chrysostom’s 2016 annual awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
My own experience and observations. Are you stating your real life doesn't represent the world or reality? :think:

yes -
I have been protected by a family that stayed together -
by a church that taught me to take care of the family and it will take care of me -
the family taught me it is all about us and not about me -
the church taught me that faith is reasonable -
faith without reason is nonsense -
faith without works is worthless -
so I have to read about the real world and wonder why

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yes -
I have been protected by a family that stayed together -

As have I ... even though your comment has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not Genesis if a literal account of the beginning of all things ... or why you would label Michael (of all people) as hating anyone.

Last edited:

marke

I think you should take [MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION] off your list. He doesn't hate evolutionists. He doesn't hate anybody.

Liberals assault grandma and her business, have her jailed, fined, roughed up, and bankrupted because, they say, she hates homosexuals because she does not want to offend God by participating in their gay ceremonies. Who hates whom here? Go figure.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
As have I ... even though your comment has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not Genesis if la literal account of the beginning of all things ... or why you would label Michael (of all people) as hating anyone.

if you click on that thingy following -
"Quote Originally Posted by name -
and keep doing it -
you will get to the part where we were discussing whether or not creationists represent christianity

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you should take [MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION] off your list. He doesn't hate evolutionists. He doesn't hate anybody.

Dear Chrysostom,

We are descended from Adam and Eve, and also Noah and his family. We are all related. Are evolutionists our brothers and sisters? Should we hate our brethren? I don't think so. I love them all and am doing my best on my Creation thread to help their hearts and minds get a changeover. But it's not forced. If they want to believe the way they do instead, then so be it. We have a few excellent and helpful people who are Christians and want the same as I want. We all want them to hear all that the Bible actually says and that which is different, and also what God says about the subject. Now, that probably isn't enough for an atheist to change, but some of it does sink into evolutionists. We do this out of love and care for the brethren that we discuss with them. Now, if they are atheists, sometimes it can become a heated discussion, but that is usually okay, because we can debate how we feel and why.

That is my thread! The evolutionists or atheists are avid listeners and commentators. It is a FUN, Challenging, Debating thread and that is why it has flourished so much, and all of that goes to our God, our Heavenly Father, and His Son Jesus Christ. We do it out of Love and Concern for others who might need to hear just the right words, in hopes that they can go to Heaven and have an eternal life full of fun!! This is just a summary. Who wants to leave someone we love not make it to Heaven to be with us. It would be just horrible if that were to happen.

God Be With You On Your Journey Upwards!!

Michael

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
We all want them to hear all that the Bible actually says and that which is different, and also what God says about the subject. Now, that probably isn't enough for an atheist to change, but some of it does sink into evolutionists.

you are missing my point -
a christian can be an evolutionist -
it does not rule out God's part in creation -
it can be a distraction that actually prevents one from addressing what is really important in the bible

marke

it can be a distraction that actually prevents one from addressing what is really important in the bible

If Jesus is referred to in the Bible as the "2nd Adam" and the "last Adam," does that mean a Christian evolutionist believes Jesus was a monkey?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you will get to the part where we were discussing whether or not creationists represent christianity

Since I have already addressed that, I am not going back. Contrary to your black and white vision of the universe, not all groups can be lumped together. Michael is a Christian FIRST. His attitude, words and deed do not undermine his witness because, for him, the motivation is honorable.

For most nonbelievers, the C VS E issue is the core of their disbelief.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
For most nonbelievers, the C VS E issue is the core of their disbelief.

right and it shouldn't be -
they use it to validate their non belief -
you can be a christian without believing a literal interpretation of genesis -
most christians know this -

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The MOST important part of the Bible is ... Genesis. It is detrimental in determining the existence of everything, especially God.

theophilus

[MENTION=4838]chrysostom[/MENTION],

In the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses ( [MENTION=7966]Rusha[/MENTION], [MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION] and myself) you have been shown that [MENTION=15141]MichaelCadry[/MENTION] does NOT hate evolutionists yet you maintain that he does.

That makes you a liar and a slanderer.

That you persist in your lie without repentance or a retraction, endeavoring to circumvent your lie by covering it in other issues just exacerbates your obfuscation.

You are an offense to your faith and to mine.

You are Anathema.

Status
Not open for further replies.