Catholics: Muslims are your brothers and sisters

Zeke

Let's see if I believe what you assume I believe:

1. What exactly do you mean by "a literal man"? What does "literal" mean here?

2. What exactly do you mean by "died to pay for you're [sic] sins, which is a Roman dogma"

1.You know what I mean, a flesh and blood sacrifice that can't inherit the kingdom! just saying.

2. Pretty simple if one isn't trying to justify their belief system, research would open those Matt 11:11 denial eyes, as would a ponder of 2Cor 3:6.

And grace of coarse by all means, Zeke.

Eric h

By their coming out from among the Whore that denies the Lord and has replaced Him with an ever-dying, never finished idol that they won't let off their crucifixes.

When we say the Lords prayer, we tell God to forgive us, in the same way that we forgive others.

It seems to say, if we condemn others, we are also asking God to condemn us in the same way.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
When we say the Lords prayer, we tell God to forgive us, in the same way that we forgive others.

It seems to say, if we condemn others, we are also asking God to condemn us in the same way.

yes. I agree with you.

Is it what Catholics teach?

then why do they approve of their people to join the military?

It does not make sense at all.

BTW, it is not just Catholics that approve of killing their enemy. Most protestants are the same.

musterion

So when your church athematized people like me for believing in salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ alone, without works, your church was inviting God's condemnation upon itself?

bybee

Those who do not ask for forgiveness are not forgiven.

Eric h

So when your church athematized people like me for believing in salvation by grace through faith alone in Christ alone, without works, your church was inviting God's condemnation upon itself?

Sadly I agree with you, it seems there are people within all faith groups, willing to condemn others.

But individuals are not the church, and the church is not Jesus, and it is only the judgement of Jesus that counts.

Right Divider

Body part
Sadly I agree with you, it seems there are people within all faith groups, willing to condemn others.

But individuals are not the church, and the church is not Jesus, and it is only the judgement of Jesus that counts.
Classic RCC confusion.

Individuals are the church, the church which is His body.

Aimiel

Muslims are NOT of The Body of Christ any more than Urantia fanatics are. They worship a false image of God that doesn't exist in reality. The Lord is accessible to everyone, but only through The Blood of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
yes. I agree with you.

Is it what Catholics teach?

then why do they approve of their people to join the military?

It does not make sense at all.

BTW, it is not just Catholics that approve of killing their enemy. Most protestants are the same.

Did you ever consider that most believers today are as the believers we read of in the OT?

Tell me , have you even been filled with the Holy Spirit?

There is a distinction between those who have and those who have not and are not.

and there is a distinction between those who believe and have not, compared with those who do not truly believe but think they do because they believe some verses.

LA

Eric h

Maybe the title of this thread could be, all Christians are your brothers and sisters. when we have worked that one out, maybe then, we shall see how Muslims can also be our brothers and sisters.

There is only one Jesus, our division does not make any sense to me.

bybee

That's why I always say of any unbeliever, "...lest they repent." The door of grace is open to them as long as they live. But until they do so, they are unreconciled and at enmity with God, condemned right where they stand. Anyone can BECOME a child of God, but only by coming to Him through His Son, and that only through the Gospel of the grace of God, which - I say again - Rome anathematized centuries ago.

Well, "condemned right where they stand" would appear to preclude an opportunity for salvation? I wish to be a witness to those who are not at "enmity with God", necessarily, but rather maybe lost in confusion or influenced by negativity? Perhaps, whenever possible, a loving witness might move a heart or change a mind?