chrysostom’s 2015 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Factoids of the day:

In 2012 chrys took 18 days to finish his awards, just short of a thousand posts. A couple hundred posts later the rest of us stopped goofing with it and the view total was around 39k.

In 2013 chrys took 32 days to finish his awards with 1,692 posts to get there. Nearly 500 posts later the rest of us stopped posting and the view total was around 62k.

In 2014 chrys took 29 days to finish at around a thousand posts. Around thirty posts later the rest of us were done and the view total was a few hundred over 23k.

The more you know. :thumb:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nang, Nangi and askMrreligion are mean ones but they don't post much. They are Calvinists. They blatantly call non-trins non-believers and cult. They even false witness about my faith that Jesus is not my Lord.

I always get mixed up their names because they are alike. I think I got Nangi wrong.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
3 nominations in one year wow...I can't think I am the meanest though...unless by mean you mean I argue a mean case.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
shackles is the stupidest poster...she says she would be blaspheming if she said she was a saved and true christian, then she hits out at AMR for agreeing with her.

...just trying to strengthen my nomination here