chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Uh oh, he's getting abusive again.
Hold onto your hats folks, she may compare marks on a page to gang rape in the blink of an eye...no, really, she did that. :plain:

Is he?

He must be about ready to throw a temper tantrum
How could I lift you from way over here? :eek:

little guys always get so cranky right before their time comes to an end
And that's a pale rehash of my Napoleon bit with your rEeset echo tacked on it. Good grief.

You two are to wit what Nero was to real estate. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
See? There he is again with that gang rape mentality.
You're the poster who compared getting neg rep'd to that particular, to be clear.

The abuse just keeps coming.
And who claimed and still associates repartee she invites by conduct with being abused. :plain:

There should be a device that would sound shrilly whenever you approach an honest rationality. Admittedly, we'd never have to accustom ourselves to the sound, but it would be nice to know that if it ever did happen we'd all know about it.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You're the poster who compared getting neg rep'd to that particular, to be clear.
Actually Townsie boy it was you who issued a clarion call to your minions to send me a deluge of neg reps. Yes, lets be clear. You issued a call for a "virtual gang rape". You weren't even subtle about it and then you tried to twist it into something innocuous. Everyone saw it. And they recognized it for exactly what it was. Now your support has faded. Almost vanished. Your time is coming to an end. As it should.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wrote: You're the poster who compared getting neg rep'd to that particular, to be clear.
Actually Townsie boy it was you who issued a clarion call to your minions to send me a deluge of neg reps.
That's not actually either a counter or denial. What happened was that I gave you a well deserved neg rep, something I don't often hand out and you called me an Abuser for doing it. I found that equal parts offensive and worthy of public notice, so I set it out, adding:

"Every woman who has ever actually been abused should send her a red love rep for that one...heck, every woman on general principle."

Yes, lets be clear. You issued a call for a "virtual gang rape".
You're foul. Seriously impaired or twisted to make that assertion now for the second time. Supra.

...Now your support has faded. Almost vanished. Your time is coming to an end. As it should.
No idea where you get those ideas. The same wishing well you drew that slimey water from, I suppose.

It can't be directly linked by post, but here's the general for anyone interested: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92922&page=7

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I wrote:
"Every woman who has ever actually been abused should send her a red love rep for that one...heck, every woman on general principle."
Yes you did. That is exactly what you wrote. You have no basis for even understanding the reality of being abused. Unfortunately I do and so do at least 50 million other women in this country by conservative estimates. So big brave man you tells women "on general principle" to gang up on me? I doubt you have any idea how that sounded to anyone who has suffered actual physical abuse. It is a clear call for abuse in the virtual realm. You want to dismiss it as something insignificant. It was not. It was disgusting, uncalled for and quite frankly beneath your character.

edited to add.... I noticed a hit to my Rep Power so I checked. That requires me to temporarily reset my options. Zoo sent me one saying give it a rest. Typical misogynistic remark. But here is the abuse Town sent ..."You have a sickness in you...or you're a teenager having a good time and in need of proper parenting. Either way, you need help."

So....Town seems to think that I have a sickness because I reacted to his abuse. That reminds me of just too many awful experiences I had years ago which I admit I will never fully recover from. Town you may think it is all like a silly teenager but you are wrong. Just so wrong.

Arthur Brain

Actually Townsie boy it was you who issued a clarion call to your minions to send me a deluge of neg reps. Yes, lets be clear. You issued a call for a "virtual gang rape". You weren't even subtle about it and then you tried to twist it into something innocuous. Everyone saw it. And they recognized it for exactly what it was. Now your support has faded. Almost vanished. Your time is coming to an end. As it should.

C'mon Eeset. If you're going to compare neg reps with abuse then what on earth? You didn't receive any from me as I'm sure you'll concede but you make a drama out of this where I'm not surprised if others do neg you. If you're going to echo SOD then you really are as empty as an echo itself as well, as he is.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...You have no basis for even understanding the reality of being abused.
You have no basis for making that statement. Even discarding my years of work defending the victims of domestic violence, you're overreaching.

Unfortunately I do...
Nope. You don't get to play that card. You trivialized something important and then did it again. I don't have any reason to believe you and you don't get to wrap yourself in that now. You don't get to spit on the flag and then cry patriotism, by way of. :nono:

So big brave man you tells women "on general principle" to gang up on me?
Nope. I said they should neg rep you. I said that you should neg rep you. Anyone with an ounce of integrity...so I probably shouldn't have included you. My mistake. And you compared it to a "gang rape". Foul, distorted, worthy of censure.

It is a clear call for abuse in the virtual realm.
You claim to be an adult. You've made any number of malicious statements about others here. If you can't take an honest version of the distorted horsefeathers you dish out here routinely you should probably find another hobby...:think: Bowling maybe.

You want to dismiss it as something insignificant. It was not.
I think what we say to each other signifies a great deal. It's why I spoke so strongly against your trivializing abuse with your usage.

Arthur Brain

He never asked me to stop :idunno:

in fact, here's his latest in the thread in question:

You tried that before SOD, and when taken in context he wasn't happy about it all as I, zoo, bybee and plenty others pointed out when you tried to squirm out of your bullying the last time. He left because you wouldn't leave him alone, and you still don't have the guts to admit it.

Pratt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
artie - you're a flaming retard

go find yourself a bucket of water and pour it over yourself

I love the way he went back to find the closer...and that it took an effort. :plain:

Else, go easy, AB. He went to bed a while ago. And after hammering out over eighty posts before midnight, well, it probably took a lot out of him...out of everyone really. Joy, sanity, that sort of thing.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think what we say to each other signifies a great deal. It's why I spoke so strongly against your trivializing abuse with your usage.
I edited my earlier post to include your latest neg rep message.

You, Town, are simply an abusive bully in my opinion. Live with it.