Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Zeke

Decomposing animal fresh or entrails? Really?.....going above and beyond the call of the vile I see.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

To bad for Christians living on elemental spirituality he was just a pattern for what happens in us called the inner man that is helpless while spiritual babes crying out abba Father for relief from the will of the flesh, which shows he didn't take our stripes or die in our place like all seeds most do on their own before they can become fruit bearing trees of life, The verses about us having the kingdom within us, as well as being God's temple is telling us paradoxically that we are Christ's body and just don't know it, or to afraid to claim it because the mind is still living Gal 4:1.

popsthebuilder

To bad for Christians living on elemental spirituality he was just a pattern for what happens in us called the inner man that is helpless while spiritual babes crying out abba Father for relief from the will of the flesh, which shows he didn't take our stripes or die in our place like all seeds most do on their own before they can become fruit bearing trees of life, The verses about us having the kingdom within us, as well as being God's temple is telling us paradoxically that we are Christ's body and just don't know it, or to afraid to claim it because the mind is still living Gal 4:1.
But who are we to go about breaking cracked vessels?

Not saying that is what you are doing. Just attempting to engage in conversation.

peace

God's Truth

It wouldn't be obeying you. You are a woman. I am not to allow a woman to teach or exercise authority over me.

To not be called Rabbi. Well, I have been asked if I am a Rabbi. Maybe I said I am a Rabbi. But then someone called me a Rabbi when I didn't say I was. However, I want to become a Rabbi.

To not call anyone else Rabbi. I don't know why not.

You don't know if I am a man or a women. You just like to degrade others. You don't care about obeying Jesus as you act like you do while you put down women and call men 'Rabbi'. You obey by not listening to women, but you call men 'Rabbi'---you are a hypocrite and disobedient according to the scriptures.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

If no one is to be called 'Rabbi', then you are sinning when you call someone 'Rabbi', and the one who allows you to call them 'Rabbi' is sinning too.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You don't know if I am a man or a women. You just like to degrade others. You don't care about obeying Jesus as you act like you do while you put down women and call men 'Rabbi'. You obey by not listening to women, but you call men 'Rabbi'---you are a hypocrite and disobedient according to the scriptures.

Was it you?

Also, you say I call men Rabbi. That tells me you are a woman? Why are you challenging me over whether you are a man or a woman? If you are not a woman then just say you are a man and I will know. Are you circumcised?

Titus was not circumcised.

I obey Jesus so I am Torah Observant. I am a Jew. That is how.

I grew up with the understanding not to call men Rabbi. But I didn't know if there even were Rabbis (anymore). But the commandment to not call my father father was not there. Remember the set against? And the father and the son from Malachi? My Dad is an ex-catholic, so it wasn't that. Now I know some love to be called Rabbi. But not me and not the Rabbis that I have had. At least six or seven including Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

6days

jaybird said:
so what other limitations does the Almighty have?
Hey... Jay.... If you think omnipotence means God has the ability to sin, then you may have heretical beliefs about the nature of God.

God's Truth

Was it you?

Also, you say I call men Rabbi. That tells me you are a woman? Why are you challenging me over whether you are a man or a woman? If you are not a woman then just say you are a man and I will know. Are you circumcised?

You are the one who said you call others 'Rabbi' and allow yourself to be called 'Rabbi'. Jesus is the one who says not to do that. You are the one who is challenging me over being a man or a woman; and it is none of your business about by genitals.

Paul says if you allow yourself to be circumcised Christ is NO VALUE to you AT ALL.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Paul says that the circumcisers who confuse others about the truth should go all the way and cut the whole thing off:

Galatians 5:12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

I grew up with the understanding not to call men Rabbi. But I didn't know if there even were Rabbis (anymore). But the commandment to not call my father father was not there. Remember the set against? And the father and the son from Malachi? My Dad is an ex-catholic, so it wasn't that. Now I know some love to be called Rabbi. But not me and not the Rabbis that I have had. At least six or seven including Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Just obey Jesus who says call no one 'Rabbi'.
Obeying is easy try it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who said you call others 'Rabbi' and allow yourself to be called 'Rabbi'. Jesus is the one who says not to do that. You are the one who is challenging me over being a man or a woman; and it is none of your business about by genitals.

Paul says if you allow yourself to be circumcised Christ is NO VALUE to you AT ALL.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Paul says that the circumcisers who confuse others about the truth should go all the way and cut the whole thing off:

Galatians 5:12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Just obey Jesus who says call no one 'Rabbi'.
Obeying is easy try it.

With respect to your error, Paul had Timothy circumcised and people loved to be called Rabbi that was the sin.

I don't know what you are going on about.

God's Truth

With respect to your error, Paul had Timothy circumcised and people loved to be called Rabbi that was the sin.

I don't know what you are going on about.

Paul only had Timothy circumcised so that he could be a help to Paul as he preached to the Jews.

Just obey Jesus who says do not call anyone 'Rabbi'.

Why don't you obey?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul only had Timothy circumcised so that he could be a help to Paul as he preached to the Jews.

Just obey Jesus who says do not call anyone 'Rabbi'.

Why don't you obey?

Did Jesus give a reason? I do obey. God's Commandments are found in the Torah and Jesus is my Rabbi. Paul had Timothy circumcised because circumcision is a commandment of God. Paul wrote,

neither circumcision nor uncircumcision but the commandments of God

Titus was not circumcised for the sake of the gospel, because he didn't want to and it was not required to be saved

God's Truth

Did Jesus give a reason? I do obey. God's Commandments are found in the Torah and Jesus is my Rabbi. Paul had Timothy circumcised because circumcision is a commandment of God. Paul wrote,

neither circumcision nor uncircumcision but the commandments of God

Titus was not circumcised for the sake of the gospel, because he didn't want to and it was not required to be saved

Stay focused---Jesus says call no man 'Rabbi'. Are you going to obey or not?

Zeke

But who are we to go about breaking cracked vessels?

Not saying that is what you are doing. Just attempting to engage in conversation.

peace

That egg needs cracked for the new growth to live, I am pointing out who they really are in Christ while also being in them the mystery (paradox) that's hard for us to except while mortal minded, I know the power of religion/egg shell to block ones progression if not left behind, it has a purpose but can also retard/kill growth if taken literally 2Cor 3:6, Hebrews 6:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, rudimentary level understanding Matt 11:11, when the unborn light in them needs to be uncovered.

popsthebuilder

That egg needs cracked for the new growth to live, I am pointing out who they really are in Christ while also being in them the mystery (paradox) that's hard for us to except while mortal minded, I know the power of religion/egg shell to block ones progression if not left behind, it has a purpose but can also retard/kill growth if taken literally 2Cor 3:6, Hebrews 6:1-5, 2Cor 5:16, rudimentary level understanding Matt 11:11, when the unborn light in them needs to be uncovered.
But we are told not to break the faith of those cracked vessels holding some semblance of the truth yet not the substance of life; arent we?

Or do you think we are to somehow assist in the emptying of the vessel that it may be filled with the Spirit?

jaybird

Hey... Jay.... If you think omnipotence means God has the ability to sin, then you may have heretical beliefs about the nature of God.

i believe the Most High has no limitations, i didnt know that was a heresy. so other than the Most High not being able to create a son, what else can the Most High not do? do you not have an answer?
and what about the name of Jesus, what name did He go by before? you never answered. do you not know this either?