Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

The disciples weren't teachers.

Do you know what the word Rabbi means?

It doesn't appear that you do.

A Rabbi is a teacher of the law...a master of the law. (Like Nicodemus).

I couldn't care any less about any of your many excuses to get out of obeying Jesus.

Jesus says plainly not to call anyone 'Rabbi' and that they are brothers.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus. says. not. to. call. anyone. Rabbi. Only Jesus is to be called 'Rabbi'.

not to call anyone rabbi if or because of what?
because if someone calls me a rabbi i have said no or not said anything or something else
but after a while when a person insists and I am a teacher and Jewish I don't know that it matters as much as their spiritual livelihood and well being.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Right again. You need lots of years of study in the Torah to qualify as a Rabbi.

It's good that you are humble, and don't fall for false teaching by God's UnTruth.

My Rabbi gave me an assignment to be or become a Rabbi, but I have not completed it. I also don't know who the little Rabbi is.

glorydaz

because if someone calls me a rabbi i have said no or not said anything or something else
but after a while when a person insists and I am a teacher and Jewish I don't know that it matters as much as their spiritual livelihood and well being.

Because the is no law against doing so.

God's Truth

Everyone's spiritual well being is only if they obey Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Everyone's spiritual well being is only if they obey Jesus.

correct
and I am His disciple or follower
and He is my Rabbi
so can a Rabbi have a Rabbi
or is there only one person anyone can correctly rightly or obediently call Rabbi?
rather is it disobedience to call anyone (else) Rabbi (besides Jesus).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No sir. I'm saying that the Word was not Jesus until becoming Jesus; i.e. becoming man; but now Jesus or the Christ or GOD or the Spirit that was within Jesus has returned to GOD, and is GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

no

God's Truth

correct
and I am His disciple or follower
and He is my Rabbi
so can a Rabbi have a Rabbi
or is there only one person anyone can correctly rightly or obediently call Rabbi?
rather is it disobedience to call anyone (else) Rabbi (besides Jesus).

It is disobedience to call someone besides Jesus 'Rabbi'.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.