chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Ps -
By body parts I meant animal body parts! Remember when that perfectly nice woman posted the pic of a bone from a deer's leg? That's what meant, folks.

You are sounding fluffy...but if Chrys has set his jaw it looks like this Don Emanuel geeze will get it...he's the new Damien...ol' PJ has fluffy moments....I have more flakey than fluffy moments

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You are sounding fluffy...but if Chrys has set his jaw it looks like this Don Emanuel geeze will get it...he's the new Damien...ol' PJ has fluffy moments....I have more flakey than fluffy moments

you have lost your fluff

meshak got to you
and
it did not look good on you

it doesn't look good on anyone

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I am the church, I really, really dig my brothers and sisters in Jesus.

It is Christ's no 1 command [which shackles somehow overlooks] Love the brethren....

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You said I was way over the top calling her a murderer...I was going by God's word which says if someone hates the brethren they are a murderer.

God proved His word was true when shackles and jerzy started beating the drum for Isis....."Kill the trins" was their cry.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You said I was way over the top calling her a murderer...I was going by God's word which says if someone hates the brethren they are a murderer.

God proved His word was true when shackles and jerzy started beating the drum for Isis....."Kill the trins" was their cry.

you give them more credit than they deserve

they are no threat to you

you will just have to trust me on that

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Shackles was the first to cast stones...thread after thread, post after post for YEARS...and I said enough of this already