out of most of the others. :D

AB: DOTY (Distractor of the Year) :thumb:

Okay, the acronym may be a little insulting, phonetically speaking. :think:

Anyway...He's back at this again? Why it seems as though only yesterday he was running through these...and a couple of years ago I think it nearly was.

Did I win anything yet?

No? Well, the day is young.

DOTY?

Phonetically speaking I'm insulted beyond letters...

:mmph:

This being said, Chry's accusation carries no merit regardless as aCW would churn out the same relentless pap whether anyone addressed him or not...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
they can't seem to ignore homosexual threads
Who Posted?
Posts 1,210
aCultureWarrior
Posts 303
Arthur Brain
Posts 218
TracerBullet
Posts 187
alwight
Posts 171
patrick jane
Posts 91
annabenedetti

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
DOTY?

Phonetically speaking I'm insulted beyond letters...
Well, as asides go I suppose you have to take it laterally.

This being said, Chry's accusation carries no merit regardless as aCW would churn out the same relentless pap whether anyone addressed him or not.
You think that's tough, wait until Chrys is forced to give himself the "Union Enthusiast of the Year" award. :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.