Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are not all of your Bible studies determined by what the Watchtower Society says since they are viewed as God's voice on earth?

All organization are like that. They follow what the majority of their church approve of.

You dismiss this simple fact too and so biased in your comments.

NWL

Are not all of your Bible studies determined by what the Watchtower Society says since they are viewed as God's voice on earth?

No, they encourage you to read the bible daily, we then have meetings held on two separate days of the week (these meetings are guided by "watchtower" material), and encourage you to spend a least one day a week doing deep personal bible study, the study of which is of your choosing.

So to answer your question again, no.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thus you are to depend on the Watchtower Society for the correct biblical interpretation and you should not study the scriptures without their oversight for fear of going astray?

Nope, I have been reading the Bible by myself. And I know JWs basics of what Christianity is all about. And I know you don't.

I have been testing the spirit.

take it or leave it.

Jesus is the Judge who are in Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
All organization are like that. They follow what the majority of their church approve of.

You dismiss this simple fact too and so biased in your comments.

That isn't so. Our Pastors tell us to check them to be sure they are preaching and teaching truth as scripture tells us to do.

Acts 17:10-11 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Paul and Silas in Beroea
10 That very night the believers[a] sent Paul and Silas off to Beroea; and when they arrived, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 These Jews were more receptive than those in Thessalonica, for they welcomed the message very eagerly and examined the scriptures every day to see whether these things were so.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Most of you don't even know the basics of Jesus' love and teachings.

Your claiming yourselves "I am saved" and persecuting who are serving Jesus as cult and non-believers is the most clear indicator of not knowing Jesus.

Jesus is the Lord and no one has authority to judge anyone elses salvation.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That isn't so. Our Pastors tell us to check them to be sure they are preaching and teaching truth as scripture tells us to do.

Acts 17:10-11 New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

Paul and Silas in Beroea
10 That very night the believers[a] sent Paul and Silas off to Beroea; and when they arrived, they went to the Jewish synagogue. 11 These Jews were more receptive than those in Thessalonica, for they welcomed the message very eagerly and examined the scriptures every day to see whether these things were so.

they also tell their congregation that if you don't believe in the trinity, you are not a Christian.

It is not biblical. It is very clear what Christians are. Believe in the trinity is not it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
No one in his right mind will say that 1 + 1 + 1 = 1
No one would say that 1 + 1 = 2 either.
But 1 + 1 can = 1 flesh.
Just as 1+1+1 can = 1 family (a unity) - ie. 1 body with 3 distinct persons.
Just as MANY members can = a SINGLE body.
GOD is a triune unity consisting of 3 distinct persons revealed to us by the 3 distinct persons - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

If you are going to use mathematical equations, then you are going to have to come up with a mathematical equation that fits with 1 Jim, 1 Judy, and 1 Timmy = 1 family.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No one would say that 1 + 1 = 2 either.
But 1 + 1 can = 1 flesh.
Just as 1+1+1 can = 1 family (a unity) - ie. 1 body with 3 distinct persons.
Just as MANY members can = a SINGLE body.
GOD is a triune unity consisting of 3 distinct persons revealed to us by the 3 distinct persons - Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

If you are going to use mathematical equations, then you are going to have to come up with a mathematical equation that fits with 1 Jim, 1 Judy, and 1 Timmy = 1 family.

that's how you twist simple truth.