ECT Challenge to end D'ism

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since the thread is a notice about a short novel, you might read it first and then put up your cute little icons!

Don't expect much from GM.

He's nothing more than a Darby cheerleader. He doesn't even know Dispensationalism very well.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Problem is, there are NO Darby "followers" on TOL

There are many, they are the one's who are living in denial.

They are the ones who want to pretend their belief system (Dispensationalism) wasn't invented by John Nelson Darby.

They are really big on historical revisionism.

You're one of them.

Interplanner

TeT is a "Preterist" who believes Christ has already returned to earth in the form of the Roman army, in 70AD. Make up your own minds folks.

Oh, is that so? Well talk to him about it. As for you, you might consider whether the way D'ism comes across in the missionary setting is gasoline on the fire of Islam. Which is what Foothold the novel is about. Which is the topic of this thread.

btw, I answered about 5 of the items I noticed on Danoh's link to the master MAD D'ist to whom he bows down--Danoh the book-conoclast.

In terms of Jn 12:34, which anyone involved in these kinds of theology discussions should consult, the link is darkness; while Christ the Fulfillment is the light in which we are to walk.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, is that so? Well talk to him about it. As for you, you might consider whether the way D'ism comes across in the missionary setting is gasoline on the fire of Islam. Which is what Foothold the novel is about. Which is the topic of this thread.

btw, I answered about 5 of the items I noticed on Danoh's link to the master MAD D'ist to whom he bows down--Danoh the book-conoclast.

In terms of Jn 12:34, which anyone involved in these kinds of theology discussions should consult, the link is darkness; while Christ the Fulfillment is the light in which we are to walk.

:confused::rotfl:

Interplanner

The book of John was speaking to the Hebrews, not to us Gentiles.

Dang, there I was hoping Jn 3:16 would be mine.

Where do you get this idea? Besides, as far as that goes, it is a question (the restored theocracy) for Israel first, but told in a way that indicates to all people what is and is not important. For ex., Jn 4 where we find the 'time is coming and NOW IS, when you will worship neither in this mountain or that one, but in spirit and truth.'

Which is an episode with a gentile, and a woman.

Danoh

Your statement just goes to show what hypocrites your fellow Darby followers are.

If I made a statement like you just did ('m what ya might call a "False Doctrine Antibody". I seek out false doctrine and seek to destroy it."), your fellow Darby followers would go on and on about how I'm not hear to learn, how having my mind made up prevents me from learning, how I don't ask honest questions, etc.

But when a Dispensationalist makes a statement like you just did, then there all for that kind of attitude.

Which proves my point that Darby followers are the biggest hypocrites on TOL.

Your initiation of that kind of thing was addressed FIVE YRARS AGO.

To - no - avail - to - this - very - day.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your initiation of that kind of thing was addressed FIVE YRARS AGO.

To - no - avail - to - this - very - day.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

I don't know what makes you think he somehow won.

He said the Wailing Wall and other stones in Jerusalem today proves the Olivet Discourse prophecies weren't fulfilled in 70AD.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Every stone was knocked down, and the foundation stones dug up. The prophecies were fulfilled.

Hilston is wrong, you are wrong, and Dispensationalism is wrong.

There was no stoppage of a "prophetic clock". It's a false theory invented by Darby, that cannot be defended. The events that took place in 70AD prove it wrong.

Dispensationalism is a false antiChrist belief system.

Danoh

No, Interplanner, if you are both competent in your "research" and honest in your "findings" you well know that oil is the oil of SOME sensationalists within Acts 2 Dispensationslism and NOT from within Mid-Acts Dispensationalism AT ALL.

As for your equally false positive, out of your sloppiness, if not your incompetence, I have to admit that comment about my supposed bowing down to Hilston was funny.

Inaccurate, but funny, nonetheless.

Fact is, I have voiced some differences with some of the assertions Hilston made on that thread; and you know it.

And in John's gospel "salvation is of the Jews."

I read that in chapter 4 of an actual book about the Bible - you find it in the Bible itseld - in between Luke and Acts.

What little respect I have for you is headed down to the level Tel has earned himself.

Yours, by your hand; we've been over what I hold on these issues; quit distorting them.

Danoh

I don't know what makes you think he somehow won.

He said the Wailing Wall and other stones in Jerusalem today proves the Olivet Discourse prophecies weren't fulfilled in 70AD.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Every stone was knocked down, and the foundation stones dug up. The prophecies were fulfilled.

Hilston is wrong, you are wrong, and Dispensationalism is wrong.

There was no stoppage of a "prophetic clock". It's a false theory invented by Darby, that cannot be defended. The events that took place in 70AD prove it wrong.

Dispensationalism is a false antiChrist belief system.

I'm sure it's painful; but you might want to reread through your defeat back "in that day."

Now don't go confusing that with some 24 hours.

Here; let me help you - reread through this :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What little respect I have for you is headed down to the level Tel has earned himself.

That's because I have exposed your false claim, and your false belief system (Dispensationalism).

Darby followers such as yourself hate me because I expose the lie that Dispensationalism is.

Nobody can defend the lie (Dispensationalism).

If I'm wrong, then I challenge any Dispy to defend Danoh's claim (since he has failed to do so):

you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God

Bring it on Darby followers !!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's because I have exposed your false claim, and your false belief system (Dispensationalism).

Darby followers such as yourself hate me because I expose the lie that Dispensationalism is.

Nobody can defend the lie (Dispensationalism).

If I'm wrong, then I challenge any Dispy to defend Danoh's claim (since he has failed to do so):

Bring it on Darby followers !!!!

:rotfl: