"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
And show me, Pate, where I ever argued that members of the boc are under the law. Show me-the quotes. And stuff any satanic attempts on your part to conclude that, in deceit, straw manning, because I testify to what the scripture says, i.e., the law is not abolished/destroyed/made void/gone................that believers are under it. If you do, TOL will, once again, see through your satanic deceit, treachery, bidding for the devil.

The apostle John said try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1.

Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not call people names. Jesus died for the sins of everyone, therefore everyone is of infinite value to God. I have tried John W's Spirit and it is not of God.

clefty

Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not call people names. Jesus died for the sins of everyone, therefore everyone is of infinite value to God. I have tried John W's Spirit and it is not of God.

What was abolished was the wall between you two...as with no longer jew and gentile In Him...you both are a new creation...may He lead you and draw you both in...

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Wrong context, deceiver.

2. John said many things, Pate, that were not written specifically to you.

Ooooops!!!
1 John 4 KJV
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Sorry, Pate-the commandments have been abolished/destroyed/made void, according to you!!!!
=Pate spams another unbiblical "argument," especially when his made up "doctrine" is getting picked apart, by me, and others. That's his MO on TOL.

That's really biblical, Pate-no name calling. You made that up. Another example of Pate merely spamming what others say the bible teaches, never studying the book itself.

Galatians 1 KJV

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 5 KJV
12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

Acts 13 KJV
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Acts 20 KJV

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Pate:Stop your name calling, Paul!!!!!!!!!Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not call people names, Paul!!!!!! Jesus died for the sins of everyone, therefore everyone is of infinite value to God. I have tried Paul's Spirit and it is not of God.

You pathetic biblical illiterate.

Robert Pate

Banned
1. Wrong context, deceiver.

2. John said many things, Pate, that were not written specifically to you.

Ooooops!!!
1 John 4 KJV
21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Sorry, Pate-the commandments have been abolished/destroyed/made void, according to you!!!!

=Pate spams another unbiblical "argument," especially when his made up "doctrine" is getting picked apart, by me, and others. That's his MO on TOL.

That's really biblical, Pate-no name calling. You made that up. Another example of Pate merely spamming what others say the bible teaches, never studying the book itself.

Galatians 1 KJV

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 5 KJV
12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.

Acts 13 KJV
10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Acts 20 KJV

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Pate:Stop your name calling, Paul!!!!!!!!!Christians that are indwelt with the Holy Spirit do not call people names, Paul!!!!!! Jesus died for the sins of everyone, therefore everyone is of infinite value to God. I have tried Paul's Spirit and it is not of God.

You pathetic biblical illiterate.

You are so full of bitterness and hostility that the Holy Spirit cannot reveal truth to you.

If the law had not been abolished we could not be saved. Where there is law there is judgment. Do you want to be judged by the law? This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

You apparently do not hear the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are so full of bitterness and hostility that the Holy Spirit cannot reveal truth to you.

Spam, which you spam on every thread, to whomever disagrees with your made up jazz.

If the law had not been abolished we could not be saved.

No, moron, if he had not died for my sins, my sin debt, which is defined by an existing law against it, I would not be saved. The sin debt, the I.O.U.,the certificate of indebtedness, not the holy law of God itself, was what was nailed to the cross.

You cannot be this stupid.

Where there is law there is judgment. Do you want to be judged by the law? This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW?" Galatians 4:21.

You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot. He was talking to the Galatians, moron, who were trying to be justified by law keeping, like you do, through your vicarious law keeping satanic assertion;the law existed, at that time, moron, and Paul was admonishing/rebuking them, for attempting to be justified, through keeping the law-that, was the context. Apparently, you are too stupid, or demon possessed, to see that Paul was not asserting, and never did assert,that because believers are not under the jurisdiction, judgment, of God's holy law, that it no longer exists, it has been voided, has been destroyed, as you satanically assert. It had to exist, moron, for it define what sin is.

Slower: pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

You apparently do not hear the law.
You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot, moron, who is so prideful, he cannot think straight, which is why not only the lost laugh at you, most members of the boc do also, and :call you" on your made up assertions, which are not from the scripture, but from what you read others say the bible teaches, from other web sites.

Robert Pate

Banned
Spam, which you spam on every thread, to whomever disagrees with your made up jazz.

No, moron, if he had not died for my sins, my sin debt, which is defined by an existing law against it, I would not be saved. The sin debt, the I.O.U.,the certificate of indebtedness, not the holy law of God itself, was what was nailed to the cross.

