chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It adds one when I first click on the thread. Then it adds another if I click on reply. Then another when I submit the reply and another when it returns me to the thread after my reply. It may even add one if someone else replies while I am viewing the thread.

It is rigged!

when you look at a page

is that one view or 15?

rainee

Chrys I'm a five pointer for the most part - but I doubt any non five pointer even knows really what that means...even you, my friend. But in my humble opinion a 5 pointer would not call themselves "Puppet"

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Chrys I'm a five pointer for the most part - but I doubt any non five pointer even knows really what that means...even you, my friend. But in my humble opinion a 5 pointer would not call themselves "Puppet"

There's only one regeneration precedes faith. That means puppet. That mean there is no free will. All puppets are captured having captive wills. All puppets are slaves having slaved wills

meshak

BANNED
Banned

So all Calvinists are five pointer?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
There's only one regeneration precedes faith. That means puppet. That mean there is no free will. All puppets are captured having captive wills. All puppets are slaves having slaved wills

Puppets are animated outwardly by strings, we are motivated by the inner life of Christ....if we are walking like what we are supposed to be walking...

The difference between saved and unsaved is we are set FREE, sinners must sin because they are bound to sin.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Puppets are animated outwardly by strings, we are motivated by the inner life of Christ....if we are walking like what we are supposed to be walking...

The difference between saved and unsaved is we are set FREE, sinners must sin because they are bound to sin.

My strings are long and goes high into the fog. All I know are the strings I do see are controlling me therefore I'm not free. I'm in captive will, slaved will, limited will and never had non existing imaginary free will. If a single maverick molecule in my body runs free then God isn't omnipresent. That means men put God in a box so they can create fake free will while falling into the bottomless pit

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
My strings are long and goes high into the fog. All I know are the strings I do see are controlling me therefore I'm not free. I'm in captive will, slaved will, limited will and never had non existing imaginary free will. If a single maverick molecule in my body runs free then God isn't omnipresent. That means men put God in a box so they can create fake free will while falling into the bottomless pit

do you ever wonder who is pulling them?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
do you ever wonder who is pulling them?

Does it matter, while I have no scissors to cut them during my captive, limited, slaved will? Either way, I'm still in a cage and no keys that exists. The cage is permanently sealed since before the big bang. God's plans are really that old. Don't you guys like old news or are y'all that bored?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Does it matter, while I have no scissors to cut them during my captive, limited, slaved will? Either way, I'm still in a cage and no keys that exists. The cage is permanently sealed since before the big bang. God's plans are really that old. Don't you guys like old news or are y'all that bored?

boy, just amazing. God did not predestined anyone to be ungodly.

Your god is not God of Jesus. God of Jesus is just and fair.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
the final numbers 8-29-15

1,173 replies
429 my replies
59 days

2011: 1080 posts, 31,834 views, 25.9 average, ? days to complete
2012: 1216 posts, 33,936 views, 27.9 average, 20 days
2013: 2120 posts, 47,130 views, 22.2 average, 41 days
2014: 1018 posts, 22,213 views, 21.8 average, 30 days
2015: 1173 posts, 23,580 views, 20.1 average, 60 days

So you doubled last years days. I'd have expected that to translate to 44k views and over two thousand posts.

Not a good sign, chrys. :nono: Maybe less is more...maybe nothing would really get people interested...well, no, you gave them a great deal of that already. :plain:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

So you doubled last years days. I'd have expected that to translate to 44k views and over two thousand posts.

Not a good sign, chrys. :nono: Maybe less is more...maybe nothing would really get people interested...well, no, you gave them a great deal of that already. :plain:

I don't lock a thread because I don't like what you have to say
so
get over it

I can handle input from others

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't lock a thread because I don't like what you have to say
That's funny, by which I mean it appears to be connected but isn't, since I didn't say anything about you locking the thread and nothing I did say is rebutted by that. It's just you scrambling to find something to throw back and that, sadly, is the best you could come up with.

Yes, I lock my thread the day of a Gazette. Mostly to keep one poster from bumping that down with a sentence meant to do just that, so anyone looking will understand I've added something to the thread and can look in. I don't do it for any other reason, which is why the thread is otherwise open.
so
get over it
Over what? Noting that your fake award thread, mean spirited protest against mean spiritedness had to work twice as hard for a lesser result than last year? Doesn't sound like my problem, does it.

I can handle input from others
Because that's my reputation, a guy who shies from conflict? :eek:

Another difference between us then, my criticism actually having something to do with who you are here and how you are here.

:e4e:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

all of my threads turn to gold - tons of views and replies - i beat all