chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

rainee

But as a good sport I am looking forward to John's acceptance speech.

Which apparently was according to prophecy since he gave the date for it before he actually was announced the winner, is that right?
...what date did he say again? July 27th? Zowie!

Y'all wouldn't have rigged it beforehand would you?

Tot better not have won anything, that's all I can say.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Oh my word, Chrys!
I've been so busy trying to win the war for the South that I missed Seeing Res before he actually went again? What in the world happened?

And not only that you, you, actually had me up for an award?
Oh Chrys! I would thank you but "wacko"?
I saw those you pitted me against, did I really have any kind of a chance?
Sigh.

you will always have a chance

you are my favorite wacko

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
they could all be friends of town
and
don't want him to see them here
For someone intent on ignoring me you sure talk about me a lot. :plain:

Your numbers are looking peaked this time around, chrys. Think it's just a continuation of the trend or an understanding of the topic/point?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the shill award of 2015

the shill award of 2015

the shill award of 2015

and the nominees are:

The Barbarian
genuineoriginal
republicanchick
Nick M
drbrumley
rocketman
Rusha

and the winner is

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You are too kind, hug!

And I'm so sorry I wondered if it had been rigged!

Maybe John W got the date from Oct 23? :idunno:

But Tot better not have won anything

Well, Rainee, and all of my TOL fans, too many to name, as it would take a very long post, which is against TOL rules, which I, of course, rarely break, as well as the rule never to go on, and on, and on, and ramble, in long winded sentences, ending in prepositions/propositions thereof, for the past two weeks you have been reading about the bad breaks I've got, being "snubbed" from winning awards,that you d___ well know that I deserve, in an international conspiracy, involving espionage, mystery, intrigue, and a "big fix." Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth. I have been on TOL for years, and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans, including, occasionally, applause from the wolves/wolf-ette's. Of course, I deserve every bit of your/their kindness, encouragement, and, most importantly, your/their admiration, and praise, including your astonishment, respect, at/for my extreme humility.

I don't always engage in debates....But, when I do, I prefer TOL.

bybee

Well, Rainee, and all of my TOL fans, too many to name, as it would take a very long post, which is against TOL rules, which I, of course, rarely break, as well as the rule never to go on, and on, and on, and ramble, in long winded sentences, ending in prepositions/propositions thereof, for the past two weeks you have been reading about the bad breaks I've got, being "snubbed" from winning awards,that you d___ well know that I deserve, in an international conspiracy, involving espionage, mystery, intrigue, and a "big fix." Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth. I have been on TOL for years, and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans, including, occasionally, applause from the wolves/wolf-ette's. Of course, I deserve every bit of your/their kindness, encouragement, and, most importantly, your/their admiration, and praise, including your astonishment, respect, at/for my extreme humility.

I don't always engage in debates....But, when I do, I prefer TOL.

So glad you're here John W.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I was hoping that you would
because
I am taking some liberties with the common definition

'an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others'

for me
in general
it would be someone who misrepresents themselves
to promote a specific agenda

is that reasonable?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would like to nominate Rusha

picture.php

john w

Hall of Fame
I to prefer tol
but
so far
I haven't been able to engage anyone

Perhaps another award category: TOL's "Worst Speller/Grammer'tarian'"?

"I to prefer tol
but
so far "

Revised:" I, too, prefer TOL, but so far.............(period)"