You cannot be this stupid.

You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot. He was talking to the Galatians, moron, who were trying to be justified by law keeping, like you do, through your vicarious law keeping satanic assertion;the law existed, at that time, moron, and Paul was admonishing/rebuking them, for attempting to be justified, through keeping the law-that, was the context. Apparently, you are too stupid, or demon possessed, to see that Paul was not asserting, and never did assert,that because believers are not under the jurisdiction, judgment, of God's holy law, that it no longer exists, it has been voided, has been destroyed, as you satanically assert. It had to exist, moron, for it define what sin is.

Slower: pardoning someone for committing a capital crime, doesn’t do away with the law that was broken. If anything, it shows that the law carries force, for without the pardon, the criminal would die!

In the same way, the law of God carries force since breaking it (committing sin) requires the death penalty. The law is that powerful, that important. It is holy. People aren’t saved from that which was against them (the death penalty) by doing away with the law. What saves people from death is the death of the Lord Jesus Christ in the place of those who trust 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

In fact, the wording Paul employed Colossians 2:13-14 showed that the law of God continues to carry great force. By saying the penalty demanded under the law of God was nailed to the instrument that killed the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul was showing that the law of God was still in force, still requiring death for sin.

By contrast, if the law had been brought to an abrupt end by the death of the Lord Jesus Christ, from that point on, nothing would be “against the law”-duh! Nothing could be called “sin.” Of course, we know that is not true. Sin exists, which means the law that calls it “sin” also exists!

You, not "apparently," are obviously an idiot, moron, who is so prideful, he cannot think straight, which is why not only the lost laugh at you, most members of the boc do also, and :call you" on your made up assertions, which are not from the scripture, but from what you read others say the bible teaches, from other web sites.

Maybe you should convert to Judaism. You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished. Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

Romans 6:14. Ephesians 2:15. Colossians 2:14.Hebrews 7:18.Hebrews 10:1. Hebrews 12:27. Romans 7:1-7. Galatians 5:18, Romans 10:4. Galatians 3:24, 25. 2 Corinthians 3:13, Plus many, many more.

clefty

Maybe you should convert to Judaism.
why should he? First-the Law is not jewish nor just for jews. Second-the jews never were saved by the Law. Third- it was their faith that saved them and is WHY they WANTED to do it. Fourth-in fact it was the LAW that kicked them out to make room for you. Fifth-this attitude the Law could be added here and removed there was EXACTLY why they were kicked out by LAW. Sixth-by Law only a certain group will be saved...

You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished.
Paul does clearly “we establish Law”

Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

Romans 6:14. Ephesians 2:15. Colossians 2:14.Hebrews 7:18.Hebrews 10:1. Hebrews 12:27. Romans 7:1-7. Galatians 5:18, Romans 10:4. Galatians 3:24, 25. 2 Corinthians 3:13, Plus many, many more.
each and every one of them all trumped by ONE “think NOT that I have come to destroy the Law”...and yet you persist...WWJD? fulfill the Law so that now in Him and by His Spirit you should want to...for what He did to save you from the Law its consequences

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe you should convert to Judaism. You have very little scripture and tons of hot air. Please take note that no one is supporting your argument that the law has not been abolished. Maybe there is so much scripture that says that it has. Here are just a few.

Maybe you need to get saved, devil child, as no scripture says that God's holy law has been destroyed/made void/abolished/vanished for believers, despite your spamming what your daddy devil tells you to.

And, no, deceiver, I/others, have given you scripture, after scripture, in which to soak your satanic head/"spirit," but you keep denying them misinterpreting them, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, blind one.

john w

Hall of Fame
why should he? First-the Law is not jewish nor just for jews. Second-the jews never were saved by the Law. Third- it was their faith that saved them and is WHY they WANTED to do it. Fourth-in fact it was the LAW that kicked them out to make room for you. Fifth-this attitude the Law could be added here and removed there was EXACTLY why they were kicked out by LAW. Sixth-by Law only a certain group will be saved...

Paul does clearly “we establish Law”

each and every one of them all trumped by ONE “think NOT that I have come to destroy the Law”...and yet you persist...WWJD? fulfill the Law so that now in Him and by His Spirit you should want to...for what He did to save you from the Law its consequences
Pate mangles the book, corrupts it, butchers the meaning of words.

He's slick, real slick...Slick as Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

clefty

Pate mangles the book, corrupts it, butchers the meaning of words.

He's slick, real slick...Slick as Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Yeah maybe but at least he is honest and consistant...he starts there “the Law is abolished” while other christians change their stance and end up there...having first insisted 9 of the commandments are of course still binding to them...I mean WWJD? Right?...

but when I ask about that Sabbath one...all the wheels come off and it is sssssuddenly “AWWWW HELL NO! The Law is changed! abolished! we dont need it we are under grace!!!...it’s for da Jeeeeeewwwwwwwsssss!!!” yada yada yada...lol

WWJD? Certainly not eat SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yeah maybe but at least he is honest and consistant...he starts there “the Law is abolished” while other christians change their stance and end up there...having first insisted 9 of the commandments are of course still binding to them...I mean WWJD? Right?...

but when I ask about that Sabbath one...all the wheels come off and it is sssssuddenly “AWWWW HELL NO! The Law is changed! abolished! we dont need it we are under grace!!!...it’s for da Jeeeeeewwwwwwwsssss!!!” yada yada yada...lol

WWJD? Certainly not eat SSSSSSSunday after church Ham dinnerssssss...
ask John W about the Sabbath if he keeps it.

he is no different from RP, friend.

And you will be called wolf or child of devil.

clefty

ask John W about the Sabbath if he keeps it.

he is no different from RP, friend.

And you will be called wolf or child of devil.

Awww shucks...but he is pretty creative and imaginative...maybe he will come up with something different for me

Oh and btw no one has to keeps da Sabbath Holy...it still is...some of us just want to try because of what was done for us and to abide in His love...it helps to believe it “keeps us” close to Him His way...it remains a sign still and for His people Heb 4:9

Robert Pate

Banned
Maybe you need to get saved, devil child, as no scripture says that God's holy law has been destroyed/made void/abolished/vanished for believers, despite your spamming what your daddy devil tells you to.

And, no, deceiver, I/others, have given you scripture, after scripture, in which to soak your satanic head/"spirit," but you keep denying them misinterpreting them, due to 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, blind one.

Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible.

"For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for sinners" 1 Timothy 1:9

"But now we are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

"You are NOT under the law" Galatians" 5:18.

"Works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 310.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21

Plus many others.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible.

Wow, Pate! Impressive! That is the 666th time you've spammed that this year. You spam it to everyone with whom you disagree.

Deceiving clown.
Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, including Paul, Pate.

See how that works?

"For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man, but for sinners" 1 Timothy 1:9

"But now we are delivered from the law" Romans 7:6.

Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness" Romans 10:4.

"You are NOT under the law" Galatians" 5:18.

"Works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 310.

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law" Galatians 4:21
Plus many others.

Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn, devil child, as I, plus countless others,have shown you.

Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, therefore, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated-they do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

Robert Pate

Banned
Wow, Pate! Impressive! That is the 666th time you've spammed that this year. You spam it to everyone with whom you disagree.

Deceiving clown.
Your problem is that you don't believe the Bible, including Paul, Pate.

See how that works?

Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn.

Agreed, you moron. None of those verses assert that God's holy law has been destroyed/abolished/made void/eliminated, you satanic pawn, devil child, as I, plus countless others,have shown you.

Pate: I am not under the laws of other countries, therefore, the laws of other countries have been abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated-they do not exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moron.

You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them. I am not intimidated by your unchristian name calling. I don't think that you are a Christian. Christians do not insult others by calling them names. You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

You are a sick little man and you need help. You have to insult people in order to make yourself look like you are above them. You are not above anyone. It seems that you are not able to understand scripture, this should be a concern for you. You want to set yourself over God's word, which tells me that you don't believe God's word.

fishrovmen

You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

Maybe the moderators aren"t "religious" and they don't live by rules either.

God's Truth

You try to intimidate people on the Forum by insulting them. I am not intimidated by your unchristian name calling. I don't think that you are a Christian. Christians do not insult others by calling them names. You should be banned from the Forum for calling people names. The moderators are just as bad as you are for allowing the name calling to go on. If I was a moderator I would ban you in a country second.

You are a sick little man and you need help. You have to insult people in order to make yourself look like you are above them. You are not above anyone. It seems that you are not able to understand scripture, this should be a concern for you. You want to set yourself over God's word, which tells me that you don't believe God's word.

You think you are so much better than him when you tell people they are not saved?

You both get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.