"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Law (Before the Cross) :down:

Grace (After the Cross)

Jesus came with grace and it was before he died.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.

Believe what he says; he says a lot of things to do.

Salvation is a Gift that cannot be earned.

God gives His gift to HIS CHILDREN.

You have to obey to be His child.
You poor unsaved soul...you don't know, do you?

You say you would spit on me, and you want to tell me how to be saved. No way.

glorydaz

Jesus came with grace and it was before he died.

Believe what he says; he says a lot of things to do.

God gives His gift to HIS CHILDREN.

You have to obey to be His child.

You say you would spit on me, and you want to tell me how to be saved. No way.

You spit on the cross with every word you write. Which is worse?

clefty

I don't know what you are saying.

A better translation for the greek word telos is goal

Christ is the culmination, the end result. objective, aim,
the goal of the Law...

I liken the Law...the entire OT...to a recipe by which various ingredients are mixed in ratios and proportions prepared a certain way which leads to the fulfillment and completion into what you intended to make be it the bread cookie pie whatever your goal was to make...

Telos is better translated in 1 Timothy 1:5 as purpose “the purpose of the commandment is love” NRSV translates telos as aim the NIV goal

So the Law we establish is to point Yahushua namely to the mind and character and FAITH OF Yahushua...what He is taught and DID...

Think NOT that He came to destroy the Law but to fulfill...like a recipe...and once fulfilled everyone can eat...but then it still needs fulfillment again...

We dont throw the recipe away or make changes to it...we memorize it and establish it over and over again to feed His sheep...JUST AS He did...they are His sheep on His pastures...nothing of man’s traditions necessary...

The law destroyed? Think NOT...He is the bread of life...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
A better translation for the greek word telos is goal

Christ is the culmination, the end result. objective, aim,
the goal of the Law...

I liken the Law the entire OT to a recipe by which various ingredients mixed in ratios and proportions prepared a certain way leads to the fulfillment and completions into what you intended to make the bread cookie pie whatever your goal was to make...

Telos is better translated in 1 Timothy 1:5 as purpose “the purpose of the commandment is love” NRSV translates telos as aim the NIV goal

So the Law we establish is to point to us to the mind and character and FAITH OF Yahushua...what He is and did...

Think NOT that He came to destroy the Law but to fulfill...like a recipe...and once fulfilled everyone can eat...but then it still needs fulfillment again...

We dont throw the recipe away or make changes to it...we memorize it and establish it over and over again to feed His sheep...JUST AS He did...they are His sheep on His pastures...nothing of man’s traditions necessary...

The law destroyed? Think NOT...He is the bread of life...
The goal of His followers are being like Him and spread Jesus to the world.

clefty

As if YOU would know what His people would do. :rolleyes:

You can't even hear what He says here.

Matt. 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Does He say you are to grill the person about what they will do with the money? NO

Does He say you are to judge the person at all? No.

You hypocrites. Claiming to obey and then mocking the words of Jesus by putting conditions on his commands. Twisting His words and falsely accusing the one who quotes Him. :nono:

Just earlier He taught let your yes be yes and your no be no..,

You have any scripture about Him handing out coins to just anybody anytime?...I think even more people like your money hungry selves would have followed Him...were His cloak, His sandals just given away?

The spiritual lesson He was confirming from the OT was to give without interest even forgive the debt...

If I dont complete His prescriptions 100% He forgives but I do attempt to do so knowing I will fail...not a hypocrite but attempting to be more charitable AND more fruitful...

Yours think there is no obedience necessary to Him His Fathers will and to prove it merely demand money randomly from others when NOT in need...

That is twisted...but typical of money changers...

Robert Pate

Banned

You have any scripture about Him handing out coins to just anybody anytime?...I think even more people like your money hungry selves would have followed Him...were His cloak, His sandals just given away?

The spiritual lesson He was confirming from the OT was to give without interest even forgive the debt...

If I dont complete His prescriptions 100% He forgives but I do attempt to do so knowing I will fail...not a hypocrite but attempting to be more charitable AND more fruitful...

Yours think there is no obedience necessary to Him His Fathers will and to prove it merely demand money randomly from others when NOT in need...

What you need to do is confess that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

This means that you are a sinner that needs to be saved.

clefty

What you need to do is confess that your righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

This means that you are a sinner that needs to be saved.

Nope...saved already so no laws for me...lol

I’ll be just like you and the disobedient hebrews who once saved from egypt thought they could go where ever and do whatever they wanted...LOL...no laws for them...they were saved dontcha know...

glorydaz

Yep....law keepers are always making excuses why they can't keep the law. Thanks for proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.