Catholics: Muslims are your brothers and sisters

oatmeal

with God as Our Father
brothers all are we

God is the Father of all those people who He fathered.

I Peter 1:23

Who has God fathered? His sons and daughters. I John 3:1-2, Romans 8:14

When people choose to believe the words of the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ, specifically, Romans 10:9-10, they receive the gift of salvation/eternal life/holy spirit/incorruptible seed.

Then they are literally God's sons, His children, but not a moment sooner.

Anyone not born again does not have eternal life, is not a child of God.

They need to hear the gospel of God, given the opportunity to believe God's words

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
God is the Father of all those people who He fathered.

I Peter 1:23

Who has God fathered? His sons and daughters. I John 3:1-2, Romans 8:14

When people choose to believe the words of the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ, specifically, Romans 10:9-10, they receive the gift of salvation/eternal life/holy spirit/incorruptible seed.

Then they are literally God's sons, His children, but not a moment sooner.

God does not adopt you

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think this passage and the greatest commandments; must be missing in some Bibles.:sigh:

Obviously.

this is the core of Jesus' teaching. This teaching makes Christianity so different from other religion. But we don't appreciate it.

We stoop down to world's level.

Jesus says His followers are the light of the world. Yet most of us are no different from the world.

We are in the dark with the world.

Open our eyes, Lord.

Right Divider

Body part
God does not adopt you
I understand that being Biblically illiterate is an RCC tradition, but come on!
Gal 4:4-7 KJV But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, (5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (6) And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. (7) Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you are sick

1 John 3:10 By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

We are either children of God or children of the devil, we are all children of the devil before becoming children of God.

John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

Jamie Gigliotti

Jesus says to love your enemy.

Take a look at Christians at war against their enemy.

You don't see anything wrong with that?

I love my enemy enough to tell them Jesus is way, the truth and the life. And with out Him they are in darkness. Jesus says those who does the will of His Father are His brothers and sisters.

egyptianmuslim

I love my enemy enough to tell them Jesus is way, the truth and the life. And with out Him they are in darkness. Jesus says those who does the will of His Father are His brothers and sisters.

What does prevent me to be. a Muslim in Christ??? nothing
But I see many peoples here in TOL are not in Christ, Egyptian Christians mostly are in Christ and they have a good relation with Muslims.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Jesus does not endorse killing your enemy.

Killing your enemy is not telling the truth.

Aimiel

But I see many peoples here in TOL are not in Christ, Egyptian Christians mostly are in Christ and they have a good relation with Muslims.
You cannot serve The One True God and the false god of the Koran also. The Koran is NOT from God. It is from below.

Jamie Gigliotti

I have nothing but love for all Muslims, God loves all and calls us too. I have nothing but compassion for those who don't know the love of Jesus. This world is so dark without His love for everyone. I know there are those who identify as Muslims culturally to try and reach others for Christ.

Last edited: