chrysostom’s 2013 annual awards

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you were intentionally witless then. Good to see you own up to it. :plain: At least until the thread where you claim you were misunderstood, shortly thereafter erased to make certain of it, at least in part.
Cary Grant would be proud of your tap dancing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And she plays the gay card. :plain: I won't report it because short of screaming "Fag!" around here nothing will come of it and because the shock value is nil now anyway, but for those playing at home:

Eeset was sent packing for making a gay slur she tried to repackage as something else. It began with a bit about some idiots thinking Grant was gay because before he married he shared a bachelor pad with another actor.

:yawn:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
And she plays the gay card. :plain: I won't report it because short of screaming "Fag!" around here nothing will come of it and because the shock value is nil now anyway, but for those playing at home:

Eeset was sent packing for making a gay slur she tried to repackage as something else. It began with a bit about some idiots thinking Grant was gay because before he married he shared a bachelor pad with another actor.

:yawn:
Silly you. What gay card? Cary Grant was a fantastic actor who played many prolific roles where he was cast as mentally agile yet often confronted with perplexing situations. Why ever would you think mentioning him has anything to do with gay?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

hqdefault.jpg

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Silly you. What gay card? Cary Grant was a fantastic actor who played many prolific roles where he was cast as mentally agile yet often confronted with perplexing situations. Why ever would you think mentioning him has anything to do with gay?

I don't get it it :idunno:

Is Town related to Cary Grant?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't know but he gets very angry if you tell him to grow up.
Tell me, are there theaters and parks in there or just the voices?

I hear res is up for the "Bliss" award and that the two of you may take home the "Nice Pair" trophy for your work here.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
...he gets very angry if you tell him to grow up.

Why?

Do you suppose he's afraid to grow up?

Do you suppose that has something to do with him acting like an annoying ten year old smart-alec who just won't shut up, who has to have the last word in every single case, who has to find something, anything to pick at, to niggle over, to attempt to use to belittle others that he thinks can't hit back?

Do you suppose being afraid of growing up is what's made him the bully he is?

:think:

Arthur Brain

Why?

Do you suppose he's afraid to grow up?

Do you suppose that has something to do with him acting like an annoying ten year old smart-alec who just won't shut up, who has to have the last word in every single case, who has to find something, anything to pick at, to niggle over, to attempt to use to belittle others that he thinks can't hit back?

Says the guy who bullied and harassed Squeaky off the boards.

Arthur Brain

First of all, Squeaky still posts here.

and how am I supposed to have bullied and harrassed him?

Yeah, he did after a long hiatus. Don't even try to play dumb on this one SOD. You know fine well why he left, you wouldn't leave the guy alone and kept hijacking his threads even when he asked you to stop.

You had your fun there didn't you?

Pratt.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Why? Do you suppose he's afraid to grow up? Do you suppose that has something to do with him acting like an annoying ten year old smart-alec who just won't shut up, who has to have the last word in every single case,
Sorry, I thought you said something. :plain:

On last words...people who cast that stone invariably want it.

who has to find something, anything to pick at, to niggle over, to attempt to use to belittle others that he thinks can't hit back?
Do you really think so little of your own ability? :think: If so, we might find room for agreement yet.

Is it that you really can't tell the difference between whatever comes out of that gob of yours and the truth or that you just don't care?