ECT Challenge to end D'ism

Interplanner

Dispensationalism, or something connected to it, is a mortal threat to you; there's something about it that you cannot tolerate. We already know from your posts you can't even articulate what exactly that is. But that's okay...we know what what drives you.

It's called Israelolatry and it may prove to be blamed for the vaporization of the region.

As far as 'articulating' Apparently you have missed the hundreds of exposes on 2P2P. That's what D'ism is, wrote Ryrie, in D'ism Today; that is the definitive. I do not find it in the Bible.

Danoh

It's called Israelolatry and it may prove to be blamed for the vaporization of the region.

As far as 'articulating' Apparently you have missed the hundreds of exposes on 2P2P. That's what D'ism is, wrote Ryrie, in D'ism Today; that is the definitive. I do not find it in the Bible.

Well, you are going by "a book about" by Ryrie :chuckle:

ClimateSanity

Well, the world hates the Jews, and you would rather deny them their promises than be caught in the crossfire.

It all sounds vaguely similar to the mark of the beast.

whitestone

Lol, I'm not so sure some see one another as friends.

And good ol precious Tambora; we have her to thank for bringing that post Hilston-Tel thread back.

Lol, even Tel's incessant attempts at baiting MADs into a fight ended up contributing to your having been exposed to that sound byte or two within Hilston's assertions that stood out to you.

For the more astute - and they are VERY few and far between - all it often takes is a sound byte or two.

Of the remaining few that do see something, most either need an entire article if not a series of same, or in the abscence of that; a period of time of soundbytes that VERY few stick around long enough for, for that image a thousand words in soundbytes might eventually paint a picture of.

Most are not only too married to where they approach looking at things from, but it is a very narrow window they see things through.

The "one size fits all" tunnel vision the wisdom of men ever relies on.

Yes I do Thank Tambora for that.,,,You yourself Have you read anything other from James Hilston? If not I have a little more(works from 1999 that he quoted from in the same thread Tambora Gave) if you would like.

Danoh

Yes I do Thank Tambora for that.,,,You yourself Have you read anything other from James Hilston? If not I have a little more(works from 1999 that he quoted from in the same thread Tambora Gave) if you would like.

I've read much that he has written. And he and I went back and forth via email some years back.

I found we held some understandings in the same way, others we held to differently.

Still, as A9D's best of the best both in profoundness in understanding, and humility: Richard Jordan, is fond of saying "Opposition is good for ya; it gets ya tuh thinking things thru a bit more than yuh might have."

In this, the more astute always find value in the words of others, be they words in agreement, or words opposed.

Or as that odd, new, unexpected, but by God...one Apostle too many to Israel's already established Twelve, put it...

2 Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That woman was of His "other sheep" of Israel "not of" Israel's same "fold" - she was not "a Gentile woman."

John 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

John 4:12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

Her fold was also waiting for He of Whom it had been Propheseied would unite both sticks into "one sheepfold."

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

John 4:28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men, 4:29 Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
Yep.
Verse 4 says:
John 4:4 KJV
(4) And he must needs go through Samaria.​

must needs
needed to, it was necessary

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensationalism is?

Yes.

Dispensationalism teaches that the Jews are still the chosen people of God, and that God still has a plan for them.

Consistent disp'ism is the opposite.

Nope.

Dispensationalism teaches the exact opposite of what the Apostle Paul taught.

Paul taught that there is no longer a difference between Jew and Gentile, and that the Gentiles became fellow heirs with Israel in the promise/promises.

You want actual Israel idolatry?

Replacement theology, in all its forms.

Wrong again mysteryboy.

Replacement theology teaches that physical Israel is done, and has been replaced. It teaches that those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

Interplanner

Yep.
Verse 4 says:
John 4:4 KJV
(4) And he must needs go through Samaria.​

must needs
needed to, it was necessary

Geographically.

Bad enough that the Galileans were geographically separate; the barrier was a 'cult' of sorts. You had to go through there to get back and forth.

Interplanner

Dispensationalism is? No. Consistent disp'ism is the opposite.

You want actual Israel idolatry?

Replacement theology, in all its forms.

The usual accusation of RT (today) is that it despises an Israel which it should much more interest and adoration for.

2nd, there is a RT behind Gal 3:17. That is the problem the NT wishes us to square away. Someone or somegroup voided and replaced the promise with the law. That sentence is the historical background of the NT.

Therefore, your additional phrase, 'in all its forms' is not going to work.