chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
here is my explanation for the fluff award
and
it doesn't have fleas

Oh, then that would be the fame greed award where the person will spend extra time between earth and heaven. They float around for another 307,078 years till they rid the greeds. Please don't give me any awards, I'm on the narrow path to heaven with only 1000 more years to go based on my past greeds.

rainee

I like that answer Chrys
And thank you for saying it quite that way.

It kinda makes it the best award in a world struggling with the temptation to be angry

And this is just one example of why I'm glad you post here - cuz you do aim for the not always pretty truth, which we can marvel at as long as we remember
That sometimes you do shoot over the top, miss the witty mark and do an overkill on A small tiny opportunity... Sigh. But since no one here is all that perfect I think we should enjoy your abilities!

And thank you, so thanks.

rainee

Oh, then that would be the fame greed award where the person will spend extra time between earth and heaven. They float around for another 307,078 years till they rid the greeds. Please don't give me any awards, I'm on the narrow path to heaven with only 1000 more years to go based on my past greeds.

You are definitely aiming for an award when you talk like that.
Just saying. You don't seem to be learning from Town, AB, Rusha, and many others....
Oh well.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
You are definitely aiming for an award when you talk like that.
Just saying. You don't seem to be learning from Town, AB, Rusha, and many others....
Oh well.

Please leave me alone since I'll be refined to 100% gold in my afterlife. When you add heavy lead in my life, you give away your positive points and I gain them and you'll end up collecting more negative points to extend your floating time with the rest in this topic. Crystidom already exchanged most of his white positive energies with black negative energies called de which makes him catch colds more often with ailments due to flaming. The op is flaming and being a troll full of black substance, de. He'll just have to regret it and repent sooner with a shorter life but at the end maybe God chose him from the start. If I do get a flaming award, it will all be on the flamer and I'll get more positive points for longer life. You chose longer heathy life or shorter life with ailments with a million year waiting period before the gates of heaven. Its all on what you do. I'll turn my cheeks agian for the third punch and give you my closet full of shirts

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
What exactly do you believe that we have learned from these *awards*?

We learned to be like grosnick having severe back pain. Constant fluffily whinning causes unexplained fibromyalgia where you park your negative emotions in your back for storage, it ain't go'in away. Over time, the negative black substance, de, accumulates in other areas in body and causes pain and even cancer. Love greed and fame greed causes ailments and longer wasteful afterlife.

I tell you now cause I'm overflowing with positive engeries and have plenty of wisdom to share. My suggestion is for the op to close this thread and gain love along each other and walk the straight narrow path to the city of glorious jewels. Only the sick gives the negative awards. Better get health insurance real quick!

rainee

What exactly do you believe that we have learned from these *awards*?

Dear Woman, I respect you and do also know to fear that fast sharp wit attached to your keyboard.

But I meant y'all serve as lessons to observers, not that you are necessarily learners.

I am sometimes a lesson to others as well.

rainee

Please leave me alone since I'll be refined to 100% gold in my afterlife. When you add heavy lead in my life, you give away your positive points and I gain them and you'll end up collecting more negative points to extend your floating time with the rest in this topic. Crystidom already exchanged most of his white positive energies with black negative energies called de which makes him catch colds more often with ailments due to flaming. The op is flaming and being a troll full of black substance, de. He'll just have to regret it and repent sooner with a shorter life but at the end maybe God chose him from the start. If I do get a flaming award, it will all be on the flamer and I'll get more positive points for longer life. You chose longer heathy life or shorter life with ailments with a million year waiting period before the gates of heaven. Its all on what you do. I'll turn my cheeks agian for the third punch and give you my closet full of shirts

I am sorry but I just understood nothing that you are saying
But I fear it's not good. Please know I don't want to hurt your feelings, and didn't before.
I hope you are ok.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry but I just understood nothing that you are saying
But I fear it's not good. Please know I don't want to hurt your feelings, and didn't before.
I hope you are ok.

That's perfectly OK. You unknowingly giving away positive substance happens all the time. It's not coming from me cause I got the ancient Taoist and Buddhist secret ingredients and added to the cheap sugery cheap Roman cake. I made it a bit spicy. You need to go back to milk to cool down the spicy cake. Meats don't seem to digest too well in your tummy. You'll need more positive attitude to enjoy your steak or you'll clog up with false Roman doctrines.

End the flamming topic and flee from the trolls

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Could we have a recap of all the award winners? Thanks in advance.

chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

winners summary:

the one time only special award for 2015
I hate meshak more than you do

Totton Linnet

I hate homosexuals more than you do award for 2015

GFR7

I hate evolutionists more than you do award for 2015

Stripe

intellectual idiot of the year 2015

PneumaPsucheSoma

the blob award for 2015

Grosnick Marowbe

wacko of the year 2015

john w

whiner of the year 2015

Grosnick Marowbe

meanest of the year 2015

Nick M

the shill award of 2015

The Barbarian

maddest of the year 2015

heir

Catholic hater of the year 2015

Old man

most annoying of the year 2015

republicanchick

sophist of the year 2015

Town Heretic

the fluff award for 2015

Dan Emanuel

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the final numbers 8-29-15

1,173 replies
429 my replies
59 days

400 views per day
20 replies per day
20 views per reply
2 reply ratio (others/mine)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think the TOL software has a glitch in counting views. I think they are grossly overstated. It is a mathematical absurdity. Like soots.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
based on what?
It adds one when I first click on the thread. Then it adds another if I click on reply. Then another when I submit the reply and another when it returns me to the thread after my reply. It may even add one if someone else replies while I am viewing the thread.

It is rigged